Cuckold for Katarina Ch. 03b

Story Info
Kararina takes on two men in front of her boyfriend.
2.1k words
4.11
63.9k
11
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handyGman
handyGman
40 Followers

Katarina's pussy was wetter than I've ever experienced with her before. I kept my cock buried deep up inside of her pussy and squeezed the muscle that made my cock swell up even bigger, pulsating it so she'd feel me getting harder.

It seems Peter was already close to blowing his load. He kept his cock away from Katarina's highly talented mouth for a few moments and kept saying "Holy shit! Holy shit!" His condition didn't slow me down, though. I put her face down in the pillows, hands still locked behind her back, making her ass stick way up in the air. I stepped back a moment to let her boyfriend have full visual access to her beautiful hips up in the air, pussy lips slightly spread, glistening with her juices. I reached my finger out and rubbed it on her engorged clit lightly, tracing a small circle, gently increasing the pressure.

A little moan escaped her mouth and I couldn't wait to be inside of her again. I lined my cock up with her beautifully swollen pussy lips, rubbed up and down a few times, and the moment I felt her push back against my cock head, I lunged forward, impaling her with the full length of my cock again. Slowly, I pulled almost all the way out, and then back in just as slowly. After several long, exaggerated strokes, I gradually increased the pace, with my hands on her hips, pulling her down onto my cock.

It was time for Peter to get back in on the action and I told him to come take my place. I pulled out of Katarina's sopping pussy and walked around to her face, gently pulling her flat on her stomach with her legs hanging over the side of the bed and her knees on the floor, and laying diagonally near a bed corner, so her chin was hanging over the adjacent side.

I squatted down and looked her in her eyes and asked if she was enjoying herself. "Yes," she replied. "Definitely. Now give me that cock so I can suck on it. I want to taste your precum," looking over at her boyfriend as she said this. Only too happy to oblige, I stood up and fed her my throbbing cock. She started by licking my purple cock head like it was an ice cream cone, looking up at me while she did so. Then I stuck just the head of my cock in her mouth, just pass the ridge so her lips could wrap around me fully, and she could flick her tongue across my gland. She was driving me crazy. I stuck another inch into her mouth and she kept up the same treatment.

Meanwhile, our Seventies cocksman, Peter, was lubing up his cockhead against Katarina's pussy lips. He had a hold of his cock shaft and was tickling her clit with it, sending her oozing pussy juices down the folds of her pussy and onto his cock head. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and then pivoted one leg back to give the camera, and Katarina's boyfriend, an unimpeded view of what was about to take place. He gently pushed, and the head of his cock slipped inside of her as her pussy lips spread wide to accommodate his size.

Katarina moaned around my cock. Peter kept rocking forward and back, pushing a little bit more of himself inside of her with each stroke. He got to the point where he was about halfway inside her with each stroke and stayed at that depth with each push inward he took. Katarina started moaning with each stroke he made, humming around my cock. She was too distracted now to keep sucking and tonging my cock the way she had been, but she kept her lips wrapped around me and each time she moaned, I felt the vibration all the way down into my balls.

After awhile of doing this, I helped Katarina up to her knees so she was kneeling upright on the bed edge, with Peter's length still up inside of her. I reached into my bag of tricks and out came a set of nipple clamps. I gently attached one to each of her very erect nipples, and then I tightened each just a little to make them snug. Meanwhile, Peter grabbed her hips and started stroking his cock up into her pussy from behind still, but now he was sliding his whole length into her.

Katarina looked her boyfriend square in the eyes and asked' "Are you getting off watching me?" Then, looking straight at me, she said, "Do you like watching me getting fucked by his big cock?" Her boyfriend answered "Yes," but it was me she was in to turning on right now. It was me she was hoping to drive wild with uncontrollable desire. I reached down to her nipples and rubbed the squeezed tips. Then I tightened them up more, eliciting a gasp from Katarina's mouth.

I leaned in and began passionately kissing her, tugging rhythmically on her nipple chain. Peter kept pumping her from behind, driving the whole length in and out of her. In between kisses, Katarina turned me on even more as she kept telling me how good it felt to have Peter up inside of her, how good his big cock felt, stretching her tight pussy open to take all of him inside of her. We kissed deeply again, and she'd go right back to the dirty talk. "His cock is so fat. I can feel the ridge of his cock as is slides in and out of me. He's so deep that he's hitting bottom with every stroke. Oh my god, he is SO fucking my pussy good."

My cock was oozing precum all over the place now. I was so hard, my cock was throbbing with the pulsating of my heart beat. I cupped her breasts with both hands and squeezed them both firmly, lifting slightly. I tugged again on the nipple chain, a bit more firmly this time, holding it away from her body with a fair amount of tension on it. She inhaled sharply and I kissed her passionately again. With that, she started cumming, and she let us all know it. "Oh my god! Oh GOD!!!!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!!!!"

