Cuckoldress Recruits a New Bull

Story Info
A cuckoldress auditions a bull in a health club's hot tub.
2.9k words
87.2k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: "Cuckoldress Recruits a New Bull" is the third story in a sub/dom trilogy in which I play three very different characters in that fetish. I would like to thank Literotica Editor Falcinator for his helpful suggestions in the creation of these stories. This concluding contribution is dedicated to a spectacular cuckoldress who I got to know intimately while on a six-month stay in Australia. If you enjoy fem-dom/cuckoldress/cuckold stories, then I hope you like this one. Feel free to send me your thoughts. I will respond, and please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

*

"Ken, who is the good-looking, toned guy on the stationary bike across the room?" Tina asked her cuck-boy husband, while having a drink at the water fountain in their building's health club. "He is incredibly tall and has a nice six-pack. I also like his tan complexion and dark hair."

"Mistress, I got to talk to him yesterday since he works out here every day. He is the new guy from the States who recently moved into one of the 2-bedroom apartments on the sixth floor. He is of Italian descent and his home base is Boston. He is an athlete, and used to play professional basketball. He is only staying in Sydney for six months due to a temporary job assignment," Ken replied.

"Have you seen him in the men's changing room? Does he look as good with his clothes off as I imagine? Basketball players have good stamina. Do you think he would make a good bull for my stable?"

"Please, Mistress. Not another bull. Aren't two bulls enough for you? Do you really need a third?''

"Now Ken, you know I don't what to hear such judgmental remarks. After seven years of marriage, you are aware that I need intense sex at least once a day from a hard cock that is much bigger than yours. Two bulls are not enough to satisfy me on a regular basis. I am still searching for that ideal third bull."

"Please, Mistress. I beg you. Haven't you embarrassed me enough in this building? I have seen this guy's penis in the men's changing room. It is so big that I don't think I will be able to clean it properly with my mouth after it has been in you."

"Ken, do you like to please me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you enjoy cleaning me up after I had sex with another?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you enjoy sucking my bull's dirty cock after it has been in me?"

"Please, Mistress. Don't make me admit that."

"Ken. I know that you are bi and that you enjoy my bulls just as much as I do."

"Yes, Mistress. I reluctantly admit that I enjoy giving head to each of your bulls after his penis has been in you."

"Thank you, Ken. Now go back to our apartment and get my bathing suit. You know the skimpy black one that barely covers my sex. I think it is time I introduce myself to this potential new bull."

Ken dropped his head in his normal submissive manner when responding to his cuckoldress' orders because he feared the possibility that his wife might fall for the American. Despite the concern that his wife might someday ditch him for one of her bulls, Ken could not stop his excitement and the developing hard-on in his gym shorts, knowing that his Mistress would let him participate in today's events even if it was a minor role.

He knew the bathing suit his wife wanted. In reality, it was nothing more than a couple of strings.

Ken was aware of the attention his wife received from men and women when she paraded around in that bathing suit at Sydney's Bondi beach. The good-looking American in the hot tub would be no match for his fem-dom wife. He would crumble and quickly be at her mercy. The American would not be able to resist his gorgeous Australian wife who was all woman when attired in such a manner.

Ken quickly left the health club to go to their apartment on the 12th floor of their upscale building to fetch his wife's Victoria Secret string bikini as ordered.

"Here is your bathing suit Mistress," he whispered to his wife after returning about ten minutes later.

Even though Ken could accurately predict the chain of events to come, he tried to present an outward calmness in an attempt to retain some manly dignity. He also hoped that such a superficial appearance would prevent the others in their health club from deducing what was about to happen in the hot tub. Nevertheless, his hard penis, which was doing its best to try to escape his pants, made it difficult for him to conceal his exhilaration.

"Thank you Ken. You are a good cuck-boy. If I get my way, in a couple of hours I will have a tasty creampie for you to enjoy," Tina smiled as she spoke lovingly to her husband.

After seven years of marriage, Tina was keenly aware of how much pleasure her bisexual sub husband got from eating creampies out of her just-fucked vagina, and then cleaning her bull's dirty cock with his mouth. He even liked to give Tina and her bulls rim jobs as they were fucking. It was a shock when she discovered this dark side to her husband's unconventional sexual mind shortly after their marriage, but Tina was now thrilled with their living arrangement because it gave her the opportunity to do whatever she wanted without any consequences on the home front.

"How's the water?" Tina asked the good-looking American in the hot tub who had been stretched out with his eyes closed with the beating water from the tub's jets hitting his well-developed muscles. "May I join you?"

