Cuckolding my Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt it. A puffiness. A little soreness, some tingling in my...

Oh, my God!

I let Greg fuck me last night!

I lay still in abject confusion as my brain began to boot up and my IQ began to rise above room temperature.

Cuckolding. My husband. Las Vegas. That nice man Greg. My room.

It flooded back. Greg has a big cock.

I couldn't keep the grin off of my face.

I slipped out from under the covers, and found myself naked. No robe, no garters, no stockings.

All my clothes were neatly folded on the chair.

I looked at my husband, sound asleep and filling half the bed and then some. I smiled. I loved him very much.

I tiptoed into the bathroom and finding myself with dried semen all over me, I giggled like a school girl. I relieved myself and decided I shouldn't take a shower just yet.

When I emerged naked the bathroom, my husband was awake with his head propped up on his hand, grinning at me. I was relieved that he was smiling happily, not that I really expected otherwise, but it was good.

Jeff said, "So, you delicious wench, how'd it go last night?"

"Wouldn't you like to know..." I said coyly. I imagined I'd have to humor my husband by letting him examine my body, and then fuck my brains out all morning. Oh, well, what's a girl to do? I gave him my 'devastating temptress 3000' sultry smile.

"As a matter of fact, yes I would," he pouted.

I hopped playfully into the bed and under the covers. As I did this, I noticed that I had some stiffness in my hip joints and a general 'well banged' feeling in my hip girdle. My, my, I guess a girl needs recovery time after being so well fucked by a well hung stud...

I reached for and found my husband's genitals and started feeling him up with gusto.

In a little baby voice, I teased my husband. "Does my sweet little cuckold want to hear all about his wife's lover?"

He kissed me and said, "Quit stalling, gorgeous, and tell me all about your adventure."

"Our adventure," I corrected.

"Yes, dear, our adventure."

Such a good boy.

I told him every detail, feeling his penis become stiff in my hand. When I finished with the phone call I made from the bed, I let him continue the story.

He told me that I was fast asleep with a naughty grin on my face. He had gently undressed me, tucked me in, and joined me. He admitted that he'd assumed the stickiness he encountered on my skin was from Greg's semen.

He wanted to know if that was the only place I had allowed Greg to come, which I confirmed.

And now here we were, naked in bed, and I really should be getting down to the fair.

I decided that I should call a colleague from another vendor that works a lot with the hospital, and tell them I had a migraine and wouldn't attend the morning session, but I hoped to see them after lunch.

My husband and I spent the next four hours consummating his new position as my cuckold husband, and mine as the hot wife.

Since he's not so well endowed as Greg, it was comfortable for me except when he pounded me hard. But I endured, as a good wife should, smiling all the way. I love my husband.

I especially loved him when he would pause from banging me to slide down between my thighs. He was so gentle as he licked me lovingly, knowing that I might be sore and need more tenderness than stimulation.

My Jeffrey came in me twice, and licked me to orgasm twice. All slowly, carefully, lovingly. He's my favorite man in the universe!

When he couldn't give me any more, we snuggled and dozed happily.

I attended the rest of the fair, on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. I made love with Greg again Saturday night and after a long lovemaking session, I let him come in my mouth. It was at least as good as the night before, but I was really getting sore from all the attention of my two boys that weekend.

Sunday morning I made passionate love again with Jeff, and that afternoon when I was packing, I let Greg visit my room one last time.

Greg took me from behind then, and it was supposed to just be a quickie as he bent me over with my elbows on the bed. He flipped my skirt up and lowered my panties and I felt so deliciously naughty as I was determined to let him pleasure himself in me before I took him into my mouth to ejaculate one last time.

But some plans don't work out, exactly. He soon turned me into a screaming banshee because he felt so much bigger with my thighs tight together, and he penetrated me so deeply from that angle. We kind of went wild with each other lost control.

I was near the end of my second orgasm when I suddenly heard Greg growl and I felt added warmth and lubrication fill my vagina.

Oh, oh, oh, oh.

Greg was coming inside me, and it was so wild that I had could find no willpower to try to stop it.

His powerful hands were locked tight on my hips and he just pounded into me as he came and came in me, filling me up with his semen as I gasped in helpless shock.

I felt so juicy and slippery inside when he finally pulled his penis out of me, and I just flopped down onto the bed with my beleaguered brain trying to make sense of what had just happened.

He kissed me on the cheek, and said, "I'm so sorry, Katie, I just couldn't help it. You just make me crazy and I couldn't control myself..."

He didn't know what else to say, and he caressed my back and kissed my neck a few more times, before he fled. I sort of appreciated what he had said, since I had to admit I felt the same way.

I knew my cycle, and I wasn't worried about pregnancy. I also believed that Greg was what he seemed, a clean cut healthy young man. It turns out that my assumptions were true, as this happened several years ago and I had neither a child with Greg nor an STD.

Anyway, Greg left and there I was, laying face down on the bed with my skirt up and my panties around my knees, wet semen on my inner thighs and the lips of my pussy. That's when Jeff walked in.

He stood motionless and silent for what seemed like several minutes, but was probably only seconds.

He walked to the bed and helped me up.

I whispered, "Greg just left..."

"I know," said my husband.

I stood shakily, holding his shoulders for support as he squatted down and started pulling my panties up. He paused a moment to stare right at my puffy pussy, wet with semen, before he pulled my panties all the way up.

I thought I should clean up, be Jeff said we needed to check out of my room. We walked down the hallway, and I felt such a flood of conflicting emotions.

Guilt, worry, fear, versus sensuality, seductiveness, and pride.

Each step felt so squishy as Greg's semen continued to seep out of me, soak my panties, and run down my inner thighs. He must have come a lot, I mused.

My Jeffrey quickly had me checked out and into my car, and he was driving us home.

I worried about staining the back of my dress and the leather seat of my Lexus, but Jeff said I shouldn't do anything. We'd have the stains as memories of our sexiest weekend ever.

To this day, I see the stain on the passenger seat of my Lexus and think I could never sell or trade the car in.

We talked on the way home and Jeff admitted that he was happy to find me in my room freshly filled with my lover's semen. He said that, for me to allow Greg to come in me, made the cuckolding weekend complete for him, and that sore or not, I was going to get some serious attention when we got home.

Jeff let me have a shower before he had his way with me upon our arrival home. That was nice of him.

Since that weekend, we settled back into a more normal life, with me firmly in charge as always. But we love to reminisce about 'Vegas' and the 'cuckold weekend'.

I see Greg at the annual vendor fair, and Jeff doesn't accompany me to Vegas anymore, it's just me and Greg in one room.

I have had two other lovers over the years since, and one of them I see more than once a month.

Jeff and I have far more intense sex than at any previous time in our marriage, so we both think this whole 'cuckold' thing has worked well to the advantage of our marriage. It is a secret that we do not share with others under any circumstances, and we take great care to keep the secret safe.

I suppose that completes the tale of how I cuckolded my husband, who I love more deeply now than ever.