Cuckold with You and John Pt. 01

Story Info
Cuckolding while he is forced to watched online.
1.1k words
18.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had invited John over for a little drink, after he took me out to dinner. We went to a fancy type Italian restaurant, over on Main St. He was such a nice guy, about 10 years younger than me though. He was a complete rocker, but hid his tattoos tonight under his amazing suit. I was dressed nice, in a tight purple dress, no stockings, and no panties. I met him online, through a website for bbw lovers. But I wasn't looking for a lover forever, just for the night.

Online, we had talked about how tonight would go. So he had an idea of what I wanted, and it was clear he was into it. Otherwise, this wouldn't work out.

So, upstairs to my apartment we went, and I made him rum and coke. I turned on some music, and heard a then went to my computer. I saw that you were online... and I knew you were waiting for us. You were going to be home, waiting for me to get home, so you could sit back and watch me and this man together. You and I had been dating for only a few months, but the idea of watching me online with another man is what you wanted to see. I told you that you would only be watching me have a date... that's all I said you could watch. If anything else happened after that, I would turn the computer off... this was to control you, and your desires.

John and I sat down on the couch, sipping our drinks, and I could see you in the corner of my eye. You were to remain naked, but not to touch yourself.

I was watching carefully, to make sure that you obeyed. He understood the need to want a woman fuck another man. In fact, him and his girlfriend had done something similar to what we are doing now. You could see and hear everything, as planned.

I started to do a strip dance for John, around a chair I had set out. I had the music going , something slow and sexy. At first, my heels came off, and then I pulled my dress up over my ass so you both could see my no panties. It made John rock hard immediately. You were told not to say a fucking word throughout the entire night. My stripdance went over as planned, you both loved it. John came around and started fondling my nipples, sucking them one by one. I bent over and showed him my naked ass, which he slapped with admiration.

He loved my ass soo much, he sat on the chair I stripped with, and bent me over to I was touching my toes... my ass right in his face, he started parting my cheeks to get his tongue tightly into my pussy, as his fingers were rubbing my clit wildly. Then his tongue circled my asshole perfectly, and his fingers replaced his tongue in my pussy. First one finger fucking it, winding up with 3 total for a while... soon, I was soooooo wet from his ass licking, he was able to fist my entire cunt!! Never before have I ever fisted so this was a first ever!! At first, it hurt, then it felt good, the way his knuckles were rubbing against my gspot was incredible.!! suddenly, right there, my pussy started squirting all over his fucking face, and he lapped up every drop of juice I had, he licked more and my ass, and made me cum over and over ... I know you had never ever had a girl squirt while you were watching, and you never especially watched me cum hard like that. But it felt amazing!!

After I came that hard, he turned me around and sat me backwards on his cock, making me ride him back cowboy style. I glanced over again to make sure that you weren't touching yourself... to my happiness, you were not. You were just watching with a huge hardon!! Good servant, I said. Which made you very happy!

After riding his cock backwards, he took out handcuffs and cuffed my arms behind my back on that chair. You like the excitement of what might come next... which I had no clue. We never talked about hardcore sex, I thought tonight was going to be just a little fun. In his bag, he pulled out a flog, to which he started to whip my tits back and forth. It stung a lot!! Never had I been flogged before either!! This guy had some sexual history that I never had tried before. The whipping continued to go slap on my outer thighs, which stung also. He talked of no words as he was almost punishing me. But for what, I had done what he wanted... he wasn't calling me names, just quietly standing there whipping me. I had watched porns where at least the woman gets talked down to... but why the silence?

He ordered me to open my legs as wide as I could, and again, more flogging to my inner thighs this time. The joy it was bringing me to my pussy was a new feeling entirely. Now I know why he's not to speak, it made it even more dramatic. I wanted to serve him, in a weird way. I wanted to do as he wanted with me.

He brought to me a long cock shaped silicone blue toy and hit me with hit on my cheek. It didn't hurt, just was bizarre... the toy inched its way to my inner thighs that were spread eagle open, so he could see my wet, shaved pussy all shiny... cum was dripping already from my pussy from the idea he was having... the toy entered inside me, inch by inch, until it was in all the way. It must have been just 7 inches long, but it was a good fit! It didn't not vibrate, just fucked me in and out slowly, then quicker... When I thoughts I couldn't take it anymore, he surprised me with a longer and wider pink vibe, and he entered that into my pussy after taking out the other... this time, he stood back and watched me hold it tight with my inner pussy muscles so it won't fall out. It turned you both on watching me do this!!

Very soon, he turned it on, and held there for me while I came again for him. As I was coming, he flogged my thighs, and it made the most orgasm enter my entire body!! I never knew so much pain can feel this good!!

Never did he put his cock in my mouth... tonight was to be all about me and my satisfaction. He never kissed me, or anything passionate. It was all a game to him, a deep, dark game for your enjoyment also.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bully Ch. 01 He tricks a mom out of her clothes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01 Kymberly submits to exposure games at the hotel.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 01 Mom in a school uniform.in Fetish
Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01 Just a thong.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 01 Cuckold couple becomes an owned couple.in Fetish
More Stories