Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
996 Followers

That sight mesmerized me and made me wonder why we were bargaining for more than what life was giving us already. Did we really need that advantage over my partner or business allies to do better in business? If it was only to extend our business then that wasn't very alluring to me. True, the sexual aspect of that always excited both of us but in reality it is always safer when you restrict the number of people to one or two.

Kishanchanji's hand moved inside her pantie and cupped her vagina. She exhaled audibly as his fingers traced her lips.

My mind pondered about the pills that were still in my hand and then it occurred to me. Whether or not she had them or not, I decided to hide it away. Tushar had dozed off mostly, based on Manisha' actions. She pulled off her teat from his lips and arranging herself scooted aside from him and turned to face Kishanchanji. Now her lips welcomed his with complete abandon. I stepped toward the bed and lifted Tushar to bring him back to his bed. Laying him in the lower bunk and providing him adequate protection and turning off the light on that corner, I moved towards them.

Kishanchanji was laying on his back while Manisha lay on his side with her leg across his thighs. She was kissing him like there was no tomorrow. Her hand was busy caressing his body and especially his chest. I found her hand several times squeeze his chest; just the way a man would squeeze a woman's breast. It was an interesting sight as Manisha rarely did this with me. I kneeled forward and helped remove her top that was uselessly covering her upper torso; her breasts were rubbing against his body anyway. The brassiere was already untied and came off readily. She was completely naked above her waist and looked tempting to say the least. She helped Kishanchanji remove his shirt as well.

I proceeded to slowly pull down her pantie and she aided me in getting rid of that as well. Manisha was now completely naked in front of us. She wasn't quite this naked the previous night, although that difference was only of technical nature. Manisha slid down and started kissing his chest. She soon homed in on his right teat. She suckled on it the way Tushar suckled on hers. Kishanchanji was obviously enjoying the experience. As I carefully watched her actions, I noticed her to grab his nipples between her teeth several times. She succeeded only a few times and when she did it lead to a moan from Kishanchanji.

I laid down next to her and started kissing her bum. She didn't pay any attention to me but moved her thigh higher over Kishanchanji's body, providing me a better access to her opening. But it was not that easy to wedge my head inside to lick her cunt. Perhaps she wanted me to lick her backside. I had done this more than a few times but never in front of Kishanchanji besides I wasn't sure if she was clean. However, I kissed and moved closer to the opening. There was no kind of smell as she seemed to have taken a bath after their afternoon interlude. Without any further encouragement, I snaked my tongue out into the tight crevice. Manisha fidgeted and soon I found her hand on my hand encouraging me to continue it.

On the northern end, Manisha continued pleasuring Kishanchanji by playing with his nipples. Time stood still as we pleasured each other lovers. I no longer considered myself as Manisha's lover; if at all I was her first husband and it seemed very likely an unworthy one. Manisha not only showed fascination for him sexually but also showed emotional attachment. After what seemed like a while Manisha moved up and continued her kissing again. I found her hand traveling into his pajama and tried to free his equipment.. His pajama was soon bunched around his ankles within no time. Manisha then held his flaccid penis that already looked quite thick. She held it from the base and and squeezed it, in an attempt to stimulate it. I perhaps have mentioned this several times already but was obliged to stare at his marvelous equipment and describe it. Just as described in the previous episode about half of his penis was showing with Manisha's hand wrapped around it, holding it from the base. That is quite a substantial statement for an Indian male. As explained Manisha was not a petite woman; true to her Sindhi genes. However, it was always Kishanchanji's girth that appealed to me.

"Why Kishanchanji?"

"Why?" she asked.

"Why didn't you push your luck on our wedding night?"

"I didn't want a wife going behind husband's back."

"This is better," he said lifting his head to look at me.

"This is it," she said, looking at me, "this is the one that gave me so much pleasure that I could only dream of in past four years of our marriage."

"It just seems like an injustice," she said, "that you weren't allowed to cover your mare."

"Come on honey?"

"See it."

"You saw it pleasure your wife last night."

I reluctantly lifted me face up and lay it on her thigh. Not realizing that it brought my face perilously close to his specimen.

"Touch his sacs - that was produced the abundant semen that was leaking through my pussy and you tasted it on my lips."

Manisha's verbal foreplay was getting uncomfortable but I had endure it to ensure that they don't derive any pleasure from it. I didn't think this kind of humiliation would last longer than a few sessions. Quite suddenly Manisha twisted her waist, in the process bringing my face on top of his pelvis and in no time Manisha used his penis as paint brush and painted his precum on my lips.

"Inhale the aroma honey," she said, "that is how a real man's smells."

"And this is what we expect on an alpha bull!"

"It's okay, honey," she urged me, "lick it."

It wasn't as if I hadn't felt this close to his penis last night. I tentatively flicked my tongue across his peehole. It was obscenely salty and it was clear that he hadn't washed it at all the whole day.

"That's it," she goaded.

"This has provided immense pleasure to your wife; the least you could do is bob your head over it a few times."

And then I found Kishanchanji's hand pushing my head. His knob pursed my lips and I found myself licking his pee hole just the way Manisha did. It was in my mouth about a fleeting ten-fifteen seconds but that was enough for it to put me in my place for the rest of the life.

She pushed me aside and said, "Come on honey, prepare me for him."

She scooted further down to fellate him herself while splaying her legs for me. Her pussy was already lubricating and didn't need any preparation but I licked her lips to pleasure her. She gave him a masterly blow job for quite some time again.

A brief look at the watch confirmed that we approached an hour already and again they hadn't even started the intercourse. Unlike the previous night, she didn't have thoughts of extending it for long. She flipped around and straddled my face. I thought, Kishanchanji would get a blow job standing up but when came around to my side, I was a little worried. Wasn't sure if Kishanchanji had any gay tendencies. Fortunately, nothing of that sort happened but the inevitable did happen as Manisha straddled my face and leaned forward. Kishanchanji positioned himself behind her and pushed his penis inside her pussy.

Unlike, the other times where Manisha would sensually moan in response to his action, she just let out an audible grunt as he pushed it in more than halfway into her. Sometimes even such a small gesture can convey a lot. While we all love the sensual moans as a reaction to such an initiation, in reality these are only exaggerated to give the audience a little pleasure. Quite often, that's how a real women reacts to such an onslaught. For instance, after Tushar's birth, I couldn't practically ever give her such an groan, no matter how hard I pushed her into. The only time I was successful when she was in awkward position and I tried to push into her much earlier than expected. In that position I could barely see much as it got dark outside and both Manisha and Kishanchanji had pretty much blocked light. My other sensory organs, however, were in overdrive. The pristine clean smell of Manisha was mixed with pungent and rather unclean smell of Kishanchanji's equipment. My ears could catch every tiny little voice of hers and I could truly understand the pleasure Kishanchanji was giving. I supplemented that divine pleasure with my tongue on her clit and the result was starkly evident. Within only a few strokes she shuddered and came down crashing on my lips. With that Kishanchanji's large sacs were rubbing on on my chin and the pungent odor directly found its way into me. It was one thing to be alarmed that my wife was entertaining him in such unhygienic state and quite another when you find her openly admitting her liking to accept him in that state.

Manisha was constantly leaking juices during the whole episode, drop by drop, it kept on dripping on my mouth and nose. Kishanchanji kept on alternating the tempo between rapid strokes and long and deep strokes. When she couldn't tolerate my attention on her clit, she would adjust her position so that I would lick more on the sides of her pussy, thereby having to make very good contact with his penis, which by now I had gotten used to.

Several times during the fucking, I saw Manisha stand up all the way on her knees while Kishanchanji held her from behind and continued pushing his penis deep into her. She would turn her face and kiss him and practically groan into his mouth with his each thrust. When she was not kissing, she would drop her face down, taking in the complete feeling of that with me down and licking at her clit and he thrusting from behind. I may have missed it the last evening but the pleasure was all over her face. It was so evident that by the fact that not once did she notice me laying under her in that awkward position while I kept on looking up at her. She consumed with the mixture of pain and pleasure. I couldn't be sure but it seemed that he was already fucking her for about ten minutes.

