Cuckolding My Father Ch. 14

Story Info
J.J. & Jonelle plan trip to the family reunion.
2.5k words
4.6
187.8k
57
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Two weeks passed after my conversation with Mother about oral sex without the topic coming up again. I wasn't disappointed because each day it became more and more obvious that she had put any misgivings she felt about our sexual relationship behind her. When my father wasn't around she was openly flirtatious with me and on more than one occasion she initiated sexual contact between us. Believe me, I wasn't about to complain. It doesn't get any better than having the woman you want feel exactly the same way about you.

The fact that my father was spending more and more time away from home didn't hurt our situation. It wouldn't have bothered either of us in the least if he'd moved out, but I was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen. The land we lived on had been in his family for years and he wasn't about to surrender it when he was still alive, particularly not to me.

Mother and I were sitting on my bed and I was combing her hair. I'd been combing her hair for years, when my father wasn't around, of course, and enjoyed doing it. I loved the feel of her silky hair and I particularly liked the soft, pleased sounds she made while I ran the brush through it. The fact that both of us were naked made the experience even nicer. I'm not sure which one of us was enjoying what I was doing more. Although Mother's back was to me, I could see her upper body in the mirror over my dresser so I was very aware of the fact that her delectable huge nipples were fully extended.

"You write back to my brother to tell him we're coming to the reunion yet?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Darn, I wish you hadn't."

"I thought you told me you wanted to go," I said.

Mother shrugged. "I'm not sure. I mean, yeah, I would kinda like to go...you know...to see my folks and kin and all, but..."

"But what?" I'd been looking forward to the trip to the reunion ever since we decided we'd go. I planned to give Mother a lot of surprises during the trip. We hadn't mentioned the trip to my father. I knew he wouldn't like the idea, but it wasn't as if he had any say in the matter.

"Well...I...I don't...you know...I don't have nothin' decent to wear to something like that," Mother said. "I...I can't go dressed in the stuff I've got." She took a deep breath.

I continued to pull the brush through her hair. "I thought we could stop on the way down there and get you a couple of nice outfits," I said.

"But who'll pay for it?" Mother responded. "I don't have no money and he ain't gonna give me none."

"I've got more than enough money to buy you some nice clothing," I told her. In fact, I had quite a bit of money saved up and ever since we'd decided to go to the reunion, I'd been picking up as much overtime as I could, adding to that amount. I already had saved more than enough money to do what I planned, and that included a serious upgrade of Mother's wardrobe.

"You shouldn't have to spend your money on clothes for me," Mother protested.

"I want to some new clothes," I said. "I can't think of anything I'd rather do." I'd done the hundred strokes of brushing, so I laid the brush down on the nightstand next to the bed. Then I reached up and combed Mother's hair back over her ears and let it trail through my fingers as I let it all slip through my fingers. The movement made my already-stiff erection even stiffer. After I did that, I gently laid my fingers on Mother's neck, then trailed them down over her shoulders and down the outside of her arms, to her wrists and hands. She moaned softly and shuddered as I did.

"Lord, J.J.," Mother murmured. "I love when you do that."

"I love doing it," I responded. My fingers slid up her arms, onto her shoulders, and back up to her neck. Then I slid them down again, this time over her back, across her shoulder blades, then further down until I reached her lovely dimpled bottom. Goose bumps were appearing on her skin and more soft, urgent sounds came from her.

"You're makin' me feel all funny in my belly," she cooed. I have a feeling that if she'd been a cat, my mother would have been purring.

My fingers slid upward again, taking a slightly different path as they returned to her neck and shoulders. More soft, pleased sounds came from her and the goose bumps seemed to get bigger. I glanced at the mirror. Her nipples looked more swollen, too. I couldn't wait to get them in my mouth. I slid back a little, so I was sitting against the headboard of my bed. "Slide back a bit," I told Mother, "so I can keep touching you."

