Cuckolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom: I would think not!

This guy had been steadily pounding my wife like he was a machine. His pace never slowed. He only stopped for long enough to change position. Now, he held Ann by the hips and drove into her incessantly.

From my position near the foot of the bed, I could clearly see from the back as he fucked her doggie-style, but he wasn't on his knees. He stood over her now with his legs spread wide. She was on her knees with her head buried in pillows that stifled her screams of delight.

I could see everything. I marveled at how his big cock stretched the entrance to her womanhood. I'd never seen Ann's pussy spread so wide.

A mixture of his pre-cum, her lubricants, and both of their perspiration formed little trails down their legs. Her pussy and his cock glistened from the stuff.

His balls swung back and forth as he drove his big tool into her over-stretched pussy. I could see his puckered hole flex each time he rammed into her.

I couldn't help but think how hot they both looked. This was my little, sexy wife being fucked by an ebony god. Her moans and cries turned me on as much as anything else. I knew that she was getting the fucking of her life, and any negative consequences of this adventure were far outweighed by the pleasure Ann experienced.

Ann:I felt pretty much the same. No matter how well Michael fucked me, I knew that Tom watched the whole thing. I knew how much it excited him to watch me with another man, and with a huge black Adonis! I, also, knew that the more I got into it, the more he got into it. So, for once I let go. I let it all go.

This was nothing but pure carnal sex for the sake of sex. Nothing else mattered. Michael and I fucked like wild animals.

Michael had told me in the coffee shop that he could tell right away I had 'jungle fever.' He had me pegged. I felt like the aristocratic white bitch being fucked good by the mighty African prince. I felt dirty and honored all at the same time. 'Jungle fever', or whatever you want to call it, had gotten a hold on me, and held me tight. Right then, I couldn't even imagine a little white man ever being able to satisfy me.

Tom: Hmmm…We'll have to see about that.

Anyway, Michael fucked her hard. Ann was scratching and clawing at the pillows. Every once in a while a coherent word or two would rise up from the pillows. "Oh, yes. Fuck me with that big black cock...Yeah, fuck this white bitch...Gawd I need your black rod. Give it to me...Yessss." Of course, that was in between all the “oohs” and the “ahhs” and the incessant screams.

Soon she was nearly ready to cum one more time. Michael still wouldn't have any part of that, though. This time he pulled out, and simply said, "Suck my dick, Bitch."

Ann quickly reeled around and had the head of his cock in her mouth before he could coompletely lie back on the bed.

She took as much as she could into her pretty, little mouth, held his dick in one of her lovely hands, and still plenty of dark dick flesh could be seen. She could suck my entire dick into her throat with ease, but with Michael she wasn't even close.

She bobbed her pretty head up and down on his dick head with abandon. Her tiny, pale hand and her pink flushed cheeks looked almost obscene against the backdrop of Michael's dark and enormous manhood.

I couldn't help it. I began stroking my own cock.

Michael would breath in loudly, and exhale the words, "Oooohhh, yeah, suck that dick." Then, "Damn, you're a hot little white bitch."

Words like this seemed to drive Ann crazy with desire or anger. I wasn't sure which. I could hear the moans escape from the bottom of her cock stuffed throat.

Then, she let that monster meat fall from her mouth. She looked at me sitting on the floor, then up at Michael lying back on the bed. She looked different.

Ann:Yeah, it was my turn. I was tired of this game. I was ready to cum, and cum on my own terms.

Tom knew it.

Michael had no idea. He thought he was in control, but no matter how big, strong or good he was, he was still only a man.

Tom: Yeah, something had changed. The subtle difference in Ann's expression spoke volumes. The teasing must have frustrated her. She smiled lustfully in my direction, before looking up amorously at Michael. Her gaze fixed on his.

She would hold that provocative stare until she felt firmly in control. From my experience, I didn't think that would be a very long wait.

Ann:I took Michael's cock between my palm and my fingertips leaving the underside exposed. I kept my eyes fixed on his to ensure that he wouldn't look away. Only his fat organ came between us as a reminder of the carnal nature of our union.

I ran my tongue lasciviously up the underside of Michael's manhood from its base to its corona, where I teased his frenulum with lingering tongue lashings.

