Cuckold Story

Story Info
Husband encourages wife to have sex with another man.
7.7k words
4.24
186k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is Jim and my wife's name is Susan.

This is the story of how I willingly continue to let another man fuck my beautiful wife while I watch. Does that make me a cuckold? I really don't know. I'll leave that up to you to decide.

From what I have read on this website, a cuckold is a husband who encourages his wife to take on a lover. The cuckold, if he has sex at all, is allowed to have it only with his wife. In some stories, the wife and the other man, a.k.a. the "bull", may have sex without the husband being present. In other stories, the husband is there, but he just watches. In most cases, the husband is described as a sorry wimp who is totally subservient to his wife. He gets off by knowing that another man is screwing his wife, but he feels guilty and humiliated after the deed is done. Often, the cuckold has a small cock or he is sexually impotent. The bull is usually quite virile and has no problem at all bringing the wife to orgasm multiple times.

I should preface this story by telling you that the events that occurred did not take place all of a sudden and out of nowhere. My wife and I have been happily married for more than ten years and, until recently, we never even considered swinging (although we had occasionally talked about it). We always looked down at it as something immoral and taboo. That was something that other people did, not us. But, over a period of time, we gradually became less judgmental.

Although we disapproved of swinging, that didn't stop us from fantasizing about having sex with other people. I fantasized about watching my wife receive a full body massage from another man. The massage would include her breasts and pussy. No part of her body would be left untouched. He would rub her all over, but he wouldn't fuck her. She fantasized that she was with a good looking muscular stud. (She even imagined that he was bald!) She would tie him to the bed posts and tease the hell out of him with a feather or her long straight black hair. Often, I would ask her, "What if he wanted to do this or do that?" The fantasies were harmless fun because but we never seriously intended to act on them.

One day, we finally decided that we would act on some of our tamer fantasies. I'm still not sure that I fully understand how we finally got to that point, but I do know that we wanted to have some fun and add a little spice to our sex lives. We considered things very carefully and agreed that we would limit ourselves to activities such as "watch and be watched" or a sensual massage exchange. What could be the harm in that? However, as you will see, things soon progressed much further than either of us had ever anticipated and I am now in a situation where my wife is getting fucked regularly by another man.

I might as well start with the profile that I posted on a well known swingers web site.

"Long time happily married couple. I guess you could say we're tame, but not completely. Soft play is where we're at. We are interested in establishing intimate friendships with people who are positive and sincere. The friendship is more important than the sex. We would like to get to know you as a person.

Wife is thirty-five years old and is attractive with long black straight hair. Her lips are very soft and kissable. She has a cute little petite body with nice breasts. Her feet are little too. Husband is thin and not muscular or macho.

We are very concerned about STDs. That is a big reason why we don't do things that are very risky. Using one's hands to touch or excite each other could be okay, but anything much more than that would be pushing our limits.

My wife enjoys a nice massage although she does have definite limits. May consider a single male who would like to massage my wife. The massage should be a real one where you take the time to please her and not just a prelude to having sex. We don't expect you to be a professional masseur, but the massage should be more than a quick feel. Concentrate on her feet, legs, and back first."

A few days later, we received an email. It included a few pics of a nice looking guy, probably in his early forties. He was nude in a couple of the pics, but nothing too sexual. He looked like he was in very good shape with muscular arms and legs. Also, according to his profile, he was five feet nine inches tall and weighed 190 pounds, which would make him a very good match for my wife. (We were hoping to find someone who wasn't too tall because she is only five feet.)

"Hello im Kinda new and not a bed jumper so if your looking for a nice gentleman that will respect your limits lets meet for a drink that includes coffee. Do u think the wife can u a nice oil massage"

I replied, "Thank you very much for the email and for opening up your pics. My wife does like a nice massage. It should be a real one where you take the time to rub her legs and back and buttocks, chest, and thighs. If she likes you, then the massage may be full body, but she has limits as to what she may allow you to do, especially until she gets to know you better. We are comfortable being nude and you could be nude too. Is this something that you would be interested in? Would you be willing to go slow and respect her limits?"

"Hello and yes I can go slow and always respect her limits"

"Are you able to host?"

"well if she don't mind a single guys place and we need oils I can. Can u open your pics please"

"We don't mind a single guy's place. We have lotions so you won't need to provide. I need to discuss with my wife before I open our pics. What we usually do is to meet the person first just to talk."

So, that's how we got to meet David. We met at a local tavern on a Friday evening and had the fried perch dinner. He seemed a bit nervous and awkward at first, but my wife's warm smile soon settled him down. I could tell that she was physically attracted to him. When he invited us over to his apartment for a massage, my wife quickly said "Yes". We had lotions and towels with us just in case.

Meeting 1: Susan receives a nice massage.

When we arrived at David's place, we weren't too impressed. His house was clean but sparsely furnished as you might expect for a single guy. The sofa and chairs in the living room weren't very comfortable. We shared a bottle of wine that David had bought for us and talked for a while. He told us that he got divorced over five years ago and his eight year-old son was living with his mother. It didn't sound like it was a very happy separation. After a little while, David offered to give Susan a massage. He led us to his bedroom and showed us where the bathroom was.

Surprisingly, my wife didn't hesitate at all about taking off all her clothes. Maybe it was the wine that helped to get her in the mood. She stood there stark naked in front of David and me. I could tell from the smile on her face that she was enjoying being an exhibitionist. You should have seen the look on David's face too. I think he was smitten with Susan's beauty. She laid down on the bed on her stomach so that David could massage her back first.

David took off his clothes and then he proceeded to give her a really nice massage. He massaged the back of her legs, thighs, butt, and her back and shoulders with his strong arms and hands. She really loved that!

She said, "Oh, that feels good! I take it I'm not the first woman you've given a massage too."

He replied, "I used to do that for my ex-wife."

"It feels wonderful, especially on my shoulders. They get awfully sore from work."

"What do you do?"

"I work for a beverage company and I do a lot of lifting."

"You're a tiny little thing. How can you do all that lifting?'

"I'm stronger than you think! That's one good thing about my job. I get a lot of exercise."

David was taking his time to make Susan feel good. So far, the massage was more therapeutic than anything else. Susan then turned onto her back so that David could do her front.

That's when things got more sexual.

David massaged Susan's entire front, including her little feet, legs, and thighs. Then he started to massage her chest, gently stroking with the palms of his hands from her clavicle bones downward across each breast and out to the side, being careful not to hurt her nipples. He also massaged each breast individually causing her light brown colored areolae to get all scrunched and her dark nipples to get very swollen and erect. The look on Sue's face told me that she was enjoying this very much.

Susan kept chatting non-stop all the while that David was massaging her breasts. I think the reason why she was talking so much was because she was nervous.

I told her, "You should be concentrating on what David is doing to you!"

Susan giggled, "I know you're right."

David moved his hands down a little lower and gave her a belly rub, gently massaging her lower abdomen just above her pubic area.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. Was David going to massage Susan's pussy or was he going to massage her legs some more?

All of a sudden and without warning, David started to do oral to Sue's pussy.

I firmly told him, "Please don't do that! Oral sex is off limits!"

He immediately stopped when I told him to and didn't try it again, so it wasn't really a problem for us at all. Maybe I didn't make that clear enough to him previously when we exchanged emails. I told him now that if he wanted to "massage" my wife's "vaginal area" using his hands that would be okay, but no oral. I had brought some KY lotion specifically for that.

David started to massage Susan's pussy with the KY lotion. First he got her pussy lips all wet with the lotion. I remember how they were all glistening wet! David also applied some KY lotion around her clit and gently stimulated her there too. Susan squirmed when he did that.

David continued to massage Susan's pussy lips and clit for quite some time. I knew that from where he was positioned, he could see her pink wetness inside.

After exciting her pussy on the outside, David penetrated her inside with his finger. David's fingers were longer than mine so I knew he could feel her deep inside. He seemed to know just how to stimulate the right spots because Sue started to breathe faster.

I could tell that Susan was trying to resist revealing how sexually excited she was getting. I think maybe this was because she didn't know David very well. She is normally shy until she gets to know someone and now this almost total stranger was feeling her most private area. She was trying to maintain some control, but, the more David stimulated her and the wetter she got, the more difficult it was for her to resist his touch. I think she finally just closed her eyes and let herself surrender her pussy to what David was doing.

She was now starting to moan in pleasure.

"Oooh. That feels so good!"

David continued to finger fuck Susan. He must have found her G-spot, because she was moaning like crazy now.

David asked, "Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Ooooh. Yes! Please don't stop!"

David wasn't about to stop. He continued to stimulate her pussy with his finger, this time thrusting it in and out, getting her more and more excited. She was breathing faster and faster and moaning like crazy until, suddenly, she climaxed.

David paused for a few moments after Susan orgasmed, giving her a chance to recover, but then he continued finger fucking her some more, causing her to climax multiple times. He didn't stop until she was thoroughly satisfied.

When it was all over, she sat up and thanked him and gave him a kiss.

That evening, I was so horny! My wife and I had a really good fuck. But, I have to confess that afterwards I felt anxious and a bit jealous like maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I tossed and turned for most of the night and didn't get very much sleep. It took me probably about three days before I was able to settle down.

I reasoned that, although my wife had been finger fucked by another man, it wasn't as if she had let him penetrate her with his penis. My problem was that I had seen a powerful physical attraction between David and Susan that led me to believe that, if the two of them got together a second time, Sue might want David to do more than just finger fuck her.

My other concern was that I did not feel much of a personal connection with David and that I had been mostly a passive participant looking in from the outside. On the other hand, David was a nice guy and he was very respectful and considerate. I had no complaints about him or how he had behaved and could find no real fault with him. What was important was that Susan liked him and was looking forward to repeating the experience. She said that, as long as David was willing to respect her boundaries, then everything would be fine.

Meeting 2: David kisses Susan on the lips. She plays with his cock.

A few weeks later, I sent an email to David and arranged for a second meeting. The first massage had been limited to David using his fingers to penetrate Sue's pussy. There hadn't been any kissing on the lips. I discussed this with Susan and she thought it would be okay if David wanted to kiss her. Some couples draw the line at kissing. They keep that for themselves. It's kind of strange how it may be okay for a woman to allow another man to have sex with her, but that kissing would be off limits.

To tell you the truth, I had mixed feelings about it. Kissing was something personal that only my wife and I did. But the more I thought about it, the more I felt it would be okay, especially since they would only be kissing and not fucking. I mentioned to David in an email that, if he wanted to kiss Susan, soft kisses would be okay, but no deep kissing. He wrote back thanking me for letting him know and that, if I didn't mind, maybe he would try it.

So, this time I watched as they kissed. The way it happened was, Susan was lying on the bed while David was massaging her front. He had started with her feet and legs and gradually moved further up her body, massaging her belly and breasts.

He asked, "Would it be okay if I kissed you on the lips?"

Susan replied, "Yes. That would be okay."

At first, the kisses were very soft and sensual. I could see that this was a very big turn on for Susan, because she pulled David closer and let him kiss her harder. They were still nice kisses though. It wasn't as if he was sticking his tongue inside her mouth or anything like that.

I admit that I felt kind of jealous when I saw them do that, but I was still okay with it. The massage was otherwise similar to the first one with David finger fucking Susan and causing her to orgasm.

After David got done massaging Susan, she offered to give him one. This wasn't unexpected as Susan and I had discussed this earlier. It was only fair that she would return the favor. She massaged his back first including his buttocks. She's such a little thing that she had to work hard to apply enough force. When she was done working on his back, she had him turn over so that she could do his front

She massaged his legs and thighs and then she massaged his chest. By this time, David's cock was fully erect and was sticking up in the air like a flag pole. I couldn't believe how excited he was! His cock must have been at least eight inches long and very thick around. It was definitely a lot bigger than mine. I think Susan was probably wondering how such a big cock would feel inside of her.

