Cuckolded in Krakow

Story Info
A man finally gets what he asked for...
3.1k words
43k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell she was nervous. It started out pretty innocently but after some drinks and conversation, it progressed rapidly.

We had traveled back to her hometown of Krakow for vacation and had decided to go out for drinks after dinner before going back to the apartment we had rented. We were dressed for a night out; I was wearing a black button up shirt, black lambskin blazer, my tight black jeans and engineer boots, she was in a tight black turtleneck, black leather mini skirt and black knee high boots with five inch heels. I was ready to fuck her before we even left the hotel room but she was going to make me wait and earn it.

After we ordered our drinks at the bar, I slipped off to the men's room. When I returned, she was talking to a young man. This was not unusual as I often found her flirting with men when I returned from the bathroom or a phone call. She knew that I liked her to flirt with other men. I am her husband, but when it comes to sex, I am nothing more than her servant. She knew that I wanted her to have other partners, to get things that I could not provide but she never acted on any of those requests, she simply role played them with me in bed. However, I knew the day would come when she did because the guy she lost her virginity to had a huge cock and she would randomly bring that up in conversation throughout the years. After 15 years, if she was still bringing it up in conversation, I knew she still thought about it.

She made brief introductions, but it was obvious he did not speak very much English and I speak almost no Polish, so for the next hour, I basically sat and watched them flirt with each other but I could not understand a word they were saying. She would laugh and touch his leg and I would feel a surge of both lust and jealousy as I had no idea what he said to her or what her response was. Then all of a sudden, they stood up and she announced that since we had several bottles of wine at the apartment, that we were taking the party back there. She said they'd meet me outside and headed for the door as I stayed to pay the bar tab. It was then that I found out I was buying his drinks as well.

When I got outside they were making out on the street and my heart filled with fear at the same time my cock filled with blood. They saw me and started walking ahead of me back to the apartment. He was walking with his hand on her ass. I could see him enjoying the feel of her tight ass in that leather skirt. It was at that moment that I knew this was going to happen for real. The swirl of mixed emotions continued to flood my brain as the blood continued to flow to my cock.

Once back at the apartment she told me to go to the bathroom because I wouldn't be able to go for awhile. I was confused, but did as I was told. When I returned, she sat me in the chair and handcuffed both my wrists to the arm of the chair.

"You will not be touching yourself," she said.

"Yes mistress."

She then went and grabbed a ball gag from our bag and put it on me. I watched him on the couch across from me as she strapped it tight, he was smiling and taking sips from his glass of wine. When she was satisfied that I would go nowhere and say nothing, she sat next to him on the couch and picked up her glass of wine. He held his glass with one hand and began fondling her with the other; her tits, running his hand up her skirt, holding her chin as they kissed.

I was watching him touching her the whole time and I didn't even realize her free hand was rubbing his cock through his jeans. They were kissing and she was moaning. I knew from experience she was already getting wet.

She got up and pulled off her turtleneck and unhooked her bra, showing her perfect tits. He stood up next to her and began to fondle her tits and suck her nipples as she moaned and stared me right in the eyes. She stuck her hand down the front of his pants and let out an "oh my" and smiled at me. She moved down his shirt, unbuttoning each button slowly as they kissed until the shirt was completely undone. She took both her hands and slowly moved the shirt away from his chest and then pushed it off his shoulders and off of his arms.

Running both hands down his chest as she slowly dropped to her knees, she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans while looking up at his eyes. She pulled his jeans and underwear down just enough for his cock to flop out. She looked at it, ran her hand down the shaft to the head and then grabbed it and turned to me saying, "Baby, look how big it is! Don't you want to see me suck this big cock?"

All I could do was nod. He wasn't as long as I am, but he was still about six inches and he was very thick and uncut. She slowly stroked him as she looked me in the eyes and smiled. Then she ran her hands up his stomach and lowered her lips down around his cock. As she took almost all of him into her mouth, he leaned back and moaned deep saying something I didn't understand. She kept sucking him as she turned to look at me. All I could do was watch. I felt helpless but totally turned on beyond any point I had been previously.

She stopped sucking him to pull his pants down, remove his shoes and pants and had him sit on the couch. She knelt sideways on the couch so I could see his fat cock as she sucked it. She stroked him as they kissed for a moment before she went back to work on that cock. She teased and licked his head as he reached around behind her, pushed up her skirt a little and started fingering her pussy. He must have been pretty good because she started moving her ass around working with his fingers as she moaned with the head of his cock in her mouth.

Suddenly she got up off the couch and they exchanged a few words as she walked to her purse on the table. She pulled a condom out. I was shocked. We don't use condoms so she must have either planned this to some extent. She walked back over, reached up and pulled her panties down, but left on her skirt and boots as she knows I love her in those. She sat next to him on the couch and pulled the condom out of the wrapper. She pinched the reservoir and put it on the head of his cock. He was so thick that she had difficulty rolling it down, but she did it slowly to tease the both of us.

After it was on, she climbed on top of him, her back to me. She began riding him and kissing him deeply as she did. I was beginning to go crazy, it was way more than I could stand and I started fidgeting, but I could not get out of the cuffs or move. Her breathing was heavy, she was moaning and then started to speak to him in Polish again. I had no idea what she was saying but his cock obviously felt really good inside her.

She flipped around and faced me, still riding me but giving me a great view of that thick cock inside her tight pussy. She was tight with me, so I knew he was really stretching her out. I looked down and I had leaked out so much pre-cum that there was a huge wet spot on my jeans. She laid back on him, playing with her clit as he massaged her tits and kissed her neck. After about ninety seconds of this, I knew she was going to cum. Her breathing and moaning started getting shorter and she started talking again in Polish, but managed to let out a "oh fuck, oh fuck" before she started convulsing and cumming all over his cock. I could see her white cum on the base of his cock and it dripped down to his balls.

She then turned to me and said, "Oh my god I've never cum like that before. Oh baby, I think you have created a monster... a monster cock lover!"

She started to laugh a little as she still was grinding on his cock.

"Man, this fucker feels good inside of me. So much better than you do. When I decided to do this it was going to be a one time treat for being such a good little slave, but I think I'm convinced now I need to find me one of these at home!"

She then turned to him and said something else in Polish. She laid on her back and he mounted her. He began pumping away as she laid there, legs spread and her boots around his ass forcing him deeper into her. I knew that once she cums, she can cum over and over again and I had no idea how long this guy would last or how long she would torture me. I did know how that I was simultaneously loving this and hating this. I was insanely jealous that he was the one fucking her and I felt so inadequate due to her words and the size of his cock. Not knowing what they were saying to each other only drove these insecurities deeper.

As he continued to plow his meaty cock into her, I knew she was going to cum again. This time, she could not speak, just letting out sounds, shrieks and screams as she dug her fingernails into his back and erupted in an orgasm that seemed to last for days and shake the building. When she was done, she reached up and grabbed his neck, pulling his lips to her, kissing him passionately while he slowly moved himself in and out of her.

Saying something to him in her native tongue, he dismounted and got down on the floor on his knees facing me. She crawled over to me and put her head in my lap. Looking up at me she said, "One more. Close up for you this time."

She looked up at me as he slowly pushed himself inside of her. She let out a whimper and said, "he's so fucking big baby". He grabbed her leather skirt, still wrapped around her hips and began to fuck her violently. He pounded the shit out of her, just repeatedly ramming himself into her. She was so worked up she could not speak. Although he was already wet with perspiration, he was now sweating profusely as he put everything he had into her. It wasn't long before she came again, this time as she looked me right in the eyes and dug her nails into my legs through my jeans. Her orgasm this time was almost as intense as the last one and she buried her face next to my cock.

I expected them to be done after that but he didn't slow down at all. Just thrusting harder and faster and in about thirty seconds she came a fourth time, this time just whimpering and convulsing as she always does. He said something to her and she looked up and said something in return as he pulled out and stood up right next to me. She got on her knees bowing before his god-like cock for worship as he pulled the condom off and begun jerking his cock for her.

She made a few comments in Polish to him before turning to me and said, "He wants to cum on my tits. If you're lucky I'll let you clean it up."

No sooner than she said that he moaned and arched his back and emptied his balls all over my wife's face, neck and tits. It was one of the largest loads I'd ever seen. She sighed with pleasure as he shot the last few aftershocks onto the floor.

She said something to him and he leaned down and kissed her and then walked to the couch where his clothes were. He quickly got dressed as she sat on my lap and leaned back on me. I could smell the sweat and the cum all over her. The smell of sex was strong and as she rubbed her ass on my cock through my jeans I thought I would cum right then and there.

He left and she got up and locked the door behind him. She sauntered back over with a huge smile on her face and stood before me, my Mistress and Goddess. She unhooked my ball gag and uncuffed me from the chair, only to cuff my hands together behind my back.

"Did you like my little surprise for you slave?"

I wasn't sure how to answer her as I only ever told her the truth and I didn't, at that moment, know what the truth was. But I knew there was only one answer, "Yes Mistress. Thank you."

As she caressed my face she said, "I'd forgotten how good a big cock like that felt. Did you see me cum? I've never cum like that for you have I?"

"No Mistress, you have not. I am sorry."

"You my dear have other uses to me."

With that, she went over and sat on the couch with her legs spread.

"Now get over here and eat my used up pussy."

With my hands behind my back, I got over there as quickly as possible for the privilege of eating her pussy was what I lived for. I got down on my knees and put my face between her legs. She was completely covered in her own cum. It was all over her legs, her pussy was absolutely soaked and she was still leaking some out. I licked up all of her cum that I could as it is my favorite flavor in the world and I live to have her cum in my mouth. After a few minutes, I was pleased to make her cum with my tongue and when she was done convulsing, she pushed my head away.

"That was good slave, but you have more work to do."

She stood me up and unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down to my knees to where I could not walk. She grabbed my balls and pulled down on them a little saying, "I know these are full and ready to explode."

She proceeded to dig her nails deep into my bare ass. I winced with pain as my cock throbbed accordingly. She then uncuffed me and began to remove my jacket gingerly and then my shirt before telling me to take off my pants and boots.

When I was done and standing there naked, she crooked her finger towards herself telling me to come to her. She said, "Lick me clean."

I proceeded to begin licking her cum covered tits, taking time to suck her nipples like I know she likes. Then with my lips and tongue, I continued cleaning his cum off of her, making sure not to miss any as I moved up her chest to her neck and finally to her face. When I was done, my lips still dripping with his cum, she kissed me deep and more passionately than she had kissed him. He may have made her cum harder than I could, but she belonged to me and I belonged to her. She is a superior sexual being, but in all other aspects of life, we are still equals and we are madly in love.

She sat me down in the chair and ran her hands down my chest to my still throbbing cock. Then she started scratching me deep from my neck to my dick. Saying, "You loved to watch me get fucked didn't you? Knowing how much pleasure he gave me, knowing you are incapable of pleasing me in that way. You love the pain, both the physical of me scratching you until you almost bleed and me smacking your fresh scratches as you cry out in pain and also the emotional pain of seeing someone more adequate than you serve me, your superior, your object of desire, your Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress, I do."

She purred. "I know you do. You love the tease. Me dressed in tight leather, boots, commanding respect and the lust of all the men who see me. All of their cocks getting hard at the thought of grabbing me, bending me over, shoving my panties aside and pushing their cocks into me. You knowing I'd love it because I'm a fucking slut. You being helpless to keep men away from me. Most of the time, I will still take you home and use you. But I think after tonight, I will make use of this power you have given me in order to more completely fulfill my desires."

Then she ran her hand down to my cock and looked me in the eyes as she slowly began to stroke me. As our eyes looked deeper and deeper into the other's, we were both replaying the events of the last couple hours in our minds. Before long, I couldn't hold it in any longer and I began to have the greatest orgasm of my life. Shooting a monster load all over the floor, my legs and her hand. When I was done and flopped back in the chair, I watched her lick my cum off of her hand, and then bend down and lick the rest of the cum off my cock as it twitched uncontrollably.

When she was done, she got up and I watched her walk towards the bathroom. She stopped at the door and said, "I'm taking a shower. Get cleaned up because when I'm done, I'll have a fresh pussy for you to eat."

With that I heard the shower turn on and I sat there and thought about the cock craving monster I'd created out of the meek, vanilla woman I had married ten years prior. She was a much more confident, dominant woman than I thought was ever possible. And I couldn't have been more in love than at that moment.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Big Cock for Married Women. Five Stars!

Great story! Both my wife and I loved this story about a married woman who is converted to big cock by her husband. The husband loved her to dress up sexy, encouraged her to flirt with other men and in bed they role played her screwing other men. More importantly she still talked about the big cock guy who took her virginity 15 years ago. These were a well prepared path for her eventually cuckolding him.

My wife really connected with this story because she is a foreigner (from Brazil). Also, one of her best lovers from her single days had a huge cock. When we go back for a visit, I always dress her up sexy and we go to the bars. I encourage her to flirt, dance and let the other men feel her up. Thus, your story was hot for us.

The first time she brought one back to our hotel room, I hid in the closet and watched through the slatted doors as they fucked. She came half a dozen times in as many positions. Each time she screamed out loud, so I would hear, things like “Oh, my god your cock is so big….so much bigger than my husbands!” Or, “Oh my god, this is the best sex I have ever had!” Or, “I´m a slave for your big cock; fuck me!”

Afterward, she would sit on my face in reverse cowgirl and have me lick clean her pussy. Many times she would give my balls a sharp blow with her knee and tell me she never wanted my cock inside her again. She has been true to her word and now only sleeps with well-endowed men. She said that is the natural order of the universe. She will soon be proudly breeding with a big cock man. She and I will be raising the child as our own.

We love stories where happily married women are totally converted into “big cock only” gals. My wife has converted many of her married girlfriends into big cock women. It is her mission or calling in life and I totally support that. She believes every married woman should cuckold her husband with big cock and take the “big cock only” pledge

We look forward to the next chapter in this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great start

Great story but you need to add something -- he should be sucking her lover's cock after he fucks his wife. That's what I do. After my wife's boyfriends fuck her they feed me their juicy cocks for me to suck and they shoot their 2nd load into my mouth. My wife loves watching me suck cock and I truly enjoy it when she watches and also video records it. Please tell more stories like this one. It turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boots!!! Leather!!!!

Love women in leather and boots like this, especially my sexy wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

At least he got to watch! Great story!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
Snatch-22 Wife lets husband make a choice, but creampie was mandatory.in Fetish
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories