Cuckolding: The Lifestyle Ch. 01

Story Info
Husbands wants his wife to become a HotWife.
2.4k words
3.86
130.8k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,785 Followers

Madison sat reading the book that her husband ordered for her online a few weeks ago for the second time. She sat on the living room sofa dressed in black lingerie that Ted bought her along with her favorite fluffy slippers. The book was about the subject of cuckoldry. A subject that Madison just learned about during a discussion recently with her husband Ted.

The book was written by a married woman who practiced the lifestyle and went into great detail about her marriage and how she enjoys living a lifestyle she only dreamed about in the past. The first chapters explained about the woman's marriage about how this lifestyle enhanced both her and her husbands outlook on life. She explained how she was reluctant to get in involved in what she first described as a sick kind of lifestyle devoted to sexual perverts.

The book goes into detail about how her and her husband went from a typical bored suburban married couple to a happily married couple who enjoy a little spice in their life. That is, how the woman enjoys the spice in her life! Madison read the paragraph over again where she wrote about how many women become more confident and more assertive and have better self esteem once they become involved in this lifestyle.

Madison found one particular paragraph most interesting as the author interviewed a real housewife who described how her frequent black lover gave her compliments about her appearance and performance in bed. She got to a point where her self esteem and confidence grew each time she had sex with the man. She would dress to impress and found doing so she would take better care of her body. Daily workouts and eating a better diet. She transformed from a plan shy housewife to a woman known as a HotWife. Not only did she learn more about pleasing her man during sex but also how to enjoy every aspect on how it felt for her. Multiple orgasms were the norm for this HotWife and learning new skills she used on all her black lovers including the art of deep throat.

She soon learned that learning these new sexual skills weren't all that important on practicing on her husband. He encouraged her to use them on her black men while he watched. The more sophisticated she got in the art of performing sex with another man for her husbands enjoyment the more excited he got. He'd go shopping with her and help her pick out dresses and other attire for her to wear. Their marriage bonded in a much different prospective.

No longer did she feel the need to curb her real true feelings about sex with other men. She could now talk intimately and candidly with her husband. She would tell him about certain techniques a black lover would use with her. She could share her excitement about getting together with certain man with her husband now.

Her husband encouraged her and even made suggestions that might enhance her evening out.

The wife went on to actually say that her husband was her best friend. He was a good provider, a very loving and passionate man who took good care of her and made sure all her sexual needs were satisfied. It was like having a relationship with her best female friend! The cuck will soon know his place in their marriage and relationship. The HotWife will have her sexual needs fulfilled by the black man known as "The Bull."

A handsome, well built and very skilled Black Bull is selected by the HotWife. Her Bull will definitely have better sexual stamina than her cuck ever had. She will look forward to having sex with a Black Bull knowing that he can out perform and satisfy her more than her cuck ever could. The HotWife will select her Bull on both appearance and endowment. Many wives prefer that her Bull be much more endowed than her cuck. She may also prefer that his skin be dark, almost black. The contrast of his skin compared with hers adds to the excitement and rush she may get perhaps watching his cock sliding in and out between her pale pink pussy lips.

The author pointed out that couples in this lifestyle are all different. You have wives who might insist on having sex with their black men only. The husband may watch or only hear about a date when his wife returns home from an evening out. Other husbands will have secondary sex with their wives perhaps getting sloppy seconds as a special treat. It's up to the wife at that point how she wants to interact with her husband.

This may sound nasty or humiliating but the author assured that many husbands preferred this practice along with the practice of cleaning up.

Techniques a HotWife used with her husband known as the cuckold were covered in another chapter. Madison remembered reading about a HotWife who experimented with different ideas and finally found something suitable she could use with her cuckold. Her cuckold would treat her like a queen, pampering her with his affection once she mastered the correct techniques they agreed upon in their relationship.

Sometimes the cuckold insisted on being what was called, neutered. His ability to have sex with his wife was curbed by her verbal training and even enhanced with the use of many chastity devices that were available now on the market. The devices came in many shapes and sizes and made from different types of material depending on the lifestyle of the couple. Cuckolds that travel frequently on business preferred wearing the plastic devices which would go undetected through airport security in most cases. Others wore the stainless steel models that are available which give better security.

These type models come in various sizes. Some are built with a curve so the cuckold cannot obtain a straight forward erection. Depending on the size of his dick and how frequent the HotWife wishes to allow his freedom. Her main concern for locking him up is to assure that he always stays faithful to his HotWife.

The HotWife will insist on his complete devotion to her including his encouragement on seeing that his HotWife is always sexually fulfilled.

Wives that are in submissive relationships with a black bull might allow her bull to have total control over her and her cuck. This might mean that her bull has possession of the key that locks the chastity device. Being a submissive HotWife doesn't necessarily mean she is being abused in any way. She might act submissively toward her Bull and allow him to control their sex. The HotWife may get a rush from being controlled by her dominant black bull. Having her hair pulled or ass slapped during a heated passionate sex session may drive her over the edge in excitement.

The author highly recommends that only couples who have rock solid relationships even consider this kind of lifestyle. She also mentions that couples get into the lifestyle at different degrees. Some live totally by the lifestyle on an everyday basis while some only practice on weekends or perhaps once a month or so. Than you have the diehard hardcore couples that take the lifestyle to a new level of experience.

These are couples that go further than allowing their sexual emotions to be involved. She talked about white wives who fell in love with a Bull and are now involved in what she considers a complicated relationship. This means they remain married and in love with their Cuck but bring the Bull into the relationship in some manor that may seem a bit extreme.

What she meant by extreme might be something simple like exclusively dating a certain Bull. The HotWife becomes his woman and he's certainly not into sharing her with any other man including the Cuck. Under extreme circumstances the Bull may move in with he HotWife ad her Cuck. He may take over the master bedroom depending on the arrangement they may have in place. This may shock most people but in fact, the Cuck may be at his happiest point in situations like this.

Last but not least is the ultimate scenario in a cuckold HotWife relations. That's when the Cuck allows his HotWife to interbred with a Black Bull. Yes, this actually happens in real life although in most cases it's just fantasy. Perhaps a HotWife will use the term Black Breeding as a tool to help enhance her relationship with her Cuck. She may even use it to excite her Bull during sex. What better way to excite a Black Bull while he's pumping away at her tight white married pussy than to hearing a white wife screaming out, "Breed Me! I Want Your Black Baby Inside Me!"

Yes, there many white wives who willingly allowed themselves to be black bred with their cuckolds blessing. It's considered the ultimate rush for these hardcore couples. Again, this is only recommended by carrying and loving couples who are able to care for these interracial children both financially and emotionally. For the Cuck, this might be the totally humiliation experience for him once his wife's belly begins to grow with the Black Bull's baby inside. Once the baby or babies are born the Cuck will accept it as if it's his own child. How many times have you seen white couples at the mall with interracial children tagging along. Ever wonder how that happen besides adoption?

Madison had no desire to start pumping out interracial babies anytime soon but the idea of having a cuckold relationship started to intrigue her curiosity now that she had read the book. Madison couldn't remember the exact time the subject of bringing another man into their relationship all started but she did know their have been dozens of conversations over the past few months on the subject. That's when Ted found the book and bought it for her as a birthday gift.

Madison put the book down on the end table and spread her legs down along the sofa. She felt sexy today wearing her new black transparent negligee. It was cut short exposing most of her creamy white thighs. It came with a tiny matching thong that Ted thought was so adorable on her. Madison gently slid her hand under the tight elastic of the thong edging her hand along her lower tummy until the tip of her fingers came in contact with her clit.

Her pussy mound felt so smooth. Ted has been insisting on helping her shave it these past few weeks and Madison allowed him to help. Ted often fantasized verbally as he carefully used the shaver on her pussy mound. He's get all excited talking about how nice smooth it felt. Once he'd get her completely shaven he'd head for the drawer where they kept the little toy he bought for Madison. It was a lifelike black cock. It vibrated and squirmed around.

Ted wasn't fooling Madison when he bought her the toy. She wasn't that naive and fully knew he just wanted to see how she reacted playing with it. Naturally she liked the gift he'd bought her. Ted enjoyed laying on the bed right next to her while she played with it inside her pussy. He'd lay there jerking his cock watching every single move Madison made with the toy. Madison played along with Ted on most occasions getting her mind set and would close her eyes and pretend she was making out with a real Bull. Madison could make herself cum with the toy and did many times with Ted and when he wasn't around.

Unfortunately, Ted was getting to a point where all he wanted to do was bring out the toy and make himself cum watching her play with it now. Once he came he had a hard time getting a hard-on again unless Madison started to talk dirty to him. The other night after making herself cum on the toy cock she looked over and saw Ted wiping the cum off his pajama's. His dick was limp and red from making himself cum. So she took the matter into her own hands and started stroking his cock as she asked him questions.

Madison asked him things like, "Did you see me fuck him?" Or, "He came inside me deep!" Ted would get hard as a rock again but before she could climb on top he'd shot a second load all over his legs from listening to her voice talking about fucking another man. It was frustrating for her to say the least but at least Ted seemed to be satisfied.

Madison found herself moving her fingers along her pussy lips feeling a tad wet. She removed her hand from inside her thong and hooked her fingers of both hands onto the thong pulling it down past her knees and kicked the tiny thing onto the floor below. She spread her legs felling herself getting more wet as she inserted a finger inside her pussy and began rubbing her clit. Felt so good she thought to herself. She looked around the room as she toyed with her clit making it so hard to the touch.

Closing her eyes now she tried to imagine a scenario. Another man hovering over her body touching her tits with his hands as she spread her legs open. Her finger worked on her clit as she tried to imagine another man about to take her. She could see the image of a black man in her mind. He was big, very well built with broad shoulders. Madison pulled her legs back and jackknifed her legs in preparation for her imaginary black lover.

She kept massaging her clit with her index finger faster and faster as she arched her hips up. Her pussy grew wetter as she worked her finger on her clit. Madison could feel it coming. She felt her body tighten up and kept working her finger on her clit. Than it hit her all at once. She let out a loud moan as the first waive of her orgasm hit her. She kept rubbing her clit as she came. She straightened her legs out along the sofa as she came very strong. She kept massaging her mound rubbing her fingers around her clit as she caught her breath. Finally. She felt relaxed again.

She looked at the time. Ted would be home soon. She reached down and picked up the thong than turned around and grabbed her book. She hurried off to the bedroom and took a quick shower before Ted got home. It was Friday night and he promised to take her out to dinner tonight. Ted said something about taking her to that new dance club in the city tonight. She laid out the new dress Ted bought for her on her birthday and quickly headed into the shower.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,785 Followers