Cuckold Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One very important rule that Susan agreed to so far as David is concerned is that she will not meet with him unless I am present. I don't want my wife playing with any man unless I am in the same room. I also don't want her going out on "dates", meeting him for a drink, going to his apartment alone, etc. That is where I have to draw the line. Susan is still my wife and letting her meet with David without me being there could cause all kinds of problems.

My wife and I are a team in the respect that we set the rules together. In a way, I am the "gate keeper". If David or some other guy would try to do something with Susan that either of us disapproved of, I would immediately tell him to stop. This is very important because, if I weren't there, the other person could try to take advantage of her or, even if Susan wanted him to do something, maybe it was something that I didn't want to happen. This way it's easier to keep things from getting too out of hand.

I should tell you before I close that this isn't the whole story. I didn't tell you everything that happened, like the time David fucked Susan "doggy style" or how she took charge by getting on top of him.

So, what do you think?

Am I a cuckold?

What would you do in this situation?