Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abida and her Black Lover soon saw what effect her statement had on me: my dickette pulsated and spurted light and clear cum over my lower belly. They smiled at me in a condescending way and indulged in deep French kissing before ordering me to go take a shower and lie down on the carpet at the foot of the bed for the night.

***

The wedding day had finally arrived. One of Abida's sisters was helping her getting prepared; she opened the bedroom door just a little to tell me that the bride was almost ready and... very nervous. So was I. Master Faisal, the imam and all the guests, including my company's vice presidents and their spouses were gathered on the lawn under the smallest of two white tents set in our large backyard.

Abida finally came out of the room with her sister acting as her bridesmaid. At her sight, I almost fainted. I had in front of me a lady dressed in a white satin full-length Islamic wedding dress with an 8-foot train. Her head was covered with a long three-layered white sequined tulle bridal hijab with a delicate but thick veil hiding her face. The first man to see her face was to be her Husband once their union would be declared official by the imam. The only parts of the bride's body that the wedding party and guests would see were her feet as she was wearing elbow-length white satin gloves. She was walking in a pair of pretty white tong sandals with rhinestones but, contrary to the usual way, her toes were free of any jewelry. I understood that Abida's way of dressing was to show her complete purity to her new Husband and to the others attending. "Although I can't see your face, I congratulate you for your wedding dress, my dear. You are a beautiful bride," I told Abida as a way to reduce her obvious nervousness. "Thank you, wayne, you're gorgeous in your white tuxedo as well," she replied with a tender smile.

I was indeed sporting a white tuxedo with a white bow, just as was the Groom, with the difference that I was also wearing my steel chastity cage. Abida and I had agreed that I would be tending to her train on her way to meet her Groom and the imam under the big tent. This was to be a sign of my surrender as ex-husband and of my submission to her new Spouse. This was quite uncommon of course. And it was going to be the moment of truth for me with respect to my personal status in front of the people waiting for us in the yard. My mind was made up. I had made my decision after a long and thorough thinking process. So now everyone would know about my place as an omega male.

When we came out of the house and proceeded under the tent, we could see our Master standing with His father and the imam at the other end of the white carpet, as well as all the guests assembled in silence on each side. Holding Abida's long train on our way, my heart was pounding as it never had before. I knew now that a whole new life was uncovering for the three of us.

We had finally reached the Groom. The imam invited Him and His bride to sit down. I helped Abida with her dress and train and went to my seat in the first row along with Faisal's family members. The imam then delivered the marriage sermon, beginning with the praise of Allah, after which he invited the bride and the groom, as well as the participating guests to a life of piety, mutual love and kindness. He then officially married Abida and Faisal with the recitation of the usual three Quran verses and concluded the ceremony with a prayer. The Groom lifted the bride's face veil and kissed her on the lips. It was a very touching ceremony that brought tears to the eyes not only of Faisal's family members but to mine as well. Again, I had mixed emotions, alternating between sadness and happiness. This was due to happen, I thought to myself. Looking at that the new Husband's parents, it was obvious that they were very proud and happy that their son had married a free woman, despite the 21 years age difference. Surely, they were now hoping to have their first grandchild.

Later, everybody was gathered under the second tent for the wedding banquet. An hour and a half was needed for Abida to change clothes and be pampered by her bridesmaid. She was now sporting a beautiful white full-length abaya with an assorted Arabic bridal hijab studded with precious stones. Her hands and feet were now uncovered, and Abida's numerous bracelets and rings were giving her an awesome look. Her long fingernails, as well as her toenails, were daintily painted in white. The most striking feature of her stunning appearance was a large nose ring attached to her left nostril with two dangling pearls at the level of her chin, the whole accessory connected to the upper part of her left ear by a delicate gold chain. This was completed by heavy, although not slutty, makeup featuring long eyelashes and bright white glossy lipstick. Abida was absolutely stunning, thanks to her bridesmaid.

Faisal's wife had a radiant smile and talked to all the guests. Kisses with the bride were limited to the family members; the non-muslim male guests were told in advance that they were only allowed to pay their respect to her by shaking hands. Many guests took pictures of the newlyweds, who formed quite an extraordinary interracial couple, a trait heightened by the large age difference. This was far from common, and I was sure that a lot of them would tell around about their experience.

