Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 05

Story Info
Vick fucked both sisters that night - & they loved it.
2.6k words
4.47
104.8k
26

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

As we all assembled back in Jan's bedroom after getting a drink and peeing. Jan told us she had some wonderful news to tell us all. She looked around the room and smiled at Mary and Don. She hugged Mary and then turned towards the group.

She said, "I know each of you has had an orgasm tonight and I would like to think it was because of Vick and me and the way he fucked me while you all watched.

No one said anything but we all knew that she was right. John had jerked off and shot his load watching his wife being fucked by the blonde man with the huge cock. Mary had sat on Don and rode him until they both had a climax. And I had masturbated myself until I had a good one too. I knew Jan had been fucked by Vick and they both had achieved the end result of cumming and having a climax. So yes, Jan was right we had all had a nice orgasm thanks to Jan and Vick.

She looked around and smiled at her naked husband and then settled into Vick's strong arms. As Vick played with her breasts and body she said, "You all know I was going to let Vick have me again tonight while you all watched again. But now I have something wonderful to tell you all. It seems we have a new convert to our cuckolding tonight. Mary's husband had been so loving that he has given her his approval to fuck Vick. And Mary now feels that she would like to do it. So if no one cares, I'm going to step aside and let Mary join Vick on the bed and learn how good it feels to have a lover with the size of Vick's cock fuck her. It will be even more thrilling for Mary since her husband is staying right here and will be watching her. Now everyone pull up a chair and be ready to see Mary get what I just got from Vick and now I get to watch him fuck someone too. Please everyone, take a seat and let's watch Mary enjoy it. Don't worry John, I'm going to sit on your lap and let you fuck me from behind while we watch Mary together. OK baby?"

John smiled at her and I looked at Don and he smiled at me. Then he said, "Why not sit with me Mandy and we can watch Mary together."

I told him no and took Mary by the arm and walked her into the bathroom. I asked her what the hell she was doing and she told me she wanted to try it. I gave her my best argument and she told me to butt out. That she had talked her husband into watching and now she was going to do it. She told me she was as horny as a girl in high school all day. Now seeing this lovely blonde hunk of a man with that big cock swinging between his legs and hearing Jan cry out with her pleasure and rapture, she knew she had to try Vick. She pulled her arm out of my hand and walked back into the bedroom.

When she came back into the room she got up on the bed. Vick smiled at her and they moved to the bed and began making love. I watched as this stranger was laying my youngest sister back on the bed and spreading her legs wide for his pleasure. I looked over at Don and he was sitting right by the side of the bed. He had a front row seat. I looked at Jan and John and they were watching too as Vick moved his mouth over Mary's wet pussy and began to lick Don's cum out of it. He didn't seem to care at all that Mary hadn't cleaned her body after fucking her husband during the time Jan was the main event

Soon he had Mary shaking and moaning as she exploded with her first oral orgasm. She looked at her husband and panted saying, Oh God Don his tongue is magic babe."

She held Vick's head and arched her back and thrust her pussy up into Vick's face. Vick continue to eat my sister's pussy. "Thank you. Thank you so much darling for letting me" ooooohhhhh yes! Yes Vick right there! Oh yes! Thank you Donny for doing this! Oh God Vick! YES! Oh shit he's sucking my clit and licking my pussy! Oh Jesus! Yes! Oh Jesus! OH YESSSSSSS!!!!!"

Mary went off again like a rocket cumming and climaxing on Vick's mouth tongue and fingers which were all pleasing her. Vick just continued to hold her by her hips now as she began to come down from the second orgasms, and he continued to lick her pussy. Mary was now humping her pussy on his face like he was fucking her. I was so wet I could smell my own vaginal odor as I watched my youngest sister being eating like a pro by this stranger. Then as she squeezed her lovely young shapely legs around Vick's head. She held it with both hands and moaned out loudly as she said, "OH! Oh! OHMYGOD! He is eating me so good. Oh God Vick Oh God Donny! I'm cumming again. Oh it's unbelievable Donny! UN........believable! I love it!"

I watched her body reacting to this man's stimulation again and again and I felt a stirring in my abdomen. I was getting worked up again watching Vick work on her young beautiful body. I looked at Don and saw him rubbing her thigh as Vick sucked and licked his wife's pussy. When I looked at Jan I saw her straddled over her husband's body and riding him hard. Her head was thrown back and she was grunting, 'Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes John! This is so good!"

John was watching Mary as Vick moved up her body and rubbed his big dick up and down Mary's young tight wet pussy. Don said, "Do it Mary. Put him in baby! Put Vick's cock in your pussy and fuck him like crazy baby! I want to see it! Do it baby fuck him while I watch!"

She looked at her husband and smiled as she reached her hand around and in between their two bodies taking Vick's thick cock in he small hand. She moved her body centering it directly against the thick cock head of her lover. He shifted up on the bed moving in towards Mary and it looked like she had the air knocked out of her somewhat as Vick pushed his big cock against Mary's pussy lips. Everyone could see them spread open more and more and finally the big cock head was half was in.

Mary grunted again as Vick pushed again and the big cock head slipped in. She sighed as she felt her lips open wider than they had ever been before. Don said, "That's it baby! He's in now take all of him. Do it baby! Take his big cock and fuck him hard!"

She lifted up and Vick pushed down and in a few more thrusts and pushes he was balls deep in her young body.

I sat there watching her pussy lips and tunnel wrapped around his thick shaft. As Mary lifted up Vick pulled some of his big dick out of her pussy. Mary moaned and I heard Don asks her how that big dick felt as Vick pushed it back into her body again balls deep?

