Cuckolded on the High Seas Ch. 01

Story Info
Cuck' beginning.
3k words
3.81
64.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tianami
Tianami
16 Followers

We were becalmed as I sat on the stairs leading down to the captain's cabin. I had a tumbler of black sambucca in my hand. The cabin was large with an island bed in the middle covered in a red sheet and the portholes covered in lush red velvet curtains. Liz, my wife, was standing at the foot of the bed in a very short see-through dress. You could easily see she was wearing a white lacy g-string which I had bought her in Paris. Her nipples were hard in anticipation. Captain Walter was lying between the sheets facing her. His only words were, "Lose the panties." Liz immediately hooked her fingers around the sides and began to lower them exposing her white shaven pussy. My hand was now shaking and some of my drink was spilling. It was then the captain rolled over and removed the sheet exposing this huge circumcised weapon that was rigid and pointing to the ceiling. I now understood why his boat was named Keeled Over. Maybe it should have been called Nine and Over. Knowing that Liz would soon be impaling herself on this at least 9 inch long and thick cock My hand was shaking so much I accidentally dropped my drink with glass shattering and liqueur spilling everywhere. The Captain and Liz turned and looked and I froze...

It had all started some years before when I met Liz at University. She was petite, 5ft 5 tall, firm B cups breasts, great legs and tight superb arse. She would always wear the shortest skirts or dresses displaying her shapely legs. Her tops always displayed her cleavage and she had long, very long dark hair and olive skin which would tan brown in little time. Liz was studying to be a teacher and I was at law school.

I was taller than her but not much taller and I had a small build and my whole physique was not much bigger than Liz. I played a fair bit of sport so was fit and wiry but not muscled.

The engineering students had organised a roman toga party and a friend of mine had invited me along. The only rules were wear a toga and bring some alcohol. Engineering students are a fairly wild bunch I quickly learnt. Most wore a sheet and little else including the women and they could drink. I met Liz for the first time at this party. She arrived with her boyfriend. She looked stunning and was turning heads. Her boyfriend was a tall, strongly built guy who I later found out was studying also to be a teacher. His name was David and he had met Liz at Uni.

Everyone was drinking out of little plastic cups, mainly wine and beer. The party was getting very entertaining with plenty of drinking competitions and plenty of groping. Liz caught my attention. She had a flowing white sheet on which didn't hide much, high red heels and little else. You could see she had no bra on as her nipples were very visible under the toga, the night being a little chilly. David would put his hand under her toga now and again and touch her arse and you could clearly see she had a red g-string on to match her shoes.

By this stage some men were forming human towers and crashing into each other. Others were getting eskies of melted ice and dousing unsuspected women. I was getting hard. I was hoping Liz would be a victim so I could get a better look at her tits.

I had worn some tight fitting briefs under my toga. I wasn't hiding much and on a cold night it was probably less than 2 inches and not visible. Even at my best I would grow to just over 6 inches and not particularly thick. I could see David wasn't wearing underwear as Liz was often putting her hand under his toga. You could see his cock was flaccid but was clearly visible in shape under his toga. It was making a large, very large bulge under the sheet. I gave thought to its size when it was fully grown.

I think after a while they noticed I was staring at them and they called me over to their group. Liz said, "Hey you seem to have been checking us out so you may as well join us."

I said, "Sorry I was just admiring how stunning you are. My name is Phil." We then starting chatting and seemed to click. We talked about our courses and were becoming so pissed I don't really remember much of our conversation or how I got home.

I do remember that David, who was standing beside me made a point of turning towards me and his cock rubbed against my side. It was semi hard and I could feel its size. It may have been an accident but I think he was telling me that Liz was his girlfriend.

After that night I would see Liz often on the campus and we would have a coffee or a drink together in the afternoon. We enjoyed each other's company and would make each other laugh. After a while she said her and David had broken up and did I want to go out and do things together as friends. So we started going as friends.

Even in those early days it was Liz who made most of the decisions. Where we ate or what band or movie we saw. We were more like girlfriends but I was always happy looking at her in her skimpy clothing.

One day we were at a hotel having a drink and she was wearing the shortest skirt. As we were talking my eyes kept drifting down to her legs which were crossed. She then uncrossed them and parted them just slightly. I then had a clear view of some sheer black panties covering a shaven pubic area. I'm not sure if it was a deliberate act or not in any event I started to get instantly hard. As I have said luckily (or unluckily) I'm not large in that area. I must have just kept staring. It was the first time I had seen her pussy. I snapped to attention when Liz said quite loudly, "What are you staring at? It's like when we were at the party when we first met."

I just stammered that I was only looking at my drink. This excuse was quickly dismissed, "You were looking up my skirt weren't you. You had better carefully consider your answer or there may be consequences."

I decided I would be better to admit it and say sorry which I did. She said, "That's better. Obviously you have ideas of being more than just friends."

I had always wanted to be more than friends but assumed I would be punching above my weight in asking her for a real date. "Liz," I said, "any man would love to be going out with you as your boyfriend. I never asked as I thought I was out of your league."

Liz looked at me intently and said, "I didn't think you were interested in me as a girlfriend. I thought you may bat for the other team. We get on so well I'd love to be your girlfriend."

I rose and walked around to her and gave her a wonderful kiss which I could tell from her response she enjoyed. I was standing in front of her and she remained seated when she said, "Someone is pleased to see me. That is a nice little lump in your pants." She seemed to emphasise the word little but I didn't care at that moment.

We then went through the kissing fondling stage. She would play with my cock and she seemed satisfied with it. I loved fingering her pussy which was very tight and always very wet. I loved taking photos of her in her bikini at the beach. It didn't hide much. Some shots were of her arse and others were frontal shots. Many I had zoomed in to her breasts and pussy area. I would sticky tape them up in the bathroom and wank over them in the shower every morning.

One day I asked her to my apartment for dinner. I spent the day fixing the place up and cooking the best dinner. I knew she loved garlic prawns and grilled fish. I also knew she became very passionate and frisky after a few glasses of Sauvignon Blanc. I bought 6 bottles and some pisco to make sure.

The buzzer rang and when she came in I instantly got hard. She was wearing a tight top and obviously no bra. If the skirt had been any shorter she would have been arrested for indecent exposure. The tops of her stockings were clearly visible. She wore the highest fuck me boots possible. The dinner went very well and Liz was becoming quite intoxicated and very flirty. We retired to the lounge to watch a movie and we were both doing a lot of fondling with our clothes still on. She then went to the bathroom and seemed to be gone a long while so I got up and asked if she was OK. She instantly opened the door. To my shock I could see she had the photos in her hand. I had put them in the bottom drawer so she wouldn't see them.

She said quite harshly, "What are these?"

I said they were just some beach photos I took to which she replied, "I can see that. Some are very close up shots and many are stained. Why are they in your bathroom with sticky tape. Have you been wanking over them?" She had told me when we started going out that severe consequences would flow if I was truthful with her.

I replied in a trembling voice, "Yes I'm sorry Liz I wank over then every morning in the shower. Some probably have cum stains on them. I think about making love to you while I wank."

I could tell she was angry. She said firstly that I had not had permission to take such close up shots. Secondly she told me I was pretty pathetic to be wanking over them and to follow her. She returned to the lounge and sat with her legs crossed and told me to then stand in front of her. "Strip," she ordered. I had never been nude in front of her before and was a little slow. "Strip immediately," she ordered again. I took my shirt off, then my trousers and I was then left in my male purple coloured bikini briefs. "Underpants as well," I was told. I then slid them down exposing my semi erect embarrassed cock. "Hands on your head and spread your legs," I was told and to which I complied.

She commenced talking, "Very good. At least you are compliant with orders. You are looking a little flushed in the face. No wonder after I found your little photo stash. I want you to be silent and you can listen to me. I'm firstly going to check out your measurements. I can see you have smallish arms and legs. Really more like a girl would have."

She then uncrossed her legs showing me her sheer lacy black panties. I could feel my cock now getting harder. "Mmmm I can see your little pecker likes me. Turn around so I can see your arse." I found myself obeying her and becoming very aroused. "Nice tight arse I must say. Now turn back facing me." As I did so she gently put a finger under my twitching member which was now at full mast.