I tightly grasped the base of his shaft, and drew my hand upward squeezing a large drop of pre-cum from the tip. I focused, for a moment, on the sparkling drop of thick, clear nectar. Then, I looked back into Michael's eyes, pursed my lips and kissed the tip smearing the pre-cum. I ran the tip of my tongue exageratedly around my glistening lips savoring his essence.

Michael stared. He was enthralled. His massive manhood throbbed with even the lightest brush of my lips or caress of my tongue.

Still holding Michael's gaze, I swept my tongue up from his frenulum, into the little slit. Then, as provocatively as possible, I hooked my tongue back into my mouth. I could feel his shaft and pc muscle pulsate as he fervently watched my ministrations.

I had his undivided attention.

I drew my lips and tongue back down to his balls. I licked and nibbled at the loose skin of his scrotum. I sucked in first one testicle, then the other. I pumped his long shaft with my right hand. My left roamed freely around his sturdy body.

Michael held my head loosely in his big hands. My hair draped through his dark fingers. He never tried to force the issue, but the slight increase of pressure combined with his moans and lusty comments reflected his enthusiasm.

My mouth explored his nether regions. I kissed into the crease of his inner thighs, and let the tip of my tongue tickle Michael's perineum. I nuzzled my face into his ball sack before moving my affections ever lower until, regretfully, we lost eye contact.

He folded his legs, rolling his hips so that more of his lower extremities could be accessed.

I kissed the exposed area of his ass. His hips rolled up even more, completely exposing his tight hole. I kissed in a little nearer. His knees spread further in response.

I drew my tongue around his hole and down his crack as far as I could. I kissed deeper and deeper into his dark valley until at last my tongue flicked across the sensitive flesh of his anus.

Michael's entire body jumped. His tight, little back door muscle convulsed with the gentle caresses of my tongue. The more I increased the pressure, the more he responded with guttural moans and involuntary spasms.

I think he may have liked it too much!

Kissing and licking back up to his balls, I re-established eye contact. Michael's eyes had become glazed over. He didn't seem to be focusing well when suddenly I took his dick in both hands, and engulfed its spongy head in my mouth. Several small tremors rocked his body.

I sucked hard while bobbing my head up and down on his ample staff. My hands twisted and alternated up and down with just enough pressure that he could feel the motions, but not pull his soft, sensitive flesh. From time to time, I would stop sucking for just long enough to draw my hands up and around the top of his cock spreading the wetness back down his shaft. Then, I would dive back down, sucking in as much of that monster cock as I could.

In hardly no time at all, I could feel the intensity, and number of his spasms increase. His balls had drawn up inside of him. His cock was jumping wildly and pulsating in my mouth. Just as he was about to reach the point of no return, I stopped all contact with his throbbing member, and with my fingers pressed firmly into his perineum.

Michael let out a distressed groan, but before he could protest, I swung my hips up and around lowering myself directly down onto his face. I took his pole in my hands, squeezing forcefully until the pulsations stopped. I rolled my hips back and forth, pressing my pussy and ass into his face.

Eventually, he got the message. His lips pursed a bit and his tongue began exploring my hot, wet hole. I let go of his cock and sat up causing my ass to lower onto his nose. He mumbled and grumbled breathless protests into my pussy. In response, I rocked my hips back and forth moving my tight hole to his mouth. His tongue stabbed at the tight entrance, and I rocked back, again to cover his mouth with my sodden muff.

The man was groaning and grunting furiously. But that wasn't my problem. He was going to eat my pussy and suck my ass for as long as I wanted, or for as long as his cock stayed hard. Luckily, his cock showed no sign of deflating, regardless of how much I restricted his breathing.

I rode his face hard. Whenever I looked down I could see only his chin. It was bright with the dew of my arousal. Small trails of liquid traced their way in tiny rivulets across Michael's jaw, cheeks and down his neck. I rode harder; pressing my hands against his big round pecs. I lightly pinched and twisted his nipples. This only made him groan louder. Yet, his cock continued to stand straight up, erect and twitching.

Despite how well my face sitting was working out, it wasn't quite enough. I wanted that great ebony phallus inside of me, and I wanted it now!

Tom: Yeah, I'd say!