The revealing sound of chatting testified that the atmosphere was perfect and that everybody were happy to be there and getting into the mood. The cocktail was now coming to an end, and the caterer was inviting the bride and groom and all guests to be seated for the banquet. I had the privilege to sit at one end of the head table. I had a good view of the newlyweds, who were obviously ecstatic and happy, exchanging loving looks and touching hands. The meal went underway at the sound of soft Arabic and Middle East music.

At the end of the main course, before the cutting of the cake, Amir, Faisal's father, stood up to deliver the usual speech. He expressed his happiness and his wife's to have their son married to a delicious white woman, sharing their pride. Unexpectedly, he thanked and commended me for my open mind, kindness and wisdom for having seen that true love outweighs everything and for having stepped aside to let my former wife live her destiny. He finally proposed a toast to his son and His wife, to the applause of the guests.

In a way, Amir had stolen me part of the show, as Abida and I had agreed that I would also deliver a speech. This was to be a proof of my submission and surrender to her and Master Faisal, even though everyone else would see it as a gesture of nobility and civility on the part of a gentleman. And I was next in line to address the party. I was quite nervous and, for a moment, I wondered if I would have the guts to oblige Abida. But my experience as CEO helped me keep my composure, and I stood up.

"Ladies and gentleman," I began, "first I would like to thank Amir for his kind words. I feel privileged to get to know him, his lovely wife and their children. They made me feel as if I am part of their family. I don't want to take too much of your time. I will say just a few words to congratulate Abida and Faisal and wish them the most happy and fruitful life together. For them, it was love almost at first sight. And when this happens, nothing can hinder the destiny of the lovers. I am more than convinced that Abida has found a very respectable, gentle and loving husband, who has impressed us all with his calm, kindness and intelligence, and who will take great care of her. Thanks God for what is happening and long live to the newlyweds and their eventual progeny. Ladies and gentlemen, please join me now in a toast to our newlyweds and wish them a long and happy life together!"

My address was also followed by an admiring round of applause from the crowd. Certainly some guests must have considered this a weird and extremely rare situation where a husband freely surrenders his rights in favor of another man, only 24 years old, black and muslim on top of it, and wondered what could have lead to all that. However, some others might have found it no more eccentric than same sex marriages, an increasingly widespread phenomenon.

The reception went on until late in the night. People danced, drank and had fun. The newlyweds, however, had to leave for their one-month honeymoon in the Middle East at 8:00 a.m. At 5:00, I put their luggage in the Escalade and took them to the airport. After only a few minutes, Abida fell asleep quietly in the arms of her Husband on the back seat. Master Faisal, being younger and full of energy, stayed awake so we chatted all the way. He thanked me warmly again for all that I had done for Him and His new wife and for my kindness, obedience and generosity, telling me again that there would be great rewards for me in the form of opportunities to nurture my submissive and kinky nature ahead in time. I assured Him that I was and would remain their devoted servant.

As soon as she came out of the vehicle, Abida, who was wearing a dark navy blue abaya, hastily covered her face with her niqab that let only her eyes be seen, and her black elbow-length gloves, and humbly followed her Husband into the terminal. I wished them good bye and a very pleasant and safe trip. Abida promised me that she would email me regularly from her notebook computer. I could not refrain to shed a few tears. She also reminded me of the place in the house where she had put the spare key to my chastity cage, but she warned me not to open my cage in any circumstances other than an emergency.

They were to travel extensively, all expenses paid by me, through the Middle East, in Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the Emirates. Their first destination, where they would stay for little more than a week, was Istanbul – where Faisal had opened our branch office for the Middle East in the previous year – with a plane transfer in New York, a rather long and tiring journey.

It would be a somewhat strange honeymoon, a mix of sexual plays and experimentations and a religious pilgrimage that would certainly increase and deepen their faith, especially Abida's. Furthermore, it so happened that the yearly Ramadan would begin ten days before the end of their trip. This perspective was both a source of excitement and a sacrifice for them as they would refrain from having sexual intercourse, eating and drinking from dawn until sunset.

