Cuckold Hypno Assignment

Story Info
A truestory of my decent into sissification and cuckolding.
834 words
4.03
43.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Divina. I serve Goddess K. and Madam Vega. I am on a journey to become their perfect sissy girl, and a cuckold slave to Goddess K (who is my wife).

The following is a true story of an assignment given to me by Madame Vega, and carried out with Goddess K.

Assignment: Watch cuckold hypnosis video pornography, with my chastity cage locked and and a butt plug inserted. If I pleased Goddess K. with my compliance and willingness to learn, I would be allowed to unlock and use my hitachi massager to cum, once the assignment was complete.

Background: As of this day, my former cock had been renamed and recast as a sissy clitty for almost a month. In my last physical session with Madame Vega and Goddess Kimberly, they had allowed me my last "male" orgasm. Meaning in the last month I had achieved no arousal from stroking (cocks get stroked, not clitties) and I had been banned from any and all penetration (clitties are not used for fucking). In that time, my only orgasms were from vibration, tapping, humping, or rubbing.

——————-

I was on the bed, on my knees. Pussy plugged. Clitty locked, but straining against it's cage. Sinking into the situation, knowing that I had to give my all to earn a chance to remove this clitty cage, and have a sissygasm. It was approaching a month since I had stroked or cum like a boy. I thought in that moment, that perhaps I never would again. I wasn't sure I wanted to. No ... wait. Actually, as the images started of beautiful women being pounded by large cocks, I KNEW I never wanted to stroke or cum like a boy again.

My clitty is a girl part now. It truly is. It's not big enough to be a cock. It certainly cannot satisfy Goddess K.

Now that it is forbidden from even pretending to be a cock, Goddess K. is left without one for her personal use. She wants and deserves cock that will make her moan and cum. I am excited to help her find and service the cock she truly deserves.

As I sank into the hypno, plugged and caged, Goddess K. lightly touched my nipples, and then, without warning, placed a bottle of popper just under my right nostril as she held my left closed.

The dirty thoughts exploded as the fumes worked their way in and did their magic! I suddenly lost all inhibitions. I knew who I was, and what I wanted to do!

I want to watch her be fucked. I want to watch her take a real cock in her pussy and anywhere else that brings her pleasure. I want to be her cuckold. I want to worship her cock of choice, and keep it hard for her when she is focused elsewhere. I want to suck it, and take it in my pussy for her entertainment.

I know Goddess K. has a fantasy to see me cum from a cock pounding me in my sissy pussy. I want to live that fantasy for her. To be looking into her eyes as I cum, while her bull pounds my pussy over and over.

Also, I want to show her service by using the parts of my body that can give her pleasure. Mainly, my sissy tongue. Between times of being fucked by her bull's cock, I want to keep her excited by worshiping her pussy. I want to keep her bull's cock clean for her by licking her pussy off of his cock. And lastly, when he fills her with his cum, I want her to hover over me and drop her wet, well fucked pussy on my face, making me give her one last orgasm as I suck his cum out of her.

All of those thoughts were represented on the TV screen too as the hypno porn played. Images of beautiful women being fucked by bulls. Sissies watching and waiting for action when needed. Clitties perfectly limp, but minds and sissy spots on fire with arousal.

When the hypno was finished, I was allowed to unlock my tiny clitty. I laid the hitachi wand on the bed with the speed set on medium, and began to hump it. I rubbed my soft clitty in circles on the wand as I did. This is the only way I have been allowed to orgasm in quite some time.

The hypno did its work. After 20 minutes of images and words of reinforcement, I was confident in the things I wrote above and I knew they would soon be coming true. The vibration from the wand on my clitty made the feelings even stronger. I wanted that cock for her NOW. I thought of being under her, licking her to orgasm as I tasted her bulls's cum, right as I had my own sissy orgasm, and drifted jusy a little closer to the sissy cuckold I will soon be.