Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 30

Story Info
Cheating never works out well for anyone...
7.1k words
3.25
7.1k
3
1

Part 30 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Cuckolded by Her Mother

Chapter Thirty

What drake wouldn't have taken advantage of a hot little stoat to fuck at any given moment? Kao made no secret of him fucking Scott, even though he did, quietly, take care to not do it while Fyr was about. Whether Sasha and Ropes knew was none of his concern, however, and he did not care whether Ropes winked at him or not when he was wandering, a little too casually, back through the ranch house after stuffing Scott's needy tail hole full, the stoat full of dragon-cum. Actually, Kao doubted that there were many times left that the stoat was not drooling or leaking some of his cum from one session or another, the smaller fur giving even his desire and sex drive a run for its money. But Fyr... No, Kao was too good of a brother to want to rub such a thing in her face, knowing what she was going through, at least in part. The dragoness was busy anyway and it was a surprisingly easy feat to sneak off to some secluded location on the ranch, often in her beaten up pickup truck, for some fun.

Yes...

Kao hissed and rocked his hips, tail thumping over the edge of the truck's front seat as he sat overlooking a green meadow where, later, she'd be putting cattle, his cock encased in the warm mouth of a so very willing partner. Just what more could he have possibly have asked for? Stress relief was the name of the game, just a short while of spending time with Scott seeming to melt all of that and so much more from his shoulders, soul freer than ever before and lusts pleasantly raised.

Chemical too appreciated the fact that he was hornier than ever and yet still sated on their nightly phone calls, even though he had not yet revealed to her that, very often, he had Scott sucking his cock or grinding his tail hole onto his hard shaft while they were talking dirty to one another. Under the terms of their hall pass, of course, taking a partner like that was no different to pleasuring oneself on a lonely night, but he was quite sure that she'd love to hear all about it, as she always did, when the kinky time came just right to reveal his extracurricular activities on the ranch to her.

"You need this," he snarled, tail swinging as he stood and powered over Scott, his hips tipping at a sharper angle to put the weight of his body behind his thrusts. "Fucking...take it!"

Ah, if one could hear how they sounded during sex, they perhaps would not ever have enjoyed the pleasures of the body ever again - but it was not as if anyone was out there to record Kao, as lacking as he was in eloquence on the very point of orgasm. A light breeze caressed his scales as he groaned and hooked a thumb into the corner of Scott's mouth, forcing him to hold his mouth open even as the stoat, very willingly, submitted to every last jot of dominance Kao possibly had to offer him. After all, where else would a needy submissive on a mission to please be if not waiting for yet another load of hot dragon-seed?

Jet after jet of hot cum plastered his face right out there in the open as Kao roared, uncaring as to who may or may not have heard him, as long as Fyr was far enough away to not wonder at the sound and come running. But he pushed the thought of his sister from his mind as he jerked off his cock onto Scott's eager tongue, the stoat boldly looking up at him even as string after string of pearly cum shot across his face, the final spurts falling into his mouth where he let them sit. Proudly showing off the dragon's load, Scott made a big show of swallowing, having learned just what the drake liked. And what he liked was a performance, a needy slut on their knees and presenting to him, just to make him feel like a big, bad dragon, one who could take what he needed and not care one bit for all he left behind.

Of course, Kao was not like that in essence, although no one who would have slept with him would have claimed that his raw power and aggression, fucking as if he was a feral creature at heart, was not part of his dark allure. He was a mystery in himself, even as he squeezed Scott's cheeks lightly, forcing the stoat to open his mouth and show, very clearly, that he had gulped down every last drop of cum that Kao had been kind enough to deliver into his waiting mouth.

It was a taste unlike any other he had had (although, again, he had only 'had' Ropes before and that cougar was something else entirely, he could not have denied it). Not salty as so many had said that a male's cum tasted - he'd never tried his own! - but with a hint of that musk that made a male masculine, desire coursing through the aroma of it. Slick and stringy, it clung to the inside of his mouth and tongue as he gulped it down, intent only on the pleasure that could be derived from enjoying Kao in the best way that pleased the dragon too.

"Now..."

Kao pulled back, jaws parted for a gasp that didn't draw any breath back to his lungs, the sun beating down weakly on his scales in the lateness of the year. It was just as well, however, that it was no longer the height of summer, for that would have rendered him a hot, sweaty mess for all the wrong reasons, in all honesty. He was about to order the stoat to move for him, to present himself, but the stoat was already on all fours and presenting his tail hole to Kao before the dragon even had a moment to grab him himself, need coming above all else out there in the sunshine.

"Such a little slut..."

And he was, or, at least, that was just what Scott wanted to be for the sexy stud of a dragon, rippling with power and muscle that Scott could only dream of. And, of course, controlling at least a little of the sexual acts that they undertook kept him in a position of power, holding a secret over Kao that the drake was not even aware of. How could he be when Scott was, for a time at least, so good at hiding it? He did question why he didn't want to take his underwear off or pull his work jeans all the way down but that was something that could easily be swept under the rug with a lustful kiss, lips coming together once more in raw passion as they tumbled into bed together.

Scott groaned and leaned into the car, thrusting his backside up for Kao as the dragon slammed in. It was a shame that he couldn't get into many other positions for the drake, for there were few that would hide his true sex from the dragon's keen eye, although he had, just the once, managed to get completely naked with him under the cover of darkness, out around the back of the barn. The others had been having a cookout outside, organised by Fyr, of course, when Kao had grabbed him by his T-shirt and hauled him off for some fun, getting the stoat down on his knees with his back to the hard wood of the painted barn to suck him off first, although the main event was, of course, taking a load of dragon-cum up his tail hole. With the lights off and the chill nipping at their hides, Scott had taken the chance to slip his jeans down, revelling in the thrill of holding a secret close that only he (well, and the demons, that was) knew. Kao had not found out that his cock had been so close to an openly hot and wet pussy and that was just the way that Scott wanted to keep it - at least, of course, until he was told otherwise. And, when that happened (if it even happened at all), he was sure that everything he knew so far would change completely and utterly.

That had been fun though, back behind the barn... Kao was quick and keen to sneak around and Scott rolled his hips wantonly back into his thrusts out by the truck as the dragon neared completion, not knowing what he was doing, in all fairness. There was little the dragon would have done to hold back from spilling a load into Scott, his lust and sexual prowess nearly coming up to Ropes' level of demonic passion, although he knew well enough too that the dragon was not a demon. Still, that did not mean that Scott could not smile even as he stuffed his cock hastily back into his pants and jeans, hustling to cover himself up and control how much of his body was exposed as Kao wondered at how good he'd gotten at sucking cock. That one, however, was no secret and yet another one that he kept from the dragon, until the time was right, as they bumped and jostled their way in the truck all the way back to the ranch house, Kao's lust sated, at least for a little while.

Sasha had been, of course, instrumental in her coaching of him, even taking his cock into her mouth while Ropes lustfully watched, using his own tentacles to stroke his own shaft, sucking it off with one of those rather creepy 'mouths' they could form. She knew, somehow, just what would make a male tick but Scott could not possibly imagine that she had been with her son in any way, shape or form - she wasn't that sort of dragoness! Sure, she'd slept with countless males but he could not possibly judge that in the name of simply having fun, although maybe sleeping with her daughter's husband was a little too far. That was hardly something he could spare the time to linger on, however, as his head was forced down yet again for another 'coaching' session that he was beginning to think she was enjoying just a little too much.

"It's a hall pass, darling," she said, drawling as she guided Scott's head down on Ropes' shaft, controlling and toying with him as she instructed him on just what a male wanted to take from such pleasure. "That means, he doesn't want to know you have a pussy too. You got that, honey? He must not know that, at least...not yet. Are you hearing what I'm saying?"

Scott, however, could not reply to her with his mouth stuffed full of cougar-cock and didn't want to either. He thought he knew what Kao needed and, well, he may have been tooting his own horn to say that the drake seemed happy enough with what he was doing too. The dragon, after all, came to grab him for fun every chance he got and wasn't that enough, at least for the moment?

Not according to Sasha who had him parade about like her little fuck-toy - oh, wait, that was exactly what he was to her! - and had him instructed in each and every last way that he could provide her son with pleasure. His tongue was sore by the end of it even though Ropes, of course, was nowhere near the realm of sexual exhaustion at all and could still have gone for more, ploughing his cock into a waggling stoat-rump over and over again. But that was, strangely, a good memory rather than a bad one and, well, he would have faked being just a little bit clueless simply to have all that attention all over again if he had the chance.

But one thing above all else had been made clear by her instruction and that was the fact that he had to keep his gender a secret at all costs. Sasha, oddly, didn't seem to know how long it would take for him to get Kao relieved enough that he wouldn't mind but even Scott couldn't see all that much of a problem with Kao fucking someone like him. It wasn't as if he identified as female, after all, and he would never have dreamed of taking him away from his girlfriend, as hot as he was. Why, he'd even happily please the both of them if they came to visit again, although that was probably something that his considerable talents and growing skills would not be put to, as much as he would have liked it.

Little did the stoat know that Sasha was embarking on something new that even she did not fully understand, the murmured words between her and Ropes in quiet corners, stealing touches that did not, for once, seem sexual perking his curiosity. It was not for him to know, however, only for him to play his part and play it admirably too, taking the dragon's cock and pleasing him as his lust grew and grew - grew, even, into something that a demoness could turn to her advantage, under the proper instruction, of course, of one who had actually been born a demon.

Things, however, could not remain a secret forever, just as the powers in true control had predicted all along, Kao unwittingly playing right into her master plan. Scott's control slipped and slipped as the dragon grew ever increasingly feral and dominant, the stoat playing into it hook, line and sinker. It was not as if, of course, he didn't want to be on all fours or his knees for the dominant drake - in fact, in Ropes' temporary absence, taken up with Sasha and his quick flings, Kao was the most sex that Scott had for several days, strung out one after the other.

But it was that which was his undoing, pushing him to an edge that could not be returned from in the little guest bedroom that, for a time, had been Scott's. He didn't have a permanent room, although Fyr had grumbled and made talk of building a cabin out down the drive for him, so at least he would have a little privacy. It wasn't privacy that the stoat needed, however, even if he respected her need for it when no one else in the household seemed to even let that thought cross their minds in the slightest. He had to think of her though, even though she was not his girlfriend or anything and her brother was pretty hot too...

Oh, how his thoughts drifted and that was just where his control slipped as he laid back on the bed in a dream-like state, allowing the studly dragon to lift his legs up and, in a moment of haste, remove his underwear. Or, at least, Kao managed to get the stoat's boxers down his thighs enough to get his cock in, Scott rolling his hips up at precisely the wrong moment. It could have been either wrong or right without anyone there to tell them otherwise but Kao's cock did not sink into the stoat's tail hole as he arched his back, seeking more, but the male-herm's pussy instead, teasing deep as Scott, finally, let out a full, throaty moan.

"Fffuck!"

It was hardly like him to swear and Kao laughed coarsely and perhaps would have slapped his thigh too if he was not in the process of forcing himself balls-deep inside the smaller fur. But even he knew something was wrong, eyes glazing over as he looked down but only saw the stoat's balls trying to sag down and cover just what his cock was ploughing into.

"What..."

It was too late to backtrack and Scott went with it, moaning and throwing his arms back lustfully over his head as if he wanted to be pinned down, dominated so fully and completely that there would be no coming back from it. Bound too? Ah, a fantasy was a fantasy and he finally had that glorious length of dragon-meat plunged right where it belonged, driving into him hard fast as the drake worked his hips, glutes tensing, even through his confusion. In all honesty, it was a credit to him that he would keep going even when he was unsure of something, although he could not have been confused as to whether or not Scott was enjoying himself. No... The stoat made that quite clear!

But Kao could not fail to notice as he spat a curse, eyes wide and staring, lifting his balls roughly as if he needed the extra space and room to see what he already could and could not deny. He was not fucking a male, as he had believed, but a...a...somehow an amalgamation of the two genders that he, at least, knew of! The drake snarled, trying to reel back but coming up short as Scott's cunt clenched around him, rendering him trembling in place, heart pounding and yet his glamour unwilling to pull away. What red-blooded dragon, after all, would turn down a good hole to fuck, regardless of what it was?

But the hall pass... Chemical!

"What the fuck is this?"

But it was hardly an expression of disgust at the fact that Scott was not wholly male but something else entirely - neither one nor the other coming to light in the heat of the moment. With his cock sunk into the stoat's pussy, all Kao could do was gape helplessly, wings flapping, although such a small movement and buffet of air, of course, would not do anything to steady him, as much as his pounding heart needed it.

"I..."

That was when the dragon hesitated, turning his gaze away with the very faintest flicker of shame, eyes half-closed but not from any sense of pleasure or lust in the heat of the moment. He groaned and rolled his head back, clearly torn between the delight of continuing and his little rule with Chemical, their hall pass of fucking the same sex to enjoy their sex lives outside one another, broken, shattered, gone. He could no longer say or claim that he had not fucked another female while he'd been with her, even though it was not entirely true that he had not taken

"Please..." Scott moaned, rolling his head back as the pillows seemed to press up into him, legs hitched up over Kao's shoulders and toes curling. "Please... Don't stop!"

What was a dragon to do? He didn't have a female before him but he sure as hell (ironically) didn't have a male either, caught between two opposing actions, both of which seemed right in the heat of the moment. There was something to consider and yet that something seemed to slip right through his fingers as he leaned over Scott, moaning and pushing his legs up to expose his pussy all the more, lengthening his passage all for his greater pleasure.

"You... You..."

But even Kao could not get out the words - not that he even knew what words he needed to say. He just wanted to keep going, keep fucking, working his hips over and over again to plough his cock into that delectably sweet pussy that (to his mind) had been there the whole time. Head spinning, the drake's tongue hung out over the edge of his lips and he groaned open-mouthed, eyes half-closed with sheer lust.

"Fuck..." He hissed, breath rushing out of him on the exhale. "This... This is..."

Ah, it was so unlike him to be lost for words but Scott did not yet know and understand that nuance of his personality, how the drake always liked to know what to say and when to say it, words springing to his tongue with confidence and finesse at all times. No, it was the dragoness lurking and lingering behind the door that knew all, the door cracked only enough, with a tentacle to keep it there, so that she could peer through.

Sasha's eyes gleamed, not wearing the contacts that kept the green orbs from appearing as if without a pupil, although she soon warranted that one other would need those contacts too - and, for once, it would not be Ropes trying to keep everything under wraps on going out to a less demon-friendly town. No... She didn't like those and she doubted he would like wearing them either.

After all, he was just like her. Wasn't he?

"Soon..."

Sasha purred, pushing her buttocks back against her demonic partner as he grunted and fucked her, tentacles stiff and curled into unnatural shapes as he fought to keep himself quiet. His lips moved in silence, forming a chant and incantation that would start the beginnings of what was to come, although they had said, of course, that Kao's will would have been too strong to break if they had started him off as one of a weaker spirit could have been. Ropes thought he could do it, of course, and would have relished the challenge, but it was Sasha who had pursed her lips and talked him down from the point of change. After all, the game was afoot and she had such a high stake in it, right there along with her mischief-making demonic sweetheart.

She cast him a look back over her shoulder, eyes half-lidded and smoky, although she did her best to not let any smoke actually curl up from her nostrils. That wouldn't do... That would reveal her plan and, oh, it felt so good as he slid his sluggish tentacles into the slits in her sides, pumping her and driving her full as her toes curled in sheer pleasure. The need to be quiet, unfortunately, was nothing new considering all the others Fyr seemed to be bringing over - first Scott hanging about the ranch and then Kao after that too - but something in Sasha relished it in the moment of putting her plans, at long, long last into action.

12