She got back to her normal position and then would pull forward every now and then until whole of his penis would come out and drop on my face. Kishanchanji adroitly used those opportunities to smear their juices on my lips generously by rubbing it on my lips. Neither of us had any gay tendencies and it just seemed their way of ensuring that I stayed in my place.

They were pretty tired in that position and made haste. Manisha was already delirious by the time Kishanchanji decided to escalate it further. His hard pushes and Manisha's incoherent state made it difficult for me as she transferred more of her weight on me and that made breathing a little difficult. Fortunately, Manisha was aware of this and provided reprieve every now and then. Eventually, with a huge grunt he unloaded into her. The perverse pleasure of feeling it pulsate wildly inside her pussy caused me to reach out to my pecker. He pulled her back once again to kiss her and she obliged, although that only meant that spurt after spurt that had been ejected deep into her womb would make its way back down now.

They lovingly hugged each other and kissed as the mixture of their juices started trickling down. Despite having made with Manisha several times in a day, his semen continued to be thicker than ever; a sign of his virility. This also made it difficult for it to descend down immediately. In fact, apart from Manisha's juices, I didn't taste much until, Kishanchanji disengaged from her. Even when they disengaged, she continued kissing him, essentially holding him in the same position with the only difference now that his flaccid penis rested on my face, which his knob resting across my lips, ending on my chin. And this is when Manisha pushed me past the limits. Her hand held his pecker from back and rubbed it against her pussy before shoving down towards my lips. I knew this was coming. She pushed the knob directly on my lips and rubbed it to spread their juices on my lips. It was already inundated with their juices, but getting it directly from the source is quite another thing. Her other hand came from front to massage his exposed knob and her fingers gently probed my lips. With one hand she guided it into my mouth and with the other she encouraged me to part my lips. I had walked so much down the rabbit hole that retreat seemed a distant possibility. My tongue moved up and gently flicked her fingers, which gave her a signal that I was ready and then she shoved into my mouth. The bitter substance dulled my taste as I kept slurping it with my tongue. Manisha stroked his penis, guiding even the very last drop into my mouth. Most of his substance was up her snatch and within a few moments, she let go of his penis and let him come around to feed his penis into her mouth. She placed her pussy squarely on top of my lips and let gravity help down his seed.

It was quite a sight to watch his flaccid yet thick like a sausage cock bounce around in her hands as she licked every part of it to clean his cum. She spent a minute or so and by then his semen found its way into my mouth but it was still clinging to her outer lips and I had to flick my tongue to get it down. When I tried to suck on her clit in between she pushed me back and made me focus on her lower lips. She had no intention of intensifying her experience anymore. I was worried that Kishanchanji would disengage from her and she would continue to ride my face until I had completely cleaned up. However, Kishanchanji had other intentions; after she had cleaned him up completely, he turned around and presented his bum. She tentatively gave few brief kisses on his bum but that didn't satisfy him and then she gave a few wet kisses on his bum. When he persisted; she tried evading his request for a little while by spending her time touching his bum and kneading it. Enough of perfunctory acts were performed but that didn't dislodge him from that position. I might be imagining this but it was quite evident that she wasn't willing to lick his anal opening yet. Although, she had said earlier that she wouldn't hesitate. Perhaps she was hesitating because she was already satiated. Regardless, when my tongue flicked across her clit, she shuddered and instead of pushing me aside she experienced the feeling. That only encouraged me do it a few more times and soon enough it intoxicated her and she shed her inhibitions. Her tongue darted into the dark black hole. Moans from Kishanchanji confirmed that her tongue was at the right spot and she was doing what he expected her to do. I also found her rock back and forth her hips in an effort to increase the friction with my tongue. A little by little more and more of his semen dropped down and my mouth and nose was smeared with the slimy, white liquid. As time progressed, Manisha's languid actions were turning into active ones and she tried to pleasure him to the fullest extent. It worked. Kishanchanji complemented with words and sometimes with his moans. While it did seem like a long while but she rimmed him for about five minutes or so and this was after they both had climaxed.

Kishanchanji left us alone to take a shower in the bathroom and Manisha asked me to lay on the bed properly. She laid next to me and started kissing me. Her hand found my pecker once again and she started stroking it for what it was worth. She cleaned up the slimy liquid from my face and kissed me deeply. By now, I was past my reservations and didn't mind her perverse actions. Realizing that I may not be able to hold it for long, she slowed down the tempo and mouthed the words, "Thank you!"

"He is mighty happy with you."

Her hand moved southwards and her finger probed my anal opening. I wondered if she would give me the same treatment.

"Do you want him to try this hole?" she whispered gently.

"What?"

I was stunned at what she was suggesting. She laughed and said, "Not yours mine."

"Didn't you try it already?" I asked puzzled.

"NO."

"He is too big," she said.

"I didn't think you could all of this," she continued.

"Well, I can't," retorted.

"Doesn't seem like, though."

"Your friend called to speak to me," I quipped.

"Who?"

"Guess who?"

"Who could call you on a cruise ship?" she asked.

"Mamta."

She didn't say much but there was differently some concern in her eyes but she still asked me, "Why?"

"She was suggesting that I stop you from becoming too adventurous."

She had a puzzled look on her face, so I clarified, "She wants you to be only with Kishanchanji and don't try your luck with other men."

"You shouldn't pay much attention to her."

"But she is sensible," I countered.

"She wants us to be tied down to only one person - who is twice my age."

"Honey, she is suggesting that you should consider getting pregnant by him."

"I never refused to that," she countered.

"This bound to happen and just a matter of time."

"But that doesn't mean we can't expand our little club to include other folks."

"Amirchanji, you mean?"

"Yes and perhaps some others."

"We need to be careful as the more folks we involve the worse it can get," I gently whispered.

"So, you want me to be solely his mistress?" she asked. Looking at me surprised by my suggestion. I nodded.

"You understand the consequences, right?"

"It would be better than what you have in mind," I retorted.

"And how do you plan to manage Amirchanji?" she asked.

"Not sure. Let's see."

"If it comes to that you can always attend to him after you are pregnant."

"She surely has brainwashed you," she quipped as her hand and again started stroking my penis.

"You never told me - what did you think of her?"

"She is good," I said, somewhat embarrassed. She looked at me and waited for me to say more.

"She isn't as pretty as you but I like her." Manisha smiled.

"Oh BTW, she also told me about you and Kishanchanji - what happened from the first time."

Manisha held her breath, the moment she heard this. There was some irritation on her face but mostly it was surprise. She didn't expect it from Mamta I thought. Right around the time Kishanchanji stepped out and she whispered, "Let's not talk about it now."

She continued the act while kissing me in the dark after Kishanchanji switched out the lights. She made no haste and played with me for another ten minutes before I ejaculated. She sent me away and I reluctantly left the two on their bed and headed back to my bunker after cleaning up. I couldn't sleep as the thoughts of what was hidden from me bothered me but I was relieved too in some ways knowing that there was no way she was going to have her period next month. It took about another half-hour or so and just when I was dozing off, I noticed that Kishanchanji was making out with her again. The lights were off but I knew that he took her to yet another climax in a matter of half-hour. I had not much interest after having spent earlier but my admiration for Kishanchanji only grew. The old bastard mounted her once again for what I thought was another half-hour in the early morning.

He dozed off soon after that episode again but Manisha sauntered to my bunk and woke me up with her sloppy kisses. She was smelling like shit with all the semen and ugly morning breath but that didn't stop her from pushing her tongue into my foul mouth again. Although, I was spent for the night, her sexual state got me going within a few minutes. Her hand crept into my pajamas and stroked my cock furiously. She kissed me passionately and I forgot everything nasty about our situation and indulged her instead. She was smoking hot as she explored every corner of my mouth while her hand toyed with my penis and sacs.

"I love you my little cuckold," she whispered into my ear.

Now this was not the first time she used this word but certainly wasn't the first time where she used it lovingly and confidently. It seemed to me that she was a little drunk but as far as I knew she never touched alcohol but her demeanor that night conveyed otherwise.

vyasya
vyasya
996 Followers