Cuckold Secret Wish, Wife Tricked

Story Info
Cuckold tricks his wife into fucking his friend.
1.6k words
4.04
56.7k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
443 Followers

Mary and I have been married for 6 years now. Mary is a pretty woman with dark hair, tanned skin, a great ass and average breasts. We have a pretty regular sex life, but she doesn't know I'm secretly into cuckold porn. I always try to find the amateur porn with women who look like Mary, so I can pretend it's really her getting fucked by a muscular black man with a big cock.

Lately, I've been picturing Mary with one of my gym buddies, Josh. He's black, well muscled, good looking, and most importantly, I can tell he has a crush on Mary. I've seen him in the showers after we lift and his cock is about two inches longer than my seven incher, and a little thicker too.

It's a Friday night tonight, and man was it hot today. I've been building my courage to see how Josh might feel about making me a cuck, so this seemed like a good time to try. I asked Josh if he wanted to come over for a beer and cool off in our pool. He agreed, but probably because he hoped Mary would be there in a bikini.

I texted Mary to let her know Josh was coming over to swim. She replied pretty quickly that she was actually going out with Shannon tonight to have a couple drinks. She said she'd be home around 9 or 10. I didn't tell Josh this because I wasn't sure if he would show up if he knew.

An hour later, Josh and I were in the pool, cold beers in hand. We were bullshitting about random topics for a while when I got out to grab our fourth beers. I climbed back in and decided to broach the topic I was really interested in.

"So, I've seen the way you look at Mary," I said in a friendly voice. He simply looked at me without saying anything. "But don't worry, I'm okay with it. I like it even." Now Josh's eyebrows were raised, but he still hasn't said a word. "I'm not sure how to ask this, and I'm new to this, so I'm just going to straight up say it. I want you to fuck my wife. I want you to cuck me."

After a pause and a long pull from his beer, "you're serious about this?" Josh asked me.

"Yeah, I'm serious, it's kinda my kink. I'm into cuckolding."

"What does Mary think?" he asked.

"Mary doesn't know, but I have a plan for that," I told him. Josh didn't say anything so I continued. "Mary is out with her friend right now having some drinks. When she gets home she's going to be extremely horny. She always is when she drinks. I think instead of me being in our bed, I think it should be you. We will have the lights turned off, and I'll have sent her a message that I'm going to lay down. She'll be coming into a dark room after being in the well lit hallway, so she won't be able to see very well. As long as you don't talk when she climbs in bed, she shouldn't notice it's not me."

"And where will you be, while I'm in your bed?" Josh asked.

"I'm going to be in a chair in the corner," I told him, "I want to watch." Josh slowly started to nod and said he was in. "Awesome!" I said with a grin.

I waited until it was almost 9 o'clock and texted Mary, "I'm going to lay down. I'm turning the light off because I've got a headache. Maybe you can make me feel better when you get here." I added a winky face emoji at the end and pressed send. A few minutes later, her reply came through. I opened the message, but it was just an eggplant emoji and a peach emoji. That meant it was game on.

Josh and I went to the bedroom and we both stripped naked. He sat his clothes in the corner where Mary wouldn't see them and climbed into my martial bed. I turned the lights off and instantly couldn't see. 30 minutes passed before we heard the garage door opening and Mary coming into the kitchen. At this point my eyes were well adjusted and I could see Josh laying on the bed.

Josh's hand moved to his cock at the sound of Mary in the house. He was preparing himself for what was coming. We heard Mary's soft footsteps climbing the stairs, and I heard the hall light click off before she opened the door. She entered the room and shut the door behind her. She remained quiet so I knew she hadn't seen it was Josh in the bed and not me.

I watched as Mary quietly took her clothes off and sauntered her way to the bed. She climbed into the bed with Josh and grasped what she thought was my cock. She stroked it a few times before saying, "I see you're all ready for me." Mary moved up higher, straddling Josh in the cowgirl position, her favorite sex position.

Mary reached between her legs and grasped Josh's cock, guiding the head toward her waiting hole. Josh's hard black cock slowly entered Mary's pussy as she lowered herself onto him. When she was bottomed out, she said "Oooh," she moaned, "it feels sooo good. It feels bigger than usual." I had started quietly stroking my own cock, intently watching my wife enjoy another man's cock. Mary lifted herself up, then dropped back down, burying Josh's cock to the hilt again. Mary repeated this several times before switching to a gyrating motion with her hips, grinding her clit down on his bristly pubic hairs.

Mary was moaning louder now, her pace picking up. I could tell she was quickly building to an orgasm. "Oh, oh, oooooh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she exclaimed. She continued riding Josh's cock all the way through her orgasm and slowed her pace as the orgasm subsided.

Suddenly, Josh rolled Mary over so he was on top. I think he did it without even removing his cock from her pussy. Josh pulled out and grabbed Mary's hips, flipping her onto her stomach. Josh pulled Mary's hips back towards him so her ass was up in the air, but her face was still down on the mattress. She turned her face to the side so she could breathe. Josh lined up his black cock at Mary's entrance and began pushing his way in, burying his cock in my wife's pussy again.

"Oooh," Mary moaned again. For his part, Josh remained silent so he wouldn't give himself away. "It really does feel so much bigger tonight," Mary said, "you must be extra horny."

Josh began to fuck Mary in this position. He started slow and gradually built up his speed. "Oh fuck! That feels good! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I love your cock!" Mary said. Josh kept this pace up for several minutes when Mary finally came on his cock for the second time. "You're even lasting longer than you usually do. I don't know what's gotten into you but I love it!" Mary said euphorically. At her comment, Josh smacked her on her ass to watch it jiggle.

Josh had slowed down after Mary's orgasm but kept fucking her slowly. He began to pick up his pace again and build Mary toward a third orgasm! After a few minutes, Josh started to moan as he kept fucking Mary hard. Josh was moving his hands from Mary's hips to her ass, enjoying the fact he could put his hands on it finally.

Josh's hands moved back to Mary's hips and he was pulling her to him in time with his thrusts. Josh's moans of pleasure were getting more intense and Mary must have sensed he was getting close at the same time she was. "Oooh, oooh, yes! Fuck me! Cum inside my pussy!" Mary exclaimed.

I had a brief panic moment because Josh wasn't wearing a condom, but I was even more turned on than scared. I kept stroking my cock as Josh buried his cock inside Mary's pussy and began shooting his cum into my wife. Mary went over the edge at the same time and came hard on Josh's black cock. That was her biggest orgasm yet. Josh and Mary collapsed forward, Josh's cock still filling Mary's pussy. Both of them were breathing hard. Josh slowly pulled his cock from Mary's pussy and left the bed. He picked up his clothes and quietly left the room. I took this as my chance and I went to the bed where Mary still lay, facing away from the door and me.

I climbed in bed behind Mary and buried my face in her pussy as she lay on her side. I used my tongue to pull hot cum from her pussy into my mouth. I ate her out for several minutes and sent her into a fourth orgasm. I rose to my knees and climbed up behind her. I lined up my cock with her pussy and shoved it in, hard. It seemed to go in easier than usual, whether it was because Josh had stretched it out or his cum was acting like a lube, I didn't know.

"You're already hard again?" Mary asked in disbelief.

I started pumping in and out of Mary and I was fucking her hard. After a few minutes I quickly felt my own orgasm building. "I'm gonna cum!" I told her.

"Give me your cum, Jack! Fuck this pussy until you explode! Give me your seed!"

I came hard at that moment, the thought of getting sloppy seconds from my wife being too much to handle. I came harder than I can ever remember cumming before, adding my cum in with Josh's and continuing to pump in and out of her pussy, mixing our cum together.

I pulled my cock from Mary's pussy and laid down beside her, slightly out of breath. We both drifted off to sleep pretty quickly after that.

Jackb120
Jackb120
443 Followers