Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
194 Followers

"Oh, very nice!" Beth added. "Is there any reason why you chose this particular name?"

"Yes, Faisal is an Arabic name that means 'The one who decides, who is in charge'. I have been notified that my request had been granted but that I could not change all my IDs before receiving the official certificate. This, as I said, should come in a matter of two weeks at the most."

"This name is particularly appropriate. Indeed, it reflects perfectly your specific characteristics," I said. "It reminds me of King Faisal."

"Yes, I agree completely," Beth added. "But tell me, I would like so much to call you by your new name! May we?"

"Yes, of course, you may. And thanks for your nice comments," Faisal concluded.

The three of us were so much involved in this captivating conversation that we had not seen time pass. We were now in mid-afternoon and the sun was hitting hard. I asked Beth and Faisal to excuse me, as I wanted to take my usual Sunday afternoon short nap.

"Very well, Wayne," Faisal said. "Why don't we go for a long walk in the neighborhood, Beth darling? I'm interested to look at those beautiful houses and front gardens, and I think I saw a large park not far away on our way here yesterday."

"It's a great idea, Faisal. I'll show you around. I'll change first," Beth said.

I had mixed feelings about this. On one side, I was afraid of the reaction of the neighbors at seeing my wife walking hand in hand with a Black young man. On the other side, this mere perspective was a great excitement. Again, my tiny prick was pulsating with lust. And I concluded that, in any case, if I was to fully assume my cuckold condition, I had to accept that people around us know it.

Obviously, Beth was in a different mood. She was like a teenage girl with her first lover. We both went in our bedroom while Faisal remained on the patio, chatting with Amanda, who liked him very much by now, just like if he was her own son. She was very happy that things had turned out that way for this new born couple.

Beth undressed and looked for some sport clothes. She finally set her choice for a pair of short shorts and a loose crop tank top and then put on white low-cut socks and her sneakers. She was prettier than ever, like she was twenty years younger.

"You are in love, Beth, aren't you?" I asked her, already knowing the answer.

"Does it show that much, honey? Yes, Wayne, I'm in love and... in lust too," she answered right away. "Even more than I was with you... I'm sorry, please excuse my candidness. I mean... I love you tenderly, affectionately, just like a brother now. With Faisal, it's way more. We didn't make love yet, but I know in advance that he will fulfill me as a woman. I have never had such a feeling in my adult life. And I'll do anything to keep him..."

Inhabited by a bit of sadness but much arousal an excitement, I hugged my wife and kissed her tenderly on the cheeks, telling her that I agreed completely with all this. I also confided that I just hoped that I could remain in her life and that I could let my cuckold voyeur wishes and fantasies come true. I told her that I worship the ground she walks on and that I would also worship the ground Faisal, and both of them, walk on.

"Honey, you remain my husband and I have no intention of letting you down," my wife said. "Especially that you are the one who, in part, opened up this treasure chest for me. And, so far, it looks like Faisal does not mind if you are in our presence. I'll talk to him about this watching and listening aspect of your cuckold experience anyway. And also about our common submissive temperament. Don't worry."

All my cuckoldry fantasies of those years back were now culminating in an extraordinary reality for both of us.

"Sweetheart, before you go, I wanted you to know that I intended to suggest that you spend the night with Faisal in the guest room tonight," I told her.

"Honey, you're so nice and understanding of my deep desires and needs. I appreciate very much what you just said. But I would have done it anyway. My love is so great, so hard-pressing, that I could not have resisted any more," did she say in a decided voice. This drove me crazy with lust.

I made sure that I could see them walking away in our long, winding driveway, be it only to savor this blessed moment where my beloved wife, dressed so pretty, was cheerfully strolling with her lover, holding his hand nonchalantly. On a Sunday like this, some neighbors would certainly see them...

***

As soon as they were away, my mind started racing with a mix of fantasies and hopes. First, I brought the white roses bouquet from our bedroom to the guest bedroom that Joshua, now Faisal, was using. I put it on one of the bedside tables. This would be most appropriate, I thought.

While there, I suddenly saw a wonderful opportunity arise... the intercom on one of the bedside tables. I turned it on and raised the volume, not too high, just enough so that I could hear. My whole body was shivering just at the thought of being an "acoustic lurker". I felt privileged to be able to live on this coming evening what was one of my most vivid dreams.

Beth and Faisal came back rather late, at around 6:30 p.m. They had walked for about an hour and a half and wandered in the park, after which they lied down on the grass, watching families and kids play.

"We had a very restful stroll," Beth said. "And we got to know each other more. Faisal expanded my knowledge of male-female relationships as per the Islamic precepts. I would be very interested in going to the mosque with him some day. This will be very enlightening."

"Oh... this is very interesting indeed," I commented. "It opens up our perception of the Islamic world. What love cannot do!"

"Very true, my dear," Beth added, while looking at Faisal straight in the eyes. "I love you darling," she told him, openly ignoring me. Most naturally, they kissed.

"Would you guys like me to prepare a little meal for you, as Amanda took her afternoon off," I proposed.

"I am not very hungry, Wayne," Faisal replied. "And you, my little one?"

"I guess that I could have just a light salad," Beth said. "Can you prepare us just that, please?"

"Yes, of course. With a glass of cool white wine. That would do you good. Personally, I don't feel like eating, so I'll pass."

In no less than half an hour, I served them their salad and wine at the kitchen bar, where they were sitting right alongside each other. They thanked me, and Beth told me: "You may dispose now. If we need anything more, we will call you. Oh, by the way... After this, we will go to Faisal's room to take a shower and then retire for the night. Oh, I was forgetting... Tomorrow morning, Faisal and I will go to the university with the Escalade, you can use the Mercedez. We will leave at around 7:00. It would be appreciated if you could prepare our breakfast, honey, because Amanda only starts working at 9:00, as you know. Please wake us up at around 6:15."

"Certainly, Beth, I'll do that. Thank you, Beth. Thank you Faisal. I wish you a very good night," was my answer. I was simply ecstatic! Beth knew -- and Faisal certainly knew as she must have told him with some details about our cuckold relationship -- that it was exactly the treatment I was striving for.

In this state of mind, I went directly to our master bedroom, where I would sleep alone in the king size bed tonight. Well... sleep is a big word, as I would certainly not sleep much. I was looking forward to having a tremendously hot experience.

Right away, I took a shower, trying to cool off my temper. It did not help much for that matter, but at least I had cleaned my precum on my lower belly and thighs. I then set the alarm clock to get up at 6:00 the next morning, after which I lied down on the bed, turned up the volume on my intercom station and turned the light off.

About half an hour later, it's with great excitement that I heard Faisal's room open then close. The volume level was just right. I made a point not to touch myself during the whole time. I wanted to avoid cumming and therefore lose my excitement. As well, I considered this "fasting" as another way to confirm my submission and deprivation of sex.

So far, I was barely hearing swishing sounds... the bed sheets being opened, I guess, and the clothes being removed. Then I clearly heard Beth moaning quietly and then more loudly. After this came silence. I explained it by the fact that they were in the walk-in shower adjoining the room.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally heard them close to the bed.

Swishing sounds again, and not long after, Beth was moaning with contentment and Faisal groaning. I could also hear whispers and the sound of kisses.

"Mmmmmmm it's goooood..." Beth uttered in a rush of lust. "Please fuck me, my love. Fill me up. I want you in me sooooo muchhhh!"

This was simply flabbergasting. My short cock was erect as it has not been for ages. But I refrained from touching it.

After hearing many self-explanatory sounds that drove my imagination wild, I heard Beth again: "Faiiiiisallll! Oh my God, you're fucking me so well!!! Your cock is so huge... I have never been filled that much in my whole life!!! Aggghhhhh!"

"You're so wonderful, so delicious, my princess," Faisal said in a low voice. "You're just like a ripe fruit ready to be taken, my love... Mmmmmm. I love your face, I love your body, I love your scent, I love your age. You're my only one..."

After this vocal demonstration of mutual love, I was able to hear groans and moans again, lots of them, for a long while.

The culmination arrived not long after I had heard Beth scream and cry with lust. Both produced loud sounds in unison. They had come.

A long silence followed. I imagined that they were cuddling on top one of each other, just resting. I heard kisses again.

"You made me come as I never came, my love," Beth said quietly. "You gave me such pleasure, darling. Did you like it?"

"Mmmmmmm, yessss, my princess," said Faisal. "I love your mature body, yet so young-looking, I love your fullness, your roundness, your softness. You make me so happy, Beth darling."

"I guess that you and your husband had great sex in your first years together..." he added.

"Early in our married life, I thought that this was good sex, but tonight, I know it was not" Bet frankly admitted. "And I don't want to be deprived of your love, never, darling. I will do anything to keep you mine!"

"I will give you all the pleasure you deserve, my princess," was Faisal's reply. "I'll make you discover a whole new sexual world, a whole new erotic treasure land. I'll make you experiment things that you never thought could be possible. Do you want to follow me on this journey?"

"Mmmmmmmm, yesss, my love!!! I want to follow you anywhere you will take me!!!"

Hearing this, I was filled with overwhelming lust. I couldn't believe it yet. This was a great gift that was given to Beth and... I. On the other hand, I was greatly interrogative as to what would be those "things that she never thought could be possible"...

I could now hear Beth begging her lover like a bitch in heat. "Faisal, my love, my Master, please use me, fuck me hard, own me! Pleaassse! My only wish is to belong to you, to be your sex toy, your fuck bitch. Fuck me please!!!"

And he certainly did take ownership of her, if only according to the breathtaking moans that I heard Beth utter...

At that point, I came without touching myself, in the dark of our bedroom, my throbbing cockette spurting on my belly.

I cannot tell at what time I finally fell asleep. I can only say that I heard my alarm clock at 6:00. Surprisingly, I didn't have any problem getting up. On the contrary. Full of joy, I took a shower and dressed for my workday before to knock on the love nest door. Hearing no sound, I waited for about a minute then I opened the door, and saw the now tightly bonded lovers who were cuddling under the bed sheets. It was a wonderful sight that I'll always remember. "Good morning, Beth. Good morning Faisal," I said. "You must have had a good night, I'm sure. I'll go prepare your breakfast, this will leave you time to get ready." All I got as an answer was a series of low grunts and moans. I left the room.

To be continued...

submind
submind
194 Followers
12