Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary tells her husband about Jan.
2.7k words
4.42
94.2k
28

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Mary and Mandy had listened to their sister tell them about last night when she had been fucked by another man while her husband watched. It was some story and while neither sister would say anything, it had really turned both of them on.

Mandy went home that afternoon and when her husband came in from cutting the grass she took him by the hand and showered with him. Then they spent the afternoon in bed making love.

Bud had asked afterwards that he wasn't complaining since it had been best some of the sex he had had. But he wanted to know what happened, why his wife was so hot to fuck him on a Sunday afternoon? Mandy told him she just felt like she hadn't been the loving wife she should be lately and wanted to make it up to him. He told her it was grand. He didn't know the real reason why Mandy had fucked his brains out that day. Mandy wanted to tell him but she didn't know how. She was afraid he would get really mad and forbid her from seeing her sister after what she had done on Saturday night with that other man. She knew Bud most likely would never think about doing such a thing no matter how badly she might want to try it. So she gave him the loving wife explanation.

However, Mary went home and started to make love to her husband immediately as he sat on the sofa watching the football game. She had Don's attention quickly as she stripped down and then sat on him straddling his legs. She had almost raped him she was so wet and horny!

He too wanted to know what happened after they had finished and lay nude together on the sofa enjoying the after glow of their sex. Mary told him she wasn't sure what he was going to think but she had to talk with him about what Jan told her. She asked him not to be upset or angry about what she was going to say. He promised and she started to explain to him what her sister had done and then told her and Mandy this morning at breakfast. She said, "God Donny when Jan explained what happened last night tom her it made me so damn horny. All I could think of was getting home to you as fast as I could and have wild sex with you. I'm still hot as hell Donny!"

Don had sat up more and more as she continued to explain about Jan and the other man who was invited to come to her house and fucking her while her husband watched them do it. Don laughed and said he always knew Jan's husband was a little strange but he never realized how kinky he was too. As he listened Mary continued telling him all about how she had picked the guy from a group, had her husband call him over their house so he could fuck her and she went into detail about all the sex she had with this man.

As she talked, Don knew she was getting more worked up as she wiggled under him. He began to slowly stroke his wife's cum filled pussy as she talked. Soon they were at it again only this time they were on the floor with her on top of him. As she guided her husband's cock into her wet open pussy hole she rode him up and down knowing just how to please him. After a few minutes, she asked him if he felt like watching Jan do it the next time?

Don smiled as he held his wife's hips helping her lift her up and down on his hard cock. He said, "Let me get this straight! You want me to go with you and watch your sister fucking another man while John and you and me watch? Is that what you're asking me Mary?"

Mary looked into his eyes to see if she could tell if her husband was horny or mad about what she had told him. She couldn't tell for sure so she figured she would be honest. She answered, "Yes, you, me, and maybe Mandy maybe. And of course John would be there. We wouldn't participate, just watch. What do you think? I'm telling you Dan it's so damn hot."

Don said, "And I get to see your sister nude and getting fucked."

Mary was riding him faster and rotating her hips around in small circles as she took him balls deep now. She bent down over her husband and kissed him. When she sat back up she started rocking back and forth just the way Don like it. He reached up and cupped her swinging breasts. Her nipples were super hard. Then with one hand Don reached up and stroked her beautiful face as his other hand continued to play with her nice firm young breasts. He said, "I have always wondered what your sisters look like nude Mary. So yes, I would like to watch your sister get fucked. Hell it's sexy watching some other woman being fucked like in a porno movie I guess. Will Mandy be fucking someone too? Or you?"

Mary opened her eyes wide and said, "Me? No, I'm only going to watch."

Then she said, "Mandy will be watching too maybe if she comes. But, I know Mandy and she won't be doing it."

Don said, "Oh that's to bad, Mandy is really built!" He laughed saying, "God I would love to see her nude and fucking someone. Like me, maybe!" He laughed again but Mary knew he had the hots for her oldest sisters especially Mandy.

Don said, "And what about you Mary?"

Mary hesitated and then said, "And me? What about me Don? Would you like to see me fucking someone while you watched?"

She continued to fuck her husband just like he loved it. She waited hoping her husband wouldn't get upset. Instead she felt his cock begin to cum as she asked him about being fucked. She rode him hard and fast now making his orgasm the best it could be. He moaned and thrust his cock up hard into her one last time. She bent down and licked his lips as they held each other she moaned and started her own orgasm, climaxing together.

Moans and grunts were the sound for the net few minutes as their orgasms peaked and then began to reside. Finally she slowly rolled off of Don and lay there looking up at the ceiling of their living room. Don rolled over on his side and held his head with his hand resting on his elbow. As he looked at his beautiful young wife she looked over at him and smiled. He said, Would you like to fuck someone else Mary? I mean don't I give you everything you want? Do you feel like you want to have another man in your life?"

She rolled to him and kissed him hard and long. She held him and stroked his as her body pressed against his. She told him he was the best lover and husband a wife could have. She only asked him about the other man wondering if he wanted it, if he wanted to see her do it.

Don held his wife and said, "I don't know for sure Mary but I really don't think so. But I never gave any time thinking about it. But I would love to see your sister being fucked."

He laughed and held his wife asking all sorts of questions about what Jan had done. She answered them from what she had heard her sister tell her earlier. When they finally sat up they held hands and went into the shower.

Afterwards he took her to bed and licked and sucked her pussy and then they fucked again with her under him. She told him to lift her legs over her head and he did. She moaned and told him to push her knees into her breasts and again he did as she wanted. She felt his cock go into her pussy deeper. Don was now touching nerves further inside her body just like Jan told her about. His cock was deeper in her than it had ever been before. Don was thrusting into her panting out his question about the new position. She told him Jan told us about it. He said it felt great. She told him that this position was wonderful because it pushed his cock deeper into her tunnel and she could feel things she never felt before! She felt his cock head touching her cervix and she arched up into him again cumming and moaning, 'oh Donny! Oh yes baby! Fuck me!"

She kissed him and told him to fuck her hard. Then she asked him to fuck her harder still. As he did, she cried out and climaxed again! Don was pumping and pumping hard into her pushing her knees into her breasts. As his balls slapped against her ass she moaned out, "Oh God Donny! Yes baby! Yes! Yes.....yes....yes.....yes!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!! OH GOD DONNY! FUCK ME! BABY!!!!!!!"

Don knew his wife was cumming hard. She was lifting them both up and down on the bed as she humped her pussy up into him. He pushed into her one last time and held it there letting his wife fuck her body on his hard cock. Then he began fucking her again. He went on and on as he released Mary's legs. She quickly wrapped them around him tightly as she rode his cock pumping up into him better now with more leverage.

As her passion built and built she shuttered with her lust and then screamed as he began to fill her with warm wet cum one last time. When it was over Don said, "WOW! That was some session baby! Maybe you should go to brunch with your sisters more often and listen to them tell you about their sexual adventures."

She said, "I love you baby!"

He told her he loved her too.

Then they lay silent for a time. Mary Then she kissed him and asked, "Don, you never answered me about whether or not you would like to watch me get fucked by some other man. Would you?"

He sat up and looked down at his beautiful nude wife laying there looking up at him. He knew she was very serious now. He tried to smile as he said, "I don't think so Mary. I want to keep this all for myself."

He patted her pussy while he talked and felt his cum leaking out of it. She sighed and closed her eyes saying, "Umm Donny, I need a nap. You think about it and let me know OK?"

She rolled over and he softly stroked her shoulders and back until she was breathing heavy and was asleep. Don looked down at his wife's beautiful ass and shapely legs and wondered if she wanted to try what her sister Jan done. Did Mary want to fuck someone else while he watched? And how did he feel about all of this? He didn't know for sure but he would think about it.

Don sat there for a few more minutes thinking about what Mary told him. He felt his cock start to get hard again as he wondered what it would be like to watch Mary's sister Jan being fucked. If truth be known he wouldn't mind fucking Jan or Mandy, especially Mandy. He smiled thinking about the times he had seen Mandy in a bikini or in a short dress or low cut blouse. God she was built! He wondered how it would be if he ever had a chance to do her. His cock was hard as hell now!

His brain started to calculate and he wondered if he let Mary fuck someone else if she could talk Mandy into fucking him? He would have to think about that one some more. But he did know he wanted to watch Jan being fucked as soon as they were invited over. Don also was wondering about John and what he got out of all this? Jan got fucked but what did John get? He didn't know.

About two hours later when Mary woke and they had dinner. Then they lit a fire and sat nude in front of it watching the flames. Don said, "So Mary what did Jan said her husband got out of her being fucked? Anything?"

Mary smiled and took his cock in her hand and slowly played with the soft flesh as she looked up into his eyes and said, "Well Jan said John gets off really good watching her do it."

Don said, "How, why?"

She said, "I don't really know for sure guess he likes to see his wife cumming. Maybe he likes to see his wife having an orgasm. Seeing her face and body reacting to the sex she's having, something like that I guess. Jan told us there was a pool of cum around his feet and some more running down his legs as if he had jerked off a dozen times. She told us that John told her later on that he had actually jerked of four times watching her get fucked. Oh and John did get to fuck Jan in the ass while the other guy fucked her vagina before it was all over. She called it double penetration and she told us it was so good she passed out! Jesus Donny can you imagine? It sounds so evil and so lustful doesn't it."

He sat there shaking his head yes. Then Mary went on saying, "Jan told me it was the best sex she ever had and she was sure John felt the same way. If you want we could go over their house and talk about it with them sometimes. I'm sure Jan and John would be glad to tell you what's going on."

Don smiled and asked, "So it made you wet and horny and you came home to me."

She smiled and said, "Yes, and it's doing it again now, feel!"

She rolled over and lay under him again taking his hands and placing it on her wet hot pussy. She smiled up into his face as she felt his hands cup her pussy and squeeze it as he inserted his finger deeply. She whispered, "In fact, Jan told me John even purchased a new nightie for her so she could wear it for the other man. Wild huh?"

Don said, 'Yes, sounds very hot and very, very weird. Now shut up and kiss me."

She pulled him to her and they began to make love again for the forth time today. Mary smiled as she felt her husband licking and kissing down her body and she said to herself, "Yea and it excited you too my dear husband! It excited you too!"

Don looked up into his wife's face watching him lick her puss. She imagined his tongue being 6-inches long and fucking her. She moaned and arched her back as she held her husband's head and climaxed. Don felt her arch and felt her hands on his head and felt her push his face into her pussy as she orgasm again. He knew she was wondering how it would feel to fuck another man while he watched. If truth were known he wondered about it too.

As Mary sucked on her husband's cock making it super hard, she wondered what he was thinking? Was he thinking about share her so he could watch? She didn't know.

Then as she spread her body wide-open for him. Don moved between her open soft young thighs and inserted his hard cock in her pussy hole for the fourth time today. He lifted her legs immediately and began to fuck her. She arched up into him, and he heard her whisper, "Oh yes Donny! Fuck me just like that. I'm so glad jan told us about this position! Oh yes baby! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

As they slowly fucked each other in front of the fire, they both knew they would talk about this some more in greater detail in the days ahead.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers