Cuckolded by Kate Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of cuckolding.
2.1k words
3.4
198.9k
53
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 7:45 am and I'm sitting outside Target waiting for them to open while my wife Kate and her lover Michael are home snuggled up in bed sleeping. I can barely keep my eyes open considering I didn't get to bed until after 3:00 am. My CB3000 chastity device is making my cock shrink smaller than it already is due to the cold air this morning. I have a lot to get here and have to rush because I need to be home by 9:00 am to get Kate and Michael breakfast before I go to work.

Kate and I have been married for five years, and for three of those five years Michael has been in our lives. Well I should say in my life, he and Kate knew each other prior to our getting married. They went to college together and dated for awhile. Kate and Michael are both 35 years old and I've just turned 50. Kate and I are also linked in our previous lives. You see her first husband and my first wife had a torrid affair and ended up marrying each other. After our respective divorces I happened to run into her in a bar one night where she was quite drunk and proceeded to rip me a new asshole telling me how her divorce was all my fault and if I could have pleased my wife she wouldn't have needed to steal her husband away. As humiliated as I was in that moment, I was also incredibly turned on by her dominance, beauty and sheer magnetism of the opposite sex.

I begged her to let me make it up to her. I told her I'd do work around her house, or whatever she felt was right for me to make up for the transgressions she leveled at me. Soon after that encounter she called me and said she was going away for the weekend and there was a key under the matt of her house. I was to clean the house top to bottom and repaint the two upstairs bedrooms with the paint in the front hall. If and only if she was satisfied upon her return would she would contact me. I did as instructed then went home to wait by the phone. Days and then weeks went by and I never heard from her. Finally on a late Friday night I received a phone call from her and she was very drunk and in a bar, she told me to come pick her up that she needed a ride home. I did as instructed and I have to say she was astonishingly beautiful in her leopard skin sling back open to pumps and matching mini skirt and top to match.

As I drove home she berated me for ruining her marriage and her life. She called me a small dick, spineless wimp who couldn't satisfy a woman if I tried. Despite the verbal tongue lashing I found myself getting hard as a rock; well as hard as a guy with a four inch cock when it's totally hard can get! This cat and mouse game went on for several months before I found myself one night confessing my attraction to her and my love for her and proposing marriage to her. I know it sounds crazy but she ignited something inside me that I have never felt before.

She accepted my proposal and told me that our marriage would be one of a female led marriage to which I quietly and quickly agreed. The first couple years would be what you would expect of any female led marriage so I won't bore you with the details but suffice to say Kate never lifted a finger to anything menial in our marriage and she lived like a Queen. Our sex life revolved around her getting off and me getting her there in any way possible. I am a successful author and write under a pen name so no one knows my true identity, but my books sell quite well and many have been made into movies. This coupled with a hefty inheritance from a long lost uncle, meant Kate and I or I should say Kate and Michael live very comfortably.

It was two years ago that Michael came into the picture after Kate attended a college reunion, which I was not allowed to attend. She came home from her weekend away fawning like a little school girl over her reconnection with Michael. She even showed me pictures of the two of them as they posed with others at the reunion. Michael was as she put it a 'gorgeous hunk' he was well over six feet tall and very athletic. Kate told me how Michael had lettered in three sports in college and was slated for a career in the pros before a knee injury sidelined his career for good. His swarthy good looks and obvious physical attributes would be a magnet for any woman and I could see how hot Kate got as she spoke of him.

After the reunion she informed me that Michael who had just recently divorced was moving to the west coast while we lived on the east coast. She informed me that she didn't want this to happen. She told me of her infatuation with Michael and how much she wanted him to stay on the east coast; in fact as she put it, she wanted him in our home. Furthermore, it would be my job to convince him. That is one phone call I'll never forget making. My hands shook as I dialed the number, with Kate on the extension as I knelt at her feet naked in my chastity device.

"Hello." Michael's voice was deep, dark and it sent a chill down my spine.

"Hello Michael, this is Kate's husband. I understand you're planning on moving to the west coast and I have to tell you this has caused Kate some great distress. She cares very deeply for you and wants you to stay on the east coast. As a matter of fact, she wants you to stay with us. To move in with us and be a partner to her that I can't, if that would be okay with you. You see I am a very successful author and money is not an issue. I would support you and Kate; in fact she controls all my money so in essence it would be her and your money. Michael, Kate needs a real man in her life. I'm more like one of her girlfriends. I provide for her, attend to her needs, but there are some needs that I cannot satisfy and she has made it known to me that you can. I guess what I'm saying is I'm asking, no begging you to do this for Kate."

There was silence on the line, then a chuckle. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes, Michael I am one hundred percent serious. I want this and I want this for Kate. Even though we've never met, I feel as if I've known you forever the way Kate goes on about you. And I promise you if you make this move you will not regret it. I will do anything and everything in my power to make sure the two of you are happy."

"Is Kate there?"

"I'm right here Michael," she said, cutting into the conversation and staring directly into my eyes.

"Is this really what you want?"

"More than you can imagine. I want you and I to make this fat little wimp I'm married to pay and make retribution for the suffering he put me through with my first marriage ending. Please do this for me Michael."

My cock twitched and she laughed. "The pervert's little dick is jumping up and down in his cage he's so excited about the thought!"

"Well baby, I'll tell you what. I'll give it a try. But the first time that little prick pisses me off, I'm out of there and west coast bound. "

That was it, the deal was sealed and Kate told me I had better NEVER piss Michael off or my life as I knew it would be over. I agreed, kissed her feet and told her how happy I was for her. The next day I picked Michael up at the airport. He was even better looking and more physically imposing in person. Kate had insisted I stand with all the other chauffeurs in line holding a sign, except mine said "Master" on it instead of some business man's name. Michael nodded over his should to his luggage and I loaded them all on my shoulders like a pack mule and carried them to the car.

On the ride home Michael leaned forward from the back seat and grabbed me by the hair. "Listen up wimp, I've made a lot of changes in my life to accommodate Kate and from what she tells me you're a useless piece of shit that needs to be treated as such and I'm just the guy who can do it, so don't piss me off. You do what I say, when I say, and we'll get along just fine. You got it?"

"Yes Sir," I said, a tear forming in my eye from his hair pulling.

"You'll address me as Michael; I'm not into that Sir shit." With that he leaned back and read the paper for the rest of the ride.

After Michael moved in my life went from bad to worse. Or if you're a cuckold, it was pure heaven and got more heavenly as it went on. Kate, who had always enjoyed dressing me in humiliating outfits that she either made or bought, reveled in the fact that she had a new partner in crime to assist in my humiliation. One of her favorites was what she liked to call my Alice in Wonderland outfit. It consisted of short blue dress with printed white apron that came just below my cock, and white thigh high stockings with blue bows on the tops of each, and a white petticoat with a pair of black Mary Jane's. This was only one of a collection of outfits. The other included, a goldilocks one, a little red riding hood one, a girl scout, a cheerleader, a nurse, a 50's waitress, little Bo peep, a ballerina, a strawberry shortcake, a belly dancer, a school girl, and a German beer waitress. These were only a handful of the outfits I was required to wear and model.

Once Michael move in he took over my spot in the bedroom and I was relegated to a small cubby hole in our unfinished attic where I froze in the winter and sweltered in the summer. I was given a small cardboard dresser with three drawers and an old army surplus cot with no mattress and a tiny blanket. Many nights I found myself laying there crying myself to sleep while I listened to Michael and Kate make love directly below me. Often I was required to participate in their lovemaking by either getting Michael hard for Kate and/or getting Kate wet for Michael. Then I would have to kneel at the foot of the bed and watch as they made love and once they were finished I would be summoned for clean up duties.

Most mornings would find me up early making breakfast for Kate and Michael and after I had served them and they sat leisurely eating their breakfast, I would fix myself a bowl of porridge and make my way into the dining room on my knees. Crawling up to Michael I would hold my bowl of porridge out like Oliver Twist in an Alice in Wonderland costume and say, "Please Michael, may I have some cream for my porridge?"

Kate and Michael would roar with laughter as Michael would nod, and I would take his huge cock out of his pajamas and begin to stroke it. He would get harder and harder and finally I could sense when he was ready to cum and I would point his cock at the bowl in my hand and he would shoot his huge load onto my porridge. I would then lick his cock clean, and proceed to sit cross legged on the floor and eat my porridge.

The Target manager, has just unlocked the door and I open the door to my car and feel the cold hit me as I trudge towards the store in a drizzling rain, my cock still twitching thinking about Michael and Kate all snuggled up under the covers.