Cuckolding Massage

Story Info
Story is about couple indulging in cuckolding activity.
1k words
3.46
44k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had a very nice experience of cuckolding. I had a colleague Abhay and he knows my desire to be a part time massager. I did a course and was trying to have a side income. Abhay approached me one day and requested for a massage for his wife Neha who generally have back pain.

Being a weekend he requested me to visit his house after working hours. We decided to go together. We reached home and Abhay introduce me to his wife Neha. She is very beautiful and in fact sexy. She offered us tea; we had a normal talk about back pain and the need for massage. It's getting normal now at the age of late 30's.

I requested them to be ready for massage and which place will be more suitable. They decided for bedroom and we all headed towards that room. Neha was in sari and in that dress it would be difficult. I requested Abhay to ask his wife to change and come. They went to different room and she came with a night sort of robe which was also fully covered. I knew that I might face some hurdles but have to cope with it. I requested her to lay on bed facing her back towards me.

I started massaging her from her feet. I applied oil and massaged her feet gently from her toe. Gradually I headed up towards her knee. I ask for permission whether I can move the robe up so that I can give the massage properly. They agreed and I shifted the robe little upward and continued till her thighs. There was need to move it further but I felt shy. I requested again for which they again agreed. I lifted the robe upward till her waist. She was in panty and her ass was looking great. Her ass cheeks were huge and perfect D shape like black booty.

I stretched her legs apart and sat in between to massage her thighs. Her entire legs were drenched with oil. Now I wanted to move up further over her back. So I requested both if they can permit removing her robe. Neha liked the massage and agreed to remove her robe. She in laying position removed her robe and was facing her back to me. She was in her bra and panty and was looking extremely sexy from back.

I poured oil over her back and massaged her. She was relieved and was enjoying. Her back pain vanished. Abhay was sitting at the edge of the bed and watching. Without asking I unbuckled her bra and continued massaging. They didn't mind neither objected. My dick was getting hard when I was moving my hand over her back. They way, I handled her bra I took courage to pull her panty down. Abhay was shocked and even Neha cooperated. She was all nude from back and her sexy ass was on display. I applied oil over her ass and massaged it. Her fleshy ass was consuming lot of oil but I was enjoying the touch and was pressing and squeezing it hard. I spread her legs apart so that I can see her asshole and then I poured oil over her asshole and massaged it.

Things were going slowly and gently. I gradually moved my finger near her asshole and getting opportunity I inserted it in her asshole. Neither of them objected. I was trying to get my finger deep in her asshole. She was enjoying my touch. I removed my finger from her asshole and took it near her pussy. She didn't object and in fact supported me by lifting her body so that it would be comfortable for me to touch and finger her pussy. I pushed my finger in her wet pussy which she liked.

I asked her to turn over and she without any hesitation moved. What a sight it was to see her 38D boobs and her hairy pussy. I got a sudden jerk in my pant. Abhay was not able to handle. I continue my massage and concentrated on her upper body part specially her boobs and nipple. I squeezed and pressed. Her nipple was erect and looks as if she is excited. I moved down massaging her stomach and belly. Further I moved near her cunt. I applied oil over her pussy and massaged it. Intermittently I was also putting my finger in her pussy which was drenched with her grease.

I was also not able to control so I started fingering her. She was enjoying with morns. I moved over her and started sucking her nipples. Abhay was looking and was speechless as to what was going on. I was unable to control neither Neha. I in fraction of seconds removed my pant and touched her wet pussy with my hard dick. She spread her legs further inviting my meat in her love hole. I pushed and in no time my dick was all in her pussy. I could feel my dick tip was almost touching her womb.

I went over and planted my lips over her boobs and sucked her nipple and down below I pumped her pussy. My dick was enjoying the movement inside her pussy. She was under immense excitement tough am I. I pumped her faster and she was mourning with pleasure. This continued till the time, I was not able to hold myself and ultimately ejaculated. I squashed my cumm all in her womb and it went rushing deep inside. This all happen with so much of anxiety that we didn't even care to have protection.

After ejaculation I keep sucking her nipple till we both got normalized then I removed my dick from her pussy and left to clean myself. When I was back I say Abhay was over Neha as was fucking her. I didn't though of disturbing them. I dressed and left.

Next day Abhay praised me for the massage as they both liked it and wanted more of that sort every weekend.