Rick opened his eyes and stopped thinking about his work when he heard Tina's enticing feminine voice. He was immediately taken aback by her stunning appearance. Her desirable body was somehow squeezed into the sexiest bathing suit he had ever seen. The "wow" factor went off the Richter scale in his mind.

"It's great. I think the superintendent increased the water's temperature and its jets today, which is more relaxing on the muscles. By the way, my name is Rick. I just arrived in Sydney from Boston in the States.

"I am staying the next six months on the east side of our Kent Street Building with the nice view of the city's lights at night from my apartment's balcony. Which side of the building do you reside in? I hear the west side has a lovely view of Darling Harbour," Rick introduced himself, extending his hand to Tina as she began to descend the slippery steps into their shared hot tub.

"Nice to meet you, Rick. My name is Tina. My husband and I do indeed live on the building's west side. Would you like to come to 'my' apartment today on the 12th floor to see the sun set over the Harbour in a few hours?" Tina asked in an inviting, bold manner with a devious smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes, as she accepted Rick's hand and entered the bubbling water.

Rick stared at the earthy ~30 year old woman in front of him. His cock started to grow to its full nine inches when one of Tina's large 34DD breasts fell out of her bathing suit, if you could call a few strings a bathing suit, as she descended the steps.

Despite his overt lust for this woman, Rick could not comprehend the situation and what Tina had on her mind. It appeared to him that husband-wife/man-woman relationships were quite different in Sydney than Puritan Boston. Tina did not even bother to put her exposed breast back into her skimpy bathing suit. While it certainly looked like this spectacular woman was trying to seduce him, at the same time she mentioned she was attached.

"Why did she point out she was married if she is sexually attracted to me as it appears?" Rick said to himself. "In addition, why doesn't she have a wedding ring on her hand? Finally, why didn't she acknowledge her husband when she invited me to 'her' apartment? I guess I will have to play along with Tina and her husband, wherever he is, to find out where this peculiar situation leads. I am a new visitor to Australia, and who knows what the rules are here 10,000 miles from my home in Boston."

"Thank you for the offer. Maybe I will do that. I am looking for new friends in this building since I just arrived in your country," Rick countered.

"Is that your husband sitting in the chair across the room? Is there something wrong? He looks agitated. Why doesn't he join us in the hot tub?"

"Oh him - that is cuck-boy Ken. Don't worry about him. Ken always does what I tell him. Silly boy, why should Ken be in the hot tub with us? This is about you and me. Ken only wants me to be happy. He is a good husband, and he gives me pleasure in nonsexual ways that are difficult to explain.

"Despite our marriage, I don't think of Ken in a sexual manner as a normal wife would her husband. For example, I only let his tiny penis fuck my body once a year on his birthday as a good-will gesture. We have an unconventional marriage in which I do what I want, when I want, with who I want. Ken willingly accepts the situation and actually enjoys observing my affairs with other men because he is a submissive bisexual male who only wants to serve my bulls and me."

Rick was shocked by Tina's explicit assessment of her husband and their bizarre life style. What a wacky marriage they had, he concluded. Nevertheless, Rick was liberal by nature and was not the type of person to judge others.

Tina lay back in the hot tub. The hot water felt great, as Rick mentioned. She closed her eyes, imaging what it would be like to have her neighbor's hard cock in her aroused pussy after Ken told her a few minutes ago how big it was.

To increase her sexual stimulation and to better enjoy the hot-tub experience, Tina slid to the right where one of the water jets resided. She then turned its nozzle with her hand so that its intense jet stream was focused directly on her hairless pussy, which was only a couple inches away. The tremendous force of the pulsating water was getting her aroused as it always did in this wonderful hot tub which must have been designed by a highly sexed woman.

Rick saw Tina's eyes start to roll back into her head and a devious smile began to appear on her face.

"It is now or never," Rick said to himself as he slowly slid to the left so that his body lightly touched hers.

"You look incredible," Rick whispered into her ear.

Tina did not move away from him as he thought she might. She also said nothing. Instead, she pretended she did not hear him which effectively endorsed his sexual advance.

Due to her implicit encouragement, Rick shifted one of his hands under the water in a bolder manner, placing it on the top of Tina's thigh. Because of the excessive foam and bubbles in the water from the tub's multiple jets, no one in the health club could see what was occurring under the water's surface if they happened to approach the hot tub.

Tina grabbed Rick's hand with her eyes still closed. However, instead of pushing it away as a normal happily married woman would, she moved it to the top of her skimpy thong, thereby encouraging Rick to finger fuck her right there in the hot tub.

Rick got the message even though he was shocked by Tina's actions, considering she was a married woman with her husband less than 50 feet away. He had never encountered a brazen woman in the States who behaved like Tina was doing right now.

