Cuckolding Mom and Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
I start seeing just how far my parents will go.
1.5k words
4.47
75.9k
87

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* To read from the beginning find 'Cuckolding Mom and Dad Ch. 1 *

***

That first night was filled with the best sex I've ever had. I filled my mom with cum five times and my dad was incredibly obedient at cleaning us both up. After hours of fucking we finally fell asleep, me in bed with my mom and my dad in the guest room.

I woke up with the sun shining through the blinds and turned to see my mom. Her side of the bed was empty and I soon noticed the sounds of her making breakfast in the kitchen.

I sat on the edge of the bed for a minute and recounted the night I had. I couldn't believe what had happened and couldn't decide what to do now. Do we stop and try to act like it never happened? Do I keep fucking my mom? My cock twitched at the thought. It all felt too good to stop. My mom was a perfect little slut my dad was a great sissy. I needed it.

I got out of bed, put on my pants and shirt and went out of the room to see what was cooking.

My mom was wearing a bathrobe loosely tied with nothing on underneath. I eyed up the shape of her ass as I walked into the kitchen. She turned and saw me come in as she heard my steps.

"Good morning sweetie, I figured you'd want a big breakfast after last night" she said as she turned back to the breakfast on the stove.

I walked up behind her and put one hand on her ass as I leaned beside her and kissed her neck. "I bet you do too" I replied as I reached around and pulled her hips against mine.

She softly moaned as I kissed her neck and rubbed my hands up to her breasts. "Mmmm," she said, "let's have some breakfast first."

I smiled and pulled away from her. I gave her ass a little smack as I went to the fridge to get some orange juice. As I poured my glass my dad came in from the guest room.

"Good morning sunshine" he said to my mom as he walked over and kissed her cheek. He also went to get some orange juice. "Good morning son" he said as he sat down at the breakfast table with me.

"Good morning," I replied, "isn't mom looking sexy this morning?"

He choked a little on his orange juice when I said it and mom looked back with a smile before returning to her cooking. He's always been the kind of person to not talk about anything too personal. I knew he'd be a little uncomfortable this morning and I wanted to see his reaction.

"Oh, yes she is" he managed to get out.

He refused to make eye contact with me so I decided to push it even farther while mom continued to cook.

"I think so," I continued, "I'm really looking forward to fucking her again before I have to head back to my place."

I could tell he was uncomfortable but also enjoying it.

"Her pussy feels so good that I just have to fuck it again. Five times last night just wasn't quite enough." I stared at him as I talked, "I bet you've never gone that much, have you? Not that mom would even enjoy five rounds with your little cock."

"No, I've never gone that many times." He replied softly through somewhat heavy breathing.

My mom decided to chime in, "Now sweetie, let's just wait until after breakfast."

I smiled and kept quiet until mom brought us plates. She got hers and went to sit in the chair next to dad.

"Wait, wait, mom, come sit over here" I said motioning to the chair next to me. She obediently got up and moved. "Good girl" I said as she sat down and I put a hand on her thigh under the table.

We ate quietly, me using one hand as my other rubbed my mom's thigh. I pushed the bathrobe open and rubbed all the way up to her pussy. I began rubbing her clit as we ate and she began moaning between bites. Dad watched silently but intently, barely getting a bite in.

I slowly pushed two fingers into my mom's pussy. She was already soaking wet and allowed me to easily penetrate her with my fingers. I continued eating as I fingered my mom under the table. She gave up on eating and moaned while I pushed my fingers deep inside of her. She began rubbing my cock through my pants and started to tell me that she needs my cock.

"I can tell that you do," I replied as I pulled my fingers out and made her suck her juices off of them.

"Oh yes, mmmm, that tastes good" she said after sucking my fingers clean.

I stood up and took off my pants. My cock pointed out right at my mom's mouth. She instinctively took it in her mouth, slowly swallowing every inch.

I looked over at my dad who had started rubbing his cock through his pants. "Dad, stop getting yourself off and come do your job and keep her pussy wet for me." I said, pointing at him and then down to mom.

He came over and kneeled on the floor to start licking her. He eagerly licked her and made her moan as my cock filled her mouth. I guided my mom's head up and down my shaft as she started to moan harder and cum on dad's face. She kept sucking as she came on dad's face.

I decided that I needed to fuck her and pulled her head away from my cock and made her get up. I pushed our plates to make room and bent her over the breakfast table. My dad stayed kneeling on the ground.

"Dad, make yourself useful, help me get my cock in her," I said as I positioned myself behind mom.

He moved over to get under us and reached up to grab my cock. I slowly pushed as he guided it into her pussy.

"Good job," I said as I grabbed my mom's ass and started thrusting.

My mom moaned as my cock stretched her pussy. I fucked her harder and faster with each thrust as dad stayed and watched. Her pussy felt perfect around my cock.

"I love your pussy," I said as I fucked her hard.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "it feels so good to get a big cock in there instead of your dad's tiny one."

I noticed that my dad pulled his pants down and had started stroking as he watched. "Whoa there, cut that shit out dad," I said as he looked at me, "you haven't earned the right to cum yet. Put that shit back in your pants and start licking her clit."

He listened very well and began licking mom's clit as I fucked her. I loved feeling his tongue as I pounded her pussy and she quickly began to cum again. She screamed as she came and begged me to fuck her.

Dad kept licking I kept fucking her and soon felt myself start to cum. I pulled her tight to me, getting my cock deep inside as I started to cum. I couldn't believe the size load I had after all the cum I gave last night, but I filled her pussy with cum. I slowly pulled out and cum dripped onto dad's face and tongue as he kept licking, cleaning every bit of it.

We stopped and caught our breath for a bit. "Good job dad," I said as he got up and sat back down in his chair, "I think you've earned the right to cum. Mom, go suck him off."

"Yes, son" she replied as she moved over to him. She kneeled down and pulled his pants down and started sucking.

"Oh yes, thank you" dad said as mom took his 4" in her mouth.

"No problem pops, even little dicked sissies need to cum," I said as mom sucked, "just one thing to be clear about. You only get to cum when I say and only how I say."

"Y-y-yes" he stammered through moans.

He quickly came in mom's mouth and she swallowed every drop. I smiled, knowing that I now had control over them.

I had to get home for some things and left. After the errands and all I finally got home, tired from the crazy weekend. I turned on my computer and went to the cuckolding site I found mom and dad on. I had a new message from another couple.

"Hey handsome,

We just saw your profile. We're a Domme female/sissy husband couple looking for guys to help humiliate him. Let us know if you are interested.'

I suddenly had a fun thought of what I could do with mom, dad, and this new couple. I hit reply and began to type...