Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 08

Story Info
The day went by.
5.6k words
4.4
80.9k
19

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

The day went by and Bud and Mandy didn't talk much about her fantasy or anything else for that matter. It was a sort of chill that came between them since she had discussed what she would like to try. While Bud didn't say he was upset, Mandy knew him well enough to know he was. "But damn it!" she said to no one in the room, "He asked me! He wanted to know. He started it. He asked me what my biggest fantasies were. Then when I told him he got upset."

Then it was Sunday afternoon and she could really see that Bud was more upset than the day before. Mandy's two sisters, Jan and Mary were coming over with their husbands John and Dan for a cookout at 2PM. It had been planned for weeks so Bud didn't insist on canceling it but he did ask Mandy if they could push it back to next week. He told Mandy he just didn't feel like being with anyone today.

Mandy told him the food was purchased and everything was made, they had planned this family get together for a long time. It was too late to cancel. She asked him again what was wrong. He told her he was upset about the things she had told him she wanted to try and really didn't want to see her two sisters or their fucking husbands who let them fuck other men today.

That surprised her a lot since he didn't seem to her to be that upset when they were talking about her sisters on Saturday. She said, "Well don't be upset with them, it's their sex life Bud. And besides you asked me about them. In fact you asked me about my biggest fantasies and we both talked about it as a couple. Now you're mad at me for being honest with you."

He said, 'Yes, but now I have had time to think on it and I'm not happy with what your family is doing or what they have been doing with you in the room and what they have filled your brain with. It's them not me that are driving a wedge between us Mandy and I don't like it."

She started yelling at him about how he always hated her family and didn't want to spend time with them. He told her she was crazy and she hit back at him by saying, "Then why don't you ever want to go with me when I go visit them?"

He said, "And what? Watch your sisters being fucked while their husbands sit there and watched?"

She said, "Yes! Maybe if you saw how wonderful they felt and how good it was you might allow me to enjoy it too. I mean God Damn it Bud it only one time and one fuck!"

He said, "Look Mandy! I saw it the other night when you were there. Yes! I saw what you did too and I have been holding off discussing that with you since we are going to have company!"

He turned and walked out of the room. She held her hand to her mouth and was shocked to hear Bud had seen a session with her two sisters, and she started remember just exactly what she had done and she wondered what he saw. She knew they would talk about it later on that night and now she was getting more and more upset. She sure hoped her sisters would hurry and get there quickly.

And then they did, they arrived about 20 minutes later as Bud was lighting the grill. He hadn't say any more to her about it. He had stayed out side and didn't bother coming in where he heard the four of them walk into the kitchen.

When the two couples arrived they came together and as the women went into the kitchen and sat down, the two husbands went out on the deck with Bud. They did some talking about football and sports and some things about the stock market and politics.

Then there was a long break in the discussion and Bud drained his beer. Finally Dan asked if they all wanted another beer and got two yeses. He left to go inside and John moved over to sit across from Bud as he started cooking the food. Bud looked at him as he sat down and said, "How's it going John? What's new?"

John took a deep breath and said, "Bud, I have something I want to talk to you about but I was going to wait until after we ate. Now that Danny is gone I think I should talk with you now."

He stopped talking and looked like he was thinking. Bud asked him what he had on his mind. John looked at him and then said, "I don't really know how to approach you about this but the girls have asked me to try. Listen, Why not let Dan finish the food and you and I take a walk over by the trees. What I have to say is a little....personal."

Bud wondered what the fuck was John going to ask him? He said to himself, "He wouldn't dare ask me to let him fuck my wife. He knows I'd punch his lights out. Maybe he's going to ask me what I think of his and Danny's new sex game of sharing their wives with strangers?"

As Dan came back he gave them the beers and John said, "Danny take over for Bud will you? I have to talk with him about something."

Danny said, "Right. No problem."

Bud handed him the folk and he and John walked off the deck as Danny stood there and the three women watched them from the kitchen window. As they reached the end of Bud's property John stopped them and said, "First I want to ask that you don't get pissed off at me. I mean don't kick my ass when I tell you what the women want me to tell you. OK?"

