Cuckold Exposed By Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife exposes cuckold relationship to daughter.
1.9k words
4.23
136.5k
94
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveToHer
SlaveToHer
109 Followers

This is adult entertainment! Be warned! If you're not into graphic depictions of sex, this is the wrong story for you! If you're too young to be legally reading this, move along!

This is a work of fiction. It is not intended to reflect any particular person or persons, and the incidents portrayed exist in their current form solely in the writer's imagination. You get the idea.

*****

If you have read any of mine or my husband John's stories over the years, you already know we have a very open relationship. Well at least I do, LOL. John is my cuckold slave and I am free to fuck and suck whomever I want, whenever I want. This has lead to many adventures over the years and I have continually opened up my wild side while playing into my husband's very kinky side. This adventurous lifestyle has recently taken us to a place I never expected.

A few months ago I was entertaining one of my usual friends at the house before John got home from work. Evidently we were a little louder than I realized. When we finished and came out of the bedroom I was met by my daughter Kelly walking around the corner. As I saw the look of surprise in her eyes I explained that I had been asking Chris about a problem in the bedroom. Kelly just raised her eyes and said OK as she walked away. I showed Chris out the door and headed to Kelly's room to make sure she was OK.

I guess I should explain that I have always had a very open and frank relationship with my children and they have a good understanding of the ways of the world and have always been able to talk freely with me about sex or whatever they wanted.

As soon as I walked in Kelly's room she told me she was not stupid, that she knew I had been screwing Chris. I told her I knew she was not stupid and told her I was sorry she had to hear that. Kelly said she did not care about that, she just wanted to know why I was doing that behind her dad's back. I explained John and I had a unique relationship and that he did know about Chris and was totally fine with that. Kelly did not seem to understand so I explained a little more in depth how even though her dad had the control of just about everything else in our lives, I was the one that had the sexual control, and how that was a turn on for John.

After a little more talk of how our relationship works, Kelly told me she was at least glad I had chosen such a hot guy to play around with. This made me feel good that she also found Chris to be a hottie and I told her I was glad she thought so. She really surprised me though when she went on to say she would not mind getting some of his action herself. Of course I told her to behave and that he was too old for her anyway. She reminded me that I was not exactly setting the best example for behaving and that she was sure Chris would not mind the age difference. I heard John come in the house so I told her to keep this to herself and left her room.

That night I told John about what had happened and he was a little shocked. He said he always knew we had trouble ahead with Kelly if she was anything like her mom.

The next day I also told Chris what had happened. He was very flattered and admitted he had also always found Kelly to be quite a hot young lady. He said he would be more than willing to let her have her way with him whenever she was ready. I shocked myself when I let it slip to him that I would really like to see that. Chris said the thought of me watching him with my daughter was very hot and said he would love to make that happen. Wow was my mind spinning. I had always realized that Kelly was a beautiful girl and had the same tremendous sexual aura that I have always exuded; I just never realized until that minute that I also found her sexually desirable myself.

Over the next few weeks I could not get the sexual thoughts of my Kelly out of my head. I envisioned her with Chris, I envisioned her naked and masturbating, I was even starting to envision being with her myself. I did my best to keep these thoughts buried deep inside of me, but that got more difficult. One night when I was out with John and had a few drinks to loosen up, I let it slip that I had been thinking about Kelly being with Chris. For a second I was worried that he would be upset I had thoughts like this, but that worry was gone quickly when John started asking me for details of what I was thinking. When he asked me if I would want to do things with Kelly myself I really opened up and told him I would if she wanted me to. I could tell this really had him going. When he said he was jealous, I told him maybe I would even let him play one day. I thought he was going to cum in his pants right then. Always fun to keep him revved up!

Over the next couple of months we spent quite a few nights touching on these fantasies. I confessed some of my earlier sexual thoughts of other family members, including one involving one of my niece's. I told him how I had once taken a pair of her used panties and how I even still had those panties and sometimes liked to use them when I was making myself cum. I could tell I was driving John crazy with these thoughts. I could also tell he was looking at Kelly a totally different way than he used to. It turned me on that he was seeing her sexually, the same way I was.

One night we were in our room and I had tied John up to the bed. I was teasing his cock and feeding him his dripping pre-cum when I told him I had a surprise for him. As I reached under my pillow I explained to John that before I left for work that morning I had gone into Kelly's room and taken the pair of panties she had worn that night. I held them up to see and told him they had still been damp with her juices when I found them. I slipped the panties over his head so the crotch was directly over his nose and asked him how she smelled. As I rubbed the panties into his nose and mouth I pumped his cock with my other hand. Within seconds he was cumming wildly. I pulled the panties off his face and used them to wipe up some of his cum. I then told him to suck them clean if he ever wanted to enjoy that aroma again. It was such a turn on to feed John his own cum from my daughter's panties.

After I untied John I knew I better wash the soiled panties before returning them to Kelly's room so I dropped them into my laundry basket and headed to the washer. Before I got there I saw my dad had stopped by so I spent a few minutes visiting with him, forgetting all about my laundry basket by my computer desk. Kelly came out and was asking to print some stuff from my computer and I told her to go ahead. I did not notice at that time, but evidently she saw her panties laying on the top of my laundry and took them out. She finished her printing, I finished my visit and continued on to the laundry room. After I started the clothes washing Kelly called me into her room. When I went in she told me to close the door and then held her panties up and asked me why I had them in my laundry basket. OMG, I was stunned and did not know what to say. As I said I did not know and that she must have dropped them, I could tell by the look in her eye I was busted. She told me as unbelievable as that sounded, it did not explain why they were all wet and sticky!

I was mortified and told her to please just forget it and that she really did not want to know anything else. She seemed to be taking delight in my uncomfortableness and told me she did want to hear me explain all about how I had her panties and how they were all wet and sticky. OK...here it was...moment of truth time. I sat down and told her I was very embarrassed and was very sorry, but I had taken them from her room that morning just to help with some fantasy play with her dad. She asked what kind of fantasies I was talking about that her panties could possibly help with. I explained to her how I had shared our prior discussions of Chris with John and how I had elaborated on that conversation just to get him excited. I told her I had come up with the idea of using her panties to really tease him and that I was very sorry and did not want her to be all weirded out by it.

Kelly sat there for a few minutes, still holding her panties in her hand, gently rubbing at the wetness. As I was trying to think how I could possibly make this go away, she asked me how I had used her panties to tease John. When I told her I was sure she really did not want the details she said she was sure she did, and that it was only fair since I was the one that brought her panties into it in the first place. Knowing I was not going to get out of this I just went ahead and explained to her what I had done.

I took her from the beginning all the way to the end, only leaving out the part about how I had also enjoyed the small and taste of the damp panties that morning. Kelly told me it sure sounded like I was creative and that she thought it was pretty funny how I could make John do such humiliating things. I told her it was just one of his many kinks and I again apologized and asked her if she could forgive me. She said she was not mad and told me that she actually thought it was pretty cool that we would be thinking about her when we were messing around like that. Of course my big mouth let it out that it seemed like we had been thinking about her a lot since the Chris incident. She let out a fake gasp of shock and exclaimed that I was such a pervert.

We were both finally giggling a little bit now. As I got up to hug her she said that maybe as a reward for the use of her panties I should let her help me next time I felt the need to tease John. The shock on my face must have been evident and she told me I should not be so surprised that she would have the same naughty perverted tendencies that I did.

I had no idea what I had started that day!

To be continued...

SlaveToHer
SlaveToHer
109 Followers