Mother did as I asked her and as she did, her bottom bumped into my now-rigid penis. It was my turn to gasp. I heard her soft giggle. "Is that what I think it is?" she asked while I was repositioning my erection to make both of us more comfortable. I left the swollen tube of flesh nestled against the upper side of her butt crack.

"You better believe it," I replied. My fingers stole down onto her upper chest, getting close to, but not touching, her stiff nipples. I was teasing her and teasing myself at the same time. I'm not sure which of us wanted her nipples touched more.

Murmuring softly, Mother tilted her head back and rested it against my face. Her action had a couple of very stimulating effects on me. It buried my nose in her silky hair, but also caused her hair to sweep over my erection as it lay against her bottom. "Oh, Lord!" I groaned as wild feelings shot up through me.

"You like that, huh?" Mother asked, with a lilt in her voice that sounded like a smile.

"You know I do," I told her. My fingers continued to dance over her breasts, moving in circles ever-so-lightly over her skin, and continuing their journey toward the dark nuggets jutting from the tips of her soft, wonderful globes. "At least as much as you like this."

"I love when you do that," Mother responded. "Lord, J.J., you make me feel so crazy when you touch me."

"That's the whole idea," I responded. I leaned forward and kissed her in the crook of her neck. She moaned softly and shuddered again.

"My insides are doing flip-flops," Mother murmured. "Lord, that feels so good."

I slipped my hands down under Mother's breasts, cupped them in my hands, squeezed them gently, and rubbed my thumbs over the rigid tips. Mother moaned and her body quivered again. She reached back between us and took hold of my erection.

"You going to put this in me?" she asked. "Feels like it's ready."

"You want me to?" I asked.

Mother squeezed me. "You know I do. I always want you in me."

"Move aside for a second and let me put my legs together," I said.

"Ah...OK," Mother replied, and did as I asked.

I slid down a little and pulled my legs together, leaving my erection jutting from my middle. "Now...move so you're on your knees on my thighs, facing away from me," I said.

"What on earth are you planin' to do J.J.?" Mother asked. She sounded as if she wasn't sure she should be doing what I asked, but she did it.

"You'll see in a second," I said. "Get up on your knees, lean forward a little, and shuffle back toward me a little more."

"All...all right." Mother still sounded as if she wasn't sure what I was up to. I held onto her waist while she did what I asked her to do. As she moved back toward me, my erection slapped into the cleft between her buttocks. She looked over her shoulder. "That far enough?"

I grabbed my erection, slid it down and positioned the purple tip between her need-dampened labia. She was in exactly the right spot. "Lower yourself," I said.

She did. I kept hold of her waist to help steady her as she sank slowly down onto my erection. The sensations that rushed through me while she did were incredibly sweet, just like they always were.

"Oh, Lord, yes!" Mother murmured as my erection slipped up inside her. "It...it feels different...having you in me this way."

"It doesn't hurt, does it?"

"Lord, no! It feels great, just different great!" She began rocking her hips slowly.

It did feel different being in Mother this way. It put pressure on different parts of my erection as it moved in her snug, warm sleeve. I began rocking my hips trying to set up a counterpoint to the movement of her hips and managed to do it. Wonderful, delectable sensations continued to rise up through my body from the point where it was joined with Mother's. She leaned forward a little and grabbed my lower legs. The new position allowed her to move more vigorously on me, and she took advantage of that. I began trailing my fingers up and down over her back and bottom. Our bodies labored together and my gasps and grunts of delight were echoed by Mother's murmurs and moans of bliss.

"Lord, J.J.! Makin'...love...like...this...is...really...
wonderful!" Mother gasped. She seemed to be managing to keep her movements steady, but I could see the flush spreading over her body and that told me her level of arousal was climbing steadily. "Only...thing...is...I...I can't see...see your...face."

"You...you can turn around," I managed to croak. Mother's wasn't the only one who was really turned on.

"I want you to be on top," Mother replied. "That's...that's the way...I...I like...doin' it...best. I...oh, Lord...I...want to...look...up at...your face. You're beautiful when you're comin'."

I think her comment made me blush, but I'm not positive about that. I don't think anyone had used the word "beautiful" to refer to me before. At least not since I was old enough to remember. "I think you're beautiful when you're coming, too," I replied.

She rolled off me and stretched out on her back on the bed next to me. I slid down next to her, then I positioned myself over her and began lowering my hips. I gasped when she took hold of my erection to guide it into her and moaned softly when I again was welcomed into her warm, snug opening. "I love seein' that look on your face, baby," Mother purred. "It looks like you're in heaven."

"I...I am...in...in heaven," I replied. "When I'm in you, I'm definitely in heaven." I lowered my upper body and our lips met in a soft, gentle, yet startlingly arousing kiss. While it went on, Mother's hands caressed my head. We'd made love so many times, but it never got old, never seemed repetitious, never seemed mundane. Each time we were together there were some new and different aspects to our lovemaking. It was something I hadn't noticed with other women I'd been with. While we kissed, I could feel Mother's body rocking up against mine. My body automatically responded and soon we had resumed our seeking, rocking motions while pleasure suffused us.

The kiss did come to an end and when it did, I straightened my arms and lifted my upper body off Mother's. I was beginning to move toward an orgasm and from the look on her face, I was pretty sure Mother was, too. I began lunging against her with more and more power, plunging my erection deep into her, thudding my pubic bone against hers. I could hear the soft, squishy noises our well-lubricated lovemaking organs made while my Mother and I performed the act they were designed to perform.

I watched my mother's breasts dance and jiggle on her chest in response to my thrusts. I saw the flush and look of passion capturing her face. I've always loved watching women have orgasms, but Mother provided a far more remarkable and intense display of passion than any other woman I'd ever been with. I can only say that if you needed a picture to define the words "ultimate passion" a picture of Mother having an orgasm would define them exactly.

Mother's fingers tightened around my arms and the movements of her hips became more and more fervent. "Take me, J.J.!" she moaned. "Please, baby! Take me! Now! Oh, Lord, J.J., take me now!" Almost immediately she began moaning and gasping.

Her body stiffened under me when her orgasm began, then something snapped inside me and I was moaning and shouting just as loudly as she was while my hot fluids were being pumped into her by powerful, marvelous spasms that began deep in my loins. Not only did they send my juices flooding out of me, at the same time, they caused me to experience shock after shock of an earthquake of bliss.

Our bodies kept struggling for what seemed like ages. It was fabulous, as always, a perfect joining, a joyous reconnecting of two human entities that once were one and the same. Joy so intense it bordered on pain faded to ecstasy, which calmed to bliss, which settled to joy. Eventually all that remained were the gentle spasms caused by the after-jolts fo the orgasm we'd just shared. My softening penis would twitch, then I'd feel Mother's vaginal walls ripple.

"Oh, Lord, J.J., it's always so neat!" Mother gasped. "It's always so neat!"

"It is, isn't it?" I agreed. My penis was now completely soft and had slid from her. I lowered myself onto my side on the bed next to her and she rolled onto her side to face me. "I never knew making love could keep on being as wild and wonderful as it always is with you."

Mother's brow furrowed and she asked, "What do you mean?"

"Every time we make love is fabulous," I said. "Even though we do a lot of the same things, it doesn't feel the same."

"You mean not as good?" Mother asked, looking a little worried.

"No, that's not it," I said. "Every time is different, but fantastic. Even though we do exactly the same thing, like making love with me on top, it feels special each time, and each time is fantastic in it's own way."

"I'm not sure I understand," she replied.

"I'm not sure I understand, either," I said. "I sure as heck can't explain it too well, can I?"

"Are you sayin' that every time we make love, even though we do it the same way, it's like it was the best it could be?" Mother asked. "Is that it?"

I kissed her. "Exactly," I said. "Exactly."

We laid there, our arms around each other, for a while.

"You going to let me buy you some new clothes when we go to the reunion?" I asked.

Mother shrugged. "I guess I don't have no choice," she replied.

I laughed. "No you don't," I said. I kissed her again and she snuggled against me.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers