Cuckold Landing

Story Info
Simple things can lead to complex situations.
7.5k words
3.52
77.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arkrebel
arkrebel
90 Followers

It's funny how something simple can set off a complex chain of events. For me a simple road sign altered the rest of my life. Sadly it didn't change it in a good way, although for a while I thought it would. My name is Dan and this is my story.

My wife Carol and I were traveling and on one leg of our trip we were headed into Charleston South Carolina. There were all sorts of little signs saying such and such landing like Marsh Landing or Jim's Landing or whatever. We passed a sign that said Cuckold Landing and I laughed and commented that it wasn't a very nice name for a landing.

Carol didn't understand why and I began to panic just a little. She knows I know all sorts of obscure stuff so I was hoping to get out of it without her getting too curious so I just told her to google it and see what it meant.

I had hoped she would stumble on the Wiki definition first and just laugh it off but if you have ever typed cuckold into a web search you know the odds are slim on that. Soon she is reading me stories she has found involving cuckold relationships, at first kind of laughing then she got quiet and continued to read.

After what seemed forever she asked me the question I feared since tipping my hand with the first comment, "so how did you know about this?"

I tried to downplay the whole thing but she can read me too well and soon I was telling her about reading those types of stories on Literotica and she continued to press the issue. I admitted that I found the stories interesting and acted like it was a harmless little diversion, you know not something I wanted just something that was interesting.

But like I said she knows me and that wasn't working. She started to do some basic math about some of our past adventures. And it wasn't adding up well for me at the moment.

I probably need to tell you about us before I go much further into this. We met some twenty years ago when I was sent by the company we both worked for to train on a new process. She worked in a mill that had a similar machine and was assigned as my trainer. She was at that time married to an ignorant man that didn't appreciate her. He was jealous and controlling and well just stupid.

Over the two weeks we worked together I spent lots of time letting her know that she was a very attractive woman and that he was stupid to treat her like he did.

Back then she was 5'4" tall and probably 105 lbs. She had long curly brown hair and these blue eyes that enchanted me. She didn't have much in the chest department at just over an A cup, but damn her ass was a thing of beauty. I am and always have been more of an ass man so it was a perfect match for me. I know she caught me drooling over the view more than once but never said anything.

Anyway long story short we ended up in my hotel room and had a torridly hot sex session. I can remember every little detail from the first awkward kisses to when we finally ended up naked in the bed. Once the decision was made there was no more awkwardness.

Once she was ready to give herself to me I needed to make sure she was going to remember me for a long time. I kissed my way down from her lips to her nipples taking one than the other into my mouth and sucking on them. Then continued to kiss and nibble my way south to her pussy. She said her husband never liked to do this for her and she wasn't sure she really liked it. I knew then he could lose her to me.

As I slowly explored her sweet pussy with my lips and tongue her body told me all I needed to know, she really did like it. I brought her to the edge several times licking and sucking her hard clit before finally trapping the hard bud in my mouth and flicking it hard until she thrashed and bucked her way through an orgasm.

As she began to breathe normally again I slipped on a condom and she told me to lie down and proceeded to straddle me. She took a minute to lower herself on my dick and once fully settled told me I was much thicker than her husband. Again I knew I could take her away from him, if I hadn't already.

At first she just slowly rode up and down on my cock and the feeling was awesome. If I hadn't been regularly jacking off to visions of her jean clad ass at night I would not have been able to hold out long. I had to use every trick I knew to control myself. Soon she had me pinned to the bed holding my hands in hers and was riding me like it was the last time either of us was ever going to fuck.

Her pussy was so wet, so hot and so very tight that both of us were feeling every movement. I watched her as she rode me, her eyes no more than slits as her head thrashed with the movement of her hips. I wanted to grab her ass and pound my cock in her deep and hard but she held my hands and rode me at her pace. That pace was gradually building faster and faster until I knew she was going to cum again. When her orgasm hit she slammed her hips down on me and just began to shake. Feeling her pussy squeezing my dick was all I could take and I joined her in orgasm.

It was magical; it was a moment we would both always remember and one I hoped neither of us would regret. She had to leave shortly after and I had to shower and make my way to work. So we didn't have much time to talk about what had happened. I worried that she would feel bad for what we did, and worried that she would not be able to face me the next day.

The next day she said she did feel bad about cheating on her husband but told me she would have felt worse never knowing what it would have been like. We agreed that it should stay a onetime thing and a few days later I had to leave to fly back home.

But it didn't. I found reasons to stay in contact. She invited me to meet her for a weekend in Dallas and I did. We carried on a long distance affair for three years before I ended up moving to where she lived. Two years later she was divorced and we were married.

Our lives were good, very good actually. Sure we had ups and downs but we never really argued. And I told you her ex was a jealous controlling idiot that lost her to me right. Well I never made her feel bad about being an attractive woman. Guys would ask her to dance and I let her, I mean she loves to dance and I don't care to that much. We danced some, she danced with other guys some, and at the end of the night she was happy and usually just a bit horny so I got to enjoy the benefits.

She worried the first time she went out for a girl's night but again a happy Carol is a loving Carol so if a few drinks and maybe a little flirting while out with the girls made her happy and hopefully horny then it's all good.

