Cuckold Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, she massaged his feet and legs. By the time she moved her hands up to his knees, his cock was standing up like a flag pole. I have to admit that David's cock looks really nice when it gets erect. If a guy likes to look at another guy's cock, does that make him gay? I don't think so. I think it's normal to want to look.

Susan didn't say anything about David having an erection and continued to massage him without any interruption. She didn't touch his genitals at all, choosing to massage his arms and chest instead.

Finally, Susan bent down and gave David a kiss.

She giggled, "I can't believe how horny you are! All I'm doing is massaging your legs and chest!

David replied, "Sorry. I can't help it."

"That's okay. I'm flattered that it's so easy for me to get you so excited."

She massaged him for a few more minutes and then she said, "Jim and I were talking about me sucking on your cock. Would you like that? The only thing is that I would need to use a condom."

"Yes. That would be great!"

"Okay."

That's when Susan took a condom and slid it onto David's erect cock. She put his cock into her mouth, first taking in only the head, but then more of the shaft and then she began sucking on him. David was in heaven when she did that. Sue was really enjoying it too. She also played with his balls using her hand.

I could see that David was breathing faster and faster.

It didn't take long before David suddenly ejaculated, squirting cum inside the condom. Fortunately, the condom captured all the sperm so Sue was still safe. She quickly disposed of the condom and washed her hands. Then she gave David another kiss.

Meeting 4: David is allowed to do oral on Susan.

Over the next few weeks, Susan and I discussed the possibility of letting David do oral on her. Cunnilingus had been completely out of the question when we first met David, but now Susan felt much more comfortable with the idea. Her only concerns had to do with safety. She didn't want to catch an STD. Sue was ready to let him do oral if her health concerns could be addressed. She suggested that I discuss it with David first.

I exchanged a few emails with David. This is what he wrote:

"You know, I would love to do oral on Susan, but I understand her concerns about catching something. Please tell her that I honestly think that she doesn't need to worry. I saw my doctor a few weeks ago and I checked out clean. Also, please tell her that I'm very good at giving oral and would do my best to make her feel good. I'm sure Susan won't be disappointed."

I showed the email to Susan and she agreed that it was unlikely that she would catch anything from David. Now that she had gotten to know him a lot better, she was ready to take a chance and let him try it.

That having been decided, Susan received oral sex from David for the very first time.

David began by sucking on Susan's feet and toes.

She giggled, "That's different. No one, not even Jim, ever did that to me before!"

He replied, "I really like your feet."

"Do you?"

"Yes. They're so little."

He sucked on her feet some more and then he kissed and sucked on her legs from her ankles up to her knees. Sue really enjoyed all this attention to her feet and her legs.

Things got a bit more serious when David began to suck on her inner thighs just above her knees. He sucked on them all the way up to her groin. I thought that he was going to start sucking on Susan's pussy lips, but he instead moved his mouth above that area and began playfully licking on her belly button.

When he was done with her belly, David moved up higher and began kissing and sucking on Susan's tits. By now, her nipples were swollen and erect (the more to suck on!) and her face was flushed. David spent quite a bit of time on each breast, using his fingers to gently stimulate and squeeze one nipple while he sucked on the other one. Then he started kissing her on the lips and sucking on the side of her neck.

She exclaimed, "You had better not give me a hickey! I don't want anyone at work to see that."

That didn't deter David from doing what he was doing. He kissed her on the lips and sucked on her neck some more and then he moved his mouth further down and began sucking on her tits again. Then he licked and sucked on her belly some more, moving his mouth down to her lower abdomen just above her pussy.

Having thoroughly tasted Susan almost everyplace on her body from her toes to her neck, it was finally time for David to concentrate on her genital areas. He knew from playing with her before that her pussy would be sopping wet from all the foreplay, but had never gotten to taste that wetness with his tongue and lips.

David positioned himself on the bed so that his face was right in front of Susan's pussy.

