Cuckold Striptease Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't help it. You're so damn sexy, I just want you so bad!"

She spit in my face. "Shut up, bitch," she slapped me. "Just this once, I'm going to let it slide, and take something off for completing the task. I mean, it's hard to say no to such a pretty girl," she laughed. "But first, you have to take your punishment."

She instructed me to stand facing the chair. She ordered me to pull my panties down to my knees, bend over, and grip the back of the chair. Without warning I felt her bare hands stinging my ass cheeks, as she spanked me several times.

"Does that hurt, bitch?"

"yes!" I winced.

"Good. Now I'm going to ask you some questions, and when I get the correct answers, the spanking will stop. If you make it through this without letting go of the chair, I'll even let you decide what I take off next. Got it?"

"I think so."

My wife slapped my ass hard. "Excuse me? You think so? Or you do?"

"yes, I got it!"

"Good girl. Now tell me, why does your wife sleep with other men?"

"I don't know!"

WHACK! "Try again, bitch."

"Ouch! Because, because you want too?"

"Of course I want to, but why?" she slapped my ass again.

"Because you like it?"

"Duh. But why!" SLAP!

"Because you're a slut." I said, defiantly,

My wife laughed, "You're right. But that's not the answer I'm looking for." SLAP!

"Owww, fuck!" I grimaced.

"What kind of men do I like?"

I paused to think and got spanked again. "Men with big dicks."

"Yes," she spanked me again. "So back to the original question, why does your wife have sex with other men?"

"Because you like big dicks."

"And what kind of dick to you have?"

"I don't know!"

My wife slapped my ass a half dozen times in rapid succession, as if my answer had pissed her off. She gripped a fist full of my hair and yanked my head back. "Yes you do, bitch! What kind of dick do you have?"

"A small one," I whimpered.

"Exactly. So your wife fucks other men because she needs more than your tiny little dick can give her?"

"Yes."

SLAP! "Not good enough. I wanna hear you say it. Repeat after me, and if you leave out a single word, you will fucking regret it. My wife fucks other men because I have a tiny, pathetic little dick and can't satisfy her, so she needs to sleep with real men with big cocks."

"I can't remember all that!"

SLAP! "You better concentrate!" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The burning of my ass helped my memory real quick, and I blurted out those humiliating words as if I'd thought of them myself.

"Geeze. That was only the first question. If it takes you that long to give the right answer every time, you're not going to be able to sit down for a week!" She laughed. "Now, tell me, are you allowed to fuck your wife?"

"No."

WHACK! "I don't like one word answers. Complete sentences bitch. Try again!" She slapped my ass several more times.

"No, I'm not allowed to fuck my wife."

"Is that because she has no use for your pitiful little cock?"

"Yes."

She slapped my ass again.

"Yes, I'm not allowed to fuck my wife because she doesn't like my pitiful little cock."

"What are you good for then?" My wife inquired.

"Eating your pussy?"

"Yes, you are good for that. How about eating my pussy after another man cums inside of it?"

I repeated her statement back to her, and she led the way as I parroted her statements about what I was good for "How about holding my legs up while my boyfriends fuck me? How about licking my ass? How about sucking my toes?"

I responded in the affirmative to everything until I heard, "How about sucking my boyfriends cocks to get them hard for me?"

"What!?!"

"You'd do that for me, wouldn't you?"

My silence earned me a brutal bare handed spanking that lasted nearly a full thirty seconds until I finally blurted out, "Yes, I will suck your boyfriends cocks and get them hard for you!"

"Good answer, bitch," Kimshe rubbed some of the sting out of my beet red ass.

"You'll do anything I tell you, won't you?"

"Yes, I'll do anything you tell me."

"Because you're my little bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm your little bitch."

"Why are you wearing women lingerie, bitch?"

"Because you told me too."

She spanked my ass some more. "Or is it because you're not a man? Is it because you're a girl?"

I hesitated to respond and once again got my ass spanked.

"Yes, it's because I'm a girl," my response made the spanking stop.

"Are you my husband, or are you my wife?"

"I'm your wife," I quickly answered, knowing what she expected to hear.

"Good girl. You're all done. You can pull your panties up now, bitch." she grinned like she'd just won a major victory over my self esteem, which she had.

