Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Faisal's control over Beth and Wayne deepens.
5.7k words
4.13
54k
25
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
191 Followers

Faisal is increasing His control over Beth and Wayne, whose lives are taking a new turn. For new readers of this series, it is of course recommended to start reading at the beginning. This series of fiction might be of interest to readers who enjoy interracial sex stories with a religious twist. Otherwise, please just pass on.

I was at work for about an hour now. I had just dictated some letters for my secretary to type. When I turned to my computer screen, I saw that I had just received a new email. This was from Beth's office (we would communicate often during the day when at work). I opened it.

Dear cuckold,

Faisal asked me that, from now on, I keep you informed about our sex together. He told me to send you this email for starters. I am pleased to obey him and to oblige.

This morning, at breakfast, you complimented me on my green summer dress, remember? Well, I was, and still am, not wearing panties under, at Faisal's request.

As you know, I drove the Escalade to the university, with Faisal seating beside me. On our way, he had his left hand at the junction of my lower belly and thigh, caressing me and sometimes teasing my pussy and clit. I was on a real high, and really enjoyed the traffic stalls!

When I stopped the vehicle in the multilevel parking, we realized that we were about half an hour earlier than expected. Right away, Faisal asked me to get in the back and followed me there. Before sitting on the back seat, he got his phone out of his pocket. I saw that he intended to take pictures, and this excited me very much. He then unzipped his pants, and asked me to put a condom on his gorgeous big cock, after which, knowing very well his intentions, I lifted the skirt of my dress and straddled his penis, facing him. He then began to fuck me. I got very excited. We kissed torridly. Thanks to the tinted glasses, there was no chance that anybody could see us. His huge cock was deep in me and I was moaning like a bitch in heat. After several minutes of this hot fucking, I was about to come; my head was lying sideways on his shoulder and I was whispering naughty things in his ear. Suddenly, he lifted me and asked me to remove the condom and kneel down in front of him, between his spread thighs, and to suck him as he was about to cum.

In a matter of seconds, his cum spurted in and around my mouth. I tried to take his cock out of my mouth but he asked me to gulp it all and to clean his cock thoroughly with my tongue and lips, saying that his semen must not be wasted. You will see attached two pictures that Faisal took at that moment.

After having cleaned my face and arranging myself, I followed Faisal out of the vehicle and we went to the office.

I will register Faisal at the Memphis convention right after this email. We will stay late at the office today, as he has to prepare the presentation he will make at the convention, and for my part, my address in plenary session. We have no time to waste as this will be in less than two weeks. I should be home in the mid-evening. If I'm not too tired, we might have time then to talk a little about the new direction our life will obviously take from now on.

You certainly noticed that I used blunt, four-letter words in my email, words that we never used together since we married. I could not help using those words for the simple reason that I feel slutty, a feeling that I never experienced in my whole life until now. I feel so fulfilled and enthralled, and I know that it's only the beginning...

With tender love.

Beth

After reading this, I was almost breathless. My heart was beating like mad and my dickette was pulsating. This was a most astonishing and quite arousing confession, but what had struck me upfront was the blunt "Dear cuckold". I had mixed feelings; I was not expecting that. Curiously however, this excited me. I was so eager to talk to my wife in the evening.

A knock on the door of my office brought me back to reality. From that moment on, I plunged into work for the whole day, without forgetting to send a brief reply to Beth as soon as I had the chance:

My beloved wife,

Thank you very much for your email. I can't wait to see you tonight. Please extend my most respectful regards to Faisal.

Your loving (here I was shivering ...) cuckold

After sending my email to Beth, I forwarded both emails to my home office computer, as I wanted to read Beth's email and my reply again tonight and keep them as souvenirs of this landmark in our life. I also excitedly looked again and again at the attached pictures... On one of the pictures, there was my dear wife, a demure, classy middle-aged professional white lady, sucking a thick black penis oozing sperm in and around her wide open mouth. I could see her eyes up, looking at her lover. The second picture showed Beth's face with her mouth wide open and her tongue covered with Faisal's sperm, ready to swallow it. I made sure to delete the emails on my computer at work.

It was a hectic day, as usual, but I had much trouble keeping concentrated on the work, my mind constantly running. Luckily, my CEO workload brought me back on track; I had a meeting with the executive council in the morning and one with the vice presidents in the afternoon.

I was back home a little after 6:00 p.m. As usual, I took a shower and went into the pool. After that, I changed and had a glass of scotch. I tried to keep myself busy in my home office with some work that I had taken with me. But this was almost impossible. I kept reading Beth's email and looking at the astonishing picture of her worshipping her black lover's large penis. My mind was constantly bringing me back to Beth and Faisal, wondering in what way our relationship would evolve.

When Beth finally got home, it was a little before 8:00 p.m. I met her in the kitchen. "What a beautiful woman Faisal has," I thought to myself, looking at her in her green summer dress.

"Hi cuckold," Beth said, kissing me on the cheeks. "How was your day?" she asked with a grin on her face.

"Well, as you can guess, honey, I had quite a rough time keeping concentrated on my tasks," I answered, still struck by the way she had called me. "I notice that you now call me 'cuckold', honey. We never used that language before, when you had your affairs with you previous Black lovers. Are you going to call me this way from now on?"

"Yes, cucky. Faisal asked me to do so, and I find it appropriate," Beth said. "After all, this refers to reality, doesn't it? Isn't it the way you should be called? Tell me.... Faisal and I are so much in the same frame of mind, it's amazing! From now on, we will call you by the names that best describe you, such as 'cuckold', 'cucky', 'cucky Wayne', etc."

"I can't help but notice that your bond with Faisal is tightening, sweetheart," I remarked. "I am happy for you as, like you know, your happiness is what is important to me. However, this comes rather suddenly and unexpectedly."

"I can understand your feelings, dear Wayne," Beth replied. "As a matter of fact, I'm still trying to recover from the last couple of days. It has been like a dream. I pinch myself, wondering if it's just a fairy tale. I don't want to make you sad, Wayne, but I never fell in love the way I did with Faisal. I've been struck just like it was lightning."

Obviously, I had no choice but to accept this new reality, to accept the hard fact, that I have been the one who had lead my wife to extramarital relationships in the first place. And now, reality was here, knocking at the door...

We went to our bedroom. "Now undress me, cucky," Beth asked with an assertive voice that I had almost never heard since the beginning of our married life. Beth was as much the submissive type as I was, but this was taking another twist. She was becoming authoritarian with me but she was obviously submissive with her lover, eager to respond to his wishes and whims and to be controlled and owned by him.

I proceeded to undress her right away, with great pleasure and expectation. I unzipped the back of her green summer dress and found out that she was stark naked under, exposing her beautiful body, still firm for her age, with her breasts sagging just enough to make them desirable. She could compete with any younger female with respect to her legs, which were beautifully slender and sexy. She removed her medium-heeled shoes, climbed on the edge of the bed and positioned herself on all four, her thighs spread white apart, exposing her rear end without any embarrassment. She was certainly not lying in her email this morning... she was like a bitch in heat.

"Faisal has given me a wonderful gift tonight, cuckold," she said. "He introduced me to sodomy, something that you had asked me to try long ago but which I always refused to experiment, remember? But with Faisal it's so different. He told me that he would not hurt me, that he would do it slowly and gently, that he wanted to own me completely and, for that reason, I had to offer him all my holes. This last comment on his part made me literally drool, cucky. He filled me up completely, that was an awesome experience. I could feel his sperm pulsating in my colon. I can't wait to repeat it."

"Mmmmmm, Beth darling, this makes me hard, you know," I said, looking at her wide open rectum, Beth spreading her ass cheeks apart with her hands. "I'm so happy that Faisal could convince you to discover this new aspect of your sexuality despite the disgust that you have always shown for it with me."

"Well, my dear cuckold, Faisal is such a wonderful lover, very experienced and skilful. Quite different from you," Beth said in an asserted voice, testing my acceptance of this humiliation.

"Yes, Beth, I'm certainly not anywhere close to Faisal. This is a wonderful turning point in your life, and I'm so happy. You deserve that," I commented, with a lift in my voice.

"I'm glad that you react this way, cucky Wayne," Beth added, still on all four on the bed. "It's only the beginning, as I don't intend to live without my Adored One. His cum is still oozing from my rectum. He asked me to come back home without wiping any of it as he wanted you to clean it up. He likes you and he offers you this as the reward to a good little cuckold. Now, wipe my crack and rectum with your fingers and suck them carefully. The semen of a real man must not be waisted, as I told you in my email this morning."

"Mmmmmm, honey, Faisal is so generous!" I said with a voice betraying my great emotion. I then immediately touched Beth's rectum with one hand and began to clean her and to suck her lover's semen on my fingers. The taste of it was salty with a creamy texture. And, to my surprise, I liked it.

"Faisal said that you may also ensure that the cleaning is thorough directly with your tongue and lips on my rectum," Beth added. I was more than happy to oblige. Approaching my nose and mouth, it was like approaching Faisal's penis close. This had a very sensual effect. Beth reacted to my licking with loud moans, which was a great blessing and reward for me.

"I'll go take a shower," Beth said when she felt like it was enough. "Throw my dress in the laundry chute and undo the bed. It's late and I'll be quite busy tomorrow."

"Darling, I'm so happy to see you back in our bed, even though we're chaste," I told her with a shy smile.

"By the way, we will talk about your chastity later, dear Wayne," Beth replied. "I had thoughts about that today but didn't have time to talk to Faisal about it yet. Let's put this subject aside for now. This will be a welcome rest, cuckold," Beth concluded before heading to the bathroom.

When in bed, we discussed in the dark about the new direction our life was taking. We were both thrilled but I had secret apprehensions, wondering about my future. Would I be left over? And if not, what would be my role in this new cuckold lifestyle that looked very promising for Beth? It was already obvious that she and her lover were entering into a long term relationship.

"I need to sleep now, sweet cuckold," Beth said before giving me a light kiss on a cheek. "Have a good night."

"Good night, honey. I wish you great dreams this time again," I said.

***

Several days had passed. Beth and Faisal were at the annual convention of the Historical Society of America in Memphis.

"Hello!"

"Hello, Master Faisal. I hope I'm not disturbing You," I said, knowing that He could certainly feel the nervousness seeping through my voice.

"Hi cuckold," Faisal replied. "I'm happy that you called. I appreciate this initiative of yours."

"I'm very happy that I finally was able to express my submission, Master Faisal..."

"Very well, cuckold. I'm very touched by your courage and honesty, two qualities very worthy to a muslim man. Talking about this, you know that I'm introducing my Beth to the islamic faith and the Quran. She came with me at the mosque today, as we are on Friday. We separated at the entrance, her going into the women's prayer hall; someone lent her a prayer dress. When we met again, she put her shoes back on and shared her feelings. She was enthralled and asked me to teach her more. Every day, we are getting closer in several ways, including this one."

"The deep physical and spiritual bond that You and Beth are forging makes me very happy, Master Faisal. I'm glad that Beth finally found her true way to real happiness and fulfillment, thanks to You, Master Faisal. I'm very grateful that she belongs to You... And... huh... I want You to know... uhh... I wonder... I want You to know that I, too' belong to You, Master..."

"Hmmmm... You two belong to me now, especially my Beth. In fact, cuckold, you belong to me and Beth now. We had time to discuss and we have plans, many plans for us and... for you."

"Please Master Faisal, can You give me more details... pleaassse?"

"Not now, cuckold. We will tell you when we're back. By the way, we'll extend our trip for two days. We have to go shopping for my Beth. I expect you to meet us at the airport on Tuesday. Check our flight arrival time on the web."

"Yes, Master, with great pleasure. I'll ask Amanda to prepare a special meal. I would like to offer champagne to celebrate Your return."

"Good idea, cuck. I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon. So, see you on Tuesday, cuck."

"Thank You, Master, for having taken time to talk with me. Oh... I wanted to tell You one last thing... I also thought about some plans. I can't wait to tell You, Master."

"Very nice, cuck. I like that you anticipate. We will discuss that on Tuesday night," Faisal concluded, before hanging up.

I was almost fainting with overwhelming lust. Beth had emailed me from Memphis earlier on that day, giving me an advanced briefing about that call. She wanted me to phone Faisal on his cell and to call Him "Master" upfront, as a testimony of my submission to Him.

I could see that Faisal was having a major influence on my wife. The most amazing aspect is that all this had happened in such a short period of time. Of course, the fact that Beth was almost as submissive as me explained most of that fast pace. Obviously, a new page had just turned in our cuckold couple life. And my feeling was that there would be no coming back.

As a matter of fact, those days that I spent alone while Beth and Faisal were away gave me an opportunity to take stock of the situation. And that was not easy. I was constantly balancing between concerns about the future of our marriage life and excitement about the opportunities to indulge in my innermost inclinations that Beth's affair was providing. Would I be ready to make my long-time fantasies reality? And if yes, would I be willing to let that reality lead me into unknown territory? I had to admit that all this was going to change our lives, my life, forever. However, my true love for Beth and my deep-rooted submissive nature were constantly enticing me to pursue that extraordinary journey, wherever it would lead me...

The next Tuesday afternoon at the airport, my whole body was shivering when I saw them coming toward me in the arrival concourse. Holding hands and laughing, they were walking at a relaxed pace. And I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Beth at closer range. She was so much different. "My god, what happened to her!" I asked myself.

The lady who was with Faisal was indeed my wife but I'm not sure that I would have recognized her in a crowd on a sidewalk. She was wearing a floor-length navy blue dress that was covering her entire body, except her face, hands and feet, and a scarf that was covering her head.

"Hi cuckold, how do you like my new look?" Beth asked with a wide smile before giving me two gentle kisses on the cheeks, like she would do with anyone else that she knew. "This is an abaya, the common dress of muslim women. We bought it yesterday. I'll explain you at home."

But it was not her only transformation: she was walking bare feet in a pair of thong sandals and adorning a subtle, albeit slightly sexy, makeup, with red lipstick and long eyelashes. I noticed a diamond ring on one of Beth's toes. She was stunningly classy, elegant and sensual at the same time, without being slutty-looking of course, given the full-length, modest dress she was wearing. Nevertheless, she was very feminine and, together, Faisal and her were the perfect interracial couple.

"I'm glad that you responded to my request to pick us up, even in the middle of your CEO workday, cuckold," Faisal added. "Nice to see you again."

"I'm so happy that You are both back in town, Master," I replied, already mentally prepared to be his subservient.

After a few minutes, their luggage was on the carousel. They asked me to take care of that. I noticed that they had an extra suitcase that they didn't have when they left.

While driving home, I could see them in the back of the Mercedez through the mirror. Beth was almost like a whore in heat, French-kissing her lover in a tight embrace.

When we arrived home, they got out of the car and asked me to handle the luggage. First, I hurried to open the front door for them. Soon enough, Amanda came to welcome them. Sure enough, she was as stunned as I had been at Beth's new look. Clever as she is, she certainly knew right away that my wife was definitely under the spell of a powerful, assertive man, who had changed her so much in so short a time. Despite her age, she had an understanding attitude, especially given that Beth's lover was of her race. After kissing them, she went back to the kitchen to finish preparing the supper.

"Please bring our luggage in the main bedroom, cuckold," Beth told me with a friendly voice. I was wondering if Amanda had heard Beth calling me that humiliating way...

About an hour later, we were sitting at the small glass patio table. At my request, Amanda had brought the ice bucket with a bottle of champagne and three glasses. I popped the bottle open, filled the glasses and said "Let's drink to Master Faisal, to you my dear Beth and to our emerging relationship!"

"Cheers!" we said in unison.

After finishing the champagne and having our meal, we were chatting leisurely, Faisal and Beth both sitting on the patio loveseat and me in an assorted armchair. The evening was now well underway, and the food and wine were having a softening effect on us. Amanda had retired to her room for the night. Under the patio soft lighting, the cozy atmosphere was conductive to confidence, and we were sharing in an open, civilized and convivial way. All this helping, I decided to finally share what had been flooding my mind during the last few days following my phone call to Faisal.

"I wanted to tell You... hmmm... when You were away, I had a lot of time to think... As You may guess..." I said hesitantly. "I want to offer You, Master Faisal, to come live with us. This will have many advantages, such as being closer to your Ph.D. director when you need support in your scholar work, but most importantly, you won't have to worry about the rent and food, You'll be having Beth with you every night and you'll be in total control as my Master. From now on, this can be your house, your home. As you please, my Master."

submind
submind
191 Followers
12