Cuckolded By My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,432 Followers

Meanwhile, my sister-in-law began to kiss my face, even as my nephew, her son, continued to fuck my mouth with his quivering erection. Now, he began to alternate between shoving his dick between my painted, slutty lips and presenting it to his mother, who was only to eager to lick and suck her first born's hard manhood.

"Fuck mum, yes, suck it. Suck my dick," he gasped, "Make me cum. Make your son cum and shoot his load all over this sissy's waiting face."

Hearing his brother on the edge of an orgasm, Chris began to shaft me even harder, sending waves rocking through my body and causing me to shaft his mother ever more vigorously.

"Oh yes. That's it. Fuck I'm gonna cum in this tight sissy arse!" he cried, "Yes. Yes. YES!! FUCK, I'M CUMMING."

His orgasm shook my body completely as he rammed his dick right up into me so our balls were slapping together, and filled my arse with warm, sticky cum until it leaked out and ran down my soft, bare thighs. At the same moment, the sighs and groans of his brother got harder and faster as both me and his mother continued to lick and suck on his slick, wet cock. Watching his brother cum inside his uncle's virgin arse was enough for him and his cock exploded.

"Uhhh," he gasped, shooting a stream of cum into my blonde wig, then another across my cheek, and another into his mother's mouth, "Mmmm, taste my cum, mum. Drink it down. Feel my warm juices across your face, sissy."

My face was sticky with my nephew's juices and I eagerly licked the cum from all around my mouth and from off my sister-in-law's face. More cum leaked from my arse and that wasn't it. I was still thrusting my little dick into her pussy. It was the only pussy I'd had in a long time and I had almost forgotten how good that warm, tight wetness could feel in all my desire to submit to big, hard cocks and get soaked in cum. Well, there would be more cum coming in a minute and this time it would be mine.

I looked across the room, and once more saw the original voyeuristic thrill that had set me off on this strange path of incestuous submission, the sight of my son fucking my wife. They too seemed to be nearly at a climax. My wife had her head thrown back and her body was shaking orgasmically as she rode his huge cock.

"Aaah, uhhh, oh God! Oh yes! Fuck! Cum for me, honey, fill mum with your hot cum!" she gasped and cried.

He was only too happy to oblige and a few seconds later, his massive cock was shooting its huge load deep up inside her. Watching this sexy show from my wife and son sent me too far gone as well and my own cock began to shoot creamy white cum up into my wife's sister's pussy.

My face and chest were already sticky with cum but still my wife got up from off my son's now soft but still impressive cock and walked over to me. Her sister joined her. As my nephews stepped back to watch, their cocks now soft again, I lay back as my wife and her sister stood over me. Both of them had cunts that were leaking manly cum, my own and my son's. Eagerly I lapped it up as it leaked and fell from their pussies, giving me one final, delicious taste of the salty, masculine juices I loved so much, making me dirtier and stickier in front of my whole family, with cum still on my face and leaking from my arse from my nephews.

My son's cum and mine intermingling in my sissy mouth was quite an ending to what had been quite something of a day. I was a cum loving, cock hunting sissy who loved nothing more than dressing in girly lingerie and sucking the cocks of the men in my family and watching my wife fuck my son before soaking me in cum. It was weird and kinky but, you know something, I had never been happier with my family life.

THE END

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,432 Followers