Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
983 Followers

"You know," she whispered, "he has been waiting for such a night all these years."

"More importantly, I have been waiting."

"I love you immensely," she continued, "but now that you have finally accepted your secondary position, it is only appropriate that you get sex only on our terms."

"You bastard," she quipped.

"You want him to stretch my arsehole," she blurted.

"Never stood up for me - do you know what pain it would cause if he really shoved it up my arse."

She moved her fingers to my anus and probed the opening. She pushed it forcefully inside to show me the pain but surprisingly it wasn't as painful as I thought it would and soon she seesawed through the opening. I moaned into her mouth and she kissed me passionately.

"Lick it all up," she said and climbed the bed and positioned herself on my mouth. After eating her out to her heart's content, she scooted next to me and kissed me on my lips again.

"You are the best husband one can wish for," she said.

"Don't worry I would be the best wife," she continued.

"I have changed my mind - it would only be Kishanchanji from now on."

"Until you approve of others."

"What changed your mind?" I asked.

"You."

"Your subservience to the man whom you hate the most."

"If you are willing to do that then why should I not heed your advice," she said.

"Good," I responded hesitantly.

"Honey I love you."

"This is what you want," she said, "don't ever think any less of yourself."

"You love this idea of your wife mating with a well endowed man," she continued, "but not everything would good according to our wishes."

"He is going to impregnate me - your wife," she said and kissed on her lips.

"Do you really want it?" I asked.

"What about you?" she answered with a question.

"The idea excites me," I responded.

"Well we can try it then."

"Do you really want it though?"

She looked deeply into my eyes. It was early dawn, so we could see each other in the early morning light.

"Honey, this is not about you," she said in an assured voice.

"But honestly after having witnessed everything don't you think you know the answer?"

"Still?"

"Honey he is like god's grace to us," she said in an assured tone.

"Do you really think you could fuck me like that the whole night?"

"You are at best average," she said.

"In your size and your ability to please."

"Honey you don't realize," she continued, "but practically all your associates, your relatives, practically most of the middle aged men in your circle are eyeing for an opportunity with me."

"How am I supposed to fend them off," she added, "if you can't keep me fully satisfied."

"Manisha," I asked puzzled, "this is surprising to me - I thought you never had any complains with our sex life."

"Vinit, I am not complaining but don't you think our sexual life has been far more colorful ever since Kishanchanji started boning your wife?"

"But weren't you satisfied with our love making?"

"I was," she said, "but when I think about my episodes with him there was great deal missing."

"Honey our sex was what a husband-wife did in the bedroom," she continued.

"With him it is much more - it's like you finding the best stallion to breed your mare."

"It is primal at its best," she continued. Her hand swept down to my pecker that was stiff like a rod.

"See just talking about it makes you hot," she said, and kissed me again.

"We may have a surprise news soon," she said.

"I thought you were on the pills."

"Actually, I thought about taking them but somehow I knew that you would like this sooner or later."

"Honey, I started ovulating few days back - so yes it just seems as if God intended it."

"You would be a fantastic father," she added lovingly and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. Her kiss grew passionate once again.

"We don't want to waste any time - and aren't thinking of stopping any time soon."

"Are you ready for the ride honey?" she asked.

I kissed her back and got on top of her. She kissed me lovingly and made place for me and splayed her legs further.

"Honey," she said, "it is okay for now but don't try to mount me until I ask you to do so."

"Why?"

"Because this will kill your appetite quickly," she replied.

"We are on an exciting journey, so your pent up state is very important."

"If you waste it on a petty-fuck then you won't enjoy it as much."

"But," I started to complain but she cut me off with a kiss and said, "it is for your own good." She quickly sheathed my penis and pushed into her pussy folds and truth be told, all I felt was a gaping hole that I struggled to feel.

She let me pump it to my heart's content. Fortunately, I was not going to spend it quickly and I fucked her for what seemed like an eternity. While this may be nothing in comparison to what Kishanchanji does to her but it was well over ten minutes of raw stroking. And it certainly had an effect. Manisha was moaning crazy by the end of it. Kishanchanji was so tired with the whole night of sex that he hardly noticed it. I was still was not done but the condom got so dry that we had to stop.

"You are going strong honey," she said smiling.

"I want to take you from behind," I said.

"Seriously?" she giggled hearing my impossible plea. I was serious about it, so she simply turned around and stuffed a pillow under her ass.

"Aim for the right hole," she joked and then spread her legs for me. If I told it was difficult, I would be lying; it just plain seemed impossible. Her nicely shaped bum covered the hole for the most part and that meant that I needed my penis to be an inch longer to cover for it. Even then I tried and pushed my penis into her and pumped her for what it was worth. Manisha grunted as I wildly thrusted into her from behind. It was almost impossible to keep myself lodged inside her but I tried my best and after a few times, I kept it in most of the way while furiously stroking her. And for once, Manisha groaned the way she did when she mated with Kishanchanji. It was a triumphant moment for me; one that restored my self-esteem after having surrendered my husbandly duties to him. I learned later that this position stimulates the g-spot much more easily and if you can screw a woman long enough in this awkward position long enough, then it is a sure fire way to satisfy her.

"Oh, honey," she exhaled with her labored breath. She turned around and looked me into my eyes.

"There is no way my pussy can take it anymore," she whispered.

"I can't feel you much," she added, "all it causing is more irritation now."

It bothered me but I realized that she had been fucked a dozen times already on this trip.

She kissed me and said, "let me help you," and then she started jerking me off.

"Go slow," I pleaded, "I don't want to hasten it."

"I see," she whispered, "well then let's imagine him taking you from behind."

Her fingers probed my anal opening. I lay next to her to prolong this.

"Honey you should insist on Kishanchanji taking a shower before coming to bed," I quipped.

She looked at me cross as if I said something crazy.

"Ideally, this is what I would want," she answered, "but seriously that is part of the excitement and I don't think you can ask that of your alpha male."

"Aren't you taking it too far?"

"Perhaps but I don't think we can change this and honestly I really want it to be natural."

Somehow her response had sparked the fire in me and my penis sputtered the semen inside the condom. She was thrilled with my performance we slept in our arms after that. We overslept that night but Tushar woke us up early and so we headed for breakfast and finally got a chance to talk about her indiscretions.

"So, Mamta did seem to spice things for you," she started.

"Why do you say that?'

"Well you never told me that Kishanchanji made out with you that evening."

"Did she tell you that?"

"And how she separated you folks and saved you."

"Really?"

"Did she say that?"

I nodded.

"And you believed it?"

"Not quite. But you can tell me the truth."

"You think you can handle the truth?"

She asked giving me that look. It confirmed that the truth was definitely insidious and perhaps Mamta only brushed over the things cursorily.

"You can ask me whatever you want?" she said.

"I am going to give it to you," she said, "but be warned that you may not like what you hear."

"Did you have sex with Kishanchanji before our engagement?"

She shot a look at me and emphatically said, "No."

"After our engagement but before our marriage?"

"Depends on what is your definition of sex," she answered.

"So the answer is yes." She kept a straight face.

"Did you have sex with him after our marriage but before this year?"

"Again depends on the definition of what you consider having sex," she replied with a hint of tease.

It surprised me to hear this and I never thought that Manisha could have been so slutty. This was even before I broached up the subject of promiscuous lifestyle. Looking at my puzzled face, she smiled and said, "It is not as bad as you are imagining."

"Really?"

"You did things behind my back - and you don't think it is wrong?" I shot at her.

"Look," she countered immediately, "a normal husband would never let his wife do anything that you let me do either."

"Don't look at my faults while ignoring yours."

"Weren't you too happy surfing the smut and getting these crazy ideas?"

"But I never did anything wrong?"

"Neither did I," she said haughtily.

"It is about what happened to me," she added.

"Why didn't you complain?"

"What's there to complain?"

"I don't get it."

"What did Mamta tell you?" she asked.

"Just what I shared with you yesterday."

"And you believed it?"

"Aren't you corroborating what she said?"

