Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
Fyr's mother dominates her while she fucks her husband...
7.1k words
4.53
31.2k
28
1

Part 5 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Cuckolded by Her Mother

Chapter 5

Sasha moaned, breasts pressed to the dining table, which had been pushed up against the wall of the kitchen, as Ropes drove into her with the lust of a feline who hadn't had sex in many, many weeks. However, the dragoness and demon cougar had only had sex a little bit earlier that day and their lust was purely for one another. With the passion of lovers in the honeymoon phase of their relationship, blue scales met tawny brown fur as their groans echoed around the kitchen.

The dragoness at the stove, on the other hand, found herself struggling more than a little to concentrate while her husband fucked her mother in the most obvious, attention drawing place possible. Clamping her jaws together, she fought down the urge to push a paw between her thighs and relieve the growing need there. They'd probably planned it for a time when they knew she'd be too busy to masturbate while watching them fuck, the Sunday dinner that she had so carefully slaved over for hour on hour demanding attention that she simply no longer wanted to give.

Fyr inhaled slowly and deeply, striving to calm herself as Sasha clawed at the table and goaded her daughter's husband on. The pots on the stove steamed and bubbled, dinner very nearly ready to serve, and Fyr wondered if they would vacate the table in time for her to serve up. If she had to work out how to keep the food warm and palatable while they finished up their rather more heated liaison, that would be her problem to deal with and she would do it darn well too!

Her mother moaned loudly, flapping her wings hard enough to ruffle the cloth napkins that Fyr had laid out neatly on the table.

"That's it," she hissed. "Good and deep. I love how you fuck me, Ropes!"

Her daughter flinched, but otherwise gave no indication that she had heard that little utterance. Terms of endearment had crept more and more into their everyday conversation and, although Fyr had made no comment, the growing bond between the two of them could not be denied. Why, she'd even say that Ropes knew the ins and outs of Sasha's body even better than he knew Fyr after all the time they'd spent together.

She knew well enough by then when her mother was about to orgasm and she gave all the usual signs in classic fashion. Her toes flexed and curled, her naked scales shimmering with all the lotions she'd been applying, and Fyr took a moment to enjoy the form of her mother, the tight curves and undulating lines of her body. She hoped she looked so good, but, as was any female, she was too critical of her own body. Yet Sasha was still in fine form and the maintenance of muscle beneath a soft, pleasant layer of feminine fat made her alluring to both females and males.

The dragoness gasped and shook, tremors running through her muscles as she reached climax, jaws parted and eyes rolling back into her head. Fyr paused in stirring a pot of gravy, eyes on the slap of Ropes' hips as he pounded her to a climax that surely had her head spinning. Pressing her thighs together, Fyr moaned and touched her fingers to her lips, tail curling around her calf. If only it was her writhing in the throes of ecstasy. Or watching and edging herself at the same time. She licked her lips. Yes, that would be just as good, if not even better.

Far from collapsing over the table as Ropes slammed in, fucking her through climax, Sasha panted harshly and pushed backwards, standing to press her back up against his chest. The cougar held her tightly, paws groping and massaging her breasts so intimately that Fyr felt that she was intruding on such a lustful, private moment simply by watching, even if they had started fucking right there in front of her.

Grinding deep into the dragoness, cougar growled and slipped his ears back, slamming into her with the lust of a cougar possessed. A demon of lust, he could go again and again - something that Fyr's mother had taken full advantage of during her time staying with her daughter and Ropes. He snarled deep in his throat, dark lips pulling back from his teeth, and the table shook beneath them, knocking into the wall with every thrust.

But he evidently had something different planned for the dragoness and his own orgasm as he pulled out with a lewd splatter of feminine arousal on the tiled floor. He spun Sasha around and grabbed her arms, planting a deep, lustful kiss on her lips as her tongue darted into his mouth to claim and dominate his tongue. Even through her breathlessness and spinning head, the dragon gave as good as she got until he gently encouraged her down to her knees, increasing the weight of his paw on her shoulders until she slowly eased down.

Looking up at him, Sasha rested a paw on the cougar's inner thigh, fingertips just barely brushing his balls. The cougar shivered, giving his slick cock a few pumps in his paw, holding it up to her lips.

"Open wide," he purred, tail flicking. "I wouldn't want to let a drop go to waste."