At first, he just kissed Susan on her outer pussy lips, but then he began to gently lick them up and down their length, making them all wet and glistening. He took his time licking them up and down, up and down. He sucked on them too. Then he used his fingers to gently separate the lips apart so that he could lick and suck the inner lips too. David also used his fingers to finger fuck her for a while.

Susan was definitely enjoying what David was doing to her.

It was at that point that David started to lick around Susan's clit in small circles. I could see that her clit was swollen from the excitement. Then he started to lick right on her clit.

She almost screamed when he did that!

"Ooh. Don't stop. That feels so good!"

Encouraged by Susan's response, David wasn't about to let up. He kept licking her clit, getting her all excited. His oral skills were amazing! It was obvious that he had done that before. David began to suck on her clit too.

By now Susan was moaning and squirming in pleasure. I couldn't believe how turned on and excited David had gotten her! My loving wife was losing her inhibitions.

"Ooooh".

I could tell by the look on her face that she was getting awfully close to climaxing. Of course, David knew this too. His licking and sucking was getting more intense. He was eating her pussy out completely now, enjoying every minute of it.

And suddenly, just like that, Susan screamed in orgasm!

But, that wasn't the end of it. David continued sucking on her pussy, causing Susan to orgasm multiple times. By the time he was finally done with her, she lay on the bed with a smile on her face, exhausted, but satisfied.

I have to admit that, later that evening after Susan and I got home, I had some misgivings about what had happened. There was still a chance that Susan could have caught something from David, but I reasoned to myself that the risk was very remote.

Susan said, "I can tell that you're upset. If you don't like what happened between David and me today, then we don't have to do that again."

I replied, "It's not that. I'm glad that you had a good time. I'm just concerned that you could have caught something."

She replied, "Don't worry. I'll be okay. But maybe we should wait a few weeks before we get together with David again."

"No. I'm okay with it."

"Okay, just so long as you're sure about it."

"Yes. I'm sure."

Meeting 5: David is allowed to fuck Susan.

Six months had passed since our first meeting with David and, with each new encounter, Susan had allowed him do more and more. She had even sucked his cock (using a condom) and let him do oral on her. I still couldn't believe that my normally shy wife would act so uninhibitedly with another man. She liked David a lot and enjoyed being sexual with him. She also trusted him and felt very comfortable with what they were doing.

I also felt more comfortable with the situation. I remembered how upset I had gotten after the first meeting but, as each new barrier was broken, I found myself looking forward to seeing just how far Susan would allow herself to go. I was excited by the idea of Susan losing her all of her inhibitions with David.

That's when I again brought up the subject to her of her letting David fuck her.

She said, "I can't believe you're talking about letting David have sex with me! Are you sure you want to let him do that?"

I replied, "Yes. I've been thinking about it a lot."

"I've been thinking about it too, but you're my husband. I would never do anything like that unless you were alright with it."

"Don't you want to have sex with him?"

"It's not a question of my wanting to have sex with him. You know that I like David. It's more a matter of what you think."

"All I'm saying is that, if you wanted to have sex with him, I would be okay with it."

"I'm not so sure about that. I've seen you very anxious before and sometimes you have trouble sleeping."

"Yes. You're right. But usually I'm only upset for a couple of days and then I'm okay."

"This is different. We're talking about him fucking me!"

"Look. David would need to wear a condom and he would need to be careful that he wasn't being too rough. And, as soon as he ejaculates, he would need to pull out carefully, making sure that none of his cum gets inside of you. If he does all of that, I think the risk would be very low."

"Aren't you afraid that you'll be jealous? I know I would be if I saw you making love to another woman."

"No. I'll be alright."

"Let me think about it for a while."

"Okay".

I dropped the subject for a few days until Susan brought it up again.

She said, "If you're absolutely sure that you won't get upset or jealous, then you can go ahead and tell David that if he wants to have sex with me, it'll be okay. He just needs to understand what you said about using a condom."

I exchanged some emails with David.

He wrote, "Hey, Great! That is a bit of a shock to me as I really wasn't expecting it. You can be sure that I'll be very careful with Susan, seeing how it has taken this long for the two of you to trust me enough to allow me to do this. I know that she is your most prized possession. Thank you so much for sharing her with me. You know, I consider myself more of a giver than a receiver. I'm much more concerned about making Susan feel good than getting myself off. I promise that I'll be very gentle with her. I think it's very unlikely that the condom would tear or that we would have any other problem."

So, that's how Susan and I decided to progress to the ultimate step of letting David have intercourse with her. We made plans to meet with David the following Saturday.

Before we went over to David's place, Susan took a shower and washed her hair. She came out of the bath room wearing nothing but a towel. She looked so sexy with her long straight black hair all dripping wet. I could tell that she was getting ready for her hot date with David.

She walked right up to me where I was sitting and smiled.

She asked, "How do I look?"

"You look just beautiful!"

"Do I?"

"Yes!"

I pulled her close and started kissing her. Then I pulled her towel off and started sucking on her tits and squeezing her ass. I also played with her pussy using my fingers.

She exclaimed, "Hey! You had better behave yourself."

Susan tried on a few different outfits before she finally finished getting dressed. She put on a red cotton blouse and a short black skirt. She also put on some red lipstick.

When we arrived at David's, everyone was all smiles. We shared a little wine and just talked for a while. Susan was talking and giggling quite a bit. I could tell that she was a bit nervous in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Despite her nervousness, it was obvious that Susan really wanted to be fucked by David. She excused herself to go into the bathroom and, when she came back out, she was completely naked. She sat down next to me on the sofa and I put my arm around her waist.

The three of us continued to chat while David sat across from us. I knew that he had a really nice view of Susan's inner thighs and pussy even though she modestly kept her knees together for most of the time. Susan affectionately kissed me between her sips of wine. I could tell that she was feeling the effects of the wine because her face and chest were a little flushed.

Finally, we went into David's bedroom where, after taking off his clothes, David proceeded to give Susan a nice massage. He massaged her back first, from her ankles up to and including her ass. He massaged her shoulders and the rest of her back too. Susan was more relaxed by this time. Then he told her to turn over onto her back.

He massaged her little feet and then he massaged her legs. Then he moved up higher and started to lick her pussy lips. By this time, Susan was squirming and moaning from the pleasure.

Then he laid down next to Susan and pulled her onto her side toward him. They were kissing and making out. I wasn't sure what to think of this as David's cock was now fully erect and pressing on Susan's belly. I was concerned that, despite our previous discussions, he was going to have sex with her without using a condom. I watched what was happening very closely and was prepared to stop him if he were to try that.

David asked Susan, "Is it okay if I enter you with my penis?"

Susan answered, almost in a whisper, "Yes. I want you to, but please be gentle."

"Okay."

That's when I handed David a single foil package containing a Trojan condom. He stood up for a moment so as to put it on.

I watched as he tore open the foil and took the condom out. With a bit of a flare, he carefully slid the condom over his fully aroused penis, covering almost the entire length of the shaft. His cock was very stiff and excited and was sticking up in the air at almost a ninety degree angle.

Susan was staring at David as he put on the condom, anticipating what he was about to do to her. Her face and chest were flushed and she was breathing rapidly. I'm sure than she must have been thinking the same thing that I was. What would it feel like to have David's cock inside of her? Would he take his time with her? She gave me a knowing smile. I think we were both a little nervous.

After putting on the condom, David lay down on top of Susan (but making sure not to put too much weight on her chest and tummy) and started kissing her again. He kissed her on her mouth and neck and then on her mouth again. Susan was kissing him back. At first the kisses were soft, but then they were very hot and passionate. I could tell that Susan was quickly losing any resistance that she might still have had up until then. She squeezed David's ass, pulling him closer, letting him know that she wanted him to penetrate her.

At first, David carefully penetrated Susan with only the head of his penis and a couple of inches of the shaft, making sure that she felt okay, but then he slowly slid his entire cock deep inside of her until she was completely filled.

Susan couldn't help but to let out a gasp.

"Oh."

He asked her, "Does that feel okay?"