After resting for a few minutes, Katarina looked up at me and said, "Wow. That was fantastic. I want more!" Katarina had always wanted to try anal sex and I had decided that tonight was the night. Back down her face went into the pillows and out of the black bag I took a medium sized butt plug, lubed it up, and gently started pushing it against her anus every time Peter pulled his peter backwards. Soon, I was able to push about half of its 4 inches inside of her, loosening up her backdoor. As I pumped more of the butt plug into, her asshole had to stretch even wider to accommodate its bulbous base. Eventually, she opened up enough that on Peter's next out stroke, I pushed the plug all the way in and her ass close snuggly around it's base.

I told Peter it was my turn. He pulled out and I pushed in. Her pussy certainly was getting stretched a bit from Peter's fat cock, but between how tight and velvety her pussy normally felt, coupled with the butt plug pushing through her pussy wall, I was in heaven. I grabbed the leash and held her against me, in her kneeling upright position again, fucking her wet pussy.

I told Peter to stand in front of her and to slap his cock against her mouth, cheeks and tongue. He loved it and started asking her if she liked taking two cocks in front of her boyfriend, making him jealous. "Do you like being our little slut? Are you hungry for my cock? Would you like to suck your pussy juices off the length of my cock? Open up again. . ." In his cock went, again with Katarina's mouth straining to wrap all the way around his girth, as she tasted herself on his shaft and head.

While she was distracted by her oral ministrations, I had taken out the butt plug and was lubing up my cock for it's final destination. I was looking forward to taking her anal cherry tonight, and equally excited to leave a very large deposit of my cum deep up inside of her ass. I lubed up my cock and took a deep breath.

I pressed the head of my cock gently against her ass, but with a steady pressure. Her ass, already used to the butt plug, gave way fairly quickly, allowing me to get all of my cock head past her anal ring. I left if there for her to get used to before going any further. Peter kept his cock stuffed in her mouth and said she was one hot slut, as he watched me taking her ass.

I started pushing more of me up inside of her, inch by inch, sliding into her ass for the first time. It was everything I could do to keep from coming right then and there. Her ass squeezed the entire length of my cock as I pushed into her, just like her pussy. It felt incredible, and adding to it were here moans of pleasure and approval that she managed to get out as she continued to suck on Peter.

I lifted her hands away from her body and ducked my head underneath them. Then I shimmied her locked wrists around my shoulders, down my back, until they reached my waist. I then wrapped my arms around her waist, picked her up with her impaled with my cock up her ass, and turned around on the edge of the bed. In this position, we were facing her boyfriend, whose cock was glistening from all the cum that had oozed out. Katarina's legs were on either side of mine, straddling me, with her back pressed up against my chest and stomach. She started pumping up and down slowly on my cock, getting the feel for fucking me with her ass, loving the groans that were coming from me.

I told Peter to come around in front of her, pick up her legs, and fuck her pussy while I was in her ass. Not only was Katarina getting her first taste of anal sex, she was about to get double penetrated. Peter looked down at her swollen pussy lips, draped a leg over each arm, spreading her pussy open in the process. I could feel the pressure of his cock through her vaginal wall as his thick cock slid deeply up into her pussy.

I just sat there not moving, letting Peter do all the work, listening to Katarina moan loudly from the feel of two cocks buried deep inside of her. It was a trip feeling Peter's cock moving back and forth, in and out of her. With every thrust of his massive cock, he was getting Katarina and me off at the same time. She started cumming, over and over. I could feel her asshole squeezing my shaft. I started moving in and out of her, opposite of Peter's movements, so that she was staying filled up from the back or the front at all times.

Her pussy must have been convulsing too because Peter started grunting and fucking her hard and deep, really slamming his cock into her. I started doing the same, burying my cock all the way up her ass with each stroke. I couldn't hold out much longer. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, Peter shouted he was cumming and buried his fat cock up inside her. That put me over the edge and I shoved my cock all the way in too, as my balls released their pressure filled seed and began shooting my cum inside her pussy. Both of our cocks were pushed in to the hilt, convulsing away as we emptied spurt after spurt of cum deep up inside of Katarina.

We stayed locked together like that as all three of us spasmed for what seemed forever. Eventually my cock stopped pulsating. Peter and I slowly pulled out of Katarina. She went from full of cock to full of cum. As Peter moved away, her boyfriend got a clear view of her gaping pussy and asshole, dripping cum from both of her holes onto the bed and floor.

handyGman
handyGman
40 Followers