Cuckolding Robert

Story Info
Roberts wife and cyber lover make his dreams come true.
3.2k words
4
26.8k
13
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robert!" Came the voice from the doorway, and Rob looked up from his computer screen - horrified at what he saw.

There on the threshold was a naked, albeit except for a pair of moderately high heels, Frankie. Frankie was his internet/cyber lover of two years. No way in hell should she be here, let alone naked. This was Rob's home, the home he shares with his wife of 40 years Jan; and he was in his own home office "working".

Too stunned to think, all he could do was watch as she sashayed around to his side of the desk. "Busy I see - Cuckold porn!" she said putting one hand to her chest and the other to his shoulder.

"wha... How..." he blurted out his confused first statement.

Leaning over to kiss his head, Frankie grinned and said, "I'm sure we can do better than this." And she reached for the mouse to close down the browser. "Come with me."

She didn't move at all as Rob stood, so he had to brush her boobs with his arm. He had often thought of a moment when he finally got his hands on her naked body, rather than just seeing it via a web cam, and now...

"SHIT, fuck - Jan? She's here, at home!"

"Yes I know; she's waiting for us in the sitting room." As Frankie took him by the hand and led him through the door.

When they got to the sitting room, Jan was stood in the archway leading from the sitting room to the dining room; she too was naked except for similar shoes to Frankie. As they entered she just looked up and smiled at Frankie, not even tempted to look at her husband. Frankie smiled back and said.

"Cuckold Porn."

"How apt!" Replied her friend.

Frankie turned to Rob and playfully wagged her finger, "Now you just stand there and do as you are told." With that she turned and walked over and stood beside Jan.

Rob was immediately struck by how similar they were. Frankie might be a couple of inches taller and her breasts might be a bit fuller; her ass certainly was, but the round curvaceous bodies and the short hair were just what Robert liked. Then the fear crept back, what the hell was happening?

"Jan, what? Frankie - how," Robert flustered and added "You two know each other. What the fuck is happening?"

"Now Rob, calm down." Frankie said then added, "Don't talk to Jan yet, this morning is mainly for her. Well and you. We both know how you enjoy watching porn and like the idea of young men fucking three shades of shit out of older women. So today we are going to act this out for you."

Then she turned to Jan, who slightly nodded in agreement.

"And," she continued, "It has long been a fantasy of Jan's to have sex with a young guy and make you watch. So, today it's time for everyone's dreams come true."

Turning to Jan, Frankie added, "Shall we let him strip?"

"No I don't think so." Said Jan. "If we do it will be like permission for him to join in, and I don't think we want that do we? Anyway - he spends enough time naked. Shall I call Allan?"

Nodding Frankie called "Allan!" And through the door from the kitchen came Allan. Gloriously naked, already sporting an impressive erection.

He moved to Jan's side, stroked a hand down over her breasts and gave her a deep French kiss. Pinching and pulling on her nipple as the kiss deepened, making her groan deep and low in her throat.

Allan was tall, taller than Rob at about six feet three. He had wonderfully wide shoulders, leading down to narrow hips and long legs. He was a young man of about thirty-three to thirty-five, with sandy blond hair and a cock that was about eight inches in its present state, but thick, with the crown just starting peeking out of the foreskin, giving the promise of more; his pubes were not shaved but trimmed back and tidy.

Robert watch on stunned by the scene in front of him, and felt his own cock stir in his pants as he watched his wife's hand slide down the young man's body and take hold of his cock, stoking and pulling the foreskin back. Instantly the erection grew in her small hand, with her fingers barely able to circle it. Gasping for air, Jan broke the kiss long enough to say just one thing.

"Frankie!"

Then, as if on cue, Frankie took Robert's hand and moved him towards the dark-brown leather sofa. The scatter cushions that usually nestled in the corners and arms, had been neatly piled at one end in a stack. Frankie led Rob to a dining room chair that had been placed facing the sofa at about four feet away.

Gently pecking Rob on the lips she said, "Sit my love, sit and enjoy. No talking and no touching - we want your cock hard and hurting!"

With that she turned and moved over to the others, Allan's hand was now sliding down over Jan's belly and two fingers were sliding into her cleft and parting her pussy lips. Allan's cock had now grown to its full length of over ten inches and the head had flared and was now a deepening purple. He took his fingers out of Jan's folds and looked at the sticky shiny digits. Waving them in Rob's direction, he then put them in his mouth and sucked them. With a grin, he turned Jan toward the sofa.

"Go and sit on that, legs open wide and show the cuck just how wet you are; how wet and ready for my cock!" Then turning to Frankie he added. "You can come here and eat my dick while I set out some rules!"

Jan moved to the sofa and sat knees apart and opened her lips to show Robert the wet folds within, and how the colour of her inner lips were deepening with lust; as she idly swirled her index finger over her clit. Frankie sank to her knees and was busy licking and sucking on Allan's cock, slowly taking it further into her mouth with every pass, her lips massaging the shaft, when he spoke.

"Okay, now ladies, rules! You have cunts, not pussies, and I want to hear you say it. You have tits not breasts or boobs, and I have a cock or a dick. We are going to fuck and screw, and I want to hear just what you want and how it's feeling. I am going to call you names, and you are going to love every fucking moment."

Jan's eyes never left Rob's face as she grinned and nodded.

Allan told Frankie to go and sit on the arm of the sofa, so that when Jan was lying she would be between Frankie's legs, then Allan filled the space between the sofa and the chair Robert was sat on, and with one swift movement, he buried his face into Jan's cunt. All Rob could do was to sit there and watch as Allan head moved up and down his wife slit. The noises he was making, and his wife's groans had his cock trying to leap out of his trousers. Frankie was sat there on the arm of the sofa watching the action from the other end, and she was frantically fucking herself with two fingers. The juice from her cunt was starting to make the top of her thighs glisten. Then suddenly, Jan's voice rang true and clear.

"For fuck's sake Allan, stick the fucking thing in me!" As she slid around so that one foot was on the floor and the other bent at the knee and resting against the back of the sofa.

Allan grinned and knelt one of his knees on the seat and the other foot on the floor and slowly, very slowly rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit. Turning to Rob, he said.

"See this old man, see how wet this cunt is. How desperate she is for me to fuck her?"

With that he slid into her, she gasped and her arms went up to grab Frankie's thighs. Frankie leaned over and pinched Jan's nipples, then bend over further and gently kissed her lips.

"Hold the bitch's arms and stop her from slipping." Allan issued his instruction to Frankie, as he started to build a rhythm.

Rob's view, side on was nearly perfect, and he could see that Jan was already making the seat shine with her juice. Then Allan pulled out of her completely, then straight back in - no hands needed, and Jan screamed.

"More, harder. Don't stop. You wife fucking dick - MORE!"

His hands held onto her hips and Rob could see her belly and ass shake with the ferocity of his thrusts.

"Hold her tits up for me" He growled with more instructions for Frankie.

So Frankie cupped Jan's tits and he, never stopping the pace, started to suck on her nipples.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm cumming...!" Jan said.

Then as she squealed, and her toes curled, Allan moved and sucked the flesh next to her nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. Frankie flicked and side swiped the other tit and Jan continued to erupt around Allan's cock. With little beads of sweat running down the side of her face, and down onto her neck.

Allan let go of her breast leaving a big red bruise that darkened in front of Rob's eyes. Then he lifted both her legs, so they rested on his shoulders, crossing over his arms, he trapped her in place.

"Shit, your fucking cunt is so tight. Squeeze me, you slut! Show me just how much you want this dick." Then turning to Rob, he continued. "Now she's wearing my mark, so for the next week every time you see that - you will know that I've been here. That she fucking loved my cock, the slut!"

Rob looked at his wife's face and saw the glow of lust. Then he looked at Frankie still playing with Jan's nipple and was mesmerised by Jan's hands stroking Frankie's thighs; when his attention was brought back to Allan all the time, pumping his cock in and out of Jan's now very red and swollen sex.

"Shit, look at that!" and with that he pulled his cock out of her, and as it bounced into view, Rob could clearly see a ring of white cunt cum circling the base and dribbling onto his balls.

Giving Jan's still stretched legs to Frankie to hold; he walked over to Rob, smacked his cock on both of Rob's cheeks, and said.

"Suck it cuck... suck your wife's mess off my dick!"

Both the women turned and watched as Rob took the throbbing cock in his hand, brought it to his mouth, then licked and sucked off the white goo. His heart started racing as he realised that he loved it. He let his tongue swirl over the smears of thick white pussy cream, lapping and savouring how she tasted off another man's cock.

Turning his head to the women on the sofa, who were stunned by the sight of Rob licking Allan's cock; Allan said. "Yeah, look! See now he's a cock sucking cuck." The turning back he said, as he pulled his penis away from Rob's hungry tongue. "Enough! Don't want you to enjoy it too much - do we!"

Then he turned and knelt between Jan's legs again, gave her a swift long lick up her slit and added "Tasty."

Inserting his two fingers into her dripping cunt, he started thrusting and pumping his fingers with speed. Stroking and pressurising her sweet spot, he grinned when she suddenly yelped, and started squirting all over his hand and the sofa seat. Just as her spasms finished, he moved in, took Jan's legs from Frankie's hands and thrust his cock back into her with speed. He leaned forward and kissed Frankie, winking and saying.

"You're next, Get her to lick you - I need you dripping."

Frankie turned around offering her open slit to Jan, who held Frankie's hips and pulled her down onto her mouth. Frankie supporting herself with a foot on the sofa, and one on the floor with her hands on the arm either side of Jan's head. She gasped and threw her head back as Jan's tongue touched her tender clit.

Rob growled, as he sat motionless on his chair. His cock was causing him pain, he honestly though he was going to cum without touching himself. However, he still just sat and watched the scene in front of him. The air was thick with musk, and everyone had got to the stage where there were no rules and taboos. Then Alan looked straight at him, and said.

"I'm going to cum. And I'm going to cum in her cunt! If you want to watch, stand here, and see just how much your wife's enjoying young cock." He said as he pointed to a spot to beside him.

Rob got up, and stood in the indicated place and could see just how red and swollen Jan's cunt was, just how wet, and with streaks of her cum over the leather seat. He was still watching as Allan used the thumb of his right hand to flick Jan's clit. Then he stiffened and thrust as he deposited his load deep inside her. Jan clenched, and Frankie squealed as Jan bit a little harder as she came again.

Allan slowly finished jerking and idly pulled his cock out. A little trail of white frothy cum started to dribble out of Jan's cunt.

"I need cleaning, and so does she!" Allan muttered as he pointed his thumb towards Jan. "Now bitch..!" He added as he slapped Frankie's ass. "Get down here and clean my cock - You, cuck - lick the slut. Every drop!"

Frankie fell to her knees, and cupped his balls in one hand, and licked up the length of his dick, taking hold of the tip of his cock in her other hand. She loved the taste. It was the perfect mixture of male spunk and pussy cream. Working her tongue in circles around the tip, she then teased the slit with her tongue, and was rewarded by his moans. Sitting back on her heels she looked up and said.

"More? Or is it too sensitive for Sir?"

"Shit more, in your mouth, take it as deep as you can. I want to feel your throat."

Frankie used her teeth over the front flared head of his cock, and was rewarded with feeling him jerk in her mouth. Relaxing her jaw, she ran the tip of his cock over the roof of her mouth and into the back of her throat. Flattening her tongue on the front muscle, and squeezing his balls, she was rewarded by his cock hardening again. The two middle fingers of her left hand, stroked the line of skin from his asshole to the back of his balls, and she forced his cock further - down into her throat. Allan held her head, holding her in place. Just as she thought she would pass out, he released and pulled her off. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and looking at the rope of dribble and drool that hung from the tip of his dick.

"Fuck, where did you learn that?" Allan asked. Frankie just smiled; as he put his dick back in her mouth and started fucking her throat.

Rob moved his wife around so she was sitting on the sofa with her legs well apart and leaning against the back. As he sank to his knees, he noticed the dribble of sweat running down between her tits, and he licked the length of the trail.

Then positioning him-self between her thighs he used his thumbs to open her cunt lips and was rewarded with yet another dribble of cum which he quickly licked up. Her cunt was red and swollen, and she was incredibly tender, but he showed no mercy, and settled to the task of sucking and licking all of Allan's cum out of her. Other than his own, Robert had never eaten any other mans cum before, and mixed with his Jan's juice it was amazing.

By the time he had finished, Jan was just sagging against the chair, and her head was rolling from side to side. So Rob joined her on the sofa and pulled her onto his lap and gently held her.

Allan pulled his cock out of Frankie's mouth by her hair and said, "Over the arm! Bend over."

So Frankie quickly scooted around and placed herself over the arm of a couch, with her tits resting against the inside edge and her ass in the air, supporting her-self on the seat cushion. She felt Allan's hands grip her hips and then in one sweet swift movement he ploughed straight into her. She caught her breath and just yelled.

"FUCK!"

Then Alan started to move. With hard relentless strokes, that had her building and clenching at an astounding rate. One hand came around and cupped her sex, parting his fingers, he could rub her clit and feel his cock moving in and out of her dripping cunt. Frankie hung her head, and her tits were banging against the arm of the chair.

"Harder! More!" she yelled. "SHIT, FUCK YESSSS!" as her orgasm hit her like a train.

Allan continued to pump her at the same speed, taking every clench and spasm, and leaning over her back he said.

"Done you again, cuck. I've had this cunt before you. And you don't get to lick this one clean."

Rob's arms were still cradling his wife, as they both watched Allan doggy fucking Frankie's cunt.

"I'm not?" Rob answered.

Allan laughed and started rubbing Frankie's clit again as his cock still pounded her cunt. He knew he was nearly done, but then the rippling cunt around his cock told him that she was nearly there as well.

Frankie yelled "Fuck I'm cumming again, oh shit... Do it you bastard, fucking cum - I'm..."

And with that Allan pulled out of her and sent spurts of hot spunk up over Frankie's back. At the same time, Frankie came, with violent squirts all over the side of the sofa, the hiss of her squirting echoing against the leather. Then she collapsed, resting over the arm, looking up briefly as she felt the sofa move. Rob was placing Jan gently on the seat, and Jan was stoking Frankie's head in a loving way. Allan staggered off and sat on the abandoned dining room chair, whilst Robert came around behind Frankie. Without saying a word he just started to lick and clean all the spunk of Frankie's back.

Still no words were spoken, as he stood her up, cupped her face in his hands and gave her kiss. Their first real kiss, and it was flavoured with Allan's cum. Then taking her by the hand, he sat in the middle of the sofa with Jan on his left side, and Frankie on his right, both naked, both fucked and with him still dressed. Putting an arm around both of them, he added.

"Thank you Allan. The shower is that way. Please leave me with my ladies now!"

Jan and Frankie grinned at each other, as Allan walked away.