She smiled and said, "Yes. It feels fine."

David lay on top of her with his cock all the way inside, but was waiting a few moments before doing too much else, giving her a chance to feel him. He was in ecstasy, having finally penetrated my wife after all this time. They were as intimate as could be. I'm sure that he could feel her wetness inside.

I could tell from Susan's face that she liked having David's cock inside of her. She had a small smile on her face and was obviously enjoying what was happening.

That's when David really began fucking her hard. He thrust his cock in and out, in and out.

"Oooh."

You should have seen the look on Susan's face when he started to do that. She reciprocated by tilting her pelvis upwards, making it easier for David to penetrate her as far as possible.

He fucked her harder and harder. I could see his balls alternately pressing against her pussy, lifting up, and then pressing again as he thrust his cock inside of her pussy faster and faster.

I was a bit taken aback because I thought David would be more gentle. After all, we had discussed the risk of the condom breaking or of some other accident occurring. Obviously, caution had gone by the wayside. They were both fucking with abandon.

Susan was really moaning now.

"Oooh. Don't stop!"

David pounded her without letting up. He definitely was being rougher than I had expected, but Susan was enjoying it. Whatever I may have been thinking about what was happening, things were definitely out of my control and I was powerless to stop them.

David continued to fuck Susan hard. She fucked him back by pressing her pelvis against his.

"Ooooh!"

David continued to fuck Susan, steadily pushing her over the edge, until she suddenly screamed in orgasm.

"Ooooh!"

David kept fucking her, causing her to orgasm again, until he orgasmed too, squirting his cum inside of her (but hopefully catching it inside of the condom). He quickly but carefully pulled out, making sure that the condom did not slip off prematurely.

David lay next to Susan for a minute, catching his breath. Then they kissed some more.

Susan giggled and said, "David, you are a very bad boy!"

"Am I?"

"Yes!"

And then she kissed him again.

Did the condom catch all of his sperm? There was no way that I could know for sure, but I think it did. Thankfully, it did not tear.

Afterwards

That night, I was upset and anxious, but hornier than I had been for quite some time. Susan was horny too. I fucked the hell out of her as soon as we got home.

I knew that we had crossed a line by letting David fuck Susan. There was no going back now even if we wanted to. Susan had felt the pleasure of another man's cock inside of her. Our relationship would never be the same.

Although I was so anxious, I am thinking that the time may come when Susan will allow David to fuck her without using a condom. It will certainly be a while before we let that happen, but it only makes sense that it will happen.

It's all a matter of trust. If we decide that we are confident enough that there's little risk of Susan catching something from David, then she may agree to do without the condom. The condom just gets in the way. Susan agrees that it would be better to have David do it "bareback."

We're just not there yet.

So, Reader, I ask you, does that make me a cuckold?

I don't think so because, although I was mostly passive during Susan's encounters with David, I still thought of her and me as being equal partners. Every time she exceeded her boundaries with David, she asked me about it first. I think maybe she's more of what I would call a "hot wife".

You may ask why I allowed this to continue to happen. I think it was partly because, in the back of my mind, I may have had some doubts and feelings of inadequacy as to the capability of my own sexual performance. I just wasn't as potent as I used to be a few years ago. Another reason is that I like watching my wife being sexually pleased.

Although Susan has always said that she loves me and that she was happy with our love life, I knew that she wasn't being sexually satisfied the way that she should be. It was obvious that David was much more virile than me. It seemed like his cock was hard and ready to go all the time. He was a "bull", but a pleaser, ready to satisfy my wife sexually the way I could not by myself alone. If I couldn't perform so well, then why not let Susan be sexually satisfied by someone else, someone who she liked and trusted? I guess you could think of David as being a kind of "surrogate" for the sexual aspects of our relationship.

Although I was not so physically involved during the meetings, I found myself getting very turned on by watching. By learning to control my jealousy, I was able allow myself to vicariously enjoy each new experience. This was very liberating for me as I always thought that I would be too jealous to ever allow my wife to be so intimate with another man.