Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family

Story Info
First of a series about a cuckold couple with a black man.
1.4k words
4.09
110.8k
97
10

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
191 Followers

This the first installment of a series about an upscale couple and a black man.

*

My name is Wayne. I am a 56 years old executive in a prosperous publishing company, more precisely the CEO. My wife Beth is 45 years old. She is a university teacher and researcher. Her field of work is history, her specialty being the history of black people in America. She is considered as an authority on that subject in North America and worldwide. Beth is quite busy teaching, doing research, delivering conferences and guiding several graduate students who work on their master degree or Ph.D. thesis. So we both lead busy and enlightening professional lives.

Beth and I met 12 years ago at a conference organized at our alma mater. One thing leading to the other, given our physical and intellectual affinities, we met again and soon fell in love. We got married 8 months after we first met, despite our 11 year age difference.

We soon began to lead a rather wealthy life, having found highly paid positions shortly after graduating. Not long after our marriage we bought a large house in a lush LA suburb, and we are still living there, after about a decade. This is a rather large ranch-style property with five bedrooms and a three-door garage housing our silver CL-class Mercedez and our black Cadillac Escalade. In the basement is a full-equipped fitness room, a sauna and a jacuzzi. The back French doors give way to a large patio leading to the pool and the backyard, which is well secluded with a lot of trees and hedges.

We wanted to have at least one or two kids but soon found out that this would not be possible, due to my sterility. This was a great disappointment, especially for Beth, who has been longing to have a child. But we gradually managed to get over it, with the help of our busy professional lives.

We had nevertheless a satisfying sexual life, having intercourse several times a week. Our sex was "standard" most of the time with some spice once in a while, but never kinky. Beth had a submissive tendency but, unfortunately, I was far from being the dominant type. So she reluctantly buried that submissiveness in the deepness of her mind and libido. Then, after a few years, for some reason, I lost almost all my stamina, so that I was not able any more to satisfy Beth as she deserved to be. After a while, my penis kind of shrunked to a 1-2 inch long flaccid sack, and would now get "hard" only when I have fantasies about Beth cuckolding me. For some time, we tried to manage things with a dildo and a vibrator. But this soon proved to be insufficient as Beth's sexual needs were higher. She needed real sex with a real man. She needed to make her libido bloom like a woman in her 40's was entitled to. Having a rather open relationship, we would freely discuss our issues in a civilized manner.

I must admit that I had cuckoldry fantasies for quite some time, even before we married. Thus, with my sex issue, those fantasies came up more often in my mind. So much that, after some hesitation, I decided to talk Beth into indulging in a cuckold lifestyle. She had always been very candid with me about her preferences in men: she was attracted to black men, and preferably young ones. In her work, she dealt with black males every day, given her field of study. So being with black people did not embarrass her at all, on the contrary.

After a few open conversations about the possibility of looking somewhere else to satisfy her sexual appetite and find fulfillment, we agreed that she would give it a try. In a matter of two years or so, she had dates with two black men and had intercourse with them. But those were short-term affairs due to the lack of special "connection" with her lovers. In particular, one of them was a nephew of Amanda, our 52 years old black maid. Beth and her have developed a nice complicity over the years, Amanda being aware of my wife's taste for young black men. After a few weeks however, Beth put an end to the affair, her young lover lacking maturity and, most of all, lacking the controlling and dominant qualities she was looking for. Her deep desire was to meet a young, dominant - but not utterly macho - black man who would also be more than a lover, someone who could certainly fulfill her sexually but who could also understand her and be a true friend deserving her complete confidence. And I kept encouraging Beth and telling her that she would find the "rare pearl" some day.

Weeks and months went by, and my cuckold inclinations would not diminish, nor Beth's inner dream of finding the right lover-friend. Until a new young black gentleman by the name of Joshua joined her group of graduate students. He had just brilliantly got his master degree in history at Columbia. Given his intention to carry on and get a Ph.D., and given Beth's high reputation, he had applied to be under Beth's supervision and guidance. After reviewing Joshua's credentials and interviewing him, she gladly offered him to join her group, with the possibility of earning some revenue as her assistant eventually. Beth was always willing to accept brilliant and promising students anyway.

Beth had told me that Joshua was a handsome, polite, well-dressed and clean young man. And his warm but quiet personality would soon earn him acceptance in Beth's group of six graduate students. Furthermore, he is a brilliant and quite knowledgeable person pursuing his history research and studies very seriously. No wonder that the female members of the group were attracted to him, including Beth. My beloved wife was a middle-aged woman but was sure up to par with the young female students. She had kept the look and figure of a young woman despite her 45 years; Beth is a 5 feet 7 inches tall redhead, slightly plump just enough, with full, lightly sagging breasts. I consider her body as perfect, with very sexy long legs and buttocks just protruding enough. Men would notice with pleasure her very elegant clothing but she would never be overly sexy. They were not treated with a cleavage view or extra high-heeled shoes; they could nevertheless feel her sensuality through her demeanor. Her voice and her demure manners give her a special charm and make her attractive in her own way.

When we had nothing special on the agenda in the evening, Beth and I would usually extend our dinner at home and remain at the table with a glass of red wine chatting and talking about our day at work and various other subjects. For some time, I had noticed that my wife would talk about Joshua more often than one could expect in a professional relationship between a university professor and a graduate student.

One night, while sipping wine in her company, I suggested that she invites Joshua for dinner with us at home. I immediately saw her blushing and avoiding to look at me in the eyes. She turned to me and said:

"Yes honey, that's a good idea. This way you will get to meet him. You will see that he is a real gentleman despite his young age."

"How old is he, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Oh, he is 24..." Beth replied.

"Nice. I can't wait to meet him. Of course, I am sure that you guys will talk 'work', won't you?"

"Well, no, I'll try not to. We are so deeply involved with our scholar work that it's nice sometimes to get away from it all. And, knowing you by now, I'm sure that you'll try to discover his personality to see if it fits with your beloved wife's," Beth added with a wicked smile on her face.

"Well, agreed. Let's invite him for dinner on Saturday. I'll give an advance notice to Amanda [our live-in black maid]."

"You're a sweetheart", said Beth. Being ever a woman, she added: "I wonder how I should dress for the occasion..." This had the immediate effect of hardening my tiny penis.

"Honey, I'll help you pick the right clothes if you want," I replied with a slight lift in my voice that didn't go unnoticed by Beth.

To be continued...

submind
submind
191 Followers