Man, Ann looked so hot. Her erotic fires burned white hot. It was as if nothing else in this world made a damned bit of difference. This moment belonged to her, and she was going to get as much out of it as she could.

She leaned forward, rolling her hips up, and her sweet little bottom out of Michael's face. He raised his head and continued to work her pussy over with his tongue. She took his dick in her hands, brought her mouth down and began to lick and suck it from the base to the tip. In seconds, it shined wetly, and throbbed with longing.

Never moving her hands from her toy, Ann raised her head and scooted forward.

Michael desperately tried to follow until his tongue could no longer reach Ann's insatiable sex.

In a moment, Ann was kneeling astride Michael, facing in my direction. From her knees, she could not raise herself high enough to actually hover above his tall stalk. Instead, she took his dark shank in her hands bending it as she rubbed back and forth from her pubic bone, across her sopping cunt and into the crease of her ass.

Still, I marveled at how big he looked in contrast to Ann's almost tiny stature. I couldn't believe that she planned to take that entire mahogany fencepost inside of her.

As soon as that thought crossed my mind, Michael's fat, purplish head disappeared into Ann's tiny box.

Both moaned quietly.

Ann watched me stroke myself as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth. With each successive stroke another half inch of man meat disappeared. Shortly, her eyes were half closed, and Michael's dick was half buried. They stayed in this position for several seconds reeling slowly. My beautiful wife supported herself with her hands on Michael's hips.

The rocking soon became a little faster--A little more insistent. I watched as more and more cock disappeared. By this time, that massive tool had to have been bumping her cervix.

A few thrusts later Ann let out one long gasp, and Michael's huge dick was fully enveloped. From the look on his face, I realized that this must have impressed Michael as much as it had me. He breathlessly commented on how deep he was.

I heartily concurred.

Ann ordered us both to shut up, and told Michael to worry more about not disappointing her. Then, she rolled her hips back and forth, staring up at nothing in general, lost in her own world.

Ann:Yes, it hurt a little. But, that didn't matter. I wanted to be completely filled with cock for once in my life. I had to feel that huge rod reach every inch of my insides. I didn't want a single nerve ending left unstimulated. I needed to fuck and be fucked, and I took every last inch of that massive fucking dick inside me!

Tom: What language!

Ann:What a fuck...

I rode my black stallion for several minutes. After a short period of insistent thrusting, I could feel his dick begin to twitch and pulsate inside me. I realized he was ready to cum, but cum way too soon! “Oh, no you don't! Not yet, boy,” I protested. I reached down, took his balls in my hand, and squeezed.

Michael grunted loudly. His groin pulsed a few more times. I squeezed a little harder. His entire body jerked in response to the pain, and the sudden loss of his anticipated burst of pleasure.

I, also, realized I would need more stimulation to get me over the hill. I raised myself from him for just long enough to turn around. Then, I lowered my eager snatch back down Michael's tranquil dick. This time it went much easier-much quicker.

I leaned forward slightly, and pressed my hands into my dark lover's barrel chest. My clit rubbed on his pubic bone each time I rolled forward.

I fucked him slowly at first, thinking about Tom watching that big, black cock buried in my hungry little pussy. I knew how tempted he would be from that view. I knew how much it would excite him to see those big balls swinging with each thrust, that long, dark cock hammering into my over-stretched pussy, and my tight little butt bouncing up and down on top of another man.

Knowing how turned on Tom was heated me even more, if that was possible.

I started to fuck Michael for all he was worth; He had better be able to keep up, I thought.

I rolled my hips back and forth, and up and down. Every part of my vagina was being stimulated, driving me wild with desire.

I could see the desperation in Michael's eyes. His strong hands wrapped around my hips and the cheeks of my ass. With his powerful arms he aided my thrusts, but did not take control. In this dance, I led.

His hips drove up and down in time with my rocking. I gradually picked up the pace. We fucked faster and faster with each thrust sending an audible thud out into the room.

Faster and faster, harder and harder we rocked in our passion.

We fucked with all the passion and desire we could muster. Perspiration coated Michael's body in a darkly shimmering gleam.

A string of curse words rose up from Michael's throat. "Ah, fuck...Fuck...Shit, shit, shit...goddamn..." The nearer he came to climax the more garbled and uncontrolled his cursing became.

