Cuckold with You and John Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of my "with John" story.
988 words
10.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a break, as John and I just sat back and smoked some more, you were still hard as a rock watching...you weren't allowed to jack off this whole time, which I know made it extremely hard for you to do. I know how much you love jacking off watching me with other men. I knew that it was a big rush for you!

John left the room for a minute and when he came back, he had a little outfit he planned for me to wear, so it seemed. It was a red corset, with a tight black skirt, and long and tall hooker heeled boots.

He ordered me to put it on, and gave me some bright red lipstick to wear. I looked like an actual slutty hooker!! Never an outfit I would see myself wearing before. But it made me feel sexy as hell!! He had in his hand a stick, black, and chrome, like a cane. I had no idea what he would do with that...

He took the cane, and ordered me to bend over on the chair. The chair that he just brought me to massive orgasms on...bent over, he lightly whacked my ass with the stick. It didn't burn, but I knew what might be coming. The whacks got harder on my ass, and soon it was burning. He then pulled down his pants, and I finally got to see what cock he was hiding under there...it was beautiful! It was long, smooth, and shaved.

This really excited you, seeing a man's cock! He walked over to the camera on the laptop, and showed his manlihood to you to see. Your cock was jumping around!! He then walked gracefully back to me, and asked me if I liked what I see. To which I told him definitely!!

At center attention towards me, I was still bent over and I saw his cock coming towards me. He caned me once more, very hard, then spread my ass cheeks apart, and rammed his hard cock deep into my pussy!! The pleasure of having his actual cock in me was worth the caning pain!! Oh my god the way he moved his hips to work with mine, we fucked like crazy for an hour just like this...every so often, he spanked me hard then thrusted me harder!! Then he pulled out, and grabbed a gag with a red ball in the middle, and buckled it behind my head. All he could hear is my muffled breathing.

I knew that you were watching in awe, loving this for sure!! I couldn't help but wish that you were here, only it would be me using the cane and the gag on YOU! I wanted to tell you this, but the gag made it impossible. I wanted to be fucking you hard with a strap on, and a gag in your mouth. I wanted to be ordering you around, but all I could do now is do as I am told...I never thought tonight would be like this, but I was enjoying it dramatically.

With the gag in my mouth, next to us was this long red whip with a black handle. It matched my outfit, so I was assuming his favorite colors were red and black.

I wasn't sure about this pain...he really liked giving it, but in return, he did supplement it with pleasure. With the whip, he brought me to the couch, still in view of you, which he told me was deriving a lot of pleasure in him knowing you were watching, but couldn't do the touching.

On the couch, I was told to lay down, on my stomach. My head was cocked to the side, with the gagball still in my mouth.

Again, like the cane, the whip lightly brushed against my skin. It felt like a million fingers caressing my body by his gentle touch. Then, a heavier whack!! Then...even harder!! But this time, before the next slap of the leather tastles, he reinserted the pink vibe into my pussy, and turned it on to max!! Immediately I wanted to cum..it felt that good. But I knew he wouldn't allow that. When I couldn't take it, I screamed through the ball, and he took it off. He knew what I wanted, and he wasn't ready to give it to me yet.

Ready to get wet, bitch??? You need a shower!! And all of a sudden, he started pissing all over my body as he whipped me more!! He's showing me he's in complete control of me!!

He turned the vibe back on, again, and let it ease up to max this time. He whipped me hard, but I knew the pleasure would be worth it!! I could feel the hotness every time he whipped me, and it burned. I wanted to cum hard, and soon, he allowed me to start peaking. I could feel the warmth overcoming my pussy, rising the pleasure throughout my body...the pain I was ignoring, the pleasure I was welcoming. He ordered me to cum this time...told me hurry up, slut!! I let it all go, all the juices from my body let go out of my pussy, and he kept whipping me as I came, but I didn't mind, I was in pleasure more!!

After wards, he sat me up, ungagged me, and handed me some rags to clean up. He told me that I was very good at obeying, and he couldn't wait to watch one day when I could borrow his things and use them on you!! I loved that idea soo much!!

He waved bye to you, and he quickly turned off his computer. I didn't even get a chance to say bye. He told me to get dressed, and then I could go. He wanted to know if he could see me again soon, and I told him I would call him.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Who Knows What Evil Lurks What evil lurks in the mind of a man?in Loving Wives
Not Appropriate A brief example of improper behavior.in Loving Wives
The Key Not the party he was expecting, with devastating results.in Loving Wives
I Just Wish You Were a Better Man He wondered what she meant when she sang that song.in Loving Wives
You're Fired! I'll see you at home.in Loving Wives
More Stories