What happened next is still a bit of a surprise to me. I don't know if she planned to do it all along, but I watched as my sweet and innocent wife put her fingers around David's cock and began to gently stroke it up and down.

She said, "You know, I'm not used to playing with another man's cock like this."

He replied, "You're not?"

"No. Other than Jim's, yours is the only one I've gotten to touch. Does this feel okay?"

"Yes, but if you keep that up, I'm not going to last very long."

"That's okay. I'm glad it feels good."

This small talk only made David even hornier! To make things worse, Susan was dangling her tits almost in front of his face. This was certainly a reversal of roles for Susan. She was being a playful tiger.

Of course, David was enjoying every moment of this. What man wouldn't like a beautiful sexy woman dangling her naked tits in front of him and playing with his cock? Susan paused long enough from stroking him to lower her tits even closer, letting David suck on her nipples. She also let him squeeze her ass. She then resumed stroking his cock, this time moving her hand up and down faster and faster until he suddenly ejaculated, squirting cum all over her hand and chest.

She smiled and asked, "Did you like that?"

And then she bent down and gave him another kiss.

This time, I was so horny that I couldn't wait until I got home to make love to my wife. Susan and I laid down on the bed together. I pulled her onto her side facing me and we were kissing. Then I got on top of her and thrust my cock inside of her. Her pussy was so hot and wet! I thrust my cock in and out, in and out, until I came, squirting my sperm deep inside of her. Then I rolled of her, struggling for a moment to catch my breath.

That night, I felt anxious, but not too bad. It was certainly better than the last time. Although I tried to reason that nothing much had really happened beyond Susan and David kissing and Susan jerking him off, I still felt uneasy. All of our activities were kept within safe boundaries with little risk of Susan catching anything. Plus, I took more of an active role this time, making love to my wife while David watched. That was very exciting for me. No one else had ever witnessed Susan and me doing something that is normally so private. Susan was my wife and not David's and she belonged to me.

Of course, I discussed all of this with Susan.

She said, "If you feel anxious and upset, then maybe it would be better if we stopped meeting with David."

I replied, "No, it will be okay. Besides, you like him don't you?"

"Yes, I wouldn't mind seeing him again, but I'm more concerned about you getting upset and not being able to sleep."

"I'll be alright. You know, I have no problem at all with how he has behaved. I just wish I felt more of a personal connection with him. The important thing is that you like him."

Within a few days, my anxiety and misgivings faded and I was again feeling much more at ease.

Meeting 3: Susan Performs Oral on David.

In the weeks leading up to our next meeting with David, Susan, and I continued to discuss what we wanted to see happen. So far, the most that had happened is that he had fucked her with his fingers and she had given him a "happy ending" with her hands. We decided that we wanted to move things along, but we still wanted to keep things safe. That's when I suggested that maybe Sue could perform oral on David.

She replied, "I could do that, but I'm worried that I might catch something."

"I'm concerned too, but if you do it using a condom that would make it a lot safer. You just have to be careful."

"I don't think I want to use a condom. That would taste awful!"

"No it won't. You can use one that's not lubricated. They also make condoms that are flavored."

"Okay. Why don't you see what you can find and I'll give it a try."

So, I purchased some strawberry flavored condoms on the internet. Sue really likes strawberries.

She asked, "Are you sure you won't have a problem with me doing this?"

"Yes. I'm sure. I'll be fine."

When the time came for our session with David, Sue was ready to use the condoms. (Of course, she had tried them out on me first!) She told David to lie on his stomach. She massaged the back of his legs and thighs and then she moved up to his ass. She spent a lot of time squeezing his firm ass. I could see that she was getting rather excited at that point and I thought she was going to get on top of him and start to hump his rump. I'm glad she didn't do that because I don't know what would have happened next. She massaged the rest of his back including his shoulders and then she had him turn onto his back.