Cuckolding 01

Story Info
How it started.
1.8k words
3.91
72.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure what section to put this in, I think there should be one for cuckolds.

It wasn't until after I was married I found out my husband was in to cuckolding. It was something which I found a little difficult cope with at first, but gradually it became a big part of our lives. We are divorced now, and for those of you who think cuckolding was to blame, I can't deny it, but it wasn't the only reason in the divorce.

I still see my ex husband, and he is quite happy for me to tell you everything. Even so I have shown him this, and he said it was fine, and he has asked me to add a few things, which I have done.

Obviously I've changed the names, of those involved, but the story and the fantasies are ones my ex and me did or talked about.

As I found out there were three main things which turned my husband on about me seeing other men. The first was the thought of me having sex with other men, and enjoying it. The second was when I got dressed up for other guys, when I went out. The third thing was my husband used to get incredibly aroused imagining what I was doing when I was out. He used to tell me, he got incredibly excited in the hours when I was gone, wondering if I had met a guy, or pulled as he liked to call it. He said he would constantly watch the clock, knowing what time the pubs and clubs closed, he said the excitement was at its highest when he knew I should have been home by a certain time, and when I wasn't he knew I was with a man. It took me a while to get him to open up fully about the above, but once he realised I just wanted to understand and I wasn't going to be shocked by anything he said, then we would discuss cuckolding in bed, and that was when I learned the true extent of his fantasies, and how extreme they were. Graham (name change) was never into the cream pie thing, and he was never into sucking a guy who was going to have sex with me. The extreme things were more about me being cruel about him, and when we did fuck he liked me to laugh at him, or pretend I was not enjoying it or I was with someone else, and call him random names.

I was 22 when I married Graham, and he was 29. I had quiet a few boyfriends by then, (one I was engaged to, but he broke it off,) and I think if I hadn't I wouldn't have been able do the things I did. It still came as shock though. Graham wasn't a bad lover, he didn't have a tiny dick, slightly below average I guess, but he did like me to tell him his cock was small and useless, so I did.

I've had worse lovers than Graham, but I've had better too. All in all, things were okay between us in the bedroom.

At the time I started cuckolding him I was 23, (I'm 30 now,) I had and still have a good figure, nice firm C cup breasts, black shoulder length hair, sexy long legs, and at 5'9" tall I was 2 inches taller than my husband, this was something else which turned him on, although I wasn't really sure why until he explained it. I used to wear shoes with a low heel when I was out with him, but I did love wearing high heels when I went out with the girls, (that was before the cuckolding started.) Graham liked me in high heels, but I didn't want to tower over him when we went out, although later I would wear higher heels on purpose. He also loved me to wear short skirts, stockings or tights, and low cut tops. He wanted me to appear to others to be too sexy for him.

The whole cuckolding thing started after he asked me to tell him about how he differed from my previous boyfriends. I wasn't sure why but I thought it was perhaps because he wanted to do things with me to please me. It soon became clear that he was getting turned on by my past escapades and one in particular. I was with a guy I was 19 at the time, we had a bust up in a night club, because he was flirting with another girl. He went off with her and I got quite drunk. One of the bouncers took me outside when I had stumbled into a couple and knocked there drinks everywhere. I started telling him about my boyfriend running off with some girl and that was why I was upset and drunk. The next thing I was kissing the bouncer, and he started cupping my tits. I ended up going back to his place and we fucked. Two or three days later I was back with my boyfriend, but still having sex with the bouncer. Please remember, I was 19 and I never really saw the guy I was with as being anything more than just a learning curve. Had I had been serious about him I would have stopped having sex with the bouncer.

When I married Graham I saw myself as the faithful wife, cheating on him never entered my mind.

The cuckolding started when I worked in a bank, and back then Graham was painter and decorator. He told me, that when he got home before me from work, he used to watch for me walking up the road. I used to walk home with James, one of the guys who worked in the bank. Graham said he used to watch me laughing and joking with James, and he thought I was flirting with him. James was a good laugh and a nice guy, and yes we did get on well, but I never thought of having sex with him, and I told Graham that. I was shocked and a little hurt that he would suggest there was anything going on. That was when my shock doubled when Graham said he didn't mind if there was something between us. I don't want to bore you with the whole conversation. But I knew then my husband wanted me to have sex with other men.

Gradually I made up stories for him, which turned me on too, about James fucking me, and while it turned me on, I didn't ever think I wanted to jump into bed with James. But it happened.

Christmas parties are renowned for work colleagues having sex, and going to the party without my husband knowing what he wanted, and I was pretty sure James wanted it too, well it happened. I suppose if the fantasies about James didn't turn me on I wouldn't have gone through with it. I did tell Graham that once it was done it couldn't be undone. I was quite willing at the time not to fuck with James, and I honestly meant that when I told Graham. He told me it was what he wanted, so I went and had a bath, got dressed in my new red mini dress, black tights with spots on, which Graham had wanted me to wear, and black high heels.

I arrived home after 3 in the morning not really sure what to expect. I stood in the bedroom looking down on Graham. His eyes were wide open and he was shaking, he asked me, "Where are your tights?" I just shrugged and said, "They got laddered, I've got them in my bag."

I undressed and got into bed with Graham.

"You fucked him then?"

I guess we both knew that was a stupid question. I just replied

"Yes, are you okay?"

"Yeah, but I want you to tell me, like, you know?"

I did know. I knew what he wanted to hear, or more importantly how he wanted to hear it.

"Ask me again, the same question."

I slipped the laddered tights over his cock. He loved that. I had jerked him off many times in my stockings or tights. He was rock hard, and cuddled him and started tossing him off.

"You fucked him then?"

"Yes, of course," I whispered in his ear.

"Was it good?"

"Good enough for me to suck him until he got hard again, and then let him fuck me again."

"Oh you slut," he grunted.

"Yeah aren't I just, and I'll let him know he can have me whenever he wants. God he was fucking good."

That was all it took for Graham to unload into the tights I had pushed over his cock. His whole body was shaking, and his orgasm seemed so intense I couldn't believe it.

We didn't talk about it. I just went to sleep hoping things would still be okay in the morning. When I woke up Graham wasn't next to me. I feared he had maybe left me, or something. I called him, and I must have sounded a bit panicky, because he came rushing in the bedroom. We hugged each other and he smiled. He said he was making me breakfast in bed. I had a million questions for him, but I couldn't come up with the right one first. I started a few times to ask if we were okay. He just kissed my lips to shut me up, and told me not to worry.

I spent the day feeling very tired, and trying unsuccessfully to work things out. Graham told me he didn't want to talk about it, not until that night. All he said was, "I'm happy, I have no regrets, if you want to do it again you can. We'll talk tonight for as long as you want."

A few hours later I was sat opposite my mother and father in law, eating Sunday lunch knowing I had cheated on their son! Graham didn't seem bothered at all, in fact he winked at me when my mother in law said I looked tired, and she said, "Oh it was your Christmas do last night wasn't Lisa, did you enjoy yourself?"

That night we talked in bed, and to tell you what was said would take forever, if I could remember it all. It is best summed up in the following.

As Graham fucked me, he asked, "Was James better than me?"

I just looked up into his eyes and said, "Don't ask stupid questions Graham, of course he was."

His cock exploded in me, and from then on cuckolding and bitching at my husband, became a huge turn on for us both.

When I told Graham I was ready to send this in, he came round for a final read. We shared a bottle of wine and he told me a few more of his thoughts. Maybe I'll share them in the future, along with real events and fantasies.