She must have chosen to ignore the dominating tone of his voice, for Sasha parted her lips with surprising willingness, allowing Ropes to ease the length of his cock all the way into her long muzzle. Groaning, he tipped his head back, fingers playing across her muzzle and head as he thrust languidly, letting her wrap her tongue around his shaft as she bobbed her muzzle in time with his thrusts. Although she didn't spend all that much time on her knees - there was another dragoness in the household to take care of that particular need for Ropes - there was no denying the skill of the older dragoness in giving great head.

It didn't take long for the dragoness to get the prize she craved, the cougar shooting his load into the back of her throat. Before she had time to gag, the dragoness gulped down every drop, looking up at him lustfully the whole time. Ropes panted roughly, breath raking through his throat and rocked his hips slowly, drawing out his own orgasm as he spent himself down the throat of a dragoness who was not his wife.

Neither of them spared a glance for Fyr.

Only when they were good and done did Sasha sit back on her heels with a self-satisfied sigh. The last spurts of Ropes' cum splattered across her lips and she murred contentedly, allowing him to spend his seed where he pleased. Fyr gulped. If that had been her on her knees, he would have had his paw on the back of her head, holding her in place and turning her muzzle exactly as he pleased to cover her muzzle completely in his cum or shoot every drop down her waiting throat. With Sasha, he was a side more respectful, if not particularly gentler.

Sasha held Ropes' paw as he exhaled softly.

"Are you finished with our dinner yet?" Sasha murmured, licking Ropes' cum off her muzzle. "I'm afraid I've already started my first course without you, darling."

Fyr gulped and shook her head, paw quivering on the handle of the saucepan as she checked the steaming vegetables.

"Uh..." She shook herself, resisting the urge to fall prey to distraction. "Yeah, in a minute. I mean, it'll be ready in a minute."

"Excellent."

Sasha rose fluidly to her feet and kissed Ropes deeply, tongue invading his muzzle. Although he folded his ears back, presumably at the taste of himself on her lips, the cougar submitted to the kiss as much as he could, tail flicking happily.

"We'll be right back after we've cleaned up a little then. I'm sure dinner will be ready and laid out for us then, just as we like it."

Her mother winked and eyed the table, one eyebrow raised as the cougar gentlemanly offered her his arm. Fyr swallowed minutely, though kept her mouth firmly shut.

"Do re-set the table, dear, it's not very neat now, is it?"

Giggling, Sasha looped her arm through Ropes' and led him from the room. Fyr sighed and looked down at the table, cutlery and napkins scattered as if she had just dumped them on the table to begin with and not even tried to arrange them nicely. The fourth chair for the small table was crushed against the wall and she heaved to draw the heavy, wooden table out from the wall again. It wasn't supposed to be there, but something about Ropes and Sasha's romantic interludes just seemed to have her constantly putting furniture back where it belonged.

When her mother and Ropes returned a short while after, three steaming plates had been laid out on the table, complete with a freshly laundered - that very day - table cloth. Fyr smoothed down the length of a single crease in the table cloth, smiling anxiously as she twitched the tip of her tail back and forth. Sasha clasped her paws to her chest, admiring the spread, while Ropes tipped in unconsciously towards the food, licking his lips at the mere thought of sinking his teeth into the tender cuts of meat.

Fyr gave her best hostess' smile and pulled out a chair for her mother.

"Dinner is served!"

*

Out on the ranch, Fyr sighed as she surveyed the barn. It wasn't the ideal way to spend a Sunday afternoon, but it did her well enough and kept both her mind and her feet busy. Sweeping the centre aisle seemed a fruitless task with the amount of dust that blew in through the open doors, stalls a broken down mess of scrap wood and twisted, gnarled metal. She grimaced. It wouldn't be suitable for animals without a considerable amount of work, but, until then, she'd have to put in the hours. Ropes was usually the one spending most of his time fixing it up, bit by bit, but with his distractions of late, the task had fallen to Fyr.

Not that she minded much. Working her body warmed her muscles and scales and the dragoness grunted, putting every ounce of effort into the motion of sweeping. Slowly, every drop of stress seeped from her bones, the practice of good, old fashioned hard work doing more for her soul than a day at the office or a glass of wine ever could have done. She licked her lips, swallowing reflexively. A glass of wine at the end of the day, however, certainly wouldn't have gone amiss either.

