Cuckold Husband and Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethB
BethB
982 Followers

"But, Mom," Julie said, "that's incest! Having sex with your brother is incest."

"Yes it is, Dear. I know that." I replied.

I gritted my teeth and told my daughter the rest of the story – how her Uncle Jack and I had sex when we were teenagers, and all the way up to when I got married. "He was my first, Julie, and I was his first. So, faced with a decision to have sex with some strange man who I didn't know, or, with my brother, I picked my brother."

"You can think what you want, Dear." I said proudly. "But, I love your father enough to want to please him and make him happy. So, yes, I've been having sex with my brother – your Uncle Jack. Your father knows it, and he wants me to do it. And yes, after I fuck your uncle, your father and I have hours and hours of wonderful sex. I make him lick me between my legs. I make him suck Uncle Jack's sperm from my panties and I make him say and do humiliating things – and your father loves it. After it's over, we go back to being normal husband and wife for a day or two. Then a few days later, I start taunting him again, telling him I might have to go out and find some young stud to fuck me silly, and the cycle repeats itself each week."

I told her I'd been seeing Uncle Jack, with her father's knowledge, usually once a week, and sometimes more – but almost always early on Friday afternoon. Then, I'd always be ready and waiting for her father to come home after work on Friday with a sloppy, messy pussy full of my brother's cum for him.

Unfortunately, though, it wasn't going to happen today because she interrupted us.

"So, that's everything." I said. "I swear it's all the truth."

Julie sat there in a daze. I knew everything I told her was whirling around in her head and she was having a hard time processing it.

"Look, I promised your father his weekly treat tonight when he got off work." I said, looking at my watch and realizing he'd be home in about two hours. "I'll have to come up with something else since I don't have time to make anything happen with your Uncle Jack now."

Julie sat there, staring out into space with a blank look on her face.

"Julie." I said, trying to get her attention. "I'm going to have to go soon, but, I need to know what you're going to say to your father when he calls you back."

"Uh," she answered, "I lied to you earlier, Mom. I never called Daddy. I just said that because I was mad at you....."

"But," she added, "I'm really sorry for barging in on you this afternoon. I mean.... If I'd known...... I.... uh....."

"It's okay Sweetheart." I said. "I understand. There's no way you could have known any of this."

"I just wish there was something I could do." She replied. "Is he going to be mad because he won't get his little surprise when he gets home?"

"Well," I answered, "there is something you can do, Sweetheart. First, promise me that nothing you heard today will change how you feel about your father and me. We're still your parents and we love you. Next, I want you to promise you won't look at your father weird or avoid him now that you know these things about him. You know, one day you'll be married and you'll have a man of your own to carter to, and you might find yourself doing some shocking things, too."

"Yeah, okay, Mom," Julie said, "I understand. What else can I do?"

Just then I had a brainstorm – something Tim mentioned to me in passing a few weeks ago – something new he'd like to try.

"I want you to think about this before you answer, Sweetheart." I began. "Your father mentioned something to me recently that seemed to really excite him. We both laughed it off because it required another female, but, if you want to see some of this for yourself, and, if you're willing to do exactly what I ask – there is definitely something you can do to help your father have his fun tonight. Are you interested?"

"You're kidding, right?" She gasped.

"Oh, no. I'm extremely serious." I answered. "He's expecting his weekly fun time, and I'm absolutely sure this would make him incredibly happy. He might squirm a bit, and I might have to discipline him in front of you, but, he'll love it, I'm positive about that. Plus, you'll be able to see for yourself that I told you the truth about everything today."

"Mom! I can't believe you're suggesting this. He's my father. How's he going to feel with me there?" Julie asked.

"He won't know it's you, Dear." I said, smiling over at her. "I'll make him wear a blindfold the whole time. But, you'd have to be careful you didn't say anything, Julie – not one word, or he'll know it's you. You'd have to be totally silent the whole time. Can you do that?"

"Well, yeah, but....." she replied, "are you guys going to have sex in front of me?"

"No, not per say," I said, "it won't be like that. We'll wait until after you leave before we actually have intercourse, but, you'll probably see him in his panties, and he'll definitely have to be naked in front of you at some point. And, he'll probably get an erection..... and you might have to touch him."

"His penis?" Julie exclaimed.

"Julie, I just said he won't know it's you!" I repeated. "Remember, you're the one that screwed the whole thing up today. Now, do you want to help out, or not?"

"Tell me exactly what you have planned, first. Then, I'll decide." Julie answered.

I had to sit for a minute and think of the exact words I wanted to use before I explained it to her, and after a little bit, it came together in my head. Asking her to completely hear me out, I took a deep breath and started to give the details.

"We usually cuddle together after our Friday night sessions are over." I began. "I'm always very careful to make sure his feelings haven't been hurt, and his ego hasn't been bruised. I hold him tight in my arms and tell him how much I love him...... sometimes I tell him what a naughty boy he was – you know, stuff like that..... but, I use this time to reinforce our love as a couple, and talk about what we did."

"A few weeks ago," I continued, "I was asking him if there was anything he wanted to change, or anything new he wanted to try. He told me there was something he'd been thinking about, but, he was hesitant to tell me what it was. After some prodding, and promising I wouldn't get mad, he admitted to me he'd like to try increasing his humiliation by involving another female – perhaps exposing him naked, or, making him wear his panties, or masturbating....... just anything to humiliate him in front of another woman. The more we talked about it, I started to tease him. I told him maybe I'd bring in someone to use my strap-on on him, and I'd make him lick me while his butt got impaled by this mysterious woman."

My daughter's eyes grew wide and her hand shot up in front of her mouth. "Mother, tell me aren't serious about this." She said.

"Just hold on." I said. "We play with a strap-on cock all the time, Julie. It's one of his favorite toys, and we don't use a very big dong on it. It's actually quite comfortable for him and he enjoys it immensely. I can show you exactly what to do, and I'll get him ready for it and hold him in place. It won't hurt him, I promise. I can call your Uncle to see if he can masturbate himself into a condom and bring it by the house before your father gets home, and I'll just squeeze the condom into my vagina, and your father won't ever know the difference...... he'll be too busy enjoying the strap-on."

"I'll hold him with his face between my legs, and, you can get behind him and use the strap-on while he licks me and has his fun." I added. "Then, you can leave and your father and I can continue. It'll be perfect."

"A strap-on?" Julie gasped. "I can't believe Daddy would let you do that."

"Well, believe it." I said, chuckling. "You'll see. He'll be moaning and begging you not to stop, trust me on that."

"Look, I'm running out of time here. Do you want to help, or not?" I asked. "If you do, then this is what you can do. He'll be blindfolded the whole time, and as long as you don't talk, he'll never know it's you. And, you'll be doing something special for your father..... something he'll always remember."

I could tell Julie was conflicted. She learned so much about her father today – much more than she probably wanted to know, but, it was her own fault. Now, she had to deal with the reality that was in front of her. But, I needed her to make a decision, and, make it fast.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this..." She groaned. "Okay, okay, I'll do it."

"Good!" I exclaimed. "I need to get in touch with your uncle right away, but, be at the house exactly at 8:00 PM tonight. No earlier and no later – be at the door exactly at 8:00 and I'll let you in. We'll have a few minutes to talk, and then we'll get started. Stop somewhere and get some perfume or body mist he won't recognize, and put it on before you get to the house. That might help throw him off to who you are, I think."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, as I picked up my purse and got up to leave. "I better warn you. He's not allowed to have pubic hair, so he's bald down there. And," I added, "your father's very well endowed, so, don't be shocked when you see him."

"What should I wear?" Julie asked. "You know, for the strap-on thing?"

"Well, he's not going to see you, so just wear a t-shirt you won't get too sweated up in, and a zip up skirt you can take off." I replied. "It's a lot of work.... the strap-on, I mean. So, be prepared to get a good work out."

I walked over to Julie and gave her a hug, telling her I was sorry she had to catch my brother and I the way was she did. I reminded her about her promise not to let any of this change things between her and her father. All in all, I think she took it well – or as well as anyone could, I guess.

As she was walking me to her door, she looked at me and said, "You told me you and Daddy played a game with my underwear. What's that all about? What kind of game?"

"Sweetheart, if the rest of the things I told you didn't give you a heart attack, you can probably handle this, so, okay........ we play this little game where I leave a pair of your panties on the floor of your old bedroom. And in this game, he goes into your room and finds your panties, lies down on your old bed and starts to play with himself. Then, I come in – pretending to be you, and act surprised to catch my father masturbating on my bed with my panties. And," I added, "it goes on from there - I punish him a little, make him play with himself for me, and then we have sex. That's the overall gist of the game. Sometimes I dress up in that old cheerleader uniform in your closet...... he really loves that."

"You pretend to be me!" Julie exclaimed loudly. "And you have sex?"

"Uh huh." I said, smiling broadly at her. "Sweetheart, I really have to go if I'm going to pull this off tonight, but, I'd be glad to give you all the juicy details about that little game if you're interested."

"And," I said, as I walked out the door, "don't forget – 8:00 PM sharp."

To be continued

BethB
BethB
982 Followers
12