Cuckold to the Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's what I want you to see. She's taken multiple black cocks at this point and her pussy is loose and sloppy. Which means she's ready for this next guy."

A lanky Jamaican stepped into view, an older fellow with touches of gray in his short hair and raggedy beard.

"We went to this particular bar because this guy frequented it. His nickname is Refit. It's because of what his cock does to pussies. He's notorious. Women come from all over the world just to experience him."

The lanky guy dropped his baggy cargo shorts. The most grotesque black dick sprung free and bobbed between his legs. The shaft of his monster was thick as a wine bottle and maybe as long. Possibly nine inches or so. What stood out though was the bulbous pale head, circumcised and shaped like a church bell. The snout was tapered like any other cock. But it quickly flaired out to a craggy rim that looked like it belonged on the end of an ogre's penis. The thing had obscene dimensions. Not to mention the fact it was studded with ridges, knobs and crevices.

"Watch now," he said. "She's going to try to take him."

Not possible. As Refit lubed up his monster organ from a squirt bottle, I studied Kelly's well-fucked but still diminutive pussy.

"There's no way." My eyes were transfixed on the mammoth organ now dragging up and down Kelly's slit. "Even if she manages to, it'll completely wreck her pussy."

"Which is why he got that nickname. It's well deserved."

On the screen, the monster's invasion of Kelly's cunt had begun. The tip penetrated and her inner lips distended, trying to accommodate the head's girth. The leading edge of Kelly's pussy lips stretched, the flesh turning white with strain. In no time they looked about to rip apart. There wasn't any way that beast was going into her tiny pussy.

"More than half of the women who attempt to take Refit can't handle it and had to quit," he said. "Kelly was determined to succeed. She wanted it more than anything. Made it her only goal for our entire honeymoon."

Over the course of the next twelve minutes, Refit did his best to force his massive black member into Kelly's too small cunt. For five tries he made incremental progress on every attempt. Each time, pussy flesh stubbornly resisted before ultimately yielding, stretching just a little bit further to accommodate the relentless invader. I thought for sure I'd watch as her cunt tore open and sprayed blood all over the beast that tried to claim it.

"By now, most women would have tapped out," he said, his eyes riveted on the slow destruction of his wife's cunt. "Not my girl though."

Kelly's pussy lips, horribly distended and angry purple, finally crept over the right ridge of Refit's dick head on his sixth try. Quickly he pinched together the fleshy portion of his cock head and slowly, almost begrudgingly, the rest of it slid past Kelly's abused lips with a lurch. She had that entire inhuman pecker head embedded within her now grotesquely misshapen pussy.

"Oh, good girl," he said. I had the distinct feeling he'd praised her unbelievable performance many, many times over. "Let your pussy get used to it." He was coaching his wife even though the image on the screen had happened many years ago.

The head of the beast's dick rested just inside Kelly's pussy. Refit held himself perfectly still, allowing the next stage of cunt resizing to complete, clearly quite used to breaching extraordinary physical boundaries in married white pussies where his patience and persistence were essential.

"Such a struggle for her pussy to take his massive cock on that first night. Exactly what we expected, though I had no idea how close he came to sending her to the ER with shredded cunt lips. Later she confessed to me she was determined to take it inside even if it meant spending the rest of her honeymoon in the hospital with 50 stitches. Anyway, you see how far he made it on round one. That was it for her first try. Now, check this out."

He double-clicked a different file, one titled 'Night 5.' He advanced the timeframe ahead and there was Refit sawing away at Kelly's pussy. Just under half of the huge cock plunged into her depths before withdrawing. He wasn't slacking off either. His back fuck strokes dragged that massive bell-shaped head fully out of her cunt. Each time it reversed direction heading out, her pussy lips puckered and stretched obscenely around it, catching on his flaired edge and gripping it tight as if reluctant to let the thing loose again into the wild. But the cock head refused to have its escape thwarted. It suctioned her pussy up with it, distending inches of her cunt flesh until it seemed he was about to yank out her entire vagina. Then, pop! Her pussy lips let go their death grip and all her flesh snapped back into place jiggling with the aftershocks. That monster head cleared a few inches of air space above her crotch before plunging again unerringly back into her confines. This caused a reverse effect on her poor cunt, a devastating cave-in of all that pussy flesh he'd nearly ripped away. Over and over, pump after brutal pump, the complete refit of Kelly's cunt progressed.

