Cuckolded by My Own Doing

Story Info
Husband convinces his wife to indulge his cuckold fantasy…
3.8k words
3.31
55.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subhub3
Subhub3
22 Followers

This is a TRUE story.

I've been married to my wife for two years, although we've dated ever since high school. She is 22 and I am 25. She was 15 and I was 18 when we started dating. I took her virginity at age 17 and she had been very loyal to me ever since. She's a gorgeous blonde; 5'6", Blonde, Green Eyes, 34B-26-36, 125lbs and has the smoothest soft skin.

She worshipped the ground I walked on and didn't want anyone but me. I guess I didn't know how good I had it. I'm the very driven type and try to be the best at everything I do. That mentality has stead me well as I have started to save and am becoming financialy comfortable.

There is one area that I am just lacking in and can't do anything about it, cock size. I am only about 6 inches long and not very wide. I didn't know that I was relatively small until watching some porno's and seeing black guys in the locker room after football practice. I started to wear a towel at all times in the locker room so as to avoid laughter from fellow classmates if they saw my size. From this time to this very date I have had a serious fixation with penis size, I guess you could say I have serious penis envy.

I started to think about how my Heather would act in bed with one of these well endowed guys. I started telling her about my fantasies in an indiscreet way, reading to her Penthouse Forum threesome letters and watching some porno videos with blondes and well endowed guys, usually blacks. Then I read her stories from Dark Wanderer. At first she thought it was disgusting but then she got more into them, soon she was suggesting we rent porno's. I then started making my own fantasies up and interjecting people we knew into them. She was interested to hear my stories, but she would always tell me that my size is fine and she would never "cheat" on me.

Things started to change when my then girlfriend started working at a hair salon. There was a stylish Thai hair stylist, Panh, that was about 32, lean and muscular, a black belt, and tattooed (all big turnons for my wife). He was immediately attracted to her, she was only 17 at the time. She was still a virgin (we'd just give each other oral sex), we had planned on waiting till we got married. We had been dating for two years at this point. I was away at college so he had a lot of time to work on her.

Panh evidently had a lot of experience with younger women and would tell her stories of how he'd make women scream when he had sex with them. He said he was hung like a horse. Heather didn't believe him cause she thought all Asian guys were small. One day at work he pulled her into the back room at the hair salon and showed her his mammoth dick. She had only seen mine before up to this point and she could not believe her eyes.

She told me later, "My jaw dropped and I just stared at it!"

He wanted badly to take her virginity and was very well endowed, about the width of a coke can and at least 10 inches long (by her account). He started coming over her parent's house and would "work out" with her, going for runs, lifting weights and practicing his "karate" form in front of her. He took every chance to whip his dick out in front of her, he knew exactly what he was doing.

When I'd come home on the weekends from college, she started to look at my dick a lot more and she would measure it and ask me if my dick was a normal size. She then started telling me about Panh. I was extremely jealous and told her that all he wanted was to fuck her and she said I was being silly.

"Panh and I are just friends, I love you, I'm not going to cheat on you!"

We had sex shortly after she started working there. She told Panh that we had sex and he was outraged. He wanted to take her virginity. I told her, "Can you believe the cheek of this guy, you're my girlfriend and he's getting pissed about me having sex with you?"

I was very angry about the situation and she finally realized that all he wanted was sex and so she quit the job and didn't talk to him anymore. But, the damage was done, the seed was planted, she knew that there were big dicks out there and all the stories I told her and the movies we watched were on her mind.

I dropped the topic of her experiencing another guy. We got married three years later and she would orgasm easily when we made love and we had a very happy sex life. But, I could not get the feeling of inadequacy out of my mind. I loved her dearly and wanted her to experience a large guy, but I was consumed with jealousy when I really thought about it.

That was my dilemma, did I want her to have sex with someone else or not? I was the only one she had ever had sex with, she's beautiful and she's all mine. Also, how would I convince her?

I had managed to not mention my feelings but after a couple of years of built up frustration and fantasies I admitted to her that I still fantasized very much about her having sex with a guy with a big dick.

She was anxious to know who it was I thought about, "Who do you think about? I'm interested."

I sheepishly told her that I thought of her and Panh since I knew he was big from her accounts and about big black guys. She confirmed her earlier accounts by saying, "He is! He's really thick and long, bigger than some of the dicks we've seen on porno movies."

She told me she had a feeling I was still into it for a long time. She has become much more comfortable with her sexuality and has a much bigger sex drive. She actually started to entertain the idea. I told her that it would have to be someone we didn't know and maybe from another city or something so as to not jeopardize anything between us.

She listened but said, "Actually, there's only one guy I'd agree to do this with." I was dying to know. "I won't tell you until you promise that if I tell you, we will go through with it, and if I don't, then we'll drop the issue." I had come this far and was extremely aroused, and she knew it, it could have been my best friend at this point, so I agreed that we would go through with it whoever it was. When she suggested Panh, I was insane with jealousy. He lived in the same city as us! He had made moves on her early on in our relationship! How is she still into this guy from three years ago?!

She then continued, "He is so freaking big, I knew in the back of mind that I wanted it from the first day I saw it!"

I eased into the idea over the next few days and told her, let's go ahead with it. She said she'd be too embarrassed to set it up herself so she had me call him. As soon as I mentioned Heather's name to him he immediately remembered her. When I told him that we wanted his sexual services he asked me, "Are you crazy, you want to share her with me? If it's true what she said about your size, she's not going to be happy with you after me." Before I could say anything else though he said he'd gladly do it. He said, "Whether you like it or not, I'm going to become a big part of your life!" I didn't really know what he meant by that at the time.

We had him come over for dinner. Heather spent extra time getting ready for this dinner date. Earlier in the day she had her hair highlighted along with a manicure. She had me do all the cooking and bought herself a new black form fitting dress and matching heels for the occasion. We were just having him over for dinner, but I guess she was just being a typical woman. About thirty minutes before he was due to come over, I started to get a real queasy feeling in my stomach.

I went to the bedroom to tell Heather I didn't want this to happen. She looked at me with one of the most pissed off faces I'd ever seen and said, "Shut up! You've been putting this idea in my head for the past five years and we're this close and you want to just stop it?! You can leave if you want but I am definitely going to do this." I told her I'm going to tell him to leave when he gets here and she smirked, looked directly at me and said, "It's way to late for that Hon, if there's one thing I know he's good at it's fighting, he'll kick your ass. Why do you think I picked him dumbass? I knew you'd try to chicken out at the last minute. He's coming to have me and he will, I know him." I actually felt intimidated by this statement and walked out of the bedroom dejected.

My wife was very blunt and lacked compassion. She walked out of the bedroom, seeing my concern and said, "You brought this on yourself, remember that tonight when I'm getting my brains fucked out." She looked beautiful all dressed up and I felt like taking her right there. I got up to put my hands around her but she pushed me away. "Tonight I am Panh's, hands off."

The doorbell rang, I hesitantly went to open the door. Panh walked straight in without so much as even acknowledging me. He went directly to my wife, took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. She offered no resistance, they looked like long lost lovers. They sat down and started chatting while I went to get them some drinks. When I brought the drinks over Panh told me to kneel down. I said "What?!" Panh stood up and forcefully looked at me and sternly said to kneel. I remembered what Heather said about his fighting ability and really wanted to avoid a fight since I really haven't fought anyone in forever so I knelt. I looked over at Heather and she had a slight smile on her face.

Panh said "There are some ground rules that have to be in place before we can continue.

1. I am doing this for Heather and myself, you will participate at our command.

2. You will serve us as if you were a slave while I am here.

3. You will address me as Sir and Heather as Ma'am."

I thought this was a little crazy and I had a moment of courage and looking toward my wife said "Hell no. Heather, do you agree with these rules?" She totally let me down, "Sounds like fun to me! It's not like you really have a choice, you've already conceded to him, look, you're on your knees." I started to get up and she placed her foot on my shoulder, "Hon, for your own good, don't get up unless we tell you or trust me, Panh will kick your ass. He's still pissed that you took my virginity." This was not turning out like I wanted. Looking back I should have got up anyways and took my chances, but fear took over and I just bowed my head and stayed on my knees.

They continued to talk and catch up on old times. Panh excused himself for a second, turned towards to me and said, "I want to see this dick of yours. Heather speaks volumes about it." Heather laughed at this remark. I proceeded to strip when Heather stopped me and told me to dance while I stripped. I couldn't believe my ears, she was really getting into this. She turned on the stereo and jeered me on. They both had a good time laughing at me. When I dropped my boxers Panh laughed and said, "You're a fucking fool for inviting me over to fuck, or should I say, take Heather with a dick like that. You know what, you don't deserve to have sex with a girl as beautiful as Heather, show your servitude and get down and kiss her feet, then take off my shoes and kiss mine too."

I couldn't believe I was actually doing this, but I continued and my wife had no objection whatsoever. While I was kissing his feet they started to kiss and feel each other on the couch. I was overcome with jealousy and got up to stop him. Panh saw that I got up and immediately caught me in the balls with the ball of his foot. He took this opportunity to start whaling on me. Heather yelled at me, "You fucking idiot, I told you to obey him. He's got a lot of anger towards you and you just gave him reason to kick your ass!" I was able to push him off me and get up, but this made it worse as he started throwing random kicks at me catching me in the legs, ribs, stomach and face. I'm no fighter and was severely outmatched.

Heather: "Panh, avoid his face Baby, he has to go out and work and I don't want our neighbors to say anything."

Panh: "Anything for you baby, I just want to get even with this guy for taking your virginity, I have to teach this guy a lesson."

Heather: "Don't worry, if my hunches are correct, you'll get your revenge on him in a little bit while you're fucking me! Make him hurt, it's good to see Mr. Conceited getting his ass beat. It's turning me on Panh."

This spurred on Panh. "Whack, Thud, Slap, ARGHHHHHHH!", this was really hurting. His repeated kicks to the back of my leg took the energy out of me and I collapsed to my knees and clasped my calves. He took this opportunity to kick me directly in the stomach with the ball of his foot, full force knocking the wind out of me. He rolled me over on my back and stood on top of me. He proclaimed, I am your master, worship the feet that just whooped your ass. He placed his sweaty foot over my face and I kissed it to avoid further abuse. Heather laughed, "I always figured you were a pussy." She then said to Panh, "Take me now! I want your huge cock in me." Panh said, "What about our slave?" Heather replied, "He can watch, let him see what a real man does for me, that's why you're here, right." They went into the bedroom.

I was aching and bruised all over from the bashing I just got and struggled to get up. When I entered the bedroom, they were both naked and I saw Panh's dick for the first time. He was uncircumcised and freaking humongous. Heather saw my jaw drop and said, "Told you so, didn't I? See, my hand won't even go all the way around. He is over twice as thick as you and around twice as long. I've dreamt about this moment and now it's here. Take me Panh."

He needed no further encouragement. I sat down on the carpet and started to jack off watching this happen. Heather has a hard time getting me in initially so I thought there was no way Panh was going to enter her initially. She was laying on her back and he was entering her missionary style. She was actually able to accommodate the head of his engorged member rather easily. It was clearly evident that her pussy was sopping wet. As he entered her Heather's body shuddered and her head rolled back against the pillows. Her face was contorted with a look of unbridled ecstasy and some pain. Her body writhed under his dick and he wasn't even half way in. She suddenly let out a loud scream, "I'm coming, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU FEEL SOOOOOO GOOOD!" Panh laughed and said, "Standby, I'm not even all the way in!" He continued slowly to enter her, totally filling her vagina. Her body started shuddering again and she dug her nails into his skin. She was coming repeatedly, he was all the way in. "OHHHH, Panh, I OHHHHHH!!.have never AHHHHHHHHH!.felt such, OH MY GOD!.fulfillment in my life!" He then in one fluid movement pulled out and a succession of loud plops came from her vagina.

Heather looked over at me and said, "You could never do this to me sexually. You fucked up. Now I know what I've been missing." She then turned to Panh, "Fuck me! Make me yours! I want your fat cock!" Panh entered her and started to fuck her fast and furious. It was too much for Heather to handle. Her body was thrashing wildly about and her face went through an array of contortions along with inaudible screams and whimpers. Panh just kept pumping away. I tried to get closer and kiss her feet while he was fucking her but she lashed out at me with her foot and caught me square in the jaw, telling me to fuck off.

After about 10 minutes she was just overwhelmed and she passed out. She was just exhausted, physically and emotionally. She had never been so filled, so penetrated in her life. A few minutes later she regained her consciousness. He had incredible stamina. He just kept pumping away, after a few more minutes he had to stop. He then ordered me to lube his cock. She had no more juices flowing. Panh reentered her, she was too exhausted to do anything except lay back and enjoy it. She came repeatedly again and finally, after about 45 minutes he was about ready to cum. She urged him, "Cum in me lover, I want to feel your hot cum inside me!" His butt tensed and he shot his load into her for what seemed like minutes. He collapsed on top of her and they kissed and caressed each other with his dick inside her.

After a little more cuddling, she said to Panh, "you're incredible, I never knew it could be this good. I actually felt your cum hitting my pussy repeatedly. I can never feel him. You are such a stronger lover. Big dicks are definitely better. What do you say we put our "slave" to use?" They smiled at each other and then looked over at me. I had cum on myself repeatedly during their lovemaking session.

Heather: "Look, little Jameseewamesee jacked all over himself, I guess he enjoyed himself."

Panh: "Looks like he enjoyed himself a little too much, let's put him on clean up duties. Hey Slave boy, come over here and lick all our cum out of your wife. It's all in here for you, I wouldn't want you to spill a drop."

I meekly obeyed and moved up between their legs. As soon as I had my head positioned by her pussy Panh pulled out and I proceeded to lap Heather's pussy. She was very sensitive down there and really got into it. I was amazed how much there was inside her. She rolled over so I was on my back and she was sitting on top of my face. Copious amounts of cum started oozing out of her pussy. She was amazed as I at the amount of cum coming out of her pussy. After I finished her, Heather laughingly said, "Well, this is one thing you do well, you're a good pussy licker." Panh then ordered me to stick my dick in her. I was shocked cause I didn't think I'd be allowed but gladly accepted the order. Heather laughed out loud as soon as I entered her, "Panh, you were so right! I can't even feel his pathetic dick inside me, and to think I was satisfied with it until tonight! I came in a few strokes from being turned on from watching her have sex.

Panh then said to me, "You're a good pussy licker, well let's see if you're a natural at cocksucking." I was shocked and objected, but was quickly reminded of the beating I just got when Panh brought his foot up and slapped me with it. I meekly moved between his legs. Heather looked at me with wide open eyes, jaw dropped and said jokingly. "I can't believe you, you fucking pussy, you're going to lick his dick? I can't believe I married a cock sucking faggot!"

She knew I didn't want to but had to for fear of getting my ass beat again. I could not believe the sheer size of his pole, even flaccid was way bigger than mine was when it was hard. I started to lick it from the tip and worked my way down. He pushed my head onto his balls and I had to lick the juices off them as well. Heather was enjoying this whole spectacle and found a new turn on for herself. "Panh, I love to see you cuckold my husband. I love to see you dominate him, you have no idea how much it turns me on."

I knew I was done. In one night I know my wife's opinion of me was changed and I had lost her sexually to another man. Heather got up off the bed to go to the bathroom and fell to the floor, her knees were so wobbly. When she got back up, she walked bow legged. She was done for the night, she was very sore. Panh dressed and left but said he would be back tomorrow so we could all talk about what just happened. Heather told me to sleep on the couch, she didn't want to deal with me tonight. I fell asleep hoping this was a big nightmare and that I'd wake up and it'd be all over but something told me this night was just the start of a whole new life for me and Heather., and Panh.

Tell me if you'd like to hear more...

Subhub3
Subhub3
22 Followers