Cuckold Joe & Bunny Bone Pt. 03

Story Info
Bunny works at the gym. Heat is on.
803 words
3.71
9.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chance005
Chance005
12 Followers

Chapter 3: Work

There's not much to say about Cuckold Joe's professional life. He had a boring job in a bank. Mid-level management. Decent pay.

Bunny, on the other hand, worked part-time as a physical fitness instructor at the local gym where crazy shit went down all the time. She didn't have to work, but she did it all the same, part time, 'cause she felt like it. It was nice to have a place to go to and tell fat fucks how to get fit.

Most of the regulars at the gym were nice and polite, but everywhere people gather there will be the occasional jerk. It's a universal law of nature. For instance: A while back, a big, loud goon called Burt and his two hamster-witted pals started to come in like four times a week, and they were just nasty bullies. They'd parade their bulging muscles around the place and poke mean-spirited fun at everyone who looked slightly skinny or slightly fat, and point and nudge and whisper and snicker between themselves in a completely inappropriate manner at the sight of a hot female doing reps. Bunny and some other members of staff approached the manager to have the jolly trio evicted, but the manager was way too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

Bunny was on the treadmill when Burt passed by. He nudged his pal and said, "hey, why do I suddenly feel like going for a large jug of milk-shake?"

"Ha ha ha! Good one, Burt!"

It wasn't all that nasty, but a final-straw kind of moment all the same. Bunny had had enough. She hit the stop-button, grabbed Burt by the ear and frog-marched him into the staff wardrobe. She took him to the toilet and told him to sit the fuck down on the seat.

"Sit your ass the fuck down, numbskull!" were her precise words. "It's people like you who make life suck for everyone else, you fuck-witted shit!"

She pulled his shorts off and threw it in his face. Then she removed her tights and straddled him on the toilet seat, sat herself down on his hard dick and started to ride him something fierce while telling him in no uncertain terms what she thought of him while slapping his cheeks:

"You fucking fuck-headed shit-fucked fuck! You're nothing but a cock-faced shit-for-fucks fuckhead!"

Burt took the slaps and abuse like a champ, grinned and started fondling her big tits underneath her tight, sexy training-top, which he pulled up above her chest to get a better look.

She spat in his face.

"Fucking fuck-faced loser!"

She spat once more, and a third time.

Burt wasn't gonna stand for that. Once, twice, fine, but not three times. Three times was one time too many to get spat in the face. He grabbed her neck and stood up from the seat, and twisted her arm behind her back. He forced her to her knees on the bathroom floor and fucked her in the ass until she squealed like a pig.

"Bark for me, bitch! Bark!" he gnarled and ripped her hair.

"Arf! Arf! Woof! Woof, for fucks sake!"

He pulled out after a while and sat her up and shoved his dick in her face, fucked her deep down in her throat until she coughed up a huge chunk of slime from her stomach. Then he planted a sticky load of cum right on her forehead that started to run down her eyes and cheeks. She had a big, fat grin on her face.

"Nice workout," she sighed.

Burt flexed his biceps in front of the bathroom mirror. He looked mighty pleased with himself. But then he had to go and be a jerk again. It wasn't his fault. It's just nature.

"Fucked your ass good, ya dirty shit-faced skank!" he said and leaned down and gave Bunny's nipple a good, hard twist that hurt like fuck.

"CRAP!" she cried.

She sprung to her feet, grabbed his head and head-butted his nose with her cum-stained forehead so hard blood and cum splattered the ceiling. Then she thumped her knee into his ribs and watched him crumble to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

"AAH! BITCH! YOU BOKE BY DOSE!" he cried while clutching his fucked up face.

"Go cry about it, fuck-face," she said and left.

When Burt emerged from the bathroom he located his buddies and told them all about what had happened. Or, at least selected parts that he deemed relevant to get the gist of the story.

"Massive tits, man! And she barked like a dog when I fucked her ass! Woof! Woof!"

"Ha ha, that's awesome!"

"What a bitch!"

But at least they left her alone after that, and pretty soon they stopped coming altogether. Good riddance.

Chance005
Chance005
12 Followers