It had been terribly difficult to keep my grip on the chair and not shield my ass from her harsh spankings, but I'd managed to do it, and now I got to choose what she'd take off next. After all I'd already endured just to get five minutes of intimacy with my wife, no way was I going to back out now. I was fully focused on getting her naked. I rubbed my burning ass cheeks thoroughly before pulling up my panties.

She slapped me for standing up too long, so I quickly sunk to my knees, where she forced me to open my mouth so she could spit in it. Then she asked what I wanted her to take off.

I wanted to see her perfect little tits so badly, but I knew once the top came off, she'd still have a bra on underneath. But with her panties gone, if I chose the skirt, everything between the bottom of her shirt and the tops of her stockings would be exposed -- her beautiful pussy and sexy little ass, in full view. I chose the skirt.

My wife smiled seductively and put on a show of removing her skirt. At first she teased me, swaying her hips and doing a little dance as she'd lift it up and show me what was underneath and let it fall back down, slowly unzipping the back, letting it slide down inch by inch, as I watched, slack-jawed and half in a trance, until she finally let it hit floor, scooped it up with her foot and tossed it right at my face.

"Is this what you want?" she teased me some more, bringing her shaven pussy with in an inch of my face, and showing it off for me.

"Oh god yes. That's what I want, baby," I pleaded.

"Kiss it."

I puckered my lips and planted a soft wet smooch on her pussy lips.

"Kiss it goodbye, is what I meant," she giggled, as she pushed my face away and slapped me. "Maybe if you beg a little, I'll give you a taste. Go ahead, bitch, beg me for a taste of this pussy."

And beg I did, like a peasant at the feet of my queen. She made me get down on all fours, and kiss her feet while I begged her to let me taste her pussy. She made me lick her shoes while I begged some more. At one point she made me suck on the heel of her shoe. Finally she allowed me to sit upright on my knees, as she pressed her treasure against my lips.

"I like watching you beg, bitch. I'm going to give you three licks. Go ahead now, taste it."

"Thank you," I said, before taking my three, long, slow licks the entire length of her slick crease to her clit. Her soft moans hinted that she might let me get away with more. I tried to take a fourth lick, hoping she was in enough pleasure to cease counting, but instead, she slapped in me in the face and made me stick out my tongue so she could spit on it.

"That's all you get for now. Maybe if you make it to the end of our little game, you'll get another taste. But I'll tell you what you can have instead." She turned around and gave her ass a little spank, before backing it up into my face. "I want you to kiss my ass."

I did as told, and she told me to do it again, and again.

"Worship my hot, sexy little ass, bitch. Kiss and lick every single inch of it."

I started trying to cover every inch of her tight sexy ass with kisses, but she demanded more.

"Don't hold out on me, bitch. Get your fucking face in there!" she put her hand on the back of my head and pushed my face in between her cheeks. "Get that tongue to work, and lick it out good!"

My wife began telling me dirty stories of the many men she'd allowed to fuck her in the ass. For several minutes I listened to her describe the raunchy details of her anal sexcapades while I licked her asshole. I was warned not to stop or I'd regret it. I believed her, and I had no intention of stopping, until she finally pushed me away.

"I hope you enjoy the taste of my ass, bitch. Because you're going to be doing that daily, from now on. And I can promise you there will be a fresh helping of cum in there for you to clean out!" she perched herself on the dresser and dangled her feet in front of my face.

"Ok, bitch, since you were a good girl and properly worshipped my ass, I'll let you have another piece of my wardrobe. You have my permission to remove my shoes."

I was hoping she'd take of her shirt next, but the shoes would still bring me closer to my ultimate goal. I was half way there, I thought, as I carefully undid the straps of her shoes and removed them from her shapely feet.

Kim raised her legs and began rubbing her silk-stocking-clad feet all over my face. "Since you're down there, you might as well be worshiping my pretty little feet. Kiss them, bitch. Lick them, slowly, yes, just like that, now suck my toes!"

My wife fed me her dainty little toes, pressing her foot further and further into my mouth, until she had wedged as much of her foot into my mouth as she could. As I sucked the toes of both feet, she casually puffed a cigarette and continued to lambaste me with degrading remarks. But I didn't let them discourage me from doing a good job at my task of worshipping her feet, I was still focused on my goal of getting her naked.

She commanded me to slowly and carefully remove one of her stockings, so that I could clean her foot with my tongue. I was made to lick every inch of her foot, including in between her toes, while she described in detail how she planned to make me hold her legs for her as her lovers fucked her, how I'd be sitting beside them, sucking on her toes as another man fucked her married pussy.

When I'd cleaned one foot, she made me carefully put her stocking back on, slowly sliding it back up her long smooth legs, before removing the other stocking to repeat the process on the other foot, and once again, I was ordered to put her stocking back on when I finished.

I was a little confused as to why I had to put the stockings back on, when I thought worshipping her feet was to earn me another piece of her clothing.

"Hmmm, do you think that was enough to earn you another piece of my ensemble?" My wife grinned devilishly. "If you ask me, licking my feet is a privilege, you should thank me. So...why don't I hear you thanking me?" she slapped me in the face again.

"Thank you for letting me lick your feet."

"You're welcome, bitch. You did do a good job though, so I suppose I could take something off for you. Just do me one more small little favor. Stand up, bend over and grab the back of the chair."

"Are you going to spank me again?" I asked, as I carried out her instructions.

"Does it matter? You just do it because I told you to like a good bitch. None of your concern what I plan to do with you." My wife gave my ass a few hard slaps, then I felt something cold running down the crack of my ass.

"What the...? What is that?" I began to worry.

"I could cuff you, or tie you up and just do whatever I want with you. But it's much more satisfying just to see you obey me on your own because you know how pathetic you are, and how important it is to please me. So, just like last time, keep your hands on the back of the chair and face forward. If you let go of it, not only do you lose this game, but I am going to slap the shit out of you."

"I won't move. I promise."

"I know," she laughed.

I felt something pressing into my ass. It felt relatively small, I thought it might be one of her fingers. It slipped in and out a few times, each time going deeper. Then it felt wider, I thought maybe she was using multiple fingers, then they came out all together. Then something else was being pressed inside of me, this was slightly bigger, and more firm. The deeper it went, the more I felt it stretching me. I winced a bit as I felt my ass stretching to accommodate it. It did a hurt a little, but her slow and deliberate but careful methods of working it inside of me allowed me to take it, inch by inch, until finally it felt like the whole thing had ended up inside of me, save for a long base at the bottom that was now pressing against my cheeks.

"Now sit on it, bitch."

I turned and sat down carefully.

"How does my buttplug feel in your ass?"

"Strange," I noted, squirming a bit.

"You're going to learn to love it, bitch. We're gonna turn your tight little ass into a pussy today. Since you are a girl now, you need to learn how to fuck like a girl. You're gonna learn to love cock as much as I do!" My wife jubilantly exclaimed. "You're gonna be my little sissy slut."

"But!"

Before I could begin to protest, she began lifting up her shirt and pulling it over head. "But what honey? Don't you want to please me?" she tossed her shirt aside, leaving her in only her stockings and a bra. She leaned over and pressed her cleavage into my face. "I know you wanna make me happy. And what makes me happy is the thought of you being as much of a cock slut as I am." My wife kissed me again, crushing my will to oppose her. She even grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass, letting me feel her almost naked body as we kissed. I knew I was powerless to resist doing whatever she wanted me to do.

"Stay put," she said, as she went to retrieve something from near the bed. "Now get down on your knees and close your eyes. If I catch you peeking I'm going to slap the shit out of you, bitch."

I believed her threat and kept my eyes shut tight as I waited patiently for her on my knees. Despite obeying her command, I still got slapped in the face. "What was that for?"

"Just in case you peeked. I couldn't tell."

And what are you going to do with that!" My eyes got wide as I found myself staring at a strap-on dildo right in front of my face.

"You're going to practice sucking cock. When one of my boyfriends decides to shove their cock in your mouth, I want you to know what you're doing so you can keep it nice and hard for me. Now open your mouth and suck my dick, bitch."

I couldn't speak, I just stared at it. She grabbed my hair and pushed it against my lips. When I didn't open up, she began smacking it against my face.

"Tell me you like this dick. Tell me you want to suck it."

I stared up at her helplessly, realizing there was no way around this. I was too close to getting her naked to back down now. It couldn't be any more humiliating than what she'd already done to me. I opened up to let her have her way.

"Oh no. First you have to tell me you want it!" my wife slapped me in the face with her plastic dick again. "Tell me you want to suck my dick like the cock hungry little sissy slut that you are. Say it, bitch!"

I swallowed hard, like my pride was a lump in my throat and repeated her words. "I want to suck your dick like the cock hungry little sissy slut that I am."

"Good girl. Now suck dick!" she shoved it in my mouth.

At first she forced my head back and forth on her cock with a fist full of my hair in her clutches. Then she let go and ordered me to keep doing what I was doing. "Tell me how much you love being a cock sucker."

"I love being a cock sucker," I finally let it out of my mouth and took a breath.

My wife spit in my face, "Did I say you could take my cock out of your mouth, bitch?"

"No. I'm sorry." I quickly began sucking.

"Now say it again with my dick in your mouth, slut."

"I love being a cock sucker," I mumbled with a mouth full of rubber cock.

"I can't wait to see sucking on a real mans cock, right after he pulls it out of my wet, well fucked pussy. Or better yet, straight from my hot little ass to your mouth, and then blows his sticky load all over your face!" she laughed.

"oh my, it's really turning me on watching you suck dick like that." She grabbed my hair again and began fucking my face. "Take that shit, bitch!" She spit on my face again as she fucked my mouth. "You're so much more useful as a girl than you ever were as a man. You're going to be a great fluffer for my gangbangs, like the one I did with your friends the other day. Would you like to hear about how I let your three closest friends put their dicks in every hole at the same time?"

I couldn't answer her, being gagged with her cock.

"Of course you do!" She began sharing lurid details of the many ways she allowed my friends to use her body, and then began suggesting the many ways in which she intended to involve me in those scenarios, dressed in lingerie, worshipping her body, sucking their cocks, and even suggesting that they'd fuck me too.

My wife withdrew her cock from my mouth, finally, and grinned. "Once you feel how nice a hard cock feels in your pussy, you're going to wish I had made you a girl sooner."

"But I don't have a pussy!"

"Yes you do, bitch. And you're about to learn its intended purpose. But first, as promised," my wife methodically removed her bra and flung it aside. "That's your reward for being suck a good little cocksucker, and letting me fuck your mouth like the sissy slut you are. Oh my," she said, coyly, "I'm almost completely naked. If you could only get me to take off my sexy silk stockings, you could finally have your way with me."

I was so busy staring hungrily at her newly exposed tits that I almost didn't hear her.

"You're just dying to touch them, aren't you?"

"Fuck yes!" I panted, reaching for them and giving them a good squeeze.

"Too bad I didn't say you could," She flung my hands away.

I winced and braced for impact, expecting to be slapped, but her hand never came.

My wife laughed. "You know what expect now for being a bad girl, don't you?"

"Yes," I hung my head.

She gripped me by the hair and pulled me upwards until her breasts were level with my face, then pushed one in my mouth. "Lick it...mmm hmmm...now suck on it...there you go...now the other one...yessss, good girl..." she abruptly pulled her breast from my mouth. "That's all you get." She immediately slapped me in the face. "Now bend your sissy ass over the bed and get what's coming to you!"

My wife pulled me by my hair and shoved me onto the bed, face first with my feet still on the ground.

"Now," she spanked my ass, "you're going to get fucked...hard. But let me explain something, and I'm only going to explain it once. If you want me to take off these stockings and let you win this game, you can't just take it, you have to make me believe that you like it. Understand?"

"I think so?" I nervously replied.

"I don't wanna have to constantly give you direction, tell you what to do, what to say, how to act. At this point in the game I think you should know what I expect from you. You know you're my bitch, and I expect you to act like it at all times. And we've established that you're not a man, you're a girl, and a cock hungry slut, so act like it. You're gonna beg for it, beg me to fuck you harder, tell me how much you love it, and, oh, damn, there I go instructing you again. You get the point, bitch. You lay there like a lump and just grin and bear it, I'm not going to go any easier on you, you'll get fucked just the same only you won't win the game. Do you need anything else explained to you?"

"No. Just do it."

"You giving me orders now, bitch?" She gave my ass several hard slaps.

"No. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, just..."