***

Back home, I did my best to be a good host for my Master's family members, who stayed for three days, after which I resumed my duties as CEO. Working late at the office was a way for me to make the time go faster but the thought of Abida and her new Husband was almost constantly in my mind. This was undoubtedly going to be a long month for me.

It's with joy and relief that I received Abida's first email a few days after they had left.

Dear wayne,

I hope that you're doing well (and that you followed my order about the key...). We landed safely in Istanbul three days ago, after a long flight from New York. In the plane, we spent some of our time reading the Quran, my Husband using an Arabic copy and me an English one, although He teaches me the basics of the language a little every day. We also slept and watched movies. I was hungry but refused the meal as the meat was not halal. Coming out of the plane at the airport, I was assaulted by a scorching heat that made me sweat abundantly under my garment until we finally entered our suite at the Ciragan Palace Kempinski late in the afternoon. As soon as the bell boy left the room, I removed my niqab, and my Husband and I hugged and French kissed without end, and we began to undress each other, eager to play. We had waited for so long that most intimate erotic encounter as Husband and wife and yearned to seal our commitment to each other as spouses. I wanted to take a shower first but my Adored One said that He would enjoy making love just as we were, that is with our bodies covered with sweat, wanting to smell, kiss and lick my body all over. This was quite an arousing proposal indeed!

We ended up on the huge bed, my white, slick and sticky body contrasting with Faisal's athletic, drenched black mass. We were like two animals in heat, moaning, groaning, giggling and kissing hotly. At long last, my "fasting" was over... my Man would penetrate me vaginally bareback, just the legitimate way a husband takes ownership of his wife. At long last, I could experience within me the awesome feel of the skin of His long and thick black cock. Before, we indulged in long foreplay, exploring our sweat-drenched bodies like never before. He slowly began to probe my body with His eager tongue and lips, wiping the sweat on my armpits and under my enlarged breasts, sometimes enhancing my pleasure by biting my long, erect nipples. My dear Lover licked my smelly navel and proceeded down to my bald pussy, stopping to kiss my bright red tattooed heart with His name within, and licking and sucking my hard clitoris and gently biting my outer and inner lips. This was never before experienced beatitude for me, the now proud and obedient wife of my new Husband. He didn't miss any part of my body, which I was delighted to offer Him on the altar of Love. Taking His time, Faisal explored my rear crack with his tongue, lingering into my wet anus.

After a long while spent worshipping my available body, my Adored One, at last, lifted me with His powerful arms, turned me on my back and made his way between my thighs, making me spread them to welcome Him. Faisal gently but firmly pushed his penis at the entrance of my hole, applying some pressure then let the head plop in. As I was somewhat stretched, no pain was involved. I crossed my legs behind His lower back to imprison Him on me, as if I wanted Him and I to become a single body, and scraped His shoulders with my long nails. He slowly buried his prick to the hilt then withdrew to the crown. His pace picked up slowly till He had a nice rhythm that held for about 15 minutes, accompanied by the sound of my numerous bracelets and anklets, culminating in an explosion that almost took me from my bonds. I was driven crazy with lust. Surrendering to the power of my Husband, I yelped in ecstasy! I had never been dreaming to get so much pleasure and joy from sex.

Having both ejaculated, and exhausted, we fell asleep, my Master lying on top of me with His black phallus still inside me, His warm sperm slowly seeping out.

Now the morning after, we just finished having our breakfast in our suite, overlooking the beautiful Bosphorus. At the request of our Master Faisal – who wanted to give you that special "reward" – it's with pleasure and lust, my fingers trembling on the keyboard, that I wrote you this account of our first bareback intercourse as Husband and wife.

With all my affection to you, my fellow worshipper of our Master.

When I finished reading, I was overwhelmed by horniness. Unable to control my urge, I picked up the key to my chastity cage, unlocked it and came back to the computer to read Abida's email again, furiously masturbating my stiff 3-inch dickette. I ended up with a small pool of my light sperm on my lower belly.

To be continued.

12