The barn door, or at least one of the ones that was still attached on its hinges, creaked obviously and Fyr stiffened, frills flicking back against the sides of her head. Her mother's soft, calculated steps padded down the stone aisle of the barn, clad in trainers that had surely seen better days. Her mother wasn't one for casual shoes, but her usual attire would not have been suited for such grubby surroundings.

"You seem busy out here, sugar," her mother murmured, resting a paw lightly on her daughter's shoulder. "Do you need some help?"

Fyr started, gripping the broom a little tighter. She barely glanced back, Sasha extending her wings with a soft groan to work out the stiffness in the muscles.

"Since when did you offer to help out around here?" She tilted her head to the side, tail flicking. "It's not that bad. I like getting things done."

She paused, rolling the thought around her mind for a moment. It was actually true. She enjoyed doing the chores and making sure Ropes and Sasha were well taken care of. It made her deeply happy in a way she hadn't been for too long. Perhaps not since her very earliest days with Ropes when everything had been rosy and glowing and perfect, rose tinted glasses fixed firmly in place.

"I mean it," she added, a small smile pulling tentatively at her lips. "It's nice to do. Trust me."

Her mother shook her head and pursed her lips, rubbing Fyr's shoulder as she stepped away.

"I wouldn't want to take advantage," Sasha murmured, casting about for something to do. "You do so much around here and things have been very...different lately, honey. Don't think I haven't noticed."

Fyr swallowed and looked down.

"It's not so much that, it's the change of it. The lack of stability. I guess I'll get used to a new kind of stability here."

And then her mother's arms were around her, soothing her shuddering daughter before the tears, which were, of course, coming, even pricked at her eyes. Sasha ran her paws down Fyr's back over and over again, letting her tail slip round to brush hers in a motherly gesture of companionship as she murmured comfort in her ear.

"Do you want us to stop? We will if you do really want that. This is meant to be for all of us, not just two of us. Trust me, we would never want to hurt you."

Fyr gulped. Her mother spoke as if she was Ropes' wife and not Fyr. The thought was unsettling, yet still brought a warmth to her fluttering heart. Yet did she want to back off, stop and give up on everything? What would that mean for her relationship?

"No, no..." She breathed, hardly believing the words were passing her lips. "That's not what I want. I want to see where this goes and...go with it."

She blinked. Had she really just said that? She had a get out of jail free clause - Sasha would stop if she wanted her to! - and she'd genuinely, sincerely said to go on? As Sasha froze, breath suddenly caught in her throat, Fyr hugged her tightly, hiding her muzzle in the crook of her neck.

"Telling you what I dreamed," she whispered, "has opened up oh so very much for me. I never thought it could go this far or be this pleasurable or even this satisfying. It's different and better..." She paused, struggling to find the right words. "It's stronger than before. And I want to see what happens still. I want to go further. With both of you."

Sasha purred and nuzzled her daughter's cheek, drawing her close and warm to her body. The dragoness folded her wings in close around her daughter as if to shelter her from the outside world. It was the least she could do after taking the warm arms of her husband, at least in part, away from her and her safe place.

"I'd like to see where it goes too," she breathed. "Very much so. But only if we're all in on it...okay?"

Fyr nodded, her smile lifting up at the corners.

"I'm in it with you. Heart and soul."

Stepping back, Sasha put her paws on Fyr's shoulders and surveyed her up and down, taking in every inch of her scales, the grubby T-shirt and the ripped jeans as if she was truly looking at her daughter for the very first time.

"You're a stronger dragoness than I ever was, darling."

"That's hardly true."

Shaking her head, Sasha said no more and cast her eyes around the barn. There was much to do and she could not possibly fail to see just how much work remained to be done. It was a colossal task, light filtering in through the rafters and jagged scars of skylights in the roof, dust motes swirling in the beams. Yet, in its incompletion, there was a sense of beauty in the barn too, with the potential of what it could become.

But that positivity had to be unleashed too.

Clapping her paws together, Sasha smiled widely, warmth lighting up her eyes.

"Well, haven't we got ourselves rather serious here!" She chuckled and bumped Fyr lightly with her shoulder. "It's not the day for such dark talk when the sun shines so brightly outside."

Even Fyr had to smile, raising an eyebrow.

"That's not at all like you to be so incredibly cheerful or flowery."

Sasha staggered back, paw on her chest as if she'd been mortally wounded. Dramatising the action, she flapped her wings, pretending at losing her balance as her hip knocked into a rake leaning against one of the stable doors. The dragoness twitched away from it, continuing her act as Fyr stared at her incredulously.

"Well - I never!"

Her daughter laughed, the joy in the sound surprising even her.

"Did you get that trick from Ropes? He's normally one to put on the theatrics, not you."

Sasha smirked and tapped the side of her muzzle.

"Hey, I've learned a trick or two from that cat! I can have a sense of humour too!"

Fyr giggled, picking up her broom again.

"Well, I'm certainly glad to hear that, but I better keep going with the sweeping, get rolling here. There's a lot to do and, as I said, I kinda like this side of the work."

"All work and no play makes for a dull day though. Dragon, you have to take a break!"

Too quick for Fyr, Sasha snatched up the broom and darted back, mischief in her eyes. The younger dragoness gaped and lunged for it, only to find the wooden shaft out of her reach once again, Sasha demonstrating surprising agility for her age as she spiralled away.

"Give it back!" She growled, childishly darting for the broom once again. "I need to get this done!"

She couldn't have sounded more like a hatchling if she tried. The dragoness scowled and shook her head, folding her arms across her chest. Her T-shirt rode up a little, exposing a strip of the scales on her stomach. Her mother grinned and wagged her eyebrows, the ridges bobbing mischievously.

"If you're quick enough, you can have it back. Come get it then!"

Fyr rolled her eyes.

"Mom, I can literally just go get another one. Your choice. Hand it over. Now."

"Okay, okay..."

Too easily, the dragoness held out the broom to her daughter, but, as Fyr reached for it, she yanked it out of reach once more with a wicked giggle. Fyr groaned and threw her paws up in the air, half-intent on storming off. The new lease of life her mother seemed to have found was all well and good, but did she have to interfere with her chores? Couldn't she just go fuck Ropes or something and leave her be for a bit?

"Whatever, I'll get something else done. Not like I have to do the sweeping today. I just have to work."

Turning her back, Fyr could not have said that she was surprised to feel her mother jab her lightly in the ribs, giggling like a much younger dragon.

"Hey, Fyr."

She took a deep breath, fighting down the urge to snap.

Hold it together. It's just a day. You can do this. Don't be such a grump.

"What?" She said, keeping her tone as level and even as possible. "What's up?"

Sasha bounced on the soles of her feet, pushing up onto the toes of her trainer-clad feet. Fyr flicked her tail. Just where had all her mother's energy come from?

"How far is it from one end of the barn to the other?"

Fyr eyed her speculatively. Just why did she need to know? What more was she planning?

"It was in the building plans when we got the deed to the property, but I don't remember the specifics. It's large enough. Why?"

Sasha held up her paws, peering through them as if trying to measure a distance in a very old-fashioned manner.

"Think you can beat me?"

Fyr blinked.

"What?"

Sasha pointed to the other end of the barn, the doors swinging open.

"From here to the doors. How good is your sprinting these days, honey?"

The younger dragoness shook her head and folded her arms.

"Just how old do you think I am, mom? I'm not going to race you like I'm a hatchling all over again. Besides, you beat me all the time back then."

Sasha pretended to pout, pushing her lips out in a manner that Fyr knew, with a wince of recollection, that she had been especially prone to in her younger years. Scowling, she rolled her eyes.

"Make all the faces you like, I'm not doing it. It's ridiculous. And I have work to do here, even if you don't."

Her words contained a little more bite than intended, but they were out in the air between them before Fyr could even think of calling them back. Biting her lip, she turned her muzzle away, hoping her mother didn't spot the heat in her cheeks.

Sasha had to have noticed, yet she wisely made no comment. Leaning closer to her daughter, she bumped her in the side with her elbow, a cheeky grin pulling at her lips. Her smile was infectious.

"Winner gets to sleep in your husband's bed tonight."

That got Fyr's attention. The crimson dragon stood up a little straighter and wriggled her toes, claws digging into the dirt as she carefully appraised the distance.

12