"Is that full length? Let me see." In saying that she pulled out her phone and placed it against my throbbing dick. "Slightly bigger than my phone so just over 6 inches and average thickness. Unless you are very good this is going to be a problem. I've never had a boyfriend under 7 and most have been 8 to 9 inches at least. As a beta male you may be in some trouble. Do you think you are up for it you little wanker?" I was now very nervous and felt very vulnerable but was also so excited that I might to fuck Liz.

I replied in an anxious way, "Liz I would love to try and satisfy you as you are the most stunning woman I have seen. I'm so sorry about the photos."

She studied me and after some time said, "I have strict rules for beta males under 7 inches. The few I have met that I've allowed to fuck me must always cum last. All have failed. They get so excited they blow there little loads. The consequence of that is they must clean all the cum. Are you prepared to do that. If you don't you won't see me again."

I still had a raging hard on and she had now spread her legs so I had a full view of her shaved pussy. I felt like cuming then. "Liz I will do my best as I so want to be inside you. I've been dreaming of it. I will promise to clean up if you don't cum first," I hastily said. I thought I hope I can last as I hadn't cum in a few days of wanking and knew I had a bank up of sperm and anyway I could easily clean up. Win win I was thinking.

She stood and told me to follow her into the bedroom which I did with my hands still on my head. She stood near the bed and pulled her top off. I had fondled her breasts but not seen them fully exposed. They were pert and firm and her little nipples were hard. My cock was starting to leak some pre-cum. She then pulled her skirt down and was standing only now in high heels, stay up stockings and her little lacy panties. I was now dripping onto the carpet. She then slowly, teasingly began to lower her panties exposing her smooth shaven pubic region and the beginnings of a lovely slit. It was the best sight I had ever seen and had to really restrain myself so I didn't cum.

She laid down on the bed and spread her gorgeous legs totally displaying her shaven pussy. I could see she was already wet. At that point I nearly came standing there looking. I was in a trance. I heard her say, "Ok little fella see what you can do." I crawled onto the bed and put my hands either side of her and began to slowly lower my cock towards her pussy. I was trying to concentrate on pleasing her and not cum first. My cock head touched her lips and it was pulsing and my balls were aching. I gently eased about an inch in when I was betrayed. I could feel it building and although I tried it wasn't going to stop. I thought I might just ease out and relax but it was too late. I exploded all over her pussy, thighs and stomach. It just spurted everywhere and then just kept dripping. I hung my head.

I looked at Liz and she had a huge grin on her face. I was disappointed but what a great cum. I had just exploded and certainly it had been better than wanking. I was about to get off the bed to get a towel to clean up when she said, "Where are you going. I told you there were consequences if that happened. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I got one inch for about one second." I was a little confused and still in afterglow and said I was getting a towel to clean up. Now she laughed and said I didn't need a towel to clean up I just needed my tongue and mouth.

I was still in a haze but was now quickly realising what I was required to do. I had never eaten my cum before and now was faced with eating loads of it. Liz was now beaming. She was loving my predicament. I had agreed to clean up or I wouldn't see her again. She said, "Clean the sheets, then my stomach and legs and finish with my pussy." I began licking. It was salty but not as bad as I thought. I licked the sheets then her stomach. I enjoyed licking her skin. Then onto her thighs and finally her pussy. I now had my tongue and mouth on her pussy and was starting to enjoy myself. I licked and swallowed and I could tell she was getting aroused. Even though I had cleaned up all hint of cum I kept going. I felt her hand rest on the back of my head pushing me deeper. I'm not sure how long I licked and sucked but could feel her thighs tightening around me as she exploded into wave after wave of thrusting. I could hear her now moaning and repeating, "Oh fuck yeah."

She eventually released my head from her thigh vice and I could breathe again. I rolled away and just lay there as I could hear her breathing heavily. I felt very content even though I had failed my test. Liz began to stir and ordered, "I need a drink now thank you. A pisco sour would hit the spot."

I began to move and slowly headed into the kitchen to make the cocktail she had ordered. I saw Liz emerge and sit again in the lounge room again fully clothed in what she was nearly wearing. I was a little disappointed at her clothed again but took her the best pisco I could make.

I stood waiting for an order. I seemed to be now waiting for instructions from a woman who seemed so dominant. She told me to get myself a drink and sit down with her which I did as quickly as I could. I sat next to her still naked and waited for my next order...

To be continued

Tianami
Tianami
16 Followers