"What did I say?"

"We need to have a conversation here," I said frustrated.

"And that's possible when you stop judging the other person."

"Look," I said, "I hope I don't sound harsh if I say that I have the right to know what happened."

"Even if you have done something then it is fine but I need to know."

"Ah..."

"You should have started this way..."

"I told you how it started," she began.

"From the day one it was apparent he was sexually attracted to me."

"This wasn't a problem as a lot of my elderly relatives behaved in a similar manner."

"But Kishanchanji was different."

"Despite not very good looking, he pursued me with utter disregard to societal norms."

"I approached Mamta soon after our engagement with my concern."

"She was considerate in the beginning but turned out to be a bitch."

"She told me that you were a wimp anyways and that I should expect someone like him to fulfill your marital duties."

"Really?"

"The wording may not be right but she essentially conveyed that to me."

"And you bought it?"

"Of course not."

"But you convinced me that whatever Mamta said was true."

"How did that happen?"

"Before we got married, I visited your house perhaps five or six times."

"Six."

"Of those six times, five times you made me spend time with Kishanchanji."

"One of the times Kishanchanji wasn't around, so it was easy."

"But him and his daughters spent lot of time at our place - so him being around was pretty normal."

"Yes."

"But it is not normal for one to leave his fiancee in the company of a well known lecher."

"It is true that I knew Kishanchanji fancied you but I never thought it would come to something like this."

"It wasn't just that," she countered, "he kept on sending you for running errands and you simply obeyed."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," she said emphatically, "moreover on two occasions, he took your seat next to me and you didn't even object nor did you try to find your way back."

To provide context for the readers, let me elaborate on the circumstances she was referring to. It usually was a family get together when she visited except for couple of instances when it was only Kishanchanji's family and us. Those were the days, when I never objected to Kishanchanji's commands and perhaps that gave him the audacity to aim for my prized possession. Kishanchanji did send me on a wild goose change a few times but I really didn't believe he was trying to woo her. It did annoy me then but my read about his behavior was misplaced. Over the years, I distanced from him as I had to find my own identity to earn some kind of standing in front of Manisha. We obviously couldn't severe our relationship with him.

"And did he misbehave during those times?" I managed to ask.

"Not quite but neither was he gentlemanly."

"It was evident that he was lusting for me."

"And Mamta didn't help you then?"

"She was like - in that house there are two eligible bachelors and that I was getting engaged to not the most eligible one."

"When I complained how her Father was leching at me."

"She would initially brush it off. And later told me point blank that he was destined to screw your wife."

"He had a way with women and you were always under his thumb."

"Well I grew up under his guidance largely," I reasoned.

"She told me all about that how you were obligated to everything that he did for you and your family."

"Let me not go there," I countered, "but he did do a few things and then screwed a few things."

"He wanted me to get married to his daughter Mamta and even Mamta liked me but it was too early for me to get married. Mamta, however, married very early."

"It is not my fault that he didn't wait long enough," I complained.

"But I am glad that I didn't marry his daughter."

"I am not sure what fate could have been better," said Manisha.

"Anyway, she didn't say it explicitly but said that if I was too concerned about her father then I should call off the wedding as this would be an ongoing thing."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"She warned me that he was pushy and soon would have his way and she kept on saying that you wouldn't stand up to her if something of that sort did happen."

"And all the other events said to me clearly that he did have an upper hand in your relationship."

"She told me everything about him and why he was pursuing me."

"Why?"

"Several things - the fact that he was single for quite long in the recent past, his adventurous streak, his fascination for women, and the fact that he was lucky with quite a few of them in an extramarital relationship."

"We were about a month away from our wedding then. And all this talk had a strange effect on body. Although, I didn't find him attractive my mind was getting cluttered with thoughts of him."

"Around him I felt unsure and often was in a sexually excited state, which only encouraged him."

"One evening when we were heading out for doing our clothes, shopping, he joined us. You were out - but it was Mamta, her husband, Malini and myself."

"At the very last minute he joined us and he sat next to him in the behind seat."

"And?"

"And he held your dear wife by her waist for the next twenty minutes."

"Did he try to abuse in any other way?"

"No."

"That's it - but it was enough for me to wet my panties!"

"What were you wearing?"

"Is that exciting you?"

"Not really," I feigned.

"I want to imagine it though."

She smiled.

"It was my usual trousers and a tight top," she said, "but the important part was that part of my waist was exposed and his hand nestled in that portion."

"He only felt it a little bit and largely kept his hand in place the rest of the drive."

"Mamta told me later that since I was warming up to him, she can make a deal with her father."

"Strange."

"Yes. She said that she could convince her Father to not push but wait for my approval."

"And you agreed."

"NO."

"Wait, why did she think that you were warming up?"

Manisha had queasy smile but she decided not to hold her horses back.

"May be this was partially my fault," she added.

"In what way?"

"For going along with some of the things she tried."

"What?"

"Wait - don't judge me," she pushed me back, "you accepted him as the alpha male of our family, so you can't complain if I have behaved in accordance to that."

"Wait we never talked about this until now," I complained.

"Well too bad," she responded haughtily.

"Look I said I don't want to judge."

"But your actions don't suggest that."

"And the stuff I have been doing is to pander to your needs."

"So, you are suggesting that I like to see you taking his equipment in your mouth?"

"Then why push me for it?"

"To fulfill your needs," she countered.

"You love the smell of it, you love the taste of it.

"Let me check," she said, and quite brazenly groped my bulge. It obviously was inflated with blood as all this talk had worked me up.

"See," she whispered, "this obviously excites you," she added giving me a peck on my lips.

"Now if you accept your fate," she continued, "and don't hesitate as much tonight, I would share the gory details."

"On second thoughts - we should wait for that until we have fully embraced him in our lives."

"But," I pushed her but she cut me off by saying, "Trust me, this is perhaps better for both of us."

"But," I pushed her again.

"Look, I will summarize it if it still unnerves you but the fun is in the details."

"As I explained - I was going down the slippery slope too fast but Mamta knew that this may jeopardize our marriage if it escalated too soon."

"So, she persuaded her father to keep away from me for a little while - until I was ready to be adventurous."

"Just like that?" I countered.

"No," she responded calmly.

"Mamta had grand plans," she continued.

"Virginity was a small price to pay for, if they could secure a woman who was ready to be bred for life."

"So that was the plan all along?"

"Yes - I tried to avoid it many times but you were simply too thrilled to go down that path."

I objected to it but she ignored and I too realized that none of it would have transpired without my willingness.

"So, nothing happened?"

She looked at me as if I was stupid but then she realized that perhaps was not entirely untrue.

"Well, leaving a young virgin without putting a stamp on her is no good sign for a lecher."

"On the day, we were supposed to consume our marriage," she continued, "Mamta made the arrangements for me to spend time with Kishanchanji."

"Just before we bedtime," she added.

"Really?"

"And you fell for it?"

"Seriously?"

"What would you have done if you had such an opportunity with Mamta?"

I didn't respond, knowing that this was but natural.

"What was the plan?" I asked

"He just wanted to get intimate with me - no intercourse."

"And he did," I quipped.

"Yes; it was heavenly."

"We rolled in our marital bed for almost half-an-hour, before Mamta interrupted us."

"There was no intercourse - it was just kissing."

"Now, keep with your promise honey," she said and broke the conversation abruptly and left.

That night was pretty much a repeat of what we did the previous night with the difference that I spent a lot of time licking his penis while he fucked her.

We returned from their honeymoon and life resumed as usual. As expected, Manisha slept with him that whole month but she did make the excursions to my room where we would continue it with similar passion. She would ensure that my penis was sheathed but occasionally she would let me come in her mouth. Soon I learned that Manisha was gifted with remarked libido that I alone could have never quenched even if I was gifted in that department.

One evening, just like the normal way, she received me at the door and the pulling me into the downstairs bedroom gave me a sloppy kiss. With nervous smile, she said, "You are going to be a father again."

vyasya
vyasya
983 Followers