Cuckolded!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As turned on as I was, I was unsure about this; the last thing I wanted was the neighbours talking about us behind our backs. "Honey, maybe that's not a great idea, you know what this neighbourhoods like, we'll be the talk of the street."

"Hey, this is what you wanted isn't it? You love it really, look at the size of your cock, it's bigger than I've ever seen it. Now just lie there and wait, he'll be here soon and then you can watch me taking his black cock up here," she said, lifting her dress and showing me her pussy, covered in a sexy pair of black satin knickers. "Or maybe here," she added, turning around to show her tight little ass.

Anal? Katie had never let me fuck her ass, the nearest I got was rimming her occasionally, but as soon as I tried anything more, she would always stop me. I was about to say something but Katie put her finger to my lips, "Shhh, just wait and see okay, maybe I'll let him take my anal virginity, maybe I'll let you."

I heard a car pull up outside and Katie went to the window. "He's here," she said and kissing me on the lips, she headed out of the room and downstairs. The doorbell rang and I heard the door open; it was about thirty seconds later when it shut and I assumed that Katie had done as Harry asked and stood with him on the doorstep, letting half the street see what was going on.

I laid on the bed for about twenty minutes, the whole time wondering what was going on downstairs. I didn't have a clue what was going to happen, whether I was going to get to see Katie being fucked by Harry or whether I would be joining in, I just lay helpless, waiting and hoping they would come upstairs. Minutes later, I heard movement on the stairs and Katie came into the room, her face flushed and lipstick smudged. Leading him by the hand, Harry followed her. He was taller than me, good looking and well built; no wonder Katie fancied him so much.

Without saying a word, Katie came straight over to me and leant down to kiss me, as I responded she opened her mouth and suddenly my own mouth was full of sticky cum. We kissed passionately, swapping the creamy fluid between our mouths until Katie stood back up and I swallowed what was left.

"Harry, this is Scott. Scott, Harry," she said by way of introductions, "As you can see, he loves your cum as much as I do!"

Harry nodded at me and to be honest, I felt a little embarrassed; tied to the bed, my cock standing to attention and looking at my wife stood next to a handsome black guy who's cock she had just sucked, and who's cum I had just eaten.

"So this is your wimpy husband?" Harry said, looking down at me, "He must be mad wanting to share you but I ain't complaining." I watched as Harry groped Katie's tits and they kissed each other, their tongues probing each others mouths.

I watched as they kissed and stripped each others clothes off. Katie kept her stockings, suspenders and black heels on, while Harry was totally naked. His cock was solid and I had never seen one so big; I couldn't believe Katie had managed to take it in her pussy and had even considered squeezing that monster into her ass.

"Okay Scott, as of now, you do exactly what you are told and enjoy the show, okay?" said Katie and I just nodded in acknowledgement. "For the rest of the night, I am Harry's, and so are you."

This last comment both surprised and concerned me. "What do you mean, I'm his?"

"Oh, sorry honey, I must have forgot to mention," Katie smiled wickedly, "Harry likes fucking ass, and he doesn't care whose, just so long as it's tight. I know mine is, what about yours?"

"Whoa," I said, straining at my restraints, "I never agreed to this."

"Scott, you DID agree to this, now just be quiet or I'll be getting the ball-gag out," Katie seemed serious so I just decided to do as she said, not wanting to be gagged.

Katie climbed onto the bed and knelt between my legs, spreading them as far as they would go. I watched as she took my cock in her mouth and started to blow me, but was shocked to see Harry kneel up on the bed, next to my head and his cock bouncing just inches from my lips.

"Suck my cock bitch!" Harry demanded, "Suck my cock just like your whore wife did five minutes ago."

I looked down at Katie, my cock in her mouth and she nodded her approval. Taking my cock from her mouth, she addressed me. "Go on cucky, suck my lovers cock like a good little bitch."

I had never had any bisexual urges before, but this black cock prodding at my lips was too much to resist and I opened wide, taking the head and as much length of Harry's cock into mouth as I could.

I have to admit, I loved it. Sucking this massive cock, pre-cum leaking from it while my wife sucked at my own cock, it was heavenly and I realised there and then that I wanted more, I wanted this big cock to abuse me, I wanted it to rip me open if necessary, to fuck my virgin ass. I couldn't believe my own thoughts; less than a day ago I would never have even entertained the thought of having sex with another man, but faced with this beautiful cock, all I wanted was to please it, to please Harry and be his male bitch.

Looking up at Harry, I begged him to pleasure me with his cock. "Please fuck me, stick your cock up my ass."

Katie interrupted, "No way, he has my ass first. Harry's a real man and wants to fuck a real woman, isn't that right lover?"

"Oh yeah, I'm so gonna fuck your wife's ass," gasped Harry, motioning for Katie to move over me in a 69 position. I was then treated to one of the most horny sights I have ever witnessed; Katie's pussy was pressed against my mouth while I sucked at her clit, watching as Harry pushed the head of his bulbous cock against her tight little ass. His cock, wet with my own saliva, slid into her, causing her to groan in a mixture of pain and pleasure, her ass being violated for the first time.

I wanted to reach up and grab Harry's ass, to help push him into my wife but the restraints stopped me. Katie moaned in pleasure as his length slid into her, pushing back against him, making me have to move to lick at her soaking wet pussy.

"That's it lover, fuck my ass, push your massive cock inside me," Katie breathed, "Come on baby, fuck my ass, fill my tight hole with your thick spunk."

Harry began thrusting in and out of Katie's ass, his smooth balls rubbing against my face as he did so.

"Lick his balls Scott, go on, coax his sperm into my ass," Katie said, looking at me between her legs, "That's right, be a good little bitch for us."

Katie had my cock back in her mouth and I could feel her groaning against it as Harry invaded her ass. I licked at his swollen balls, taking one and then the other into my mouth. Harry's cock was impaled deep in Katie's ass, he groaned in pleasure at the attention of my tongue.

"Fuck, you two are fucking dirty bastards," he gasped, "That's it boy, suck my balls, serve your black master."

Harry remained still for a few moments while I sucked on his sack and then began pounding into Katie's tight hole; I watched as his cock went in and out of her, licking at her soaking pussy and then at his balls as they dragged across my face. Katie had stopped sucking on my cock, her head was buried into my lap as she endured the hard fucking she was getting.

"Go on Harry, fuck my wife's ass, fill her with that cock of yours," I egged him on, "Give her your cum, fuck it up her ass."

Katie's movements quickened and I knew she was about to have an orgasm. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it babe, stick it in deep, fuck I'm coming!" Katie pushed backwards and down, getting all of Harry's length inside her and my tongue deep in her pussy. I could taste her juices as they flowed into my mouth; I sucked eagerly at her opening, wanting everything she had to offer, drinking up her pussy fluids.

"Oh fuck, yeah, I'm gonna cum, take it you fucking bitch!" cried Harry, slamming his cock deep up my wife. His balls tightened and I knew that she was getting a full load of his spunk in her bowels.

Katie moaned in pleasure, grinding her ass back against Harry's black cock, teasing every last drop of his cum out of him. Harry's cock began to soften and he pulled it slowly out of her, leaving her ass gaping wide.

"Feed it to him Katie, make him eat your new boyfriend's cum out of your dirty ass."

Harry moved and lay next to me, watching as Katie knelt up, repositioning her ass over my mouth. I delved into it with my tongue and was rewarded straight away with a mouthful of his thick cum. Katie pushed down onto me and I sucked at her gaping hole, sucking out and swallowing all of the musky tasting sperm from her ass.

"Eat my ass," moaned Katie, "Clean my dirty ass of all his cum."

I could see that Katie and Harry were now snogging above me, I had definitely become the clean up boy, having not even had an orgasm myself. They seemed intent on just their own pleasure but I didn't care, I just wanted to get every last drop of Harry's creamy cum out of my wife's used hole. Harry was fingering her clit at the same time and Katie came again, I could feel her ass tensing against my tongue as the orgasm took her.

"I'm coming again," she cried out, "Oh fuck, yeah, that's it babe, suck my ass, lick up his spunk!"

I did as I was told and slowly, Katie climbed off me, leaving me lying on my back with cum over my lips and smeared over my face. Leaning down, Katie kissed me and then licked around my mouth, clearing up the remains of Harry's fluids.

"Mmm, lucky boy, told you he tasted nice didn't I?" she said, smiling.

I just lay back and watched as Harry kissed Katie again and then got off the bed. He started to get dressed and looked down at me.

"Sorry but you'll have to wait to get a piece of this," he said, tucking his cock into his underwear. "I've got to meet my girlfriend in an hour and I wanna save some for her."

Looking at me with a mischievous grin on her face, Katie made a suggestion, "Well, I'm sure you don't want to go to your girlfriend with a cock tasting of my ass? I'm sure Scott would be willing to clean you up...?"

Harry laughed, "Okay, may as well make the most of a willing mouth while I can," he said, undoing his jeans and pulling out his soft, but still large, cock. He knelt on the bed next to me and I opened my mouth as he fed his cock into it. I sucked and licked at him, tasting Katie's ass off him, he actually began to get hard again but pulled away.

"No way, that's it, I'm going," he said, doing up his trousers. "Want me to call you?" he said, addressing Katie.

"Oh yes," she replied, "Scott needs to experience what I just did and I can't wait to see it."

"Okay, well I'll call you tomorrow," Harry replied and fixing himself, he left the room and I heard him go out the front door seconds later.

Katie knelt over me, untying my hands. "Enjoy?" she said.

"You know I did," I replied, "You?"

Katie smiled down at me, "Loved it, but not as much as I'm gonna love watching Harry fuck your ass next time."

12