I felt the warmth begin to rise from my seething womanhood. My body started to tingle from head to toe. My hair seemed to stand on end. Static electricity coursed through my body in little waves. The waves got longer, deeper and more powerful. One after the other. I rode each wave higher and higher.

I threw back my head, and arched my back. The pressure on the end of my clit became too much to bear. All the muscles in my lower body tensed, my pussy throbbed. I was shouting something--anything. I didn't care what.

My nails tore at the flesh of my lover's powerful chest. I savagely drove my impassioned pussy into him. We rolled and bucked, lost in the moment.

Michael's great column seemed to swell to even larger proportions. It pulsated almost in time with my throbbing cunt muscles. It quivered and jerked powerfully inside me.

Michael let go a long, guttural howl from deep down in his chest. A huge jet of his seed seemed to fire straight up into my womb.

That was all I needed to put me over the edge. I screamed out something to the goddess of pleasure. I let the first dynamic waves of orgasm wash over me.

I rode up and down, over and over again as each wave rolled through me...Up...higher...Then, another yet higher...over and over...

His dick jerked with each successive blast of cream as his rod continued to mercilessly piston into me. I rode his cock like a wild animal. Warm fire erupted within my body again and again, as I helplessly quaked in the throes of passion.

Michael squeezed my hips desperately. Each time he thrust into me another blast of cum filled me. When at last, his spasms diminished, the fire within my body began to cool. I pumped his manhood a few last times before collapsing on his chest, exhausted.

Tom: It was all really pretty hot. But, that's all. We all went home and lived happily ever after.

Ann:Yeah, right!

Tom: Don't push your luck.

Ann:No, Honey…I'm going to have some fun here. You're going to tell the rest of the story.

Tom: I don't think so, Babe. Story's over.

Ann:Do you want to play again?

Tom: Alright…But, don't think I'm not going to get even.

Ann:I'll look forward to it.

Tom: Yeah, I'll bet.

Ann:Well…Let's get on with it…

Tom: Okay. Okay.

Well, after Ann lay on top of Michael for a few minutes, they finally stopped breathing as hard. Ann rolled off. They were both on their backs staring at me!

Needless to say, I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable.

And, it got worse!

Ann and Michael looked at each other. She grinned, and then whispered something in his ear.

He nodded his head, chuckling.

“Make sure that video camera's running, and come up here,” Ann said grinning from ear to ear.

I didn't know what was going on, but I did know that I didn't like it. I was getting more nervous by the minute. I checked the camera, and started to make my way around the bed to join my wife.

She stopped me in my tracks. “Where do you think you're going?” She pointed to the foot of the bed. “I want you to come up here and eat my pussy.”

My jaw dropped. “Hunh?” Sometimes, I'm not too swift, I guess.

Ann acted like everything in the world was in its rightful place. I wish I could say that I felt the same.

“I need to be cleaned out,” she said matter-of-factly.

I shook my head in silent protest.

“Well, what are you waiting for?”

“What the hell,' I thought. 'It couldn't be that bad.'

I lay down on my belly, and slid up until my face was an inch from Ann's dripping folds. It was hot and pungent. I started to kiss her inner thighs.

“Dammit,” Ann nearly shouted. She forcefully pulled my head straight into her seething pussy. “Now, lick!”

Their combined juices instantly covered the lower portion of my face. I tentatively licked at her dripping snatch. The smell and the taste were strong, but not overpowering.

Ann's hands pressed against the back of my head. She raised her hips a little as she ground her muff into my face. “Lick it all. Yeah, clean my pussy out. Ooooh…Yessss.”

I looked up to see Michael staring at me. “Damn, that bitch must really like it,” he exclaimed. He fondled and sucked my wife's tits as he watched the show.

I guess I did like it. I licked and sucked every drop of their cum from Ann's hot pussy. Then, I licked at all of the juice that had run down to her ass and the insides of her thighs. Ann never stopped holding my head in her little hands. When all was cleaned, she pressed me back into her wet sex. I sucked in her outer lips, and ran my tongue around her soft inner folds, before I softly took those into my lips, too.

I licked around the hood of her clit, and back through the inner lips of her moist cleft. Then, I sucked in her throbbing clit, driving my tongue deep into her hot, little love canal. She bucked. Her hands pulled me in even more fervently.