"Apparently for women this is like them repeatedly giving birth and then having the bastard immediately shoved back into their womb," he said. "Kelly told me later she came nonstop while he drilled her and then for several minutes after he finished."

Speaking of which, the gargantuan black drill rig was apparently nearing completion of its job overhauling the tiny white pussy. The thrusts became more protracted, slowing to a measured pace.

Tony watched the image of his wife being ravaged like it was the most spectacular sight in the universe. "I'm so proud, amazed and humbled by her taking his cock like that. I wasn't sure she could. Or should. In the end, she put a lot of women to shame with her incredible pussy. God, I love my sexy wife. Can any woman compare to that?"

It almost sounded like a challenge. Watching that mammoth tool take its final few plunges into Kelly's hole, I wasn't sure anything could compare. Certainly not me and Britt. The most she'd ever done was to flash one tit for a truck driver as we'd exited the freeway. That had been four years ago and it was preceeded by four stiff drinks of courageous persuasion downed by her over dinner followed by incessant urging from me.

Pretty tame. Laughable even, compared to what unfolded before my eyes.

One more mighty plunge buried Refit almost five inches deep in Kelly's reamed out hole. There he held himself rigid as the big cock unleashed a big gusher. It jerked and throbbed, flairing on each spurt, distending her pussy from within. The jets of cum were long drawn out. Each ejaculation began as a swelling at his cock base. I could see the blast travel the length of the shaft as a continuous ripple. Her pussy lips undulated in the wake of the passing gush. Then, deep down inside, the bell head flaired as it spewed forth the virile stream. Around that head, her pussy bloated and then contracted, beating to the pulse of her relentless breeding. But not one dollop of his seed escaped, stoppered tight as she was. Until, finally, the black balls exhausted their contents and Refit withdrew one last time from his conquest.

The huge head yanked her pussy lips out once more. When they broke loose, cum erupted from Kelly's cunt. She sprayed a kinked rope geyser four feet high that arced through the air and splashed across her trembling thighs. A second spray followed the first, about half as high. Then a third simply gushed out. The camera zoomed in as the ooze tapered off to a dribble. Kelly's demolished cunt filled the screen. Her cum-soaked, beat red flesh surrounded a gaping maw that let me see all the way down to her cervix. That portal to her uterus quivered and disgorged a rivulet of cum that pooled at the bottom of her vagina.

"Kelly told me she could feel him forcing cum into her womb," he said. "Makes sense since it had nowhere else to go." The camera panned back and centered on her gape. You could roll a golf ball straight through her vagina out the other side. "The pussy is quite an astounding organ. It can take severe punishment like you just saw, even pass through ten pound kids, before bouncing right back. She thinks Refit might have made her a little looser permanently. Honestly I couldn't tell much difference when I finally got to fuck her. Maybe it's more mental than anything. I mean, how could something huge like that not forever change a woman? You know? She watches this with me and still can't believe that was actually her."

The screens blanked. Tony had an apologetic look plastered on his face.

"I get a little carried away," he said. "In case you hadn't noticed. Sorry."

I nodded, dry mouthed and rock hard. No worries here.

"Look...," he started. "Forget Refit since it's crazy extreme shit. Like I said, maybe this isn't something appropriate for you and Britt. If not, too bad. You'd both be missing out on sharing between a husband and wife that's uniquely special and wonderfully giving. But if you do decide to do this, I have two pieces of advice. First, always share everything between you. Every thought, desire, goal, and feeling. Good, bad or otherwise. If you don't share everything, you probably aren't a strong enough couple for what it takes and you won't make it. Trust me. I've watched this stuff destroy several picture perfect marraiges due to sheer lack of communication."

"What's the second thing?" I asked.

"Even more important. Everything regarding this must be about your woman. Specifically what Britt wants, desires, prefers and needs. The moment you make it about you, it's over. You've lost. Remember that. Being selfish does her horribly wrong. This one will drive a wedge between you and kill your relationship faster than anything else. Don't let it."

His phone dinged. Another message from Kelly. Another smirk from him before he showed me. Another image, this one of Kelly's well-fucked pussy-the aftermath. The black stud had serviced her well. Her cunt gaped open about the size of a grape. A small stream of thick, gunky cum ran from it down her ass crack. "This sight never gets old. Take it from me. I can't wait to fuck her tomorrow morning. His spunk will still be in her, buttering up that pussy for my eager cock. Ain't nothing that feels better than pre-creamed pussy. Trust me."

Sometime over the course of witnessing Kelly and Tony's depravity, the bomb exploded in my skull. I drove home that night a fledgling cuckold. Tony's warnings echoed in my brain while images of Kelly echoed inside my loins.

It took a few weeks and some helpful suggestions from Tony before I managed to sway Britt. It was Trey, one of Kelly's favorite studs as it turns out, who shoved Britt hard over the edge, something he'd done for numerous, reluctant couples looking to make the leap. Two completely innocent hotel meetings to start off with had led to her lightly making out with him in a third rendezvous. No sex. Until the fourth meeting, when she was the one who initiated full-on mouth-to-cock foreplay, which resulted in her taking his load deep in her pussy to wrap up an evening of multiple, earth-shattering orgasms. That was enough to hook her. Occasional fucks in hotels eventually turned into him coming over to our place for their romps. Then, those started happening at his place. As they increased in frequency, I participated less directly. Eventually she was seeing him solo, which was fine by me. I found I enjoyed hearing her recount of their couplings much more than observing them in person, where I could never see everything I wanted and I always felt like a fifth wheel. Don't get me wrong. The visuals were breathtaking. I much preferred to hear it all from her though: what she liked, what she did, how she felt. How she loved it.

Like Tony had described, sex between Britt and me was exquisite. She became insatiable, always craving my mouth on her pussy even when she hadn't recently enjoyed a good lay by Trey. In short order, she started spending entire nights with him. Then a whole weekend, her first. My God, her sloppy pussy that Sunday night was like nothing my cock or tongue had ever felt before.

Later on, she came home early after her second full weekend with Trey and urged me into bed. We were in the middle of some steamy sloppy-seconds fucking when she announced Trey wanted her to stop birth control so he could breed her. This was for cuckold couples he felt deserved to take things to the next level, an extreme one at that. Trey believed we were ready for it.

We'd been fucking doggy style, one of her favorite positions. She'd caught me off guard. My thrusts paused though her back thrusts never slowed. As she humped away, I started peppering her with questions.

"That's quite a big step," I said. "Don't you think?"

"Uh huh," she forced out on an exaggerated hump.

"So soon into this too. Eh?"

"Uh huh."

"It's been what... five months since he started fucking you regularly?"

"Over six." She grunted as she slammed back hard on my dick.

"I mean, we probably should start thinking about kids, if we intend to have them. Right?"

"Uh huh."

"Do you think we're ready?"

Faster she pistoned herself. Her pussy started squishing out wet noises that indicated it was flooding with her juices, lubrication reinforcement to replace all of Trey's semen we'd fucked out by this point.

"Do you?" I asked again.

"Don't know." She humped furiously. "Maybe." Her breath caught on the word. She was building up to a roaring climax. "Think about it as you fuck me."

I hammered my cock into her increasingly slippery cunt hole. She soon rewarded my efforts with a back-arching, hip-bucking orgasm, even squirting out a little pussy juice that coated my balls. She fell on her side, curled up and jerked through the diminishing waves of her climax. While I loved the sight, my brain was distracted by Trey's suggestion. I stewed over it. Needed to discuss the notion with someone while Britt's pussy wasn't also participating in the thinking process.

I met the next day with Tony. Once again, he shocked the hell out of me.

"Kelly's been successfully bred three times," he said. "Most recently you actually saw, the night of our poker party."

Son of a bitch. That monster black dick had knocked her up. With me as a witness.

"We're you two trying to get her pregnant?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Not yet. We were thinking maybe in another year or two. She's been off the pill for a while though. And she loves, loves, loves bareback. So no big surprise all that potent black seed took root."

"What happened? I mean, I never saw her outwardly showing. Did you...?"

"Yeah. Though we waited longer this time than the other two. She was so damn horny with it growing inside her, I kind of thought we might keep it. But... we didn't."

"If you had?"

"I'll tell you exactly what I told Kelly when she asked me how I felt. I said we would love, cherish and adore the child fully, as two parents should. No question. She agreed with me. Which is why the next time it happens, she'll go full term with it. Whether it's mine or one of her lovers' won't matter. The baby will be ours."

"But isn't it like one cock versus many here, yours against all those others? What color are you rooting for?" I meant that more as a joke. But he hit me with one final surprise.

"Since her last pregnancy, my cock's been the only one to fuck her using a condom. Think I'll keep that up and we'll see what happens." When he saw my dumbfounded look, he went on. "Kelly says she doesn't care who knocks her up. But I know what she really wants. And that's what matters most, like I told you. Besides, after three black babies prematurely ended, I think she's earned a shot at actually delivering the fourth. Don't you?"

That particular conversation had led to me giving Britt an enthusiastic yes in response to Trey's proposal to breed her. She promptly flushed away her birth control pills. We began the waiting process for her system to purge the accumulated hormones. Trey, the bastard, forbid Britt any and all sex for three months. To his credit, he put himself on full sexual hiatus the final month, which couldn't have been easy with him juggling a small harem of horny hot wives. Either way at the conclusion of the waiting period, all three of us were more than eager to see Britt thoroughly fucked.

Which brought us to this gas station parking lot and a burning question my wife wanted me to answer.

"What's your decision?" she asked. "Black or white?"

I smiled. Thought to myself: you actually know what she really wants, don't you Doug? It was all too clear to me now. And, as Tony had pointed out, it was the only thing that truly mattered.

"I want what you've wanted all this time, babe," I said.

"And what would that be?"

"What you hungered for the night Trey asked to breed you. When you finally told me about it, where were we?"

"In bed."

"Doing what?"

"Fucking."

"Exactly." I started the car. "So you were only looking for one answer from me then. Which I eventually gave you. And which still is true. For both of us, isn't it? I bet your pussy is soaking wet thinking about Trey breeding you all weekend long. Am I right?"

I pulled out of the station and headed for Trey's. She took a deep breath. Shoved herself firmly back into the seat, her thighs mashing together.

"How about now, Britt? Feeling that stiff black cock already, shoving deep inside, pumping you full of baby batter?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her tongue flick across her lips.

Yeah. I had handled it right. My darling wife was indeed set on carrying a black baby impregnated in her by her virile lover. But the more traditional, devoted girl she was wouldn't allow her to openly flaunt that desire in my face. I first had to back off officially from the commitment we'd made to each other in our wedding vows, thus freeing her to pursue her true preference. That's what she most wanted.

So that's what I did. I gave her what she wanted. Because I loved her deeply. What she truly wanted, I wanted more than anything.

Trey buzzed us into the townhome's private parking lot. He insisted we both come up to his room. He answered the bell shirtless, clad only in warm-up pants, looking like he was all set for the main event.

"Glad you made it," he said with a grin. Which really meant he was positively thrilled we hadn't bailed out on this whole arrangement. "Come in you two. Especially you." He intercepted Britt and drew her firmly to him for a passionate kiss. "Lover." More deep kisses followed the lusty first.

He released her and she joined me in the foyer. Her eyes twitched with nervousness. It had been months since I had accompanied them for any sexy play. What was Trey up to?

He shut the door and hissed a long, wicked sound.

"Goddamn, girl!" he said. "That dress makes you look good enough to eat. Was that for me?"

More twitching from her. "Doug helped pick it out. You like it?"

"It's lovely. But I like more what's inside it. That about right, Doug?" Even though he asked me, his gaze remained locked on her. Filled with a hunger that wouldn't be denied.

"So right," I said.

Britt shifted, crossing her legs, obviously feeling awkward with the unanticipated moment happening here prior to the start of her breeding session. Trey, bastard that he was, let her stew for a bit, enjoying his domination and her discomfort.

Then he clapped and rubbed his hands together. "Listen, I wanted you both here so I could thank you together for allowing me to help you with this next step in your relationship. It's a huge one and I'm honored you chose me to do it. That means a lot. I'm really grateful."

Britt and I both nodded at his sincere appreciation. We then waited for whatever he had in mind next.