Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

I didn't know how to respond but kissed her in response.

"I didn't think it would be so quick," she quipped. There was a lot of nervousness in her voice.

"I am not surprised," I answered.

"How are we going to manage two of them?"

"It's normal - Tushard would be two by then."

"It's too early," she quipped.

"Are you kidding?" I joked.

"This lady from my office had five kids in a matter of eight years."

"She was feeding two of them on a regular basis."

Manisha smiled but in a concerned tone asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"We have not been fair to you," she added.

"But you pushed me in this direction," she justified.

"I know. I know."

"I am not complaining."

"Look this is a good thing," I argued.

"Kishanchanji is getting older so the sooner the better."

"Are you honest or just saying to please me."

"No - really honey," I said taking her into my arms.

"I don't want you to err too much," I added.

She looked at my strangely.

"I mean with anyone else," I clarified.

"You really want me to be dedicated to Kishanchanji?" she asked, looking at me intently.

I nodded.

"You mean beyond the three year period?" she asked, waiting for my response. We were standing in an embrace but she had pulled back to look at my face. It perhaps was difficult for her to register my expression as the toilet light was behind my back.

"Yes."

She stared at me intently. A soft smile had adorned her face and then mischievously she asked, "Why do I feel that thing between your legs swelling?"

"You really want me to be like that woman from your office?"

I nodded.

"You don't want me to entertain Amirchanji?" she asked, quickly changing the track.

"Not right now - and not until Kishanchanji has more than his fair share."

She had a faint smile.

"You have really enjoyed watch me make out with me on our honeymoon!"

"It's not that," I countered, "I just think that you would have sexually a richer life if you embrace him wholeheartedly."

"Which I have," she argued.

"And may be we can just let fate decide our destiny."

We made out quite leisurely in that dimly lit restroom once again but she didn't allow me anything beyond kissing that evening. Mamta had spend time with me that afternoon, so I wasn't really longing for it. In fact, Mamta has been meeting me thrice a week but sex with her was rather plain. She made simple sex mostly lying on her back and occasionally on the top. No matter, how much I tried she would not consider any other positions. She detested my fingers probing her anal area and kept herself spotlessly clean during all those sessions. Her breath would be clinical and didn't evoke any passion in me. She expected similar hygiene from me as well. Another major issue was that she could not last long and would climax in no time. Going down on was practically impossible as she would coerce me to mount her in almost no time.

It was quite evident that she really fancied me as she would often call me and talk to me on a regular basis and several times dropped hints of wanting to see me. It was sad for me to let her down time and again due to the intense work pressure that Amirchanji was subjecting me to. That was part of the reason he was successful and I was certainly glad to have him as another mentor. Anyway, Mamta loved making out with me but she simply couldn't be another Manisha for me. And perhaps this is the difference between Manisha and her; apart from the differences in the beauty department, Manisha was really a desirable woman. Just imagining an old codger like Kishanchanji having access to a saucy lady like her - who was adventurous and ever willing to please him in the bedroom - is impossible. Yet that was the reality. Quite possibly it was also the main reason why Kishanchanji decided to settle on her. After all, she behaved just like Mamta then he would have no incentive to court her. He obviously needed someone far more promiscuous and livid. I enjoyed Mamta's charms but didn't get to see Malini yet. Mamta was flippant about her and kept on saying that she would soon join. Anyway, that day wasn't too far.

to be contd...

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers