Cuckold Striptease Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just shut up. Who's my little bitch?"

"I'm your little bitch," I answered.

"You like being my bitch, don't you!" She laughed.

"Yes, I like being your bitch."

"So tell me what you want, bitch," my wife slapped my ass, and then I felt her slowly removing the butt plug.

I knew I had to get this over with in order to win the game so I settled into the role she wanted me to play. "I want you to fuck my pussy with your hard cock!"

"Do you?" My wife giggled. "Beg for it, slut."

I already felt the lube being poured onto my hole as I pleaded, "Please fuck me. Please. I need it!"

"Oh, honey, I love hearing you talk like that, It turns me on. I'm glad you know now who and what you are. You're gonna be such a perfect cuckold."

I gripped the bed and prepared for a painful experience as I felt her strap-on push against my hole. Luckily for me it wasn't too big. With all of the lube and her slow but methodical insertion it actually didn't hurt at all. She worked it in and out, gradually going deeper until I felt her hips touching my ass and she was in me to the hilt.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my had back, slapping my ass with her other hand, "You like that dick in your ass, bitch?"

"Oh yes, baby. Fuck me like the little bitch I am!" I blurted out...and I wasn't sure I was just playing along anymore.

I did like how it felt, and began to like it even more as she began to pound my ass, spanking me, pulling my hair, and degrading me with her vulgar, verbal assault.

"Fuck me, fuck me! Fuck my ass! I love being your bitch, honey! Fuck me like the little sissy cuckold I am!" I moaned. It was hitting me that I meant those words. My wife was a total slut who had fucked everyone I know, and I was her bitch to use and humiliate any way she felt like it, and it felt right. She was so hot when she bossing me around, teasing me, humiliating me, taking control. She had me right all along, I didn't want to be the man, I wanted to submit to her and watch her indulge herself with all of the cock she wanted, and be there to serve her whims. I really was a little bitch.

My wife never failed to remind me of that as she fucked me hard over the bed. It didn't end quickly either. She fucked me doggystyle, pulling my hair, slapping my ass and calling me names, making me beg for her cock.

She made me lay on my back and hold my legs up for her so she could look me in the face while she fucked me missionary, slapping me, spitting on me, making me thank her for fucking me while I laid there and admired her bouncing tits as I took her cock up my ass.

She laid on her back and made me ride her cock as she further humiliated me, teasing my cock with her hand as she made fun of it and told me vivid storied of how my friends had all fucked her ass in the same way.

She made me bend over the chair again, in front of the mirror so I could see her fucking me from behind. The visual was so hot I begged her not to stop. She made me get on my hands and knees on the floor and beg at her feet for more, then it was back to the bed where she got on top of me and continued to slam me in mish as she began to kiss me.

Until then I'd almost forgotten about any form of genuine affection, I was completely engrossed in my role as her feminized sissy girl. I had all but forgotten about the game. When she pulled out of me and announced with a bittersweet grin that I'd won, I hadn't wanted her to stop.

She instructed me to take off her stockings and then promptly shoved them in my mouth. "I know you want to fuck me, so consider it a farewell pity fuck, because this is the last time you are ever getting near this pussy except to lick it. And I don't want to hear a word out of you while you're doing it," she unharnessed the strap-on and laid on her back and reluctantly spread her legs. "And make sure you use a condom, I only want real men's cum in my pussy."

I wasn't going to waste any time arguing, she'd only said I could have five minutes, so I rubbered up and slid in her and fucked her as hard as I could.

"I can't even tell if you're in me! I can't feel anything! Is that all you got? Oh, you're dick is so fucking small! You call that fucking? How pathetic are you? Do you think you're doing something? Your tiny little dick is such a joke! You're so much better off as a girl! Your friends fuck me so much better than you ever could. You can't even reach the places other men reach in my pussy.!" My wife degraded me the entire time I was inside of her.

I couldn't speak with her stockings stuffed in my mouth, not that I had anything to say. I came in less than the five minutes I was allowed and as soon as she realized it she pushed me away from her with her feet.

"Thank goodness that's over with. No more pussy for you, ever. The only time you get to cum from now on is with my dick in your ass, understand?"

"yes, ma'am."

"Now go wash up and I'll find you a clean pair of panties to wear. Some of your co-workers are coming over to fuck me, and they actually bet me that I couldn't have you dressed in lingerie while you watched. I told them it was a guarantee. Then they asked if I was going to make you lick my pussy and ass clean after they fucked me, and I told them I could do even better than that, - I bet them that you'd suck their cocks before they fucked me! And of course I'm going to win that bet. I might even talk them in to fucking you too! That's what you wanted, right bitch? To be a sissy cuckold? Well you have your wish. Get used to it, because this is how things will be from now on!"