Cuckold to the Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we've got that out of the way... turn on video capture on your phone, Doug," he said. "Then give it to me." He stuck out his hand.

I complied, passing my cell phone over to him. He raised it into position centered on the two of us.

"This is a special day for Britt and Doug. One they won't ever forget. I thought we should record the historic moment. Sound good to you two?"

We mumbled. Looked at each other almost shyly.

"Aren't they the cutest thing?" Trey went on while recording. "About to become parents too. And Doug... he's quite an amazing guy. That about right, Britt?"

Her eyes locked on mine. "So right," she said.

"Kiss your husband."

Quickly her mouth closed over mine. What started off fast though, ended very slowly as her tongue entwined with mine, tangling and untangling like we were new lovers experiencing the joys of discovery. Like we were first dating.

"Very sweet, you two. You've got something really special between you, I can tell. But Britt, don't you think Doug deserves a little extra in honor of this particular occasion, not to mention for him being so fucking amazing?"

She broke our kiss. Looked at me with lips trembling and eyes unsure. Braced herself.

"On your knees." Trey's tone became a command. Instantly Britt sank to the floor before me. Trey took a few steps back so he could record a full shot of the two of us in profile.

"Take his dick out." Another command, which she complied with. And for which I presented to them my nearly six inches of solid iron. It bobbed two inches in front of her nose. Painfully hard from the evening's events so far.

I drew in a breath. Was he really going to make her do this?

"I hear you've been feeling neglected, Doug." Trey stepped forward as he spoke, focusing now on my cock hovering before my wife's face. "Having withdrawals from a lack of Britt's cock sucking. I thought you should get lucky tonight, because of the whole special, amazing thing." He maneuvered the phone to within a foot of my straining cock and held it steady.

"Blow him."

Instantly, in a single, fluid motion, my entire cock embedded itself in the back of her throat.

"God!" I threw back my head and gasped. An electric jolt shot from the root of my dick into the base of my brain. When awareness returned, Britt was violently throat fucking me. Obscene squishy noises echoed in the foyer.

"Forgot to warn you," Trey said. "She was a pretty good cock sucker when I met her. I've trained her to be an excellent one since then. She learned well, thanks to lots of practice."

Holy Mother of God, had she ever. Immediately I was in danger of blasting my load into her gut. Which he noticed, that bastard.

"Are you ovulating, girl?" he asked her.

With a loud pop and lip smack, she uttered, "Yesterday." Then, I slid past her tonsils again.

"Don't you make the man cum doing that then," he said to her. "His seed doesn't belong in your mouth. It should be filling that ripe pussy of yours. Chasing down that egg. That's what a husband does to his fertile wife. Doesn't he? But look at you, bad girl. Going to town on the man's dick like you know something's up."

Every suck on my cock head dragged a massive orgasm closer to the surface of my balls, threatening to empty them. This one would be one of my largest ever.

"And look at you, Doug," he went on. "Wanting so bad to shoot in that talented mouth. But you're holding back. Fighting it. How come, man? Could it be you're still hoping for a shot at that egg? To do your duty. Is that it? Well here, let me help you. Stop sucking him!"

Poof. All sensations vanished off my cock.

Eight times I dry humped air, futilely seeking her retracted mouth poised just out of reach. Two thick ropes of drool connecting her lips to my dick head curled to the floor and glistened.

Five more seconds, please! That's all I needed. My climax boiled, stuck just below the critical threshold, having aborted its release.

"Oh so close," Trey said, tsking with feigned pity. "I thought you might seriously want to consider saving it up though, Doug. No, no. Listen up. If you do, you can nut big in her on Sunday night, in your own bed, just in case I'm not successful. It's like fertilization insurance, where the poor husband is the provider of last resort. But I wouldn't count on me failing though. I've made eleven babies so far. Exactly how many have you bred?"

He pointed at my cruelly denied cock. "Tuck the man's dick back in, girl. He's done. Then stand yourself up."

Britt did both with me having to readjust my abused upon erection in my underwear. He was still recording this. It wasn't over yet.

"Much as I love that dress, time for it to go," he said. "You get to do the honors, Doug. Strip her."