"What the hell," Rick said to himself as he quickly pushed the bikini's bottom to its side and then slid three fingers into Tina's waiting vagina.

From his seat in the distant corner of the health club, Ken could see the noticeable change on his wife's face even though her eyes remained closed. He knew what was occurring in the water under its surface because Tina had done this sex act many times in the past. Nevertheless, he was powerless to stop this American bull from finger-fucking his wife who, amazingly, met him only a few minutes ago.

"Why couldn't he stop this humiliation? How could he allow a stranger from another country to finger-fuck his wife in front of him and so many others in this health club?"

Despite what was occurring across the room, Ken's penis was getting harder by the second as it always did when he observed his wife with her bulls.

"Harder! Deeper! Faster! Rougher! I am so close," Tina whispered back into one of Rick's ears, almost biting it.

Tina's body started to react in an immoral manner to Rick's fingers which were feverishly going in and out of her pussy, forcibly hitting her sensitive clit on every downward motion of his hand.

"HERE I GO BABY! MY BODY IS YOURS. FUCKING HELL! THAT'S IT BABY. YOU ARE GOOD."

Within a few minutes after Rick initially touched her thigh, Tina's body convulsed in the water resembling an epileptic seizure as she experienced her powerful orgasm.

When Tina regained her senses, she opened her eyes, grabbed Rick's head, and gave him a passionate kiss that was befitting her new bull who had just serviced her so well.

Ken's heart split into a million pieces when he saw his wife embrace her new lover in such an adoring manner. The American had obviously passed his wife's audition.

"Why doesn't my wife ever kiss me like that", Ken questioned himself. However, he knew that the reason was that in her subconscious mind his wife did not consider him worthy of physical love. Apparently, Rick had just become the third bull in his wife's stable.

"I better practice my deep-throating skills using my wife's 10-inch strap-on as soon as I return to my apartment because it is only a matter of time before she orders me to clean this American's large cock after the two of them fuck," Ken concluded, while staring at his wife and her new bull in the hot tub.

Despite what happened between his wife and the stranger, Ken's cock was fully erect. He could not wait to rush back to his apartment to rub one out due to his sexual excitement.

"Welcome to Sydney, Rick. We are going to have a wonderful six months together while you are in this country," Tina spoke as she put her arms around him and gave him another kiss.

"Ken, get over here," Tina sternly called out to her husband across the room.

"Go back to the apartment and start preparing dinner for my new lover and me. Our meal better be incredible tonight or you will pay dearly for any screw-up. Also, get my sexy low-cut evening gown and its matching heels out of my closet and lay them on my bed so that I can put them on after my shower. You know the gown. I will not need any underwear tonight."

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"I promised to show Rick the setting sun latter today over Darling Harbour from our apartment's balcony. It is only appropriate that I take care of his sexual needs later tonight after the pleasure he just gave me. Its time he got to appreciate a real Australian woman don't you think Ken so that he can fondly remember me when he returns to Boston?"

"Mistress, do you want red or white wine?" Ken sheepishly asked his wife as he did before every dinner he prepared for her.

"Rick, what is your choice?" Tina asked her new bull.

"White sounds good to me but whatever you want is fine by me. You are the boss," Rick replied while thinking of the exciting evening ahead of him with this spectacular cuckoldress. Rick knew his good-sized cock was going to really enjoy its daily encounter with Tina's pussy during his six-month stay in Sydney.

"White it is."

As Ken left the hot tub area, Rick shook his head trying to assess what was going on in cuck-boy's mind, knowing that a stranger had just given his wife an orgasm.

Tina stared at Rick's puzzled face. To deal with his mixed emotions, Tina moved forward and whispered in his ear, "Don't worry about Ken, he knows and accepts the situation. He even likes it. Take a good look at the bulge in his pants. He is so excited that he can't wait to play with his tiny sub-boy penis before he starts preparing our dinner. I will give him a few minutes to have his fun before I return to our apartment.

"Now go back to your place, Rick. Take a shower and get changed for dinner. Wear something really nice to celebrate our first evening together. I want it to be a memorable date. I am looking forward to having a bottle of wine with you as we enjoy the beautiful sunset.

"I hope your workout on the stationary bike was not too exhausting because you are going to have an even more intense workout in my bed before this night is over. My pussy has just warmed up, and it greedily anticipates what your bull cock will do to it."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
threeinchthreeinchabout 13 years ago
Great story, please add more.

Exciting story, a little unreal. Really most Bulls will not allow the cuck in the room let alone clean their Cocks. It's great that there are a few Bulls out there who do though.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories