Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 02

Story Info
First "date" with Joshua... at home.
1.4k words
4.08
70.2k
25
3

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
190 Followers

This is the second installment of a series about an upscale couple and a black man.

*

"Hi honey. What a surprise! I'm not used to get phone calls from you at work. What's up?" was Beth's answer.

"Hmmmm... I was just wondering... Were you able to ask Joshua if he's available on Saturday?"

"You couldn't wait, did you? Yes Wayne, I did. He readily accepted. He said that he was honored. I told him that you would pick him up on the campus."

"Oh, nice! I'm glad that he accepted our invitation, and I can't wait to meet him. So, honey, I'll go back to work now. I have a meeting in about 10 minutes. I was just calling for that."

"You know, Wayne, I'm also very happy that Joshua can be with us this coming Saturday. I can't wait either to introduce him to you. I'm sure you'll like him." added Beth.

"I have no doubt about that, darling," I said before ending the call. "See you tonight."

This was on Tuesday, the day after Beth and I had decided to invite Joshua. For me, the rest of the week felt like a decade. The thought of seeing Joshua at home with Beth fed my fantasies, so much that my diminutive prick kept throbbing and oozing pre-cum almost continuously.

After an agonizing week, the D day (or should I say the J day...) finally arrived. In the morning, after our breakfast served on the patio by our maid Amanda, Beth asked her to prepare her bath with her usual preferred scented foam.

"I'll go in the pool a little, darling," I said. "Would you like me to wash you up in your bath, say in about half an hour? This will give you time to relax."

"Hmmmm... I don't know. Why such a thing, honey? You haven't done that for ages. You know that I'm not used any more to be touched by you. Well... given that it's a special day, I'll say yes... But this will not be a habit." Beth said.

"OK, sweetheart. I'll see you later in the bathroom. After, I could help you pick the appropriate clothes for tonight. Remember my offer the other day?"

"Yes Wayne. I do remember. Don't you recall that you have been my 'dress advisor' before each date that I had with those two black men? Is this a coincidence or could it be a harbinger of a whole new future?" Beth stated with her contagious smile.

"Uh... I don't know, honey. Whatever... you know that my outmost wish is that you be happy," I answered with a trembling voice, my heart beating hard and my tiny penis throbbing.

This being said, I rushed to remove my bathrobe and dove right away into the pool, trying hard to hide my embarrassment.

After some time in the pool and a shower, I joined Beth in our bathroom. She was lying in the tub, her eyes closed, like if she was dreaming. Without saying a word, I stayed put for a moment just to look at her short page-cut reddish hair and perfect face. "You're so beautiful, and I love you so much," I uttered in a low voice, at which time she opened her pretty green eyes and smiled.

"You better wash me now, honey. The water is not so hot anymore."

"Yes darling. Here I am," I said, now on my knees, and I started to wash her body thoroughly, without touching her vagina and rectum. Those intimate parts of her body were no man's land for about two years now, since we stopped having sexual intercourse.

"Honey, we should dress casually tonight, don't you think?" Beth said before coming out of her tub for me to dry her up.

"Yes, I agree. The weather forecast is promising; we should ask Amanda to serve the dinner on the patio. With nice soft music and low lights in the pool and around."

"Mmmmmm. Yes... So what will I wear then?" Beth asked.

"I thought about it, and I would suggest that you wear your cute white summer dress with the spaghetti shoulder straps and the black belt. This will be very appropriate given that we will have dinner outdoors tonight. To this, you could add your white medium-heeled mules and adorn your white casual bracelets and necklace. What do you think?"

"Your advice has always been good when I had my dates, honey," Beth replied with a coy smile, "and it is again this time." And, looking at her toes, she added: "My nail polish sure needs to be freshened up, would you help me with that?"

"Sure, sweetheart. Do you want to put your shiny black polish on your toe and finger nails, just as we did the last time you prepared for a date? Remember, we thought that black would be fitting and assorted to black skin," I commented with a smile.

"Yes, indeed. That would be perfectly appropriate this time again, honey," Beth said, giving me tender kisses on the cheeks.

When we finished pampering Beth it was almost 4:00 p.m. Amanda told us that she would cook a lamb roast and asked me to pick the wine in the cellar. I chose the two 2006 Roda Rioja Reserva bottles that I had kept for a special occasion like this one.

Going back to Beth, I noticed that she was somewhat nervous -- just like me -- at the idea of having Joshua with us in our home, which had not been the case with the two young black men before. Without having to say anything we knew well that it could be the beginning of a new love affair for Beth and, who knows, of a new life for us if there was the right connection between her and her eventual new boyfriend. Our adrenaline level was quite high. We tried to relax ourselves a little with a margarita or two.

We had agreed that I would go pick up Joshua at his room on the campus and that Beth would stay home waiting for us. It was 5:30 when I left with the Mercedes.

It didn't have any problem finding the right building and Joshua's room. I couldn't wait to see him in person. Gathering all my composure, I knocked on the door. After what felt like an eternity, the door opened. I saw a handsome young black man about 6 feet tall, greeting me with a smile. We readily shook hands and introduced ourselves.

"Please come in, Mr. Anderson," Joshua said. I entered his two-room apartment. I saw right away that the place was quite different than our lush suburb monster house. Obviously, the young man had limited financial means.

"Please call me Wayne," I answered. "I'm sure that we are already friends, Joshua. Beth told me so many good things about you. I was eager to see you and to get to know you more."

I smiled when I saw him get a fresh flower bouquet -- a dozen of white roses -- and a bottle of wine. He also grabbed a small sports bag. "I am brining a few things, such as my bathing suit," he said. Mrs. Anderson told not to forget that, just in case I would like to enjoy your pool."

"Yes, Joshua, of course. You are certainly free to enjoy our pool tonight," I answered. The flowers and wine were a nice mark of attention on his part, especially given his low income. We then left right away and walked to the car. I noticed Joshua's expression when he saw the Mercedes; he was obviously impressed.

On our way back home we talked about his work in Beth's team. He spent the whole time sharing his admiration for her great knowledge and expertise and telling me that he didn't regret his move from New York to work on his Ph.D. thesis under the supervision of such an authority, and on top of that, such a nice lady.

I soon saw that how much Joshua was an assertive and self-confident individual despite his mere 24 years. No doubt that he could be in charge in any situation or relationship. No wonder that he had done such an effect on my rather submissive wife. My heart beating like mad, I hoped that she could find happiness this time with this man who seemed to be just the right type for her.

To be continued...

submind
submind
190 Followers