Cuckolded at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dutifully I prepared breakfast as Marianne and Thomas sauntered into the kitchen looking well rested and sexually satisfied. "Good morning, my little pet." Marianne said, as I handed her and Thomas a coffee. They stood there, him naked as a jay bird with his cock hanging in all its glory, her in the black satin robe. She smirked at me and motioned towards the floor. Immediately I knelt and took Thomas's cock in mouth and began to suck feeling him growing in my mouth. He placed his hand on my head and guided me on and off his shaft. They set their coffee's down, and began to make out. Suddenly he pushed me away and the two of them were off to the bedroom as I knelt there. After a few minutes, I stood and listened to the moans and squeals coming from Marianne's bedroom.

Awhile later they reemerged from their lovemaking session and sat down to breakfast. As I poured coffee and served them Marianne spoke first. "Today is a good day for you to start work at the gym Bernie. It's Monday and a fairly slow day according to Thomas so you'll have plenty of time to learn your new job and get back here and get dinner ready for us. I've put an outfit on your bed which we'll call your work outfit. You're to wear it every day to work." I stood there not knowing what to say, so I just mumbled, "Yes ma'am." I then went to my room to change. I was humiliated as I donned my 'work outfit' which was a pair of pink sweatpants that were way too small for me and pink t shirt with a huge picture of Strawberry Shortcake on the front; the outfit was completed with a pair of pink sneakers. I proceeded to the kitchen where Marianne and Thomas were just finishing their breakfast and enjoying their coffee. They both roared with laughter as I walked into the room. "Well don't you look cute Strawberry Shortcake!" Marianne squealed as she made me turn around as if I was some model.

On the way to the gym, Thomas told me that once we got there, I was never to address him or engage him in any conversation. I was hired hand period. He would always address me and his story was going to be that I was some down on my luck guy looking for a job. Monday was a slow day but Thomas made sure I had plenty to do. My job consisted of wiping down all the machines after people used them, cleaning the bathrooms, the showers, the hot tub, vacuuming, doing windows washing the towels and any other degrading job that no one else wanted. I got tons of stares and laughs with my outfit from the people that were there. Thomas explained that I had no job and he was being a big hearted guy and helping me out.

At about eleven o'clock I found myself in the shower room cleaning the showers and toilets when Thomas came in. He carried a little black bag with him and set it on the counter and opened it up and withdrew a needle and syringe. He pulled his sweatpants down and injected himself with what I assumed was steroids in his leg. He looked over at me and sneered, "Come here Strawberry Shortcake, Daddy's got something for you!" Meekly I strode over to him and knelt down. He pulled his sweatpants down and slapped me in the face with his cock. "Now suck it!" He commanded. I sucked his cock as he grabbed my head and savagely fucked my face. Finally I could hear him grunting above me as his cock tightened in my mouth and he came. Obediently I swallowed every drop and then he pushed me to floor, pulled up his pants and left.

Soon I found that Thomas's gym was full of guys like him. Guys that lived on steroids and had massive cocks and many suffered extreme bouts of roid rage. Thomas passed the word around to the guys at the gym that "what happens in the shower, stays in the shower." Meaning that if anyone wanted a blow job or to have me service them in any way I was theirs for the asking. All anyone had to do was motion for me to the shower area and I would have to meekly follow. Soon Marianne knew all about this recent humiliation which just served to make her hornier that she already was. Her response to this was to pass the word around to the female clientele at the gym too. Soon I spent much of my time bouncing between the male and female shower area servicing both sexes.

On a typical day it was nothing for me to be in the shower on my knees with some guy being forced to soap him up and give him head, and in the next half an hour I would be on my knees in the female shower area licking some woman's pussy to orgasm. I also found out that most if not all of the people at the gym were close friends with Marianne and Thomas and many had similar lifestyles. Many of the woman at the gym fucked the guys there regularly before going home to their cuckold husbands, and I would be forced between their legs to clean the cum from these massive bodybuilders. I got men hard for these women daily and cleaned everyone up when they were done.

At home, my duties increased as my time at the gym increased. I had less and less time to do what needed to be done at home sometimes requiring that I stay up until the wee hours of the morning finishing my chores before grabbing two or three hours sleep only to start my day all over again. When things weren't done to satisfaction at home, Thomas wasted no time in punishing me and he never spared the rod. The rod by the way was a bamboo cane that he loved to whip my ass and legs with. The punishments were much worse when the roid rage kicked in and he would make me kneel on the floor with my ass in the air as he whipped me unmercifully. Marianne would usually lie on the bed and play with herself telling him how hot he was making her. Sometimes he would make me stand as he beat me with the cane only to have me jump around trying to avoid his wrath. Marianne would giggle and cheer him on shouting, "Make him dance Thomas, make him dance!"

To everyone at the gym I was known as Strawberry Shortcake and I wore my uniform every day although some days I spent so much time naked in the showers Thomas would just have me stay that way. I was required to be shaved from head to toe and people would always laugh at my tiny cock as it bobbed up and down as I walked around. As I said earlier I am not the athletic type, so it was quite a contrast to see all these buff bodies walking around the gym all pumped up and chiseled while my flabby 5'9" 255lb shaved from head to toe body bounced around the gym naked. I would get jeers and whistles, snapped in the ass with wet towels, and humiliated beyond belief. I looked forward to going home each evening to perform my humiliating duties there because at least I knew they were in private. As Marianne and Thomas grew closer I became more and more subservient, only wanting their happiness.

They included me in their lovemaking on a regular basis and found new ways to humiliate me. In the bedroom, I was often forced to dress in a cheerleaders outfit complete with pom poms and stand at the foot of the bed cheering Thomas on as he was fucking Marianne. They would laugh and make fun of me during their post coital bliss and often Marianne would stick her foot up under my cheerleaders skirt and play with my balls until I came and then I would be required to clean off her feet with my tongue. Another humiliating technique that they loved to put me through was to have Thomas cum in a condom and then I would have to put the used condom on my cock and fasten it with a rubber band and leave it there until they called for me and then I would have to masturbate with the condom still on and cum in it.

One day at the gym, Thomas called me into his office while I was naked, and introduced me to a woman sitting by his desk. She carried a small leather satchel with her which she unzipped and as she did Thomas proceeded to tell me that Marianne and he thought it would be cute if I had my nipples pierced. Meekly I knelt and let the woman pierce my nipples and then hang heavy lead weights from them. My nipples ached for days after and the guys at the gym took particular delight in pulling on my weights while I knelt in sucking them in the shower. On another occasion Thomas summoned me to his office to find a hairy leather clad biker dude with a tattoo gun. In less than an hour I emerged from his office with Strawberry Shortcake tattoos both on my ass cheek and my left breast. Above my cock was a tattoo that read "property of Thomas & Marianne" and finally another on my other as cheek that read "cuckold."

A year has come and gone since that first meeting with Marianne. It seems to me as if it's been ten years. My body and mind have been transformed into one of a genuine cuckold of the deepest kind. I long to pleasure Thomas and Marianne at every turn, and the addiction has become intensified. It seems like the more they and their friends humiliate me, the more I want. The deeper I go, the more I want to stay there or go even deeper, it's as if I have to top each experience with a new one that is even more humiliating or degrading for me. All said, I love my new lifestyle! And I love the gym!!

12