Bud looked at him and didn't say anything. John asked again, "OK Bud I mean I'm just the messenger here. So no kicking the shit out of me."

Bud said, "Oh for Christ sake, John get on with it. I'm not going to kick anyone's ass here. What's up? What's this all about, you're the messenger, a messenger for who?"

John said, "The girl! Mandy Jan and Mary?"

Bud said, "All of them?"

John said, "Yes. All three of them."

Bud said, "OK so tell me what the girls want."

He now had a good idea and wondered if Mandy had set this all up. Then John began to tell him and explain what he and Danny and their wives had done over the past year. He then told Bud what Mandy had seen and done during the three times she had attended a sexual session with them. He made sure Bud knew Mandy had not had any sex. He told him his wife had not fucked anyone. But she had been topless twice so far and she touched Dan and his cocks. Then John told Bud he had touched Mandy's breasts too. He backed up as he told him the last part. Bud stood there and said, "And how long has Mandy been coming to these "sessions" John?"

John told him she had attended three, maybe four times over the last month now but that she and her sisters had been talking about it for over three months. Then Bud asked, "So John, what do the girls want me to do? What does Mandy want me to do come over and fuck her sisters while Mandy, Danny and you watch? Or does she want to fuck one of you while the rest of us watch?"

John laughed for only a second. When he saw Bud's face he stopped immediately. Then John said, "Well...no Bud.....not exactly. We want you to give........ahh....give Mandy......your....approval.....approval to........to try it."

He backed up two steps this time. And watched Bud as he stood there looking at him then at the house and then back to him again. Then Bud said, "Anything else John?"

John said, "Well the girls told me to tell you that they would gladly give themselves to you if you would agree to letting Mandy enjoy one session. Just one Bud. Look I might as well tell you all of it right now. I was going to hold off telling you this until later on if you said no. But we all know how you feel about Mary. I mean we all agree she is a very beautiful young woman. Right? And we all know how you feel about her Bud. You like her a great deal. Well........you see Bud.......Mary has agreed to.....to let you fuck her before and after Mandy has sex that night."

Bud didn't say anything for a long time. Then he said, "And which of you are going to fuck my wife, Danny or you, or both? Which one is first?"

John said, "Oh.....oh..... it won't be either of us Bud! It will be someone Mandy gets.....to......to.....pick."

Bud said, "Pick? You man a stranger?"

He shook his head and then said, " A complete stranger she chooses. She'll get to interview a couple of the men we use. Then if she is happy with one of them.....she'll.....she picks him to fuck her. It's the way we do it. We have a system you see and it works for us. It lets the women have a selection to pick from. It's completely their decision on which man they want."

Bud smiled a little and said, "Well I need to think about this for a while John and discuss it with Mandy. It's not every day I hear and am asked to allow my wife to fuck another man.."

John said, "Sure I understand take all the time you want. It's a hard decision for the husband. But I have to tell you Bud the sex afterwards with our wives has been better than ever before. You see it seems to stimulate the ladies and they are so happy that we, their husbands have agreed or allowed them this special session they always want to reward us afterwards. And I know in my house the sex has increased 10 fold and has become much better. I mean Jan has agreed to try things she would never even wanted to talk about before. Danny told me it's the same in his house. Mary has become very sexual in his bed now and doesn't just lay there in the missionary position now. Hell Danny told me and I saw her on top of this man in the last sessions we had. She has really become much more sexual in her acceptance of hat she will and won't do. It seems neither Jan or Mary say no to anything we ask them to do now. You should see her young beautiful naked body bouncing up and....down on the guy last Saturday. I swear..... my.....cock...was...."

John saw Bud raise his hand for him to stop talking and he did. Bud said, "So what happens now?"

Johns said, "You tell Mandy how you feel. You give her your approval to fuck another man. Then she gets to interview the men she thinks she might want to....you know have sex with."

John was watching Bud and knew he wasn't really happy with what he had heard. John finally said, "Look Bud! It was hard for me too the first time. But Jan and I agreed to let her try it once to completely her fantasy. If either of us didn't like it, or was upset about it, or with what was going to happen, or what happened with her and the other man, then we would never bring it up again or do it again."

Bud said, "but she gets to fuck someone else before you stop it right?"

He said, "well she had to try it. I mean she did have to go all the way with it to make sure we both liked or didn't like it."

Then Bud sighed and turned to walk back to the house. John had to hurry to catch up with him. John said, "And that goes for you and Mary too when she has sex. If for some reason if you or Mandy gets upset there's a safe word. That is a word established before she starts and if one of you use it the entire thing stops after the first time. But she does get to have sex with the man one time. But Bud, you really should see this happen. I mean it's the wildest thing you have ever experienced. I mean all three of these women are beautiful and built. Seeing them having sex will make your cock so damn hard you'll fuck Mandy's brains out afterwards."

Again he took a step back away from Bud. Bud stopped and looked at John. Then John said, "And again it's only one time, if you don't like it you never have to try it again. But I'm telling you the sight of the three of them being fucked by strangers will make you crazy. Trust me."

Bud started walking again back towards the house as John finished saying, "So what do you think? I mean you could at least let her go and have the interviews, right? I mean what harm could that be, hell you can be there when she does it if you like and even ask your own questions."

Bud didn't say anything and when he got to the deck the three women were standing there on the deck with Danny. Mandy walked up to him and tried to wrap her arms around his stomach as she tried to kiss him. Bud took her arms and pushed them off of him and waked into the house. He picked up his sunglasses, car keys and wallet. Then he walked to the front door. Mandy followed asking, Bud..... Bud....Buddy! Where are you going? Bud! Where are you going? Bud, come back here! We can talk about this! BUD!"

He didn't answer her he just walked out. Mandy started to cry and yelled, "BUD! Come back here! We need to talk about this. Damn you! Come back here.....Bud...come...back....here!"."

Bud pulled out of the driveway and drove to where, he didn't know. As he drove he was thinking about what he had been told. His wife had gotten her sister's husband to talk to him about letting Mandy be fucked by another man. And she wanted him to watch her do it! He didn't know what to say or do at that moment. He did know if he hadn't left there would have been a huge fight and someone would have been hurt, bad!

About two hours later he was sitting in a fast food place drinking a vanilla shake. He then called home on his cell phone. Mandy picked up after the first ring. She said, "Bud is that you? Where are you baby?"

Bud said, "Shut up Mandy! Have they left yet?"

She said, "Yes, they left about an hour after you did. They wanted to wait until you came back so we could al talk about this. Oh Buddy we really do need to talk."

He said, 'yes. Yes we do but just you and me not your entire fucking family and their puppet husbands."

She was crying as she said, "Oh Please Bud come home. Where are you? Come home baby we need to really talk about this."

Bud said, "They're all gone right. OK then I'll be home and yes we really need to talk about all of this."

He hung up and Mandy waited for him to arrive. She had no idea what he was going to do or say.

When Bud got home he found Mandy sitting on the sofa in her lounging pajamas. They were actually a pair of very short thigh high shorts with a halter-top that hung on her beautiful large breasts by thin silky straps. Her full breasts were very visible under the thin silky material; and the cleavage was deep and long. Mandy was without a doubt the best looking and built sister out of all of them. She had showered and put on fresh makeup and looked very lovely.

Bud stood there and looked at her. He could see she had taken great care to look good and she did. He came over and sat down as she said, "Oh Bud. I'm so sorry I didn't know you would get so mad. I mean we did talk about our fantasies. I..."

He held up his hand and said, "Let me talk. I have been thinking about this of three solid hours. You know all this just might destroy our marriage."

Bud saw the movement in her face as if shocked when he said that. He went on saying, 'But you must want this very bad to chance it. I mean you had that wimp John set up to talk to me about it. You knew I most likely wouldn't hit him he's suck a pussy. But he did a good job and got everyone's point across. It seems the two couples really want this to happen with you and me. I mean Mary and Jan want you to try it right? And I know John and Danny want to see you having sex with someone. Hell Mary has offered herself to me if I let you. You all know I think Mary is a small ball of pure sex. And that it was the best thing they could do to get me to go along with this. What do you think about that Mandy? Would you like to sit there and watch me fuck your youngest sister? Or would you prefer to just let me have her for the night while you are out being fucked. A sort of swapping of wives. I get Danny's wife and you get your special man. A man you get to pick from a group. I mean what the fuck is wrong with this picture?"

