Cuckolded by Kate Ch. 02

Story Info
A cuckolding story.
1.8k words
3.12
84.6k
13
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank God Target was almost deserted this time of the morning as I have to say as I caught a glimpse of my self in the front glass doors I looked ridiculous. I wore pink sneakers and sweatpants with a pink t-shirt with Kate's Sissy emblazoned across the front in pink and black letters. I grabbed a cart, kept my head down and raced through the aisles. The list was long and had everything from Kate's shampoo and conditioner to Michael's jockstrap. I navigated around the store and heard a few snickers and caught a few stares out of the corner of my eye. I stood in the food aisle, the clock ticking looking for pomegranate caffeine free tea for Kate. Damn I never realized there were so many brands, and types of teas. But Kate had made it perfectly clear that she wanted pomegranate caffeine free tea and nothing else.

Finally I found it and crossed it off my list. As I was rushing through the store I passed the toy aisle and grinned to myself and had to turn down the aisle and shop. You see Kate has this thing she liked me to do. Once a month or more frequently if she was in the mood she would have me go to the store shopping and I was to pick up a Barbie and bring it home and present it to her and asked if she was pleased with it. If she was, she'd grin and in a matter of days I'd be wearing an exact replica of the outfit on the Barbie I'd picked out and brought home. I stood there in the aisle mesmerized by the huge collection of Barbie's and my mind wandered over all the humiliating outfits displayed on the Barbie's and thought of how they would look on me. Today I didn't have the money to buy one though.

The money situation was very strictly controlled by Kate and Michael. All of my money went directly into a checking account with only Kate's name on it. At nights and on weekends I had a little side job at a donut shop and all that money went directly to Michael. If I needed money or wanted something I would have to got to Kate and beg. Sometimes her and Michael would make me put on a humiliating show for them before she would acquiesce and give me my minor allowance. I once had to stand in the living room totally naked save for my CB 3000 and sing I'm a little teapot acting out all the lyrics, before Michael and Kate were rolling around in laughter.

I was broken out of my daydream by a woman and her daughter shopping in the same aisle and realized I was getting strange stares from both. Hurriedly, I put my head down and scurried down the aisle to finish my shopping. Kate had given me her shopping debit card which I must use whenever I go shopping and she checks the receipts against the bank account and let's just say they better match. The last item on the list was Michael's jockstrap and a box of magnum condoms for him. Although he and Kate don't use condoms, on occasion Kate finds it amusing if we're going to the movies for Michael to blow a load in one of the condoms and have me bring it to the movies and while they snuggle together and munch on popcorn, I must chew on the condom. On Michael and Kate's signal I must bite down on the condom, breaking it and swallow Michael's load.

Racing out of the store I loaded all the stuff in the car and raced home. It was getting late and I had to get home, make breakfast for them and be at the donut shop by ten. Once at home I unloaded all the bags, put everything away making sure to be especially quiet as I didn't want to wake the mistress and master of the manor. Once everything was put away, I got going on breakfast. Michael liked poached eggs on dry white toast with black coffee and Kate liked French toast with powdered sugar and real maple syrup with tea with one cream and one sugar. Arranging everything on a silver tray, with the paper folded neatly between their dishes I made the trek up the stairs making sure to not spill a drop of coffee or tea.

I lightly tapped on the door and waited. It was considered rude and taboo for me to just bust in on them I was informed once when I had opened the door by mistake. One time I stood there for ten minutes tapping lightly only to finally be let in and punished because the food was cold. I heard rumbling and then Kate told me to enter. The room was disheveled with clothes all over. Kate wore a sating purple teddy and Michael was naked as usual. I placed the tray between them, unfolded the paper and handed it to Michael as instructed.

"Good job wimpy!" Michael said, getting out of bed and motioning me to follow him. I glanced at the clock on the night stand and realized I was going to be late for my job at the donut shop and the boss there was a real asshole if I was late.

"Yes Michael. Good morning Kate." I said following him into the bathroom.

He pointed at the floor indicating for me to kneel. I knelt and knew what had to be done.

"You like holding my piss hard on don't you wimpy?" Michael said, scratching his ass cheek as he stood there.

"Yes, Michael, I do." I said, as I reached out and grasped his huge cock gently guiding towards the toilet bowl as he began to piss a huge stream of his morning piss into the bowl.

"What's my little husband up to?" Kate said, smiling as she stood in the doorway sipping her tea with a wicked grin on her face.

"I'm helping Michael to relieve himself Kate." There wasn't much more to say. I had been through this particular humiliating and demeaning practice a number of times and it never ceased to amuse Kate and get her hornier than hell. The last few drops hit the water in the bowl. Michael yawned, "Okay bitch do your job!" I leaned forward and licked the head of Michael's massive cock cleaning it of urine and putting it in my mouth to make sure if he wanted a morning blow job which he often did I was there to accommodate. But this morning, he pushed my head away, looked at Kate and said, "Let's fuck baby."

I watched them go back into the bedroom and dismiss me as one would the family pet. In a way I was glad. I wouldn't have to listen to their lovemaking and I wouldn't be late for my other job. Racing downstairs and headed off to the donut shop. The donut shop was owned by one of Kate's oldest friend's brother who was a prick to say the least. When Michael and Kate decided I needed a second job to supplement Michael's fun money, we were driving through the donut shop with Kate and Michael in the back seat with me driving. They both whispered and roared at the dope that stood out front courting in morning customers. He was a balding, pudgy guy dresses as a dark chocolate donut with sprinkles. The costume was outrageous and humiliating considering everyone could see his face as he stood there with his big donut gloves waving them into the shop.

Well lo and behold after a few phone calls Kate informed me that she had secured me a job at the donut shop and my new position was that of the donut boy outside the shop. And so for the past year I stood out there in that ridiculous outfit from ten to noon each day dancing and waving at people. If business was bad or profits were down, it was always my fault for not bringing enough customers in according to Neil my prick of a boss. But I knew better than to say anything because one phone call to Kate and my ass would be grass. As if that humiliation wasn't enough, some days I was required to clean the restrooms and then stand in Neil's doorway and ask for Michael's check. He would snicker, write the check, shake head and go back to his business.

Today was cold and rainy and as I stood there in my donut outfit waving people in and out my cock was freezing inside my plastic chamber. If anyone was close enough to me on any given day they could hear my brass padlock clicking against the plastic device I was locked in. Kate reveled in the idea of the chastity device. She knew after having me in it for any extended period of time I was even more putty in her hands than usual. It was another way for her to push my buttons, and test my limits. She would leave me locked in it for longer and longer periods of time and then release me only to require me to do more and more humiliating things which I of course would do in a heartbeat just for the sheer release of an orgasm.

As an author, I write for a living, but Kate decided one day that the price for an orgasm after one extended period of time was for me to write a five thousand word essay on how beautiful Michael's cock and balls were and the perfection of his body. The only thing more humiliating than having to sit there and write it was having to stand in front of Kate and Michael dressed in a pair of stiletto heels, shaved head to toe wearing a crotch less body stocking and read it aloud while Kate milked me.

After my shift at the donut shop was over I headed home where I was to go to work at my regular job as an author. Kate and Michael allowed me four uninterrupted hours each day to write as they both knew that my books were the golden goose. However, after my four hours of writing were done, it was back into one of my outfits that Kate would lay out for me and back to work. Usually I would begin cooking dinner, doing laundry, cleaning the house, doing any needed yard work. That was in addition to catering to Kate and Michael's every whim. Once, Michael had called in me inside in the middle of mowing the lawn to give him a two hour foot massage. I was then ordered to get him and Kate a pizza and finish the lawn. When I dared to inform him that it was dark outside, he just laughed and said that's what flashlights were for. My neighbors must have thought me nuts, but there I was mowing the lawn in the dark with a flashlight!

"Hey cucky! Get up here!" Kate's voice was summoning from the bathroom....