She spun around. I unzipped the back. Slid the flimsy fabric over her shoulders and bare breasts and then down her slender torso. I squatted to help her step out of it.

"Panties too," he said. "Keep 'em both. She won't be needing either this weekend so bring them when you pick her up."

I tugged off her lacey cotton panties. She stepped out of them, then I reached for a strap on her heel.

"Leave those," he said with a growl. "They're some of the best fuck-me heels I've seen in a while. Should come in handy, don't you think? Now here..." He thrust the phone towards my head. "Trade places."

I draped her dress and panties over one arm. Shifted towards the entry door and positioned the phone to record them together. He slid in front of her, caressed her cheek, massaged her breast and flicked her pointed nipple playfully.

"On your knees again, slut."

My naked wife knelt. Without having to be told, she eased his semi-erect cock out of his warm-ups and began licking it tenderly. It ballooned quickly under her ministrations, growing to nearly eight inches in length and bloating to juice can width. Soon her saliva coated its entirety, from the base through the slight crook it made to the right.

"You getting this, Doug?" he asked while her tongue traced long brush strokes down his shaft. "Make sure you're recording. Years from now when you two are watching this and the kids are off playing somewhere, I want you to remember where they came from. What fucked them into your woman." She moaned in response. "Feel those heavy balls, girl." Another moan as she cupped him and kneaded his large sperm sacks between her fingers. "That's a whole month of potent black seed ready to fill you up. You feeling that?"

She tugged his cock up and leaned in. She sucked one nut into her mouth and swirled her tongue over it. Then she repeated the move with the other.

"Such a good black cock slut," he said, sighing in appreciation. Let's show Doug just how good you've become."

She spit out his nut and backed away. Raising up a little on her knees, she positioned her face just above his mottled cock head. He reached down grasping one hand on either of her temples and her jaw flopped open. I then watched two-thirds of that black monster piston into her throat. My wife choked, gagged and snorted but otherwise took his brutal face fucking without hesitation. After five minutes of thrusting, his hands shifted to the back of her skull.

"Take it!" He snarled down at her.

The final few inches of his shaft vanished down her throat. He clamped her to him holding her immobilized, her lips encircling his cock root. All sounds from her cut off as his cock stoppered her airway.

"You know, slut," he said while she silently gagged. "You could help your amazing husband's cause if you would just take my first big nut in that luscious mouth and down your throat. Unless that's not what you personally have in mind. So where do you want it?"

Still he held her face smashed against his abdomen. Her throat spasmed. Eyes bugged. Her hands flailed at his thighs, helpless.

Then he released her. She exploded off of his cock in a spray of saliva punctuated by rasping coughs and splutters.

He chuckled to himself. "The longest she's gone yet. I'm impressed. Now what were you going to say, Britt? Tell me where my first, extra-full load is going."

More heaving coughs until she got enough air to finally croak, "In... my pussy."

"So right," he said beaming with satisfaction. "The next time you kiss her lips, Doug, they'll belong to a new mommy. One incredible cock-sucking slut mommy. Which, by the way, no more of that oral joy for you, Doug, until I say. Got that, amazing guy? We'll see you Sunday night."

He strolled into the townhouse. Gasping, saliva still coating her face and chest, Britt staggered to her feet and glanced at me. She mouthed 'I love you' before stumbling after her black lover.

I stopped the recording. Let myself out.

On the drive home, I detoured through a drug store. Not knowing what pregnancy test kit was best, I bought two different brands. They're sitting on our dresser as I lie awake in bed several hours after leaving Trey's. By now his extra-full load was surely blasted into her. Probably a few others as well. Baby number twelve for him, about to implant and grow in my wife's womb.

Me, I'm rubbing my cock while thinking about all that black sperm. How it certainly will flood her womb. Find her egg. Do the deed. Make her a first-time mommy and me a daddy.

And if Trey somehow does fail this weekend, I will have my own big load ready Sunday night. Not for Britt though. My load will only be sprayed across a positive result showing from her pregnancy test, however long that might take. That's where I'm choosing to deposit it. Which is even better than using a condom like Tony decided to do.

Mine is the seed that might have prevailed in my wife except I'm making damn sure it doesn't. Because I know what she really wants.

Black.