Cuckolding My Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

For the first time in a long time, the sound of my father leaving for work woke me the next morning. I tried to go back to sleep, but I realized quickly that wasn't going to happen, so I got up. I slipped on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, went to the bathroom, then headed for the kitchen. Mother was sitting at the table, holding a cup of coffee in both hands. She smiled at me. "You're up kinda early, you OK?" she asked.

"I couldn't sleep," I said. I started for the stove to get myself a cup of coffee, but stopped, turned, and walked up behind the chair Mother was sitting in. "How did you sleep?" I asked her. I began combing my fingers through her hair. "You have the softest hair," I said softly. "It's like silk."

"That feels nice, darlin'," Mother said.

I pulled her hair back on one side, bent, and kissed her on the neck. Then I wrapped my arms around her, across her upper chest and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you, Mother," I said.

"I love you, too, darlin'," she replied. She put her hand on my arm. "What's this huggin' all about?"

"I think a pretty lady like you deserves to be hugged a lot," I told her. "And I figure I'm the guy to do it."

Mother squeezed my arm gently. "I ain't complainin'," she said softly. "I like when you hug me. I been missin' it since you went off to college and got all growed up and all. I thought, maybe, you didn't like doin' it no more."

I squeezed her even tighter and kissed her cheek again. "No way," I told her. "You better get used to being hugged, because you're going to get hugged a lot from now on."

"I ain't gonna complain 'bout that," Mother said, giggling softly. I nibbled on her ear a little bit before I let go of her and that made her giggle again. "You can keep doin' that, too," she chuckled.

"OK," I said. I finished my trip to the stove, poured myself a cup of coffee from the pot she kept warm there, then sat down at the table across from her. "What do we have to get done today?" I asked her after I took a sip of coffee.

Mother sipped some of her coffee. "I got to get some laundry done," she replied. "Don't know as there's anything you need to do."

"I can help you with the laundry," I said.

"Laundry's women's work," Mother replied quickly. "Nothing a man should be doin'."

"Who do you think did my laundry when I was in college?" I asked her. "I didn't have a woman to do it for me."

Mother put he cup down and gazed across the table at me with an interesting look. "You have a lotta girlfriends while you was in college?" she asked.

"I dated a few girls," I told her.

"You get serious about any of 'em?"

Mother's question surprised me. She'd never asked me about any of this before.

"Not really," I told her. I'd always wondered why I never really found a girl I "clicked" with. I thought I knew now why that was. The only "girl" I wanted was back here in the hills.

"You ever do sex with any of them?" Mother asked.

That was a question I hadn't expected. I nodded. "A few of them," I said. I was surprised by the look I saw in my mother's eyes. Unless I was totally misreading her, she was hurt and, maybe, a little jealous.

"It didn't mean anything," I added quickly. "It...well...it was just something...you know...to do."

Mother's look changed to one of puzzlement. "Why would you do that?" she asked. "You didn't want to get them pregnant, did you?"

"Heck no," I told her. "No way."

"Then how come you did sex with them?"

"Because it's fun," I said. "Because it feels really good."

"I don't get it," Mother said, shaking her head. "I don't see why anybody would do that for fun."

"Because it isn't the way you think it is, Mother," I said. "Believe me, sex is nothing like what my father did to you."

She studied my face for a while, as if she was trying to be sure I was telling the truth. "What is it like?" she asked.

"It can be the most wonderful experience a person can have," I replied. "Especially if you experience it with someone you really care for and who really cares for you."

"You ever have anything like that?" Mother asked.

I decided that honesty was the best policy. I wanted to pique Mother's interest. "Ah...I've had some good sexual experiences, maybe even a few great sexual experiences," I said. "But I'm not sure I ever had a really incredible sexual experience."

"How come?" Mother asked.

I shrugged. "I guess it's because I've never made love with anyone I care deeply about and who cares deeply about me."

"You wrote there were a lot of girls at college who liked you," Mother said. "And there were a lot of really pretty girls in the pictures you brought home. How come you couldn't find one you could really care about?"

I took a deep breath, looked right at her, and said, "Maybe I wasn't looking in the right place."

Mother's face got bright red and she looked down at the cup she was holding in her hands. "Ah...I...I need a little more coffee, then I need to get my work done," she said.

I didn't realize it at the time, but that was the first step in the journey that led to my eventually getting to make love with my mother.


D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12