Mary moaned and rolled her head towards her husband and said in a deep sexy husky voice, 'Magic! Oh God Donny it's unreal! I never ...... never...ever felt ...Oh yes! Oh God...I can't talk! Oh Yes! Oh God yes! Vick fuck me baby! Fuck me harder!"

Vick smiled at her and turned to her husband. He smiled at him too and said, "This is some sweet piece of ass Don. Thanks for offering your wife to me. You want to see her scream?"

Don shook his head yes as we all watched Vick begin to hammer Mary's body with that big cock. In and out in and out Vick moved faster and faster. Then he lifted Mary's legs way over her head and pushed back into her again. She screamed as Vick buried his cock to the hilt and we all saw his big balls tighten and life as they begin to move up and down and I knew they were now pumping Vick's cum into my sister. Mary was now being filled completely by Vick. When he pulled out we all saw the cum coated on his cock and leak out of Mary's pussy. Then when he shoved his cock back into her cum squirted out around his big thick shaft! I felt my clit throbbing again and I knew I wanted to be fucked.

Mary brought me back to reality as she moaned out yelling us she had suck a big orgasm and was so stuffed with cock she may never be the same.

Then Vick said, "Enough talk Mary time to fuck. Me!"

He slowly pulled his shaft almost all the way out and I saw some of Mary's insides coming out with him. Her pussy was holding his cock shaft so tightly he was pulling some of it out! When he pushed back in she moaned and began to hump on his big cock now buried deep inside her. He held it in her deep and let her fuck herself on it just like he had let Jan do a little while ago, He was still super hard and I was amazed that a man could cum twice and still be completely hard. My pussy was on fire now.

Don kept saying, "That's it baby! Fuck him!! Show him how good you are. Yea Mary give it to him."

I felt like hitting him. But the sight of that cock coming out completely wet and dripping with new fluid told me Mary was beginning to cum now. She lifted both of them up off the bed and screamed her husband's name, "OH FUCK DON! OH GOD BABY! IT"S SO GOOD! SO GOOD! OH JESUS YES VICK!! YES! "

I just sat there watching as Vick and Mary fucked each other like minks like animals. She held him tight with her arms and legs wrapped around him. He was drilling her small body and she was coming up to meet his thrusts. It was amazing how a woman's pussy can open and accommodate a cock as big as Vick's. and hold on to it as the female cums.

Mary was loving every second of the way he was fucking her. Then as with Jan we all saw another coating of white fluid begin to come out of Mary's pussy and it was all over Vick's cock again too. We all knew Vick had cum for the third time tonight.

Mary felt it too. She screamed saying; "He's cumming again! OH CHRIST! YES! I can feel his cock pumping it into me! It's unbelievable Donny! I can feel it pumping into me! Oh Jesus Donny! I love it! I fucking love it baby!"

Donny was jerking off as fast as his hand could go up and down on his cock. As he watched his wife's final orgasm peak and she finally fell back on the bed, Don shot a huge amount of sperm out his cock onto the side of the bed and over his legs. Don's cock was good size I watched him as he looked at his wife fucked better than she had ever been fucked before.

Jan and John had already finished and she had a pussy full of white sticky cum too. She smiled at me and then looked over at Don and said, "How was it Donny. I see you have cummed baby. How was it?"

He was sitting way down in his chair with his ass hanging off the edge and looked exhausted. He said, "I just had one of the best orgasms in my life watching my wife get fucked. It was unbelievable Jan. I loved it! Thanks for telling us about it. That was just incredible."

Jan looked at me and asked, "So Mandy, are you going to be next?"

I was the only one who hadn't been fucked tonight. Donny seemed to remember that and turned to me and asked me if I wanted him to get me off. He said he would be happy to eat me out! I almost told him yes. But I said, "No thanks you better take care of your wife. She might have trouble walking after that.'

Vick finally pulled out of Mary with a pop. His big cock was all wet covered with Mary and his cum. The cock was still three quarters hard and was bouncing up and down and swinging between his legs as he turned towards me and asked, 'So Mandy are you next baby?"

I said, "Oh no Vick you had two of my sisters but you won't have me. My husband would kill us both!"

He laughed and said, "Well it seems your sisters are now very happy campers. Their husbands are too. We have a nice family cuckolding here. Why not get your husband to join the group? I would be happy to come to your house and join you and your husband to the group any time. They'll both want me again I know it. So if you ever decide to try cuckolding of your husband, call me. OK I really would like to get all the sisters"

He laughed as I waved at him and I put my top back on. I began to leave. Jan said, "The night is young Mandy. Vick is going to let me ride him later on after he rests a little, don't you want to watch?"

I thanked her and told her I was leaving. Mary and Don stayed and John went to the door with me. He said, "I want to talk to Bud when the timing is right Mandy. Look I know you would have loved to have that big cock in your body tonight too. Don't worry baby! I'll talk Bud into it. Don and our wives will gang up on him. Sooner or later he'll give in. Especially if you tell him you would like to try it when he asks you. That's all you have to do. When he asks just be honest with him. After the four of us talk to him he'll come around. Once you both try it I'm sure he'll love it too just like Don and I do. In fact, I'll talk Jan or Mary into doing him that same night if you want so he won't feel left out. I know he likes Mary he told me once he would love to get into her tight young body. So that might be the way we get him to agree. But we'll work on it for you."

I told him not to hold his breath. Bud was nothing like him or Don. Then I said Good night!

I went home and my husband received all of my heat, my passion and my lust! He was a very happy man in the morning when on Sunday he rolled over and I sucked him off before making breakfast. We then fucked again on the kitchen table. He never asked why I was so horny after visiting my sisters. And I didn't say a word. I wondered what would happen when he was told about Mary and Jan and what the four of them had been doing. Then I wondered what Bud would do when he replied.

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers