Cuckolding Ricki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jill, Roger, I just know we are going to have a wonderful summer."

Mary laughed as she slid out from under ricki as he finished up cleaning her hot pussy, Mary stood up in front of ricki so he could watch as she let Roger massage her tits while she watched Jill burying the strap-on in ricki.

"ricki will be our little cuckold for the whole summer."

Ricki lowered his head to the floor and was moaning as Jill drove the huge rubber cock in and out of him repeatedly with an ever increasing tempo.

"Ohhhhhhh.... Yes Mistress...Yes.....!" ricki was panting.

After several minutes Jill began to perspire, she gave one final thrust, causing ricki to pitch forward as he collapsed on the floor. Jill was satisfied ricki had been fucked good enough she undid the strap-on and dropped it on the floor next to ricki's head, addressing ricki as she shook her head.

"That's all the pleasure you'll be getting from now on so you'd better get used to it little ricki. I plan on making you my little fuck slut every chance I get."

Jill then suggested they all retire to the hot tub and have ricki serve them the champagne. Mary, Roger and Jill all chatted about what had just transpired, and they all agreed and said that Jill had put on quite the show by mounting ricki like the sissy he was. Mary and Roger had both watched intently as they had sipped their glasses of wine.

ricki went out to the hot tub and lit the candles and removed the top and then went back in to tell them the tub was ready.

Roger was busy screwing Jill, while Mary sat recovering from Roger's huge cock and was sipping wine and watching.

"Guess you will have one more hot pussy to clean before we retire to the hot tub ricki." Mary chuckled. "That Roger is one big stud, he didn't take but 10 minutes and he was ready to drill Jill."

Jill was moaning and gasping as Roger pounded in and out of her....then she came with a cry. Jill rolled over on her back and curled her finger at ricki motioning him to come over and clean her up. Mary and Roger watched and gave instructions as ricki crawled between Jill's legs and began the task of cleaning up all Roger's cum. Mary took her leather strap and landed several good hard swats on ricki's ass to encourage him as he licked and sucked on Jill's smoothly shaved pussy, causing her to cum two more times. After ricki was finished and Roger approved of his work they all casually got up and told ricki to bring the champagne out as they needed to relax in the tub.

They made ricki kneel by the tub as they chatted and talked for the next hour, discussing all the good times they would have now that they had cuckolded ricki. Roger sat between the two women and would stroke their breasts and lick them every once in a while, and talked how he was going to fuck each of them one more time before the night was over. They would laugh at ricki in his cock cage, as they commanded ricki to fill their champagne glasses.

"To bad little ricki only gets to watch from now on, but that's what being a cuckold is all about." Roger laughed.

Mary and Jill wrapped in each others arms agreed then smiled and laughed at ricki as he knelt naked, except for his nipple clamps, ruffled collar and high heels by the hot tub. His eyes cast downward and his little cock locked in his cock cage.

12