She said, "I don't know. I don't want our marriage to become in jeopardy because of this Bud. But to very honest with you I very much do want to try it."

She hesitated and then said, "At least one time Buddy. That's all you get Mary and I get a stranger, with or without us watching each other. That's actually up to you whether or not you want to see it. I would feel more comfortable if you were there with me watching and maybe holding my hand. The group tells me it's hot and I have seen it and I really do think you would love seeing it! I mean seeing all three of us having sex would be something else."

Bud looked at her and said, "I don't know if I can sit there and watch my wife fuck some other guy, a stranger or not, without going after him."

Mandy said, "Well I don't want you fighting if we agree to this. You'll have to control yourself Bud. Why not think about it some more. We don't have to make a decision or do it right away. We can wait. You could even come to the next session Jan or Mary has. In fact that might not be a bad idea. You come and watch them and see how erotic it can be. You could even have it over here if you want. The group really wants us to joint them. Please Bud tell me now if this is going to hurt or break us up. If it is, I'll just let it drop and never talk about it again. But please know I want this Buddy. I really want to try this more than any thing else we could do. Anything else we could fantasize about isn't even close as far as I'm concerned. It's my dream, my biggest and strongest fantasy. So, see I'm in a bad situation here. I want it more than anything else in my life except you and our marriage does. Please think about it Bud and allow me to try it. Please!"

Bud said, " I am I have to think about all of this and our relationship too Mandy! I'll let you know soon."

Mandy said, "Oh God! Thank you Bud that's all I can ask."

But unknown to Bud, Mandy was already planning her interviews of the men she wanted to fuck.. Jan and Mary were there that afternoon when Mandy had the six men come to her house and interviewed them.

Like her sisters she had each man answer the questions and then had them each strip while the three women sat and watched. Then Mandy took their cocks in her hand and examined the size and thickness of each cock. She said, "I might only get one chance at this so I want the best I can find."

The sisters all agreed. As the men stripped down one of the sisters would begin to jerk them off to show Mandy the size of their cocks.

There was the tall man with the long cock that had a big round purple cock head. As Jan stroked him hard Mandy got out her tape measurer and found he was just under10 inches long. They told him he was in the running and it took an incredible long time to make him cum!

Then there was a black man and he had a thicker cock but it was only about 6 ½ inches long. It was the dark black color and the fact that he was completely shaved around his cock and balls that made him desirable to the sisters. The man was a weight lifter and had huge muscles. However as Mary stroked him she made him cum quickly with just her hands. They decided not to hire him since Mandy wanted a long hard fucking.

Other men came and got jerked off. Some shot their loads and some didn't. Then the last man showed up. It was the blond headed young Viking! Mandy knew at once after she had him strip down that he was the one she wanted. She had seen him at work at her sister Mary's house. Mandy saw his cock soft and it was almost as big as her husband's was hard. It was by far the loveliest cock she had ever seen.

As she stroked his big soft cock herself. She was smiling as it got bigger and bigger right in front of her face. He smiled down at her and said, "Kiss it Mandy! Kiss it. I know you want to taste it. Kiss it and tell it you love it!"

Maundy and her sisters laughed and looked at each other as she held his hard on in her hands. There was at least three inches that stuck out and then there was the large round cock head. Mandy took the head and licked the pre-cun out of the hole. She heard him moan with pleasure. He said, "Suck it a little baby!"

She then popped the head into here moth and masturbated the Blond God until he moaned and told her he was about to cum. The three sisters gathered around and let Mandy move the man's cock around so he could cum on their faces and in their mouths. They all moaned as the cum began to pump out of his cock. All three of them laughed and licked it as he spewed his seed all over their faces.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12