Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
993 Followers

"Can't we do it in the afternoon?" she said perhaps wanting to buy some time and the reasoned, "I am not even dressed for it."

"That's the point!" he said emphatically and added, "We consummate our wedding right here after that. You don't need a dress."

"You are insane!" she said pondering over the possibility of getting caught, I guessed. She did have my blessing to have sex with him in the kitchen but she still balked at the idea of doing it in the kitchen with me just sitting a few feet away. I could guess that she preferred more freedom.

"By the time Idli and Chatni are ready, we would be done. Then why worry?" he said calmly.

"Vinit is busy with his match and his work," he said looking in my direction. I was pretending to be busy with my office work; composing mails on my laptop.

"Anyway, we would have enough time to cover our tracks before Vinit reaches the kitchen," he said further rationalizing his decision.

"You got the ring?" she asked.

Some of the excitement in her voice was missing as she dreaded the three conditions that could either end her relationship with him or perhaps take it the next level.

"Yes," he said ignoring the coldness in her voice.

"Two of them?"

"No. Just one for you."

"What about you?"

"I don't need to. It is the women who wear to show that they are already taken."

"You snob!" she cursed him. So, Kishanchanji just wanted Manisha to wear his tag. I don't know why Manisha couldn't see through his ploy. She was still in the game while I could sense the impending storm that could shatter our relationship. I had the urge to get up and interrupt the proceedings but somehow couldn't muster the courage to do so. I had to trust Manisha and let her make the decision. Anyway, that is what I wanted her to do right from the beginning – take things as per her wish rather than being directed by either one of us – Kishanchanji or me.

"Okay let's get through with it quickly!" she said. I could almost hear her heartbeats that were racing at a blistering pace and the eagerness in her voice that just wanted to go ahead the Nike way – "Just do it!"

"That means you are accepting the proposal?"

"YES" she let out in her breathlessness.

"You are already wearing the gift?" Kishanchanji asked the obvious.

"YES. Now come on don't waste time," she sounded almost short of breath.

"That means you had already accepted the proposal before you came down," he said playing with her sentiments.

"How does it matter now?" she asked in a frustrated tone.

"You do understand that accepting the proposal means accepting the three conditions, right?"

"Yes 'I do' and I also understand that if they are unacceptable then it is an end to our relationship," she said explaining his conditions.

I was surprised to her the "I do" phrase much before the vows being exchanged and so was Kishanchanji as he remarked, "You seem to be already practicing with the 'I dos'."

Manisha blushed hearing that comment of his, which made my heart skip a beat. She was getting into the action now. Perhaps she was looking forward to his three conditions, which would complete his proposition. I could see in the glass that she involuntarily stepped towards with her eyes lowered – as any Indian women would step towards her prospective husband.

Kishanchanji played the dual role of father and husband as he recited the vows, "Do you take Manisha as your lawfully wedded wife?" To which, he himself responded saying, "I do!"

Now Kishanchanji asked her, "Do you take Kishanchanji as your lawfully wedded second husband?"

"I do" was her giggling yet nervous response.

And then came one by one his three dreaded conditions.

"Do you accept that Kishanchanji as your husband deserves to use you instead of a condom as a sperm receptacle?"

"What is that?" she almost yelled.

"It means as your second husband I am entitled to always cum inside you."

"But that could lead to pregnancy," she almost yelled. I was delighted to hear her tone as that convinced me that she too was not ready to be impregnated by him – at least not yet. After too many negative signals, I was happy to receive a positive one. It kept my hopes alive – she didn't necessarily prefer Kishanchanji over me after all.

"Not if I cum inside your mouth or ass," he calmly responded.

"You rascal!" she yelled at him for tricking her into something that unpleasant. Kishanchanji might be too big for her to accommodate in her behind and she didn't like the taste of cum. Although, she did let him cum in her mouth the very first time they had sex. She, however, never has had anal sex and never showed any inclination in having it with me. Every time my suggestion for anal sex was promptly shot down by her. She did allow me to tongue her puckered hole but never reciprocated the favor. I could also recollect her comment about tonguing his asshole if he demanded when we were discussing her first session with Kishanchanji, although, she never acceded to my demands of tonguing my asshole.

I guessed, this was out-of-the-ordinary but nothing unreasonable to be turned down and hence thought she would accept it – she did have the option of swallowing his cum if she didn't want to engage in anal sex.

"Come on you promised!" I heard Kishanchanji pleading as all this went through my mind.

"I do," we both heard her voice to our relief. Then came the second condition, "Do you accept that Kishanchanji as your husband deserves the right to deflower you!"

"I accept but how is it possible?"

"There are other virgin holes in a woman's body," he hinted towards her asshole. I was surprised to hear that as she must have already shared with him that we never had anal sex. Now, she would have to surrender her *other* virginity – a husband's privilege – to him. I was glad that he had anal sex as one of the conditions. I wasn't able to convince her for anal sex all these years, at least he is able to open her up. And then I could always enjoy anal sex with her once she starts liking it.

"I do." came her acceptance without Kishanchanji pleading for it. I guess, she had almost surrendered to the idea of letting him unwarranted privileges with her body. In a sense, I was relieved that the first two conditions were within reasonable boundaries and I didn't feel apprehensive about her acceptance of both the conditions.

Then came the third and final condition. Could this be the final blow? I wondered. "This is a bit long one. Have a bit of patience," he said almost warning her that final blow was about to be unleashed.

"Do you accept that Kishanchanji as your second husband missed on the privilege of taking your *real* virginity?" he started off. This was an obvious question to which she promptly answered yes but I was concerned with the direction this was heading. I was sure that he wanted to ask for some other privilege in lieu of this so called *lost* privilege.

"Do you accept that Kishanchanji is entitled to another privilege in return for this loss?" He further asked her.

"Yes," she replied and added further, "but you are already entitled to take my anal virginity in return."

"Doesn't that even things out?" she asked earnestly.

"No it doesn't," was Kishanchanji's emphatic response.

"Ask any guy if you wish," was his curt reply. I guess that put Manisha on the back foot; she was perhaps contemplating how to handle it. I knew that this was coming. He had an alternative hole to take but still wanted something extra. Although, I would agree with him that taking a virgin pussy is entirely different from taking a virgin asshole.

"I don't understand why it doesn't even out," she just blurted out not knowing how to reason with him.

"Let us put this way," he said, "Your second husband needs to be compensated for all the years your first husband had exclusive access over you."

"Ok," she said, "So, what do you want?"

"This is the litmus test," he said confirming my worst doubts. "Here is what I want you to accept," he said. "Now, these may sound as separate conditions but they are the same and I am enumerating them separately for the sake of clarity."

Saying this he enumerated his third condition(s).

"A. We would celebrate our anniversary on the same day as your anniversary with your first husband."

This one seemed innocuous to me. Wait a minute? Why did he want to do so? Wouldn't it interfere with my anniversary with my wife? Was Manisha thinking? I wondered if she could grasp this subtle point. Also, our wedding anniversary was less than a week away. Did he know about this?

"B. You would celebrate your anniversary with your second husband first before you celebrate it with your first husband."

That was the final blow indeed. He did want to humiliate by getting the privilege to fuck her first on our anniversary before she could come to me. Still Manisha uttered nothing. Was it all or did he have anything else in mind?

"C. You wouldn't be allowed to shower or cleanup between the celebrations."

The last condition sounded strange to me at first glance but then it struck me. He wanted to send my wife on her real anniversary with the telltale signs of a well-used-wife. It took some time for me to recover from that jolt. How could somebody as sensible as him ask for something that outrageous? More importantly Manisha hadn't responded to it at all; perhaps she was shell-shocked with his third and final condition.

"Are you out of your mind?" was her firm question after some pause. There wasn't any kind of pretence this time and she did seem very serious. "Do you know how mean that condition is?" she again asked him.

"It could expose our affair and put an end to my marriage," she said in a concerned tone. She didn't seem to be mad at him but was just concerned with the condition he had laid out, which started bugging me.

"How would it expose?" Kishanchanji asked.

"I spending time with you on our anniversary and not washing up before going to my husband?"

"Do you think Vinit is that dumb?"

"So what do you propose?" Kishanchanji asked her.

"Why don't you ask something sensible?" she quickly retorted.

"Like what?"

"Do you need to have the third condition?" she asked

"YES," he replied emphatically.

"You already let him go down on you after we had sex, right?" he asked her.

"Then what is the worry," he asked after hearing her response. So, Manisha making me eat her was definitely a planned move from them. Now, I started to get the drift of things. It seemed as if Manisha was really sucked into this affair pretty quickly and was willing to fulfill his irrational requests.

"With such a thing we always run a risk," she said. I was not sure what risk she was talking about. I knew that she was having an affair with Kishanchanji so there is no risk of me finding out. Or was she running the risk of me finding out that they are forcing me to cleanup after their intercourse? Although, I kind of guessed it that I was cleaning up remnants of their sexual encounter, I wasn't 100% sure.

It seemed Manisha was a willing compliance but the instigator was Kishanchanji. To be very honest I am not averse to the idea of cleaning up Manisha after she had sex with someone else, with or without a condom. In fact, it had been one of my deep down desires to go down on my wife after she has been well used. It is not that I love the taste of cum but just that I want to experience her well-used pussy and body, with or without cum on it.

However, I found the idea of cleaning up after Kishanchanji had sex with her, especially after ejaculating in her, very repulsive. Or perhaps my conscious mind never wanted to accept such a submissive position although my subconscious mind would have gladly accepted it.

"Is that all or do you have anything else?" I finally heard Manisha ask him; perhaps she had resigned to her fate of humiliating me to appease her superior stud. My subconscious mind accepted him to be much superior in bed but my conscious mind would always question my judgment.

"No. That's it!" he happily responded.

"I thought you would have one more on retaining the privilege to have unprotected sex with me on the anniversary day. No?" she jokingly added.

"Now that you mentioned it I think that would be a wise idea," he said.

"Shut up!"

"But again I am pretty sure you would grant me such a privilege not too far in the future," he said in a matter of fact manner.

"Now get on with the proceedings," she quickly responded not choosing to respond to that comment of his.

"You need to accept the third condition."

"I do!" was her response to Kishanchanji's relief.

vyasya
vyasya
993 Followers
12