Cuckolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael expertly worked over her gorgeous tits. He played with her nipple rings. He nibbled and sucked at her erect, little nubbins. He ran his tongue around her areoles. He firmly, but tenderly massaged her breasts with his big, powerful hands.

Ann's fingers grasped my hair, pulling me tightly into her hot chasm. The tell-tale flush of impending orgasm spread across her chest, creeping up toward her neck and face. She began to moan excitedly.

Her hips rose up from the bed. Her body grew taught and rigid. She pressed her sex firmly into my mouth as one explosion after another wracked her heaving body.

Eventually, her throes of delight subsided.

I made a few last desperate licks at her quivering sex before she rolled over leaving me lying with Michael's tool right next to my face. Before I had a chance to back away, or to wipe Ann's wetness from my chin, Michael was rubbing his tool over my cheeks and across my lips smearing the juices even more. Both of the lovers inched closer together, forcing my face into Michael's balls, and the bottom of his massive cock pressed to my forehead.

I didn't hesitate this time. I immediately started to lick and to suck on his nuts. I took his dick in my hand, and licked up his shaft. His cock was hard and throbbing, again. I moved to take his dick into my mouth. The sheer bulk of it in my hand caught me by surprise. Nevertheless, I swallowed as much as I could.

My whole body seemed to respond to having another man's rod in my mouth. I nearly came. Somehow though, I regained control. I concentrated on servicing that massive man meat. I sucked and stroked, enjoying the tastes, the smells, and the feelings of sucking a man's cock.

To my surprise, Ann pulled me away from the object of my lust, causing Michael's dick to plop out of my mouth. She yanked the blue g-string off of me. Immediately, she pulled me on top of her, and ordered me to fuck her.

For some reason, I experienced a strange sense of loss. I had wanted to bring him to completion. I wanted to feel him erupting inside me. I wanted to taste his cum.

Instead, I knelt on the bed with the back of Ann's thighs pressed to my chest. Her hips were raised up from the mattress, and I entered her. I've never known her to be so wet, and she obviously wasn't as tight as usual. She was still stretched from Michael's meat. These new sensations were different, but not without pleasure.

I had only thrust a few times when I felt a pair of very large hands grab a hold of my ass cheeks. Instantly, I cringed. Perspiration collected on my brow. I didn't know whether to scream or run as big fingers smeared a cold wet liquid along my crack before coming into contact with my tight hole.

Michael pressed his finger against my hole adding pressure as he rubbed it around a bit. In no time, his finger broke through the ring of resistance. A little pain mixed with pleasure shot through my body. This, I thought wasn't too bad, though.

Then, I felt more of the cold lube drip into my ass crack, and another finger suddenly pressed into me. The pain became clear and palpable, but soon subsided some.

Ann kept coaxing me to relax. “Just relax,” she'd say, “and it won't hurt so much. The anal ease is supposed to help. Now, just relax. ”

I tried, but each time the pain seemed to settle down another big finger pried open my burning asshole even further.

Finally, I felt the fingers exit. Ann's tiny hands grabbed my butt cheeks at the same time and pulled, keeping my cheeks spread. My hard cock slid deep inside of her warm, little love canal. It actually felt really good for about two seconds.

Suddenly, Michael's fat cock pressed against my already ravaged backside. He held his dick with his hand forcing the throbbing head into my aching opening. I could tell that only the glans had entered me, but that was enough. I screamed with pain as fire shot through my body and every muscle tensed in agony.

Thinking that the pain could get no worse, I felt Michael push a few more inches into me. I tried to pull away, but only succeeded in pressing my hips harder against my wife's thighs.

She must have been enjoying my suffering. “Yeah, fuck his ass,” she panted. She was already more excited than I thought possible. “Oh, God, Michael. Bury that big dick in his ass.”

Michael responded with enthusiasm. He groaned the word, “Fuuuuuck,” and slammed all nine inches of his huge tool into my tormented ass. I felt like I was being ripped in two.

Before I could scream, Ann pressed her parted lips to mine. My painful protests came out as muffled moans into her open mouth. She kissed me hard and passionately, exploring every part of my mouth with her tongue. This seemed to help. I began to relax as Michael slowly pulled his bone almost all the way out, then pressing it slowly back until his powerful hips pressed against me.

I concentrated on Ann's kisses, and, soon, Michael's pace increased. He pumped harder and faster into me. The pain was gradually replaced by a strange feeling of pleasure. I even began to rock back into his mighty dick, before rolling forward thrusting my own seemingly inadequate member into Ann's ardent muff.

I rocked back and forth, relishing the feeling of screwing two people at once. The feeling of being taken in the ass is difficult to explain, but once I let the pleasure take over, I began to feel tantalizingly debauched. I fucked that cock, and that cunt with relish, and with a fervor that I couldn't explain. With each thrust I pushed two other people nearer to the edge of climax.

I could feel Ann approaching orgasm as quickly as I was. She stopped kissing, pressed her cheek to mine, and began to buck in response to my thrusts. She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed tightly. Then, she thrust one last time into me, and her body went stiff. She cried out in her erotic bliss.

Michael had begun to thrust into my ass with abandon. He held my hips, slammed forcefully into me and let out a long moan. I felt his seed unload inside of me. He pulled back, slammed forward and released another load into me.

I couldn't hang on one second longer. The last couple of hours of frustration seemed to all come together in one final moment of release. It began at the tip of my throbbing cock, exploding back into my balls, and through my pelvis, radiating out across my enraptured body.

Michael continued to slam into me, as I sent rush after rush of my pent up seed into my wife's convulsing pussy.

We had all surrendered to simultaneous ecstasy. We found ourselves all lost in rush after rush of euphoric release.

But finally, our bodies fell limp. We collapsed atop each other. Michael's dick began to deflate inside me. I felt my own cock shrink, until it slid from Ann's languid vagina.

Ann:Now, that wasn't so hard, was it? It sounded like you got into telling that story.

Anyway, that was nice-all of us laying there spent. I don't think we could have moved if we wanted to.

Tom: Okay. It wasn't that bad….

Ann:“It wasn't that bad?” Yeah, right! It was wonderful!

Tom: Okay…I know, Babe--You're right.

Are you looking forward to seeing Michael, again?

Ann:Can't wait…

Tom: Me, too.