A few years after we married she got her boobs done and it did boost her confidence even more. And yes she got more male attention as a result. But they got to ogle and imagine and I got to touch and realize so it's no big deal. She has shown her tits to guys many times, even got the nerve to get in an amateur contest at a strip club once.

We traveled to a nude resort in the Caribbean several times and met all sorts of people including lifestyle couples. We had sex in front of other people outdoors, with another couple in a same room situation and even a group scene with several couples. Not once did either of us fuck someone else, we talked about it and decided it was not something that we wanted to do.

We've had a lot of sexual explorations in our twenty plus years together including a time when she explored bi-sexual adventures and had a few girlfriends with benefits. I've never been jealous and always encouraged her to be the sensual creature she is whenever she wanted.

That's why when she started to do the math she began to figure out that I wasn't just curious about the lifestyle of a cuckold relationship, but that I had to be somewhat interested in trying it. Now I'll tell you it had occurred to me from time to time. Especially recently since I know she could have sex more often than we do. I would imagine our frequency is still above average for an AARP eligible couple put it's not every day and twice on a Saturday like it was for years.

She has almost never said "not tonight" unless it was a night before the Gynecologist visit or when she was having her period. And for the record my joking about her not going to the dentist too didn't seem funny to her. She would usually suck my cock till I came on her tits while she was on her period which I enjoyed because most times she would stop sucking me before I could cum so she could fuck me.

Once she decided that it must be more than just a casual interest for me she read more about it, she read stories about cuckolds, and she asked more pointed questions. I had read and fantasized about this for years. But now that she was aware and asking questions I had some internal ones to deal with. Like this one: Many times over the years I would kneel beside her hard and feed my hard cock into her mouth while fucking her with a vibrator at the same time. During this I had the fantasy many time of another guy taking the place of the dildo and watching get fucked while she sucked me. And it was always exciting. But now she was asking me serious questions and I wasn't sure I knew or wanted to give her the answers.

I knew I was in serious trouble when it started to show up in the bedroom. The first time was when she was on top and slowly riding my dick. She slid up on my cock till just the head remained and asked "would it excite you if I was sucking another guy's cock right now?" and she wouldn't move till I answered. When I finally croaked out a weak "yes" she slammed down hard on my dick and shuddered as she came. Then she finished us both by riding me hard and fast until my cock erupted into her.

Then she started to role play and act like I was someone else while we fucked. I couldn't lie to her when she continued to ask if this idea or that turned me on, after all if it didn't I would not have cum so soon afterward. I mean if she asks you a question like "Would it turn you on to know I was out fucking another guy?" while you are in the middle of fucking and you suddenly fuck her harder and then lose control and cum, you can't say "no baby I would be very hurt by it".

It used to be when we would go out or she would go out with friends that while she got asked to dance, and even dirty danced a bit that she would always shut a guy down before it got too far. Sure they got a feel of her ass here and there but no intimacy like kissing. But that changed one night not long after the role playing.

She came home a little later than usual that night and she didn't look right. I mean there wasn't anything I could point to and say for sure that she had done anything wrong but little things like her makeup looked a little too fresh, or her clothes were a little too wrinkled for an average night out. She was a little bit too flushed and just little bit more drunk than her usual outing. I also noticed that when she got undressed that night it didn't take long, she wasn't wearing panties or a bra. And I was sure she had both when she went out.

In bed that night she was riding me again and began to tell me she met a guy that flirted and danced with her all evening. She told me when the evening came to an end he walked her to the car and they ended up making out by her car. The details were pretty graphic and she told me she came within inches of pulling him into the back seat and fucking him.

God help me I was turned on by her story and she knew by the way I reacted I wasn't mad at her. I didn't last long after she started the story and she had several good orgasms herself as she rode on my cock. As we lay in bed after sex she asked me if I was okay and I told her it was okay but we should talk about it when we were both sober and not in bed.

We fell into sleep but I woke up a couple hours later with mixed emotions. On one hand I was happy that she had enjoyed herself, on the other I felt it was spiraling out of control. We had not talked about taking it from the realm of fantasy and role play to the real world. While I couldn't be mad at her for what she did, I was scared. I couldn't help thinking I had opened a door that would be impossible to close again.

She was deeply asleep and I got out of bed to think about things. I didn't plan on it when I first got up but I had to try to find out about the missing bra and panties. The bra was found in her purse but the panties were nowhere to be found.

As I sat drinking a glass of rum over ice I spotted her cell phone. I have never had a reason to snoop in her phone but just couldn't stop the urge to look.

I checked her texts and sure enough there was a thread from someone named Michael. The texts started early in the night while her friends were still there. Not too bad really just a thank you for a dance and for her giving him her number. Then there were a couple texts telling her how hot she looked and how much he envied me for being her husband. Yeah I know that game; it's how I ended up with her after all. Her replies seemed okay, just thank you to the compliments and compliments of her own about how well he danced and that she found him sexy as well.

The texts went on that way for a bit before she sent one telling him her girlfriends were going home and she was going to leave because it wasn't safe for a woman to be out in a bar all alone. Being the consummate gentleman he was he kindly offered to protect her if she wanted to stay. After that the texts stopped for a couple hours. I had to assume it was because they were now able to talk without having to worry about other ears hearing them.

When the texts resumed it got bad, real bad. She wasn't kidding about the make out session; if anything she didn't do it justice. He said he wished she hadn't stopped at just stroking his dick through his pants. She said she almost didn't. He said he knew she wanted to continue because her pussy as so wet when he fingered her. She thanked him for making her cum with that finger. He also thanked her for the souvenir of her panties and that he had put them to good use already.

The next text showed his hard cock poking out of her thong panties while he jacked off. And the slide show continued with more shots of him jacking off with her panties. The last shot was without the panties and showed his stomach with his cum splashed on it. He assured her he didn't cum on her panties as he wanted to keep them so he could smell her scent on them.

Her reply wasn't any better. It was a slide show of her own showing her fingering her pussy and ended with her licking the wetness off her fingers. And the last message she sent was what killed any chance of me sleeping that night it said "if tonight goes like I want it too I will be sucking something else next time!"

So the sex and the story telling was a final test to see if she could cuckold me, and I failed. I knew it was going to be a bad day when she woke up.

I knew now in the real world that I didn't want this. I just had no idea how I could stop it.

When she woke up she acted like nothing had happened. She checked her phone as usual and I noticed she got a little nervous when she looked at her messages.

There were no new messages I was sure since I could not stop staring at her phone after reading the ones there already, but the ones from last night may have seemed pretty bad in the light of a new day. When she went in to shower I snooped again and the thread from last night was gone. Guess she didn't want to share that with me.

We didn't discuss the events of the previous night that day or the next. My heart wanted to believe she had gone too far for her comfort level and that the experiment was over for her, but my mind didn't buy into the idea. The mind decided to invest in an app called FlexiSpy.

At first it was just a waste of money, all her texts were innocent stuff from friends or the kids. She never went anywhere unexpected, never got any unknown calls, nothing to worry about.

Then it happened, she got a call from Michael. Now I don't know what was said during the seven minutes and thirty five seconds they talked but it can't be good for me. And knowing that call came exactly one day before she told me that "we needed to talk" wasn't good either.

What we needed to talk about was that she had decided to date. She didn't ask for permission, she told me she knew I was okay with it, told me she had decided to try, and that she was willing to listen if I had any objections. I tried to tell her it wasn't something I was sure about and she cut me off with how will we even know if I don't try. I couldn't answer that question well enough and it ended with me caving in and agreeing to a deal.

The "deal" was she would go out and have a date with a guy. If she decided that the date was going to be more than casual she would let me know and I could stop it, but if I didn't she was free to enjoy herself. I knew she was more than tempted, I feared if I tried to stop her before I allowed her to have a date she would be angry, or even decide to do it behind my back. So I had to agree.

The next day there were several texts from Michael and her. She might try to tell me she hadn't decided to fuck him but that isn't what she told him. I went along with it knowing I was going to stop it when she sent the message that she was going to let it go farther. That was my ace in the hole, my get out of jail free card.

So a week after the "talk" she's getting ready to go out. I know it's to meet him she told me that much. She says it's for dinner and dancing and maybe... she been telling him its dinner and definitely. Her outfit is nice but sexy, silk blouse with a thin lace bra, thong panties to match the bra and garter and stocking under a mid-length but tight skirt. While not stripper heels the black heels with ankle straps would qualify as "fuck me pumps".

She gives me a kiss before leaving and tells me "you better be really sure when you answer my question". I assure her I will be. I didn't tell her I already knew my answer, I should have. I should have told her right then that I couldn't do it, but it was my fantasy that started this, I had to let her know for sure that I wanted to keep it in the fantasy world so we had to take it to the brink.

The first alarm bells were when the GPS showed her car at the Hilton downtown not at the restaurant she told me she was going to. I couldn't text her to ask why she changed locations without tipping my hand about the spy program. So I tried an innocent text asking her if they were crowded as usual that night. She lied and said yes but Antonio's was always worth the wait. Big red flag number one.

Zooming in on the GPS showed them on the lower level of the hotel at least. And there was a pretty good restaurant there too. Or maybe it was drinks at the hotel bar to steel the nerves before going up to a room. So I watched and waited.

I lost a live update of the GPS signal for a minute or two and when it came back it was still at the hotel but well above ground level. There is only one reason that could happen. There's no bar on the upper floors, no dining, no observation decks, just rooms. They had to have gone to a room in the hotel.

I risked pissing her off by sending a quick text asking her how it's going, no reply. The GPS is steady in the room so I know the phone works. I can't call her as it was against the "deal". I have to wait for the message, but none comes. I risk it again and ask this time point blank what she is doing and had she decided. Her answer comes slowly and it's not good. She types "we are in a room and yes I have decided", finally I breathe a sigh of relief and send the message I had practiced.

Quickly I type "Carol I love you with all my heart and I have been a damn fool. Please stop and come home to me and I will do whatever it takes to make you forget this bad idea".

